Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 273, StefanB wrote:Ben: Are you calling Mina a worse shoter

Shes a bad shot because her scumdar is not very good.. and she over thinks too much to allow crazy ideas to enter her head where yes she'll rationalize shooting someone like myself.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

I know this is pot calling kettle black.. we need to slow the pace of the game down.

D edd.. Tyne.. MoI.. Myself
... we are all town.. It'll be a detriment to allow some amount of scum to hide in the unfortunate town who will fall behind.... No more than 1 post possibly summarizing or responding for the remainder of today. (its 430ish est for me)... Expect a summary post tonight... and no more.

We can keep up this zoooooom mode. Especially with density... lookin at you d-edd.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Valar Dohaeris translates to '
all men must serve
' in High Valyrian.

Day 1, Votecount 10

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Shadow1psc
Mastermind of Sin (1) - sword_of_omens
Starbuck (4) - Plum's Yo Mamma, Feysal, redFF, Dolorous Edd
SnowStorm (2) - Plessiezarus, Regfan
Minimum (6) - MagnaofIllusion, Salamence20, Hasdgfas, Lyanna Stark, StefanB, Benmage

Petyr Baelish (1) - Mastermind of Sin
Benmage (1) - SnowStorm
Salamence20 (4) - pappums rat, Staeg, Minimum, BBmolla
Feysal (2) - Starbuck, Pandora
redFF (1) - Tyene Sand

Not Voting (5):
Mockingjaye, Petyr Baelish, Hyperion, Bvoigt, Jal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 3rd September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-03 18:59:59)
  • redFF is V/la until Friday.

CHOOSE CARLY RAE JEPSEN

MagnaofIllusion (3) - Minimum, sword_of_omens, MagnaofIllusion
Tyene Sand (1) - Feysal
Dolorous Edd (2) - Hasdgfas, Plum's Yo Mamma
Feysal (4) - Dolorous Edd, Salamence20, StefanB, BBmolla

Hasdgfas (1) - Shadow1psc
Petyr Baelish (1) - Mastermind of Sin
Minimum (3) - Pandora, Regfan, Tyene Sand
Starbuck (2) - Starbuck, Staeg
redFF (1) - Benmage

Not Choosing (10):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Petyr Baelish, Hyperion, redFF, pappums rat, Bvoigt, Plessiezarus, SnowStorm, Jal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Spoiler: Sala's Catchup
In post 61, Feysal wrote:But seriously - we have a large theme with 28 players, prequels most of which had two scum teams, and even in the few snippets of flavor we've seen there have been references to multiple threats. Of course I expect this to be multiball

Sorry, I'm not that into the flavor.

But even if some of the games of the same series, blah blah blah, you can't really expect anyone to use the word multiball without knowing much. No one knows if the game is truly multiball or not, but mentioning it could be scum with knowledge of other intruders of the castle.

pappums wrote:I chose to vote Sally over the rest because it has already been stated that it said nowhere that there are defiantely more than one scumteam and this looked like a sleazy hop onto an easy bandwagon. BBMolla's jump on Feysal wasnt any better.

Every day, it seems like I'm being told that bandwagoning is scummy, and that bandwagoning is town. :?

In post 69, Benmage wrote:
In post 63, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 23, Benmage wrote:
In post 21, Minimum wrote:
We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.

Ahh you are correct...

FYI the assassin thing is only a D1 event like thing. Nailing scum is still best as it equates to a 1-1 trade off... i.e. always good for town.

But I'm sure a viable PL target will showthemselves eventually to be chosen.

So do you want to treat it like a policy lynch or a regular one?

VOTE: Benmage.

Doesn't matter.

But there is a difference between the two, right???

In post 70, Benmage wrote:Im a little too drunk to post.... I blame faraday.. i wish mina wasnt scum.

Then vote him :shifty:

Starbuck wrote:I disagree that this should be used as a second scum lynch and if that makes me scum in everyone's eyes so be it.

Do you think MoI is possible scum for self-choosing?

Starbuck wrote:I think it should be the hands of a VT. A townie who has nothing to lose, but would still follow the wishes of the majority.

If it ends up in scum hands, we won't know where it lands.

I didn't want to claim this early, but I'm choosing myself because I know that I am town and that I have nothing to lose.

Take this from a guy that played day-vig, even if you are a VT and you sacrifice yourself for the cause, chances of you hitting scum are less than that compared to you hitting town.

Staeg wrote:Salamance scum - that jump on the feysal wagon was horrendous: he chooses him instead of voting him, he smacks on RVS-esque commentary and then asks something that was already asked (with multiple question marks, mind you).
Starbuck scum - mostly what was already said. The initial I-thought-about-it-but-really-didn't about the Chooses, followed by more of that, followed by not reading the argument closely at all.

So I'm taking you don't buy the starbuck VT claim?

So why are you voting me? Because of what I said or because of me jumping on the bandwagon?

Staeg wrote:This is why.
BBmolla admitted that his vote is sheeping and only sheeping. He didn't try to pull any fancy "BUT WHAT IF I MISSED SOMETHING????????/?" Granted, he's not town for it, but I'm not assigning him any scumpoints, either.
Dolorous Edd is just... wrong. He was the first to point it, when there were no actual votes on Feysal.

So explain to me why sheeping is less scummy than my post.

In post 135, Shadow1psc wrote:This thread -

This is fluff and you should feel bad.

MoI wrote:If for some reason people don’t see the wisdom of sending me I will happily send MOS as a policy Choice.

So MoI, why do you want to die? I don't see the scum motivation, no, but I don't see MoI's motivation to do so, what makes you think (if you are town) that you will hit scum?

Overall, why are you the best choice vs anyone else?

CES wrote:Unvote, vote: Salamence20

Hi CES, I'm happy to see you.

Where did your vote come from, I don't remember you mentioning me in any of your posts.

In post 161, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Snowstorm

LOL

Nice scumslip

LOL

GREATEST. REACTION. TEST. EVER.

What were you trying to accomplish?

In post 177, BBmolla wrote::(

You guys are terrible at continuing reaction tests.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Salamence

Better vote.

Again, what were you trying to accomplish, and why am I the better vote.

BBMolla wrote:And yes I am voting him because Staeg asked why I'm not voting him, I ISO'd him, noticed he's not town, realized he's scum

So your sheeping? Cool.

MoI wrote:Why is Sala obv-scum? Explain it to me.

Sala would like to know this as well?

BBMolla wrote:Just target him with whatever your ability is please, I want to get that guilty and laugh in your face

Of course you would want me to be guity, wouldn't you, BB? :lol: sorry to inform you, but I am not.

MoI wrote:Sorry, you should have stipulated that in the first place. I honestly can't say for certain without an actual flip to work with. Gut says probably someone active-lurking (like Shadow1spc) or someone who should NOT make it to endgame like Sala or MOS since it is the first 24 hours of the thread.

But MoI...

I haven't done anything yet.

In post 239, BBmolla wrote:MoI do you think I'm scum

You still haven't put a reason on why I am scum, quit dodging the question.

If there is anything else important that I miss, please do tell.

Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for BB's reasoning of Sal obvscum.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 am

Post by bvoigt »

In post 18, BBmolla wrote:Quick question, is posting on the alts role related, cause that's going to kill me.

Hey, I'm here and will have a real post up later today.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 236, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 235, hasdgfas wrote:Besides him, because he's in the lynch lead right now.

Sorry, you should have stipulated that in the first place. :neutral: I honestly can't say for certain without an actual flip to work with. Gut says probably someone active-lurking (like Shadow1spc) or someone who should NOT make it to endgame like Sala or MOS since it is the first 24 hours of the thread.

Who would you shoot?

Likely shadow1. If not him, probably Feysal because of gut.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 am

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Minimum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

holy damn..lotta pages came up fast...
i'll catch up and have something up by tonight...
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 232, MagnaofIllusion wrote:To set the record straight Stephan – CES does not like my playstyle and thus I’m a viable Policylynch for him simply because I’m to ‘wordy’.

I genuinely am clueless as to how to respond to this level of wrongness in any terms but these. Mindbogglingly wrong.

In post 255, Plessiezarus wrote:In particular, Zar doesn't like Minimum's #21, which he reads as an attempt to sound helpful while giving bad advice (the sort of people you'd policy lynch aren't really the sort of people to trust with a free vig-kill, so the idea to make the choosing a policy-lynch seems backwards)

Correct vigging policy is to shoot someone considered to be suspicious so that at worst you take away one of the town's mislynches - this doesn't require much in the way of competency.

In post 278, Salamence20 wrote:Where did your vote come from, I don't remember you mentioning me in any of your posts.

Same reason as molla, basically.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

Hey, D.Edd, is all the content you've been posting purely Arthur content?

Either way, could you please get into the habit of signing your posts?

~Zar.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Minimum »

Unchoose, choose: redff

P.S. Zar, is all your scum meta on me that one Westeros game?
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Okay, so to set a couple of things straight:
It is beneficial to choose scum to be an assassin for the night. Yes, they do get an extra vig kill for the night, but it also means dead scum on Day 1, which would be very good. Them having a vig kill really doesn't mean shit even if it isn't multiball, but people here suggesting that hitting town is the optimal result is fairly stupid, considering the people we lynch probably won't be too likely to hit scum themselves unless we lynch a strong player, which is pretty much like getting scum with the assassin choice and having them suicide on a strong player. Secondly, it's probably best that we choose the assassin first. If we hit scum with the choice, they won't really have all that much reason to continue participating, and so, if they decide to lurk it out, we'll have pretty much a confirmed scum flip to work with and we can make our actual lynch with a little bit more information than we would have before. If they decide to participate and post and things, they will be posting things that will ultimately tie themselves to their partners, so that's also decently beneficial. Meanwhile, town will be posting and still participating and will be in a special place to pressure scum when it's publicly known they have an unstoppable kill to shoot people with.

Starbuck disagreeing with the above viewpoint and voting herself for suicide assassin is town as shit, though, especially after the whole "it should not fall into the hands of scum" deal, and then with the whole early VT claim things... Goddamn.

Regfan and MagnaofIllusion are also decently strong townreads, although I won't explain either for now for reasons.

SS is town thanks to reading too much into the flavor. Don't think he would bring it up as scum.

Ed's probably town, although his vote is in a terrible place.

Unvote

Choose: Minimum

I actually feel better about this vote than I thought I would after my initial skimming. I'll try to get into why after a talk with the other head.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Unchoose, Choose: Minimum

Mod, to clarify, reaching majority on an assassin choice doesn't end the day whereas reaching majority on a lynch does, correct?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

K, Plum is town.

Unchoose, Choose: Minimum

baaaaaaa
Permanent V/LA.
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 160, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 148, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 144, Plessiezarus wrote:Presumably though "I think Mina was posting words" isn't why you have a scum read on Minimum?
Nope! That would be silly. I know that you don't presume that though and wouldn't have to ask, so I'm not quite sure the point of that particular question

I was wondering why you have a scum read on Minimum? Obviously.

~ Pless

Nearly every post they've made has made me feel all twitchy. And the things chosen to focus on last night didn't matter at all and were odd things to choose such as the response to MoI's self-choosing and the question for why Benmage self-chose (when I think for Benmage, at least, it was pretty obvious why.)

In post 255, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 208, MagnaofIllusion wrote:While on the subject – what is your read on Minimum and why is it that?

Hmm. Our take on Minimum is a bit confused. I can't read CES at all, personally. But Zar tells me that he thinks CES fits his scum-meta better than his town-meta at the moment. In particular, Zar doesn't like Minimum's #21, which he reads as an attempt to sound helpful while giving bad advice (the sort of people you'd policy lynch aren't really the sort of people to trust with a free vig-kill, so the idea to make the choosing a policy-lynch seems backwards). We'd both have a better take on that slot if Mina was posting more. We think.

(Lyanna, I think it was us who speculated that Minimum was mostly/entirely CES. Mina was pretty good at signing her posts when she was a hydra in SOS -- plus, of course, Minimum's posts so far have been pretty short...).

Also, Mina and CES were both posting last night. Unless CES decided to talk about himself in the third person a couple times. Mina doesn't always sign her hydra posts and she doesn't always write walls, so those aren't good indicators of who's written posts.

In post 229, Tyene Sand wrote:
Lady Stark's notions of 'honor' are quite interesting. 'Honor' is a cumbersome and inefficient thing that one is likely to die from. The Crown calls, you answer--or do you want to cause
yet another
civil war, little wolf? Why are you not Choosing someone?

A life without honor is a life not worth living
or so my brother often muses
. It's interesting that you say when the crown calls, you answer. Aren't your house words Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken? Or is that only reserved for the true born and the sand snakes are willing to be at the Crown's beck and call? I'd say the fact that I'm helping to keep a Lannister on the throne is duty enough for me. *shudders*

I'm not choosing someone right now because
I'm busy smelling the pretty blue roses
I'm trying to wrap my head around what is the best policy for choosing. I'm still trying to reconcile what I thought was the best thing to do with the arguments made contrary to mine, and when I decide what I think is best, I'll choose.

In post 237, Tyene Sand wrote:I've played with Tammy before. She is a decent scumhunter, but gets too wrapped in emotions during the game. (A funny thing, that, as one might expect the Starks to be as dead inside as their winters.) Would I trust her with a gun N1, if she is town? Yes. Would I have her out of the game N1? Yes.

I can appreciate this, and as a side note, I'm quite self-aware and accustomed to take constructive criticism. I'll never get to the point where emotions won't play a part in my game as it's a part of who I am, but I'm not emotionally distractive or destructive in every game I'm in and am working on it overall. (Mafia behind the Maiden was a particularly bad game in that regard, and I won't pretend it wasn't though.) But thank you for saying I'm a decent scumhunter and that you would trust me with a gun night one if town (if you are town and mean that that is :P )

In post 230, BBmolla wrote:
In post 230, Tyene Sand wrote:At a glance, the Salamence wagon is dull and predictable like my uncle. I have no intention to be part of it.

Just target him with whatever your ability is please, I want to get that guilty and laugh in your face.

Do you ever explain your Sala scum read? Before you say ISO...I did. I haven't found anything damning or non-Sala like.

---------------

Still have a town read on Dolorous Edd
because I don't want Regfan to make me eat another hat
. Think the argument with Starbuck is largely unproductive especially considering that my original assumption for what to do with the choose mirrors what she's suggested and I can't understand how that's being painted as scummy. I think she's gotten caught up a little too much in defending her stance and think they should both drop the issue because it's going nowhere. I still understand the suspicion on him, and can see where MoI's argument concerning the multiball suspicion is coming from, but the type of stances and assumptions that Arthur's been coming up with fit his town meta far far more than they fit his scum meta.

Dolorous Edd
I don't think Alek's been posting, or if he has it hasn't been much at all. If he hasn't posted, why not? Please have him start posting. I'd like to feel more confident on my read on you guys. Thanks.

Still have a town read on Starbuck, Pandora, MoI and leaning town on Pless, Regfan and Tyene.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Minimum »

Why did you ask me that question if you're just going to drop it after, Tammy?

In post 289, Lyanna Stark wrote:Do you ever explain your Sala scum read? Before you say ISO...I did. I haven't found anything damning or non-Sala like.

You should try ISOing him again and reading more slowly this time (noting e.g. his use of italics).
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 290, Minimum wrote:Why did you ask me that question if you're just going to drop it after, Tammy?

In post 289, Lyanna Stark wrote:Do you ever explain your Sala scum read? Before you say ISO...I did. I haven't found anything damning or non-Sala like.

You should try ISOing him again and reading more slowly this time (noting e.g. his use of italics).

Do you mean who was the first post? Because the answer was enough for me. And that meant that most likely, your entrance into the game was your Starbuck vote, which would be a null tell as the Starbuck wagon was equal with the MoI wagon if my count is right. If the entrance to the game was you and not Mina (I'm assuming I'm talking to CES right now) then that would be weird, right? Because the vote was for BBMolla when the biggest wagon at the time was MoI.

I will re-iso him in a bit though.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 278, Salamence20 wrote:Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for BB's reasoning of Sal obvscum.

In post 281, BBmolla wrote:UNVOTE: Salamence20
VOTE: Minimum

I'm going to take this as an OMGUS vote if you can't explain it. Or maybe you can tell me why Minimum is the better lynch canidate now?

In post 283, Minimum wrote:
In post 278, Salamence20 wrote:Where did your vote come from, I don't remember you mentioning me in any of your posts.

Same reason as molla, basically.

Nice try CES, since Molla has moved on to your wagon, what is your thoughts on him.

And most importantly, can
you
give me a reason for your vote, because molla apparently didn't have a reason.

And for the record: who is Lyanna Stark?
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Minimum »

In post 291, Lyanna Stark wrote:Do you mean who was the first post? Because the answer was enough for me. And that meant that most likely, your entrance into the game was your Starbuck vote, which would be a null tell as the Starbuck wagon was equal with the MoI wagon if my count is right. If the entrance to the game was you and not Mina (I'm assuming I'm talking to CES right now) then that would be weird, right? Because the vote was for BBMolla when the biggest wagon at the time was MoI.

Voting for MoI while also choosing him seemed a bit silly. Did the fact that I was directly contradicting the previous line not tip you off that my answer wasn't entirely serious?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Filler everywhere

Then he had a townpost and was fine
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 293, Minimum wrote:
In post 291, Lyanna Stark wrote:Do you mean who was the first post? Because the answer was enough for me. And that meant that most likely, your entrance into the game was your Starbuck vote, which would be a null tell as the Starbuck wagon was equal with the MoI wagon if my count is right. If the entrance to the game was you and not Mina (I'm assuming I'm talking to CES right now) then that would be weird, right? Because the vote was for BBMolla when the biggest wagon at the time was MoI.

Voting for MoI while also choosing him seemed a bit silly. Did the fact that I was directly contradicting the previous line not tip you off that my answer wasn't entirely serious?

CES? you're giving me a headache...don't give me a headache. I took your answer as the first person to post as Mina serious, but your answer that all of your responses were you as a joke. I took into account the fact that whoever posted first chose MoI and he was the largest wagon into account, but you? Also asked why I was suiciding in your first post and seemed to not believe tierce when she cleared up the alts. Both of those things lent belief to that being Mina last night. I still don't understand the suicide question.

But talk more!
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 292, Salamence20 wrote:

And for the record: who is Lyanna Stark?

Lyanna Stark is Eddard Stark's sister who unfortunately dies before the series starts
and might be the cause of a civil war

Or in more important game terms, she's Tammy. :wink:
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 292, Salamence20 wrote:And for the record: who is Lyanna Stark?
A little wolf whose house cannot even welcome the royal family without crumbling to shambles. That would
never
happen in Dorne, with sweet Myrcella and her companions.

In other news, that's Tammy.

PEdit: ...Stop stealing my lines, Stark.

I find arguing with -mum to be tedious and avoidable whenever possible.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Hyperion »

Continuing This...

In post 10, Starbuck wrote:
Vote: MoI
for loving all the same fandoms that I do.

I'm a little surprised at the quick Chooses right out the gate before you can even get a bead on reads.

Same as votes, doesn't matter if we throw them out RVS-like. But seriously people who attacked for this are ridiculous and scummy, it is shit to hop onto this. (People who hopped on this: Dolorous Edd, Tyene Sand, I think a few others did too but these are the ones who I remember...)

In post 21, Minimum wrote:
In post 15, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm not Tammy, Minimum, I'm Tierce. Tammy = Lyanna.

We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.

I disagree on policy lynch especially for a VI type thing (if that is what you mean by policy lynch). We should lynch scum with the "choose"mechanic, because a 1:1 tradeoff is better than a 2:0 or possibly 1:1 tradeoff

In post 31, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 27, Benmage wrote:Mina why did you switch your rvs already?

I could've sworn that second vote was a bit more serious, no? Esp considering Starbuck's awkward start.

Are you his scumbuddy?

Why did you respond to this? It was clearly dirscted at Minimum.

In post 48, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 47, Feysal wrote:If we choose scum,
in the best case said scum misses town and cross kills rival scum
, and in the worst case he kills town, resulting in a one for one trade.

This is multiball?

How can you be so sure (unless it's made obv somewhere)?

I don't see why it can't be multiball, especially based on flavor, Arthur you said it yourself in the intro thread there were alot of different groups that could be scum (Greyjoys, Baratheons, BwB etc.)

In post 71, Starbuck wrote:I never realized that having a different opinion about how this vengeful kill (good description whoever said that) should be used would make me seem so scummy. I haven't slipped because I'm not scum.

I disagree that this should be used as a second scum lynch and if that makes me scum in everyone's eyes so be it.

Choose: Starbuck

Unvote
Vote: Feysal

Why are you choosing yourself? I you think you should be the choose candidate, you had better have a solid scum read.

In post 161, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Snowstorm

LOL

Nice scumslip

I don't see where this is going...

In post 188, BBmolla wrote:
In post 182, Benmage wrote:Sorry Molla that was terrible :P

I knew it would fail when Snowstorm didn't post anything I could
remotely turn into a scumslip.

Shadow thinks I'm town because I caught his scum ass
[/quote]
So you vote for someone and THEN try to turn what they say into a scumslip. it seems like you are trying to manufacture scumslips.
Yeah...no
VOTE: bbmolla
i feel like there was more i wanted to comment on, I'll look back after I finish what happened after I posted this the first time.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Feysal »

I have two pages to go, but I'm just not going to finish tonight, too tired to read any more. I have picked up a bunch of reads along the way, others I have no read on yet, but both will have to wait.

I see there are plenty of votes on Minimum though, and I'm fine with that. I have found Mina to be easy to get a town read on in the past, and the absence of ringing obvtown bells is usually a bad sign.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”