pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hey moaning mcummerson moaner, do you have an opinion on smash or not or you going to continue to deflect.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Post by theomoaner »

^ That meant to be addresses to me scumollie?
All hail Eris, All hail discordia.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Post by theomoaner »

^ *addressed
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

if you are scum then wow good job at somehow hiding your quotemining bs in plain sight.

if you are town then I am pretty sure the only way we will win will be by accident.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Its amazing I say you have been quiet over Numbers and then magically you are vocal again.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:34 am

Post by theomoaner »

Ok, as you can't be bothered to decoded whether #575 was for me, I'll assume it was, and I'll even answer it.

I have an opinion about everybody.

That good enough for you? I mean it's not like you ever asked me for my opinion on Smash at any time in the game. You're just accusing me of deflecting, why exactly is that?
While we are on the subject of deflecting, not answering questions and the like are you going to answer these one's that I actually asked you, and not just invented as a way of trying to make you look bad.

In post 553, theomoaner wrote:
If quote mining (what ever that is) is such a huge scumtell for you then perhaps you should really be voting for me?

Another interesting thing for me, and I'm not going to use quotes here, is how you asked me to link to the bits of Numberguys newb games where scumslips and scumtells are discussed. I've done this (partially), you haven't commented on them after making an issue of it. Why?

I'll assume #578 is about me too and address that, so that I'm not deflecting.

Hey nice accusation and AtE there scumollie. What is this super-fuck-off-big scumtell "quotemining" all about? I've never heard of it. Can you give me an example of me doing it? Maybe not because, after all, I've hidden it so well that it's in plain sight.

Talk about flailing scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 554, Smashbard wrote:I highly doubt that theo. Mollies fighting against Numbers lynch has really made me rethink Mollies alignment. But if numbers flips town against all odds I would almost guarantee Mollie is town.

wanted to respond to this while doing my reread.

how is me saying saying I was going to hammer numbers "fighting his lynch"?

also you are misrepresenting me by saying that I have fought against all bws, I have mostly been voting
with
you, you retard cos you have been my strongest town read but jesus fucking christ I am losing it cos of you hyperbole and outright misrepresentation.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Smashbard »

Numbers was never at L-1 so you couldnt hammer if you wanted to. And if he is scummy enough to hammer hes scummy enough for a vote. Which you havent done.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Smashbard »

So you've basically already admitted that you will only vote opportunistically, and with how hard you argued with Buldermar over Numbers scumslip you obviously didnt want him lynched. So youre a liar too. Consider any town read I had on you rescinded.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 580, theomoaner wrote:Ok, as you can't be bothered to decoded whether #575 was for me, I'll assume it was, and I'll even answer it.

I have an opinion about everybody.

That good enough for you? I mean it's not like you ever asked me for my opinion on Smash at any time in the game. You're just accusing me of deflecting, why exactly is that?
While we are on the subject of deflecting, not answering questions and the like are you going to answer these one's that I actually asked you, and not just invented as a way of trying to make you look bad.

In post 553, theomoaner wrote:
If quote mining (what ever that is) is such a huge scumtell for you then perhaps you should really be voting for me?

Another interesting thing for me, and I'm not going to use quotes here, is how you asked me to link to the bits of Numberguys newb games where scumslips and scumtells are discussed. I've done this (partially), you haven't commented on them after making an issue of it. Why?

I'll assume #578 is about me too and address that, so that I'm not deflecting.

Hey nice accusation and AtE there scumollie. What is this super-fuck-off-big scumtell "quotemining" all about? I've never heard of it. Can you give me an example of me doing it? Maybe not because, after all, I've hidden it so well that it's in plain sight.

Talk about flailing scum.

moaner you are right, I didn't ask you about smash, sorry about that I retract the accusation.

I will ask you now: what do you think about smash?

also I read a little bit of the links you provided, thank you, I didn't read them all but I can still see a newb confusing the term. what you should be looking at are other things that has been my point all along.

quotemining is taking a quote out of context and distorting its original intent.

you have been doing that to me all game. but you what it is starting to feel like a town on town tard fight.

besides me what else have you noticed?

general note:

I am starting to find slaandar's raging hard on for me to the exclusion of others kind of creepy. I either vastly overestimated his skill level or he is scum going for an easy lynch.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Smashbard »

Numbers post 571 is good enough for me.
Unvote. Vote: Mollie.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 582, Smashbard wrote:Numbers was never at L-1 so you couldnt hammer if you wanted to. And if he is scummy enough to hammer hes scummy enough for a vote. Which you havent done.

I thought he was at 8 at one point.

In post 583, Smashbard wrote:
So you've basically already admitted that you will only vote opportunistically, and with how hard you argued with Buldermar over Numbers scumslip you obviously didnt want him lynched
. So youre a liar too. Consider any town read I had on you rescinded.

more misrepresentation and you will have to live with the consequences with my flip but seriously if you are town you need to stop this shit this is what scum do not town.

there has never been an "obviously you didn't want him lynched" moment I will post it in block letters so that you can read it
if we are going to lynch him I want it to be for the right reasons cos I don't want to support retarded town play
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:22 am

Post by buldermar »

pirate mollie, I think you have been very inconsistent with a) your opinions of other players in general and b) your voting relative to your statements and expressed opinions of players and their respective alignments. While I'm not entirely sure if this is simply because you're afraid of getting "locked" into a particular read, it does come across as scummy behavior to me. Regardless, what you're doing is not conducive to finding scums. Simply put, because you're being so inconsistent and "all over the place", anything you say cannot be used directly against you. There will always be something else to counterbalance it. This is especially deconstructive as the game goes on and days becomes interrelated. This, in conjunction with your inconsistency looking scummy to me, is why I'm going to vote you. I'll elaborate upon request.

VOTE: pirate mollie
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

pirate mollie (6): Hiraki, jun, slandaar, theomoaner, smashbard, buldermar
10506670 (2): eleison, dividizzle
shinori (2): pirate mollie, maenara
buldermar (1): shinori
pmysterious (1): Telo

not voting (4): pmysterious, evilpacman, 10506670, NJAC

With 16 players it is 9 to lynch (8 to no lynch)

Deadline is on the 30th of september
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Telo »

So it's been almost three days. Time for my 'I'm here' post.
First things first
UNVOTE: since PM replaced out I'll need to read that replacement slot but my initial observation on this game is: I think it's bad play to reward people for not participating in the game. I tried to get that point across a few days ago and got shot down. I can't remember the exact exchange but basically it was put out there that if you don't post you won't get votes. :igmeou: I did my little 3 day test and :shifty: this game isn't going anywhere.

I picked the absolute most useless player for us to lynch but I got accused of stalling, histrionics and protecting Mollie. Yikes!
Stalling?
Nope. I was trying to move the game forward by shedding dead weight.
Histrionics?
Not even close. Applying pressure on people to either get them IN the game or get them OUT of the game is good strategy.
Protecting Mollie?
I offered to vote for her in #461. Not protecting her at all and I'm still willing to vote for her.

At this point my only reason for not voting for Mollie is that I actually want to
-play-
this game and she's one of the few who are willing to play. I'd rather keep her around and match wits with her than keep someone who's not doing anything but if the town goes her way I'm willing to vote for her.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 587, buldermar wrote:pirate mollie, I think you have been very inconsistent with a) your opinions of other players in general and b) your voting relative to your statements and expressed opinions of players and their respective alignments. While I'm not entirely sure if this is simply because you're afraid of getting "locked" into a particular read, it does come across as scummy behavior to me. Regardless, what you're doing is not conducive to finding scums. Simply put, because
you're being so inconsistent and "all over the place"
, anything you say cannot be used directly against you. There will always be something else to counterbalance it. This is especially deconstructive as the game goes on and days becomes interrelated. This, in conjunction with your inconsistency looking scummy to me, is why I'm going to vote you. I'll elaborate upon request.

best reason to vote me really. but being all over the place is not necessarily scum motivated I have found town to do this more than scum. scum tends to be stickier with their foses and hold back. think about who is standing back and watching town eat its own. plz plz plz remember this if you are town. also watch who picks up the narrative tomorrow.

also willing to self vote if you guys think that is what it takes to move the game forward some of you people can suck the fun out of a wet dream.

eta: scum has pulled out I think. I think they are lurking and watching town on town action.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Telo »

In post 590, pirate mollie wrote:also willing to self vote

I hate to see you go but if you place a vote on yourself I'll vote for you.
Eleison
Eleison
Townie
Eleison
Townie
Townie

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Eleison »

Mollie.

Stop with the antitown bullshit.

The only reason you would do your side any good with a selfvote is if you are scumsided, and a selfhammer deprives town of discussion time, which benefits scum only.

Your general posting habits seem to include offers to vote opportunistically and self hammer and self defense. Neither of these are scumhunting.

And in reference to.your block letter bullshit. If you don't want to support retarded TOWN play, and want to do things for the right reasons, then do things for your reasons, and justify them. If X is scummy because Y, and everyone else uses bad reason Z, you not voting for him with Y is hurting town.

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of being distracted from other reads because you chime in with illogical reasoning and contradictions that scream "distract town from scumhunting!"

UNVOTE (NUMBERS)
VOTE: MOLLIE
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:18 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 590, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 587, buldermar wrote:pirate mollie, I think you have been very inconsistent with a) your opinions of other players in general and b) your voting relative to your statements and expressed opinions of players and their respective alignments. While I'm not entirely sure if this is simply because you're afraid of getting "locked" into a particular read, it does come across as scummy behavior to me. Regardless, what you're doing is not conducive to finding scums. Simply put, because
you're being so inconsistent and "all over the place"
, anything you say cannot be used directly against you. There will always be something else to counterbalance it. This is especially deconstructive as the game goes on and days becomes interrelated. This, in conjunction with your inconsistency looking scummy to me, is why I'm going to vote you. I'll elaborate upon request.

best reason to vote me really. but being all over the place is not necessarily scum motivated I have found town to do this more than scum. scum tends to be stickier with their foses and hold back. think about who is standing back and watching town eat its own. plz plz plz remember this if you are town. also watch who picks up the narrative tomorrow.

also willing to self vote if you guys think that is what it takes to move the game forward some of you people can suck the fun out of a wet dream.

eta: scum has pulled out I think. I think they are lurking and watching town on town action.

Honestly, this is a much more mature response than I expected (that's meant as a compliment). I'll be honest with you: if we had 20 days left, I'd unvote. However, there is only 5 days left and I'd rather see you lynched than no lynch at all.

shinori is generally doing what you are encouraging me to think about: holding back, voting me for reasons he did not state. This is despite the fact that I'm quite unlikely to get lynched today. I'd be perfectly fine with voting him instead of you, it's just a lot of votes that has to be moved within 5 days.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 am

Post by Shinori »

I think it's weird that players would choose to lynch someone that they don't find necessarily scummy. Especially since people don't think it would give them that much info. If you aren't gonna vote who you think is scum, you're not playing to your win-con and you are anti-town. This is focused at a few people, smash is one specifically though. Vote who you think is scummy or vote who will give town the most info, aka someone with a lot of opinions that isn't your most town read, a null-read with a lot of opinions, someone you are leaning scum on that when flipped the info can be used for the better.

What does lynching me provide? Nothing. You get the thoughts of who i thought was scummy, but it's not like that will help, and you can't use the people who pressured for my lynch well as info against them because people are trying to press it off as a policy lynch which means it gives no info. Logic people.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@buldermar

so is there a no lynch if town does not reach a consensus? untimed game question.

I think I am a good choice for a lynch with town floundering. it is 24 pages so far but I think that I have mined enough for my team. I am leaning towards town on town tard fights in the last few pages but it is hard to be sure. some people need to actually employ logic before they claim they are doing so.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:09 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 594, Shinori wrote:I think it's weird that players would choose to lynch someone that they don't find necessarily scummy. Especially since people don't think it would give them that much info. If you aren't gonna vote who you think is scum, you're not playing to your win-con and you are anti-town. This is focused at a few people, smash is one specifically though. Vote who you think is scummy or vote who will give town the most info, aka someone with a lot of opinions that isn't your most town read, a null-read with a lot of opinions, someone you are leaning scum on that when flipped the info can be used for the better.

What does lynching me provide? Nothing. You get the thoughts of who i thought was scummy, but it's not like that will help, and you can't use the people who pressured for my lynch well as info against them because people are trying to press it off as a policy lynch which means it gives no info. Logic people.

I don't advocate voting you for policy, I think your attitude is anti-town. For instance, why did you never clarify your reasoning for voting me?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 am

Post by buldermar »

@pirate mollie

From rules:
"5) If you don't lynch before the deadline, that's a shame."

I think your time dedication distribution is suboptimal. I strongly recommend that you read the few lines of rules there is.

Also, a statement such as "I think I am a good choice for a lynch" is ALWAYS flawed, because no matter what your alignment is, it hurts your wincondition. If you're town, ANY other lynch is by definition better. If you're scum, ANY other lynch is by definition equally good or better, and insofar this is a game of incomplete information (it almost always is), ANY other lynch is by definition better. PLEASE read this a few times, it's an important concept. At this stage of the game, it's NEVER good to self-vote or getting lynched.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Maenara »

Yadda yadda. Yes, I'm not adding much to the game, much in the same way as I generally try to refrain from building houses on top of active volcanoes.

Would everyone be so kind as to
post your top-three lynch list, or your reasons for not releasing this
, as your very next post. That way, we might actually settle on an agreement, rather than just letting the mudslinging continue into day 2? Thank you.

This thread is a hassle to read, and we need a new day.

Personal list, no particular order:

Pirate Mollie
Shinori
Telo
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 am

Post by mykonian »

combinatorialEnigma replaces Pmysterious! Thank you very much combinatorialEnigma!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”