Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

First I try to put some effort into this game with what little time I have (there's a reason I'm only in one game right now), and immediately you come after me for not putting MORE effort into the game. And then I have to spend the rest of my time explaining to your fucking retarded brain why I'm not doing MORE to scumhunt, when YOU are the exact reason I don't have time to do MORE. So seriously, fuck off and get off your goddamn high horse.

I'm done with you and your bitch ass.

Mod: Replace me
Permanent V/LA.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 4, Votecount 12

4nx3ty (1) - Regfan
Pine (1) - 4nxi3ty
BBmolla (1) - Benmage
Timeater (5) - Magua, Feysal, kortul, Lyanna Stark, Mastermind of Sin

Magua (1) - Timeater
Feysal (4) - Plums Yo Mamma, BBmolla, Pandora, Zdenek
Mastermind of Sin (1) - Tyene Sand
Pine (1) - Minimum

Not Voting (2):
Shinori, Pine

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: 6th October at 19:30am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-06 14:30:47)

Timeater replaces Scumhunter.
Replacing Mastermind of Sin.

Ps if you know anyone who might want to replace in let me know. :?
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by Regfan »

Welcome Timeater.

In post 2600, Mastermind of Sin wrote:First I try to put some effort into this game with what little time I have (there's a reason I'm only in one game right now), and immediately you come after me for not putting MORE effort into the game. And then I have to spend the rest of my time explaining to your fucking retarded brain why I'm not doing MORE to scumhunt, when YOU are the exact reason I don't have time to do MORE. So seriously, fuck off and get off your goddamn high horse.

1) Replacing out 3 days from the deadline isn't helpful to anyone so rescind that request and save everyone including Faratroll sometime.

2) You're making it out as if ISOing 3-4 players is a massive massive thing. It doesn't take more than 40 minutes to do which is such a small amount of time that that you could easily devote towards it if you really put in the effort and maybe instead of responding to me over and over again saying 'omg how will i have time no time!' you could, just youknow do the reading into them and come out with content that isn't number related.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

AurorosVox replaces Mastermind of Sin. Thanks a lot! :D
War has arrived!

Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Well it's nice to know I'm not the only person prone to theatrics. I've barely skimmed the past several pages, so I have some catching up to do, but I got some sleep last night so I can work on this after work today some.

I was going to say that I was leading town on MoS, the point thing was weird, but thinking about it I'm not sure why he'd do it as scum. He always does wagon analysis as either alignment, so the only reason why I could imagine the new system as evil is if he were trying to make a partner look good, but that doesn't fit for MoS really. I don't know what to make of his appealing to his new meta though and need to read over the defense of himself he provided.

Also,
unvote
this slot should become productive now and there are people who can read him too. Tyene, I was going to tell you that scumhunters behavior was deliberately harmful to his team in lylo. He can play the game and is smarter than he acted, but it doesn't matter if he'd be able to catch scum in lylo if all he did was troll and complain about laziness, as he's not going to be able to sway the other townie.

Also, for now
vote feysal
. I haven't had a chance to read the case in full or his defense, but I'm willing to give plum this. They were right on bvoigt on day one and there have been aspects of his play that don't sit well.

I've been thinking about staeg and I think that he was probably actually really important. The two masons were freys and shinori himself is supposedly a Frey. That's three already, and there could be more along with any Frey fake claims that have been given out. I'm willing to bet there's scum on that wagon, so it's something I want to take a look at. Still keep coming back to shinori being a Frey and not outing that. People have been writing it off as stupid play, but shinori's not stupid so. With almost half the player base being replacements and others near not contributing at all, this has been a bit frustrating and I feel like I'm overlooking something. Still leaning town on shinori for some of the things he's said though.
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 am

Post by kortul »

I really don't like the move of MoS. If you are annoyed by a particular player suspicions/comments/etc - just ignore him. Replacing out with some of the focus on you and that close to deadline is bad.

@mod
, can we have a time extension for a deadline? With 2 days remaining it isn't realistic for replacements to get what's going on in a game of this size. I hope i am not the only one who thinks so.

Starting a reread.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Timeater »

yo

im a vt and im a lannister with blond hair :D
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Timeater »

can someone give me the footnotes before i attempt to skim this beast
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 am

Post by Timeater »

why are there votes on me

stahp it
watch for the eggshells
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Regfan »

I second Kortuls request for a slight extension so that both replacements have ample time.

Timeater, have you been following along the game at all? If not then why did you instantly come in and claim?
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 2596, Regfan wrote:CES, Pine hasn't been online in 36ish hours + his posts between his 'catching up' here and elsewhere all seem small. So think he's struggling IRL time wise and the meta thing is nullified.

Don't be such a spoilsport. Totally ruining sweet lynchings. He obviously must've had some time given he agreed to replace in anyway. Jal/Pine is scum and they should be lynched.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:19 am

Post by Timeater »

Because I have nothing to lose by doing so lol. Saves me time and energy, saves everyone any potential bs related to my predecessors.

And to answer your question no. Not at all. Also I've only watched the show, haven't read the books. Replaced in as a favor to Faraday.
watch for the eggshells
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Regfan »

Timeater, mind linking me to a game where you insta-claim when replacing in as town then? (Scumhunter and Starbuck both your predecessors claimed VT at different times as well with Scumhunter claiming his role-name so your insta-claim upon replacing in comes across as somewhat forced).

And for footnotes, read the game, as much of it as you can but summary is that NachoPlum are godhanded so we'll find out their alignment mod-confirmed at the end of tomorrow. Tierce/Tammy/Pandora/Benmage/Molla/Zdenek/Magua are all very likely town, Kortul/Minimum/Shinori are probably town too and I don't think Feysal fits as either scum-team but there's a case that holds some ground on him that I still need to re-read into so reading into him and as much of the case as you can (NachoPlums pushing). I'd also suggest looking at 4nxiety (Who is scum), AV/MoS and Jal when reading.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Timeater »

i dont think i have before

this is me talking about it in md a little tho? http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4263109
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Timeater »

why arent you dead reg
watch for the eggshells
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2574, Regfan wrote:Feysal-stance is about the only thing I agree with of yours.
point still stands.

whether you agree or disagree with my stances has nothing to do with it.

You implied scumminess on my part for not contributing/taking stances, while in the same post, it clearly shows, you understand I have taken a stance on feysal.

Regfan wrote:
In post 2587, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hmm, let's see. I have previously stated I thought Jal was highly likely to be Stannis faction, and that Mocking/4nxiety and Benmage were both highly likely to be Aegon faction. So either you must be REALLY bad at reading comprehension to not realize that claiming someone is probably part of a scum faction means I have a scumread on them or you're purposefully trying to do everything you can to attack me right now without actually stopping to make sure that your "case" makes any sense. ...and I really don't think you're that stupid to actually think your case makes sense.

Major FoS: Regfan

THAT'S EXACTLY IT. You've gone through your analysis and came back stating they're likely X/Y scum but you've never decided 'hmm I should re-read their actual posts and not some stupid points system to get a read on them', you're content basing all your reads of point system which makes no sense at all which is why it's a fake contribution and allows you to just vote high points back to back without justifying with any real reasoning other than 'high points!'

this doesn't address what MoS was talking about.

you said he was scummy for not stating reads on jal, mockingjaye, or benmage.
He pointed out thats was wrong and had, in fact, given reads on those three earlier in the game.
He was accusing you of being scummy for not taking the time to realize your statement was false.

Instead of addressing this accusation(explaining why you didn't take note of those earlier reads), you default to a different argument surrounding his VCA.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 2614, Timeater wrote:why arent you dead reg

Think it's likely I bite the bullet at night soon to be honest, just treating every day I survive as a gift.

In post 2615, 4nxi3ty wrote:point still stands. whether you agree or disagree with my stances has nothing to do with it. You implied scumminess on my part for not contributing/taking stances, while in the same post, it clearly shows, you understand I have taken a stance on feysal.

Not even close to similar. Agreeing with a point of yours doesn't mean that the rest of your comments and contributions are 'non-scummy' or relevant, your entire spiel about the greyscalling lynch literally gives nothing towards the game and that's not even 'agree/disagree' wise, it's flat out useless posting.

In post 2615, 4nxi3ty wrote:this doesn't address what MoS was talking about. you said he was scummy for not stating reads on jal, mockingjaye, or benmage. he pointed out thats was wrong and had, in fact, given reads on those three earlier in the game. He was accusing you of being scummy for not taking the time to realize your statement was false. Instead of addressing this accusation(explaining why you didn't take note of those earlier reads), you default to a different argument surrounding his VCA.

Except he didn't take a stance or have a read on Jal/MockingJaye/Benmage earlier in the game. The first time he ever really took a stance on any of the players where via his VCA which was just numbers thrown together in an illogical fashion (And he kept avoiding responding to how voting alongside the same wagon as scum isn't a scum-tell in a game like this). I kept continuously pointing out the same thing (That he's not actually scumhunting and stating reads on them based on motivation behind posts) and he responding to it by flinging shit and then ultimately complaining about no time and replacing out.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Yo timmy I just replaced in too homie.
Don't bother reading tho early vt claim prior to seeing a wagon on you as your posts suggests = I'm swinging mah noose your way.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Timeater »

put your money where your mouth is mister i have an ace up my sleeve
watch for the eggshells
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 am

Post by AurorusVox »

My predecessor is voting you.
It'd better be a
Royal
Flush.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 am

Post by AurorusVox »

That was me trolling btw, nothing will save you now.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Timeater »

oh fuck nevermind scumhunter already claimed jaime

well look im town this is me just being lazy let me try to read this novella of a game and i'll get back to you
watch for the eggshells
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2616, Regfan wrote:
In post 2615, 4nxi3ty wrote:point still stands. whether you agree or disagree with my stances has nothing to do with it. You implied scumminess on my part for not contributing/taking stances, while in the same post, it clearly shows, you understand I have taken a stance on feysal.

Not even close to similar. Agreeing with a point of yours doesn't mean that the rest of your comments and contributions are 'non-scummy' or relevant, your entire spiel about the greyscalling lynch literally gives nothing towards the game and that's not even 'agree/disagree' wise, it's flat out useless posting.

that was one post, I have sixteen other posts. I have taken a stance on MoS, Jal, and several others.

and that still doens't jusity "agreeing I have a point about feysal" yet implying I "haven't contributed to the game" in the same post.

Regfan wrote:Except he didn't take a stance or have a read on Jal/MockingJaye/Benmage earlier in the game. The first time he ever really took a stance on any of the players where via his VCA which was just numbers thrown together in an illogical fashion (And he kept avoiding responding to how voting alongside the same wagon as scum isn't a scum-tell in a game like this). I kept continuously pointing out the same thing (That he's not actually scumhunting and stating reads on them based on motivation behind posts) and he responding to it by flinging shit and then ultimately complaining about no time and replacing out.

hmm I thought he was talking about much earlier, you are correct about the vca being the first time he mentioned them, so scratch that.
still think you are drawing the wrong conclusions about his vca.

no longer comfortable with a timeater lynch.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 4, Votecount 13

4nx3ty (1) - Regfan
Pine (2) - 4nxi3ty, Minimum
BBmolla (1) - Benmage
Timeater (4) - Magua, Feysal, kortul, Mastermind of Sin
Magua (1) - Timeater
Feysal (5) - Plums Yo Mamma, BBmolla, Pandora, Zdenek, Lyanna Stark

Mastermind of Sin (1) - Tyene Sand

Not Voting (2):
Shinori, Pine

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: 9th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-09 14:30:47)

Added 72 hours to deadline.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”