Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Code_X »

In post 623, Purrfect Panda wrote:I will be around here around 7 8 PM PDT (10 11 PM EDT) so if needed I will hammer then we definitely do not want a NL.

Do you think she's scum?

I can't see much interaction between the pair of you.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Reading back through everything, I think Natalie may be the best bet. I do not want us to end with a no lynch and nothing to go off of for tomorrow.

Vote: Natalie
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Shamrock »

aw maaaaan I was about to hammer
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

A replacement has been found for Kyle99. Also, a Lynch has been reached. Locking Thread.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

xRECKONERx replaces Kyle99, effective immediately.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

|
:

• xRECKONERx [0]
  • Starbuck [0]
  • Shamrock [0]
  • DeasVail [0]
  • absta101 [1] Purrfect Panda
  • DarkLightA [0]
  • Brandi [3] xRECKONERx, Natalie, Sawyer
  • BK201 [0]
  • :!: Natalie [7] BK201, Slandaar, Code_X, DeasVail, Brandi, absta101, Starbuck
    :!:
  • Purrfect Panda [1] Shamrock
  • Code_X [0]
  • Slandaar [0]
  • Sawyer [0]

:
|
Not Voting
|
:

• DarkLightA

:
|
Amount to Lynch
|
:

• With 13 Alive it is 7 to Lynch.

:
|
Deadline
|
:

• August 24th, EST.

Lynch Scene incoming...

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

• You woke up in a concrete room.

Suddenly he was upon you, staring into your eyes.

"RISE AND SHINE! Cmon, sleeping beauty! Man, has anyone ever told you that you have gorgeous eyes? Because you do. Look at me. Man! Like shiny pearls! Oh right! Sorry for the inconvenience but I had to tie all of you up. Like most mad men, I'm not a total idiot. You guys could easily over power me. Well, most of you that is, did I mention that three men are on my side? Oh yes. They are quite the charmers. Anywho, you have one day to decide who you wish to kill?"

Wait a second, did he just say kill? And as if he had read your thoughts he peered back into your eyes and said, "Yes. Kill. Kill my men before they kill you and I'll let you go. Simple as that."

But, but why? And is if he had read your thoughts he peered back into your eyes and said, "Use your imagination. Just kill the men, and I'll let you go."

So 13 men and women sat there, bound to chairs with rope, in a circle, discussing who they thought was a killer.

Every once in a while Robo, would walk in with an apron and some oven mitts and yell, "Cookies!" and pass them out and give people cappuccinos.

But as Robo was walking out during his last visit somebody said, "I concur, let us kill Natalie."

He froze in the doorway. He let the tray fall from his hands and it made such a loud crash that everybody sat silent. He turned around. His head slowly moved from an upright position down to his shoulders, looking at Natalie.

He walked up to Natalie, his head remained sideways. "Natalie, do you know what this is?" With a flash it was there, a gleaming Revolver. Natalie remained silent. "Natalie?" Again, silence. "Oh ok, I get it, you are so scared you cannot speak. Oh well, I'll tell you what it is. ITS YOUR REVOLVER. The one you were planning to kill these innocent people with! So here we are! In a twist that involves me killing you with your own weapon. Ready?"

He stood there, he cocked the weapon. Pointed it at Natalie, then at the last second. Took the entire revolver and shoved it down Natalie's throat.

It was sickening, his face remained calm while Natalie struggled to wrench free. Then when he felt the Revolver was far enough down. He pulled the trigger.

Then he dragged her out of the room and walked back in with a tray of Cappuccinos.

"Drink up!"

Then the world faded once more...

Natalie,
Mafia Goon
, Lynched Day One

Night lasts till August 28, 11:59 PM, EST. If you have actions, send them in now.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

• You woke up.

Seconds later you wished you hadn't.

In the center of the room were two dead bodies, tied to a stake. They still were tied in their chairs as well. They seemed to have been drenched in some sort of liquid.

Robo walked into the room, smiling like usual, "Great! Everybody is up and about! Well, except these two. You see, these two had some nightmares." He walked over to the bodies and sat in the lap of one of them. It was DarkLightA. Robo put his arms around DarkLightA like they were newlyweds and he was the bride. "Isn't he just handsome? Too handsome for this world of course! I bet God himself can't look at him without raising his eyebrows." Robo leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. "Isn't he just a charmer?"

Robo jumped up and walked to the other side of the stake and knelt down to look right into the lifeless eyes of Slandaar. "Oh Slandaar, when will thou learn of fashion? here, lemme help you out a little." As if from nowhere, Robo whipped out a pair of scissors. He went right to work on Slandaars head of luxurious hair, "I gotta hand it to you Slandaar, you got one nice head of hair. Silky too, maybe thats the Gasoline but whatever." Finally Robo stood up.

Slandaar's head of hair was just awful, terribly proportioned and it looked like a cow had munched it off. However Robo did not seem to notice, grinning from ear to ear at his masterpiece.

Then Robo walked away from the both of them and took out a cigar. H light it up with a match and puffed it a few times. The people sat idly in an awkward silence, watching him smoke peacefully. Finally, when he had enough, eh took the cigar out and threw it on the floor. Crushing it with his boot.

"Frick! That was the thing I was gonna use to light the fire! DANGIT! Everybody wait right here!"

Though obviously nobody was going anywhere, he gave everybody the creepy stare and then stormed out of the room.

Some inaudible yelling was heard from outside the room.

Finally Robo came back with a box of matches.

Which he promptly lit up and threw upon the two of them.

"Alright everybody, lets get started with Day Two!"

DarkLightA,
Vanilla Townie
, Killed Night One

Slandaar,
Vanilla Townie
, Killed Night One
Last edited by Robocopter87 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

|
:

• xRECKONERx [0]
  • Starbuck [0]
  • Shamrock [0]
  • DeasVail [0]
  • absta101 [0]
  • Brandi [0]
  • BK201 [0]
  • Purrfect Panda [0]
  • Code_X [0]
  • Sawyer [0]

:
|
Not Voting
|
:

• xRECKONERx, Starbuck, Shamrock, DeasVail, absta101, Brandi, BK201, Purrfect Panda, Code_X, Sawyer

:
|
Amount to Lynch
|
:

• With 10 Alive it is 6 to Lynch.

:
|
Deadline
|
:

• September 19th, EST.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Day Two begins now.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Starbuck I love you.

I was making my first post when the topic got locked and it said something like, "I don't reread games over 20 pages so someone fill me in" but nevermind
green shirt thursdays
Purrfect Panda
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by Purrfect Panda »

Welcome Reck. HUGS ♥ ''

This is the Rach half of the hyrdra (Elmo Teh Azn is the other head).

I have read through Nat's ISO to get some idea who her scum buddies are. Also been looking at the VCs to get some idea of voting patterns.

Considering how much Nat tunneled on Noraa/Brandi, I feel pretty confident she is probably town. I can't see that much energy just for a bus attempt. I think at least one of the scum was on Nats wagon though and am trying to narrow down who. Also there is likely to be one on our wagon. Will also look for any flip flops from the two wagons as well as checking the other wagons.

BK at this point, is in the town pile in my book as an un CCed PR, though it does seem odd to me that the scum team would pick JK, I know that in Elmo's version of this game we all 3 agreed on no JK it is a very powerful PR. Also some of the others are one or two shot while JK is every night. So I will be paying attention to what he does and will want to know who he jailed last night and why.

Vig needs to stay quiet though and not let the scum figure who he or she is. Bad enough that we have at least one possible PR outed this early. Since there were two deaths, we do know there is a vig. I also want to take a good look at Slandaar's ISO too because I have a feeling he was the one the scum were afraid of since Darklight was less active than even we were for the most part.
Hydra of RachMarie and Elmo Teh Azn
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I love you, too, Reck. <3

I will not be voting for the noraaa/Brandi slot.

I am leaving for Dragon*Con tomorrow morning. So I will be V/LA for about the next week. I will do my best to check in at night after festivities are over.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Code_X »

VOTE: DeasVail
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm going to hold back on saying who I jailed since I didn't prevent a kill. Also it would just narrow down the pool of who is the Vig.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 637, Purrfect Panda wrote:BK at this point, is in the town pile in my book as an un CCed PR
I am town and all, but you know scum has two safe claims. (or just 1 if they didn't pick IC)
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by BK201 »

I think it's fairly obvious the Vig killed Darklight b/c he was really really passive. At least when compared to Slaandar who was not.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Post by Code_X »

To elaborate.....

DV throws a lot of suspicion over the Natalie slot when he first arrives. She is in no danger of being lynched at the time.

In post 400, DeasVail wrote:Natalie tries to excuse her lack of aggression, but I don't really believe that she thought at the time that she better not be aggressive. It's possible that this is just reflection on what would have happened if she had, but considering that it's essentially a response to accusations against her, I find it scummy.

In post 400, DeasVail wrote:I agree with Natalie's 283 but she still seems like possible scum to me.

In post 400, DeasVail wrote:And Natalie is so against the ~slip~ being possibly considered the slip, that it is not believable, and her defence of Panda reveals a lack of suspicion of Panda, which I feel would be likely to come from town there. So, I think this could be scum-Natalie trying to be aggressive, but just being scummy.

He bungs her loosely in his scum suspects and wants others to convince him of her being scum - despite previously suggesting she was scum (see above). No vote/pressure alas.

In post 532, DeasVail wrote:Also, my top 3 favoured lynches at this stage probably are:

1. Sawyer
2. Panda/Elmo
3. Natalie

Someone feel free to convince me of scum-Nat if you want.

Sits off the BK wagon. Suggesting he knows he is town (edit - scum are mental for picking JK and vig) - then decides to go after Panda instead of Nat, before finally deciding that perhaps he will look better on a Nat wagon with the lynch-1 vote.

------------------------------------------------------

Natalie - calls Monty scum in - doesn't elaborate again doesn't throw a vote down/any kind of real pressure. Calls him scummy again in but also tries to dissolve the wagon.

- I have town reads on Brandi and BK. So by default I think it's likely DV is scum.
- Again she casts suspicion says she thinks DV is scum - again no pressure.

I want to look back at the Slandaar/Absta spat - but I think at this point Absta is town.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Code_X »

Although obviously the fact BK as claimed PR is alive is somewhat concerning...........
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by BK201 »

Before I dive in, if we have a 1-shot Cop who investigated somebody last night, then I suggest you get your clear or guilty out there since you're basically a named VT now.
Purrfect Panda
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Purrfect Panda »

ohhhh I am so envious Starbuck I love Cons they are so much fun. I volunteered at a couple of them in the Bay Area of California and had a blast. Have fun.

@BK your reasoning makes NO sense. One of 3 scenarios here.

1. You are town and JK and jailed someone who is town.

2. You are town and JK and jailed scum but not the one who did the kill.

3. You are scum and fake claiming JK.

Naming who you jailed in no way would tell us who the vig is. Also you did not get NKed instead Slandaar did. Your claim is a tad bit suspect here and letting us know who you jailed would help town a lot and not give much to scum.
Hydra of RachMarie and Elmo Teh Azn
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by BK201 »

^ Whoever I jailed is obviously NOT the Vig. Thus stating who I jailed narrows down the Vig pool.

If there were only 1 scum left, then I would state who I jailed since it clears them if the scum kill went through.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by BK201 »

Slaandar was on Nat like a fat kid on a cupcake. It was obvious he was town after Nat flipped, as he could have just gone for another wagon like yourself(panda).

He was also stating an absta/nat scumteam towards the end of the day; Which means they were protecting Absta or framing him, which creates WIFOM at the very least.

Slaandar is also a much more experienced player than myself.

And keeping me alive creates even more WIFOM.

There is also the chance that I roleblock town PR's or even protect scum from the vig, all while not being able to clear anyone since there are two scum left.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 643, Code_X wrote:
------------------------------------------------------

Natalie - calls Monty scum in - doesn't elaborate again doesn't throw a vote down/any kind of real pressure. Calls him scummy again in but also tries to dissolve the wagon.
I think you're on to something, but I want to point out that Nat did elaborate on Monty once after post 211.
In post 341, Natalie wrote:

Monty is scummy for being worried about a possible conf-town (Slandaar), parking his vote on Nora, and then flaking. But his wagon does worry me since it is (or was) a pretty large wagon for a player with six posts.
Looking at it though, it looks like a weak-bus.

Return to “Completed Open Games”