Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Maxous »

vote:Uctriton00

I'm glad I don't have to pronounce that.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Maxous »

@Abasta - generally in games, early more focused wagons can tell you more than sporadic voting, so I voted the person that already had a vote on him...why do I need a good reason to vote so?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Maxous »

^
Why did'nt you call out uct in post #4 for not saying anything given the logic you're using?

Early town read on matt for#14 ftr
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Post by Maxous »

eh, not a fan of uct's vote in #20. abasta seemingly was trying to get a reaction out of me, don't see why it's suspect

my question at #19 is directed at Salamance, his vote on mat seems more like a reason to vote her than trying to figure out motovation

those 2 would be my guess for teh scumz atm
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Maxous »

uct wrote:That wasn't a wagon vote, it was an RVS.

Actually, it was a wagon vote.

I would put Malakittens at more town than scum due to how seldom I have seen scum make the argument she made in the last post, even if i've never really agreed with such arguments.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 69, Malakittens wrote:Okay you are town. :D

..based on #67 or #68?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Maxous »

Well, Om appears town to me..would be a stronger read if I was'nt duped by him in KH. Still though,

Matt ignoring everything on the other players and only answering the question directly asked of her is not cool. Eliminates the town read I had there.

Have a weak town read on Mala still. Can elaborate if needed but the line/type of arguments she's using just seem to come from town more than scum imo.

Not entirely sure what to think of absta, though gut says more town than scum.

Have a bad gut-like feeling of uct still, but I do appreciate him putting in effort of skimming through meta of certain players... though idk for what purpose he did.

unvote, vote: Salamance

To clarify i'm thinking: Sal - uct/Matt
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Maxous »

Oh, I should mention that Mala's flip from 'Om scum' to 'oh Om town, lol I was reaction testing' confuses me a lot and it would be nice for an explanation of where exactly it came from
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by Maxous »

Is Sal going to play or am I just gonna vig him tonight?

I don't mind either way.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by Maxous »

Sounds good, have a concern about a possible scenario but hopefully it won't play out.

And yeah..RD is prolly town based on above

In post 102, MattiLou wrote: I feel like this is dragging on unnecessarily long for a first day lynch personally.

I missed this the first time..can I have a summary of why you think/thought absta was the best lynch for the day?

So that's RD, Mala and Om I guess as town?

Sal>Uct>Matt to shoot
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Post by Maxous »

idk, seems odd that Matt would express surprise at a day 1 lynch not being achieved already when she done..quite little to push a lynch through and convince us abasta was worth lynching.

In fact..what she did explain was only explained when I made a remark that she did'nt comment on stuff.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:46 am

Post by Maxous »

rainbow wrote:Matt is probaly town because they seem to think a PR will save them and there is no "yay lets go kill" feeling for scum to want night to come.

Huh?

And I don't get your logic concerning Om and Mala..you don't think they're scum together, right.
But if Mala is being shot you would rather sacrifice a larger town read than to shoot Om, when you have no way of knowing what Mala's flip is going to be until the next day.
Surely in that scenario you would want Mala lynched and flipped and then afterwards put in the conditional of if town shoot Om, if scum don't shoot?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 137, DoubleJD wrote: Not handpicked by any player and then agreed upon by the masses.

It won't be.

The plan it'self still has merit regardless of RD's alignment...but fine I was prolly a bit hasty to write off RD as town.

In the case of RD-scum who is her partner JD?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Post by Maxous »

phone posting and stuff.
first I need to properly re-read Matt when I can, I have been going back and forth in my mind about a couple of posts. more specific is the comment about uct being bussed if he's scum - which looks town and the comment about the lynch being unnecessarily long - I was'nt delighted with the explanation given.

uct said little about who is scum and town in his mini wall post. not a happy bunny.

JD's volunteer plan is anti-town. will get to his reads later

The interactions between the OM and RBD slots bug me. I do have both on the town side individually atm though.

for now Uct lynch and JD to shoot I guess, based on Sal really, from what I read JD's posts are null to me
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Maxous »

my ISO#2 is directed at Sal and #3 elaborated on why. I think he was picking for a reason to vote rather than genuinely thinking motovations through.

your plan is to have somebody volunteer to be shot ther than the town forcing two people to shoot each other. the former guarantees one of the shooters is town cause scum ain't gonna volunteer ergo reducing the chance of hitting scum. the latter does not.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Maxous »

what does a false dilemma even mean? your interactions are'nt impressive and if one of you flip scum I would strongly consider lynching the other

there is hardly any waffling on uct given I proposed to lynch him and all, ergo calling him scum.
I have indecision on matt but w/e I'm thinking it through and I explained why.

I called JD's plan anti-town because the plan would be detriment to the town but not neccessarily scummy imo. what's the issue?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Maxous »

I have consistently pointed out uct and sal/JD as scum, preferred lynches to the point where I fear I might be tunneling.
I have consistently called Om town, I unambiguously called RBD towny in that post, I have called Mala town for most of the game bar my confusion over her 'reaction testing'
I am floundering on my Matt read so yeah *one* person and now I'm being accused of leaving a bunch of doors open.
how exactly?

Om - I'll quote stuff when I have a comp, a lot of it is RBD's insistence on not shooting you if we're shooting Mala the logic does'nt make a whole bunch of sense
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by Maxous »

Om - do you think I'm bussing RBD? trying to tie you into her flip?

if not how is what I said scummy?
what would be the point of myself saying it as scum otherwise?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Post by Maxous »

meh, I get where the two of you coming from in regards to the interactions comment at least, I think?

I prob should of been clearer about why when I first wrote it but w/e I'm just throwing down thoughts as they come to me, there are no ulterior motives going on.

still none of that explained this 'leaving doors open' business
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:21 am

Post by Maxous »

unvote, vote: uctriton00[\b]

I need to change this, that last post reads fake. a lot of confidence in matt-scum for a gut feeling on one post eh?

why is RD still calling me scum?
I refuted the points brought up and the only relevant response I got was 'well, he's making ponies nervous about a possible pairing between myself and Om', is that it?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 202, Malakittens wrote:A=uct
B=matt vs C=DJ
D, E, F, G= me, om, rd, max

right... why would you rather shoot yourself over us three? seriously.

I'm not really sure what #206 is talking about.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by Maxous »

DEFG = Commute for that night?...

>____________________>
okay. I'm a bit more confident in mala-town after #212 too, it feels genuine.

some people have played with JD before right? is he always this apathetic about pushing lynches?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Maxous »

if uct flips town I think we need to get rid of JD and Matt.

uct scum, I would keep JD around actually and Mala, get rid of the rest.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Maxous »

Utcion-scum

Maxous(3) - RBD, JD, Om
Mattilou(5) - RBD, Malakittens, Maxous, Om, Uct
DoubleJD(5) - RBD, JD, Malakittens, Mattilou, Om
Malakittens(3) - JD, Mattilou, Uct
RainbowDash(2) - Mattilou, Maxous
Om of the Nom(1) - Maxous

Uticon-town

Om of the Nom(1) - JD
Malakittens(2) - Mattilou, Uct
DoubleJD(3) - Mattilou, Maxous, Om
RainbowDash(3) - Mattilou, RBD, JD
Mattilou(5) - Maxous, Om, RBD, Uct, JD
Maxous(1) - Om

Malakittens - here
Mattilou - here
Om of the Nom - here
Double JD - here
Maxous - here
RainbowDash - here
Uctriton00 - here

If the listing was'nt specific for town or scum flip I took the list as 'shoot regardless of flip'.
If it was an either/or I just added both to the count.

Somebody should prolly double-check that count is correct
If you have an issue with how some of the votes were counted go ahead.

So as it stands:
If uctriton is scum Matt and JD will be shot. There is a tie between Maxous and Malakittens
If uctriton is town Matt is shot with a tie between RBD and JD

Not sure how to resolve the ties..I guess if whowas vague about to shoot be's more specific and help narrow it down properly we can get a clear picture of who goes.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Maxous »

I guess if somebody who was vague**
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Post by Maxous »

if everyone is insisting on following that post should'nt we at least amend the town flip scenario.. the numbers are miscounted
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by Maxous »

actually wait, for some reason I thought there was 8 players in the game instead of 7. nevermind.

dunno why JD is town if Uct flips town looking at JD's posts concerning uct's potential flip but w/e
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Open Games”