zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by zabriel »

A lot of clashing thoughts currently Rob. I would like to hear more from Mala still. Dr sounds to me like he's either going to help us or hurt us badly with his suggestions. On one hand he looks like he's lining up shots. On the other, I do tend to lean toward two millers being a bit excessive.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lewl. And here I was doubting my vote.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 135, zabriel wrote:Two miller claims. Seems legit. We should believe both of them.

Jesus. I'm going to have to put trollface on every post I make. I'm pretty sure at least one of the miller claims is completely full of shit. Honestly I thought the first Miller claim was a joke until everybody went so apeshit over it. Guy comes in and jokeclaims in first post, and then we throw shit around until something sticks and one of us is dead.

From a third person point of view, i'm willing to believe two miller claims to an extent. Mine is definitely less gambity.

In post 136, AngryPidgeon wrote:
@BC: Rofl is kind of drifting into the null-town region of my reads. Shoot CKD :P

Darthe is town.

Did mal just CC BC's miller claim?

DemonCore is still scum.

2 miller claims. Right. Ok. I bet my lucky oldschool 5$ bill that they are both true. Takers?

VOTE: Demon Core

I wouldn't even consider it a counter claim. And yeah, i'm thinking he might be town too. If Mal posted more, that might help.

In post 138, curiouskarmadog wrote:this Zab lynch is too fucking easy...a wagon built up on him based on a sarcastic remark?

bullshit.

AP I am curious, am I still scum when/if he flips town? I would like to know before the day ends?

I got called out for Appeal to fear for this kind of post. I'm pulling that card out against you now.

In post 140, Tazaro wrote:I am totally going to vote for someone on the Zab wagon.
BUT WHO?

fucking worthless post.

In post 146, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 145, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC is town.

Right now Dcore/CKD are the obvious team. CKD's "Am I scum regardless of the Zab flip" solidifies that connection although Zabriel hasn't done enough to warrant the lynch compared to these 2.

P-edit: BC isn't flipping scum and you are.

In post 96, roflcopter wrote:
In post 95, BloodCovenent wrote:who are you going after when i flip town?

another appeal to fear

way to dodge all the fucking questions.

if BC flips scum, am I scum?

do you really think BC wasnt being dodgy?

why is that so hard to answer?

appeal to fear.

PeregrineV is townnnnn

In post 159, roflcopter wrote:
fos: angrypidgeon

no there are not two millers in this game. and your entire "catchup" spiel reeks of bullshit. bc is not town. zab is not town. they are today and tomorrow's lynches, in either order.

This post feels like it comes from a player with extra information.

In post 166, Demon Core wrote:Dear everyone not voting one of the claimed millers:

1) Link to game with two millers
2) A vote for BC or malp (preferably BC)

or STFU

FoS CKD and AP for obfuscating the point and cluttering the thread with stupid bullshit when we pretty much have a guaranteed scum sitting right in front of us.

why is Mal's Miller claim any more legitimate than mine? that makes no sense and there is no reasoning at all.

Your last line is awful as fuck. You're calling out players for creating discussion and giving us information. That's fucking awful town play.
unvote:
Vote: Demon Core

In post 169, curiouskarmadog wrote:
---

I dont know if this is correct. I have never been in a game with two millers...never heard of a game with two millers.

tbh a deathnote game with two millers wouldn't really surprise me, but i'm surprised it's in a mini, instead of a large themed game.

In post 194, drmyshotgun wrote:Yeah.
I'd love to see both of them go down.
They must not survive until the Lylo at the very least.

What happens if you lynch me and i flip town? do you go right after Mal then? or do you let him slide by? how does that work?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Just throwing out my current list of reads and some notes. I've covered some with reasoning in the past, some reasoning comes from other people's analysis that I agree with, some hasn't been posted yet. Ask if you want clarification on where I put any players - it's way too late for me to type it all up in detail now. Order of names doesn't suggest anything, I just copied the "Alive" list.

zabriel - Scumish. Lynch result would give a lot of info about BC and a few others.
Cheery Dog - Null. I'd like to hear more from him.
BloodCovenent - Nullish to town. His play is scummy, but his gambit would make no sense based on his meta. How the people I'm fairly certain are scum are acting around him seem to suggest he's town. Worth watching, though.
curiouskarmadog - Scum, partner with DemonCore.
malpascp - Town
Darthe - Null
drmyshotgun - Showed up late, contributed very little of substance so far. Need more.
ProHawk - Town
roflcopter - Unsure, seems to be unwilling to consider other options for the Day 1 lynch. Null for now.
Demon Core - Scum, partner with ckd.
Josh Lyman - Who is this?
PMysterious - Hasn't posted.
PeregrineV - Null-town. Has polar opposite views than me and people so far (or so it seems), but he does seem to be attempting to find scum. Need more for a firmer read.
AngryPidgeon - Town
scooby - Needs to catch up still.
Tazaro - Null-scum. Has contributed literally nothing.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 197, zabriel wrote:We played a micro together Dr.

So many ponies.
BloodCovenent wrote:What happens if you lynch me and i flip town? do you go right after Mal then? or do you let him slide by? how does that work?
More or less yeah. Both of you need to disappear one way or the other before Lylo. Same with PMysterious.
I'll do some reading tomorrow but right now I don't feel comfortable
at all
with MillerS around.

In post 122, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 116, malpascp wrote:Hi there. Hungover.
Claim: miller.
will read later today, and I guess RVS is already over.

=/

This is terrible reaction. But kind of intriguing.
Why? It's pretty funny that two fake-claimed millers in my previous games had: ":/" emoticon.
I know it's a bad taste, but this emoticon is scummy. Especially in reaction to another miller appearing.
What stops me though from voting BC is the fact that he doesn't try to get other miller lynched.

Malpascp has only posted his claim so far, and I'd like to see him get lynched before anything.
Yeah this is me declaring minimum contribution until a no-contributing scummy miller claim disappears from the game.

Other than that, so far after skimming, not liking AngryPidgeon at all. His reaction to Malpa miller claim is...damning.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

I've been raised to not trust "millers" nothing personal, but I have my tunnelvision on and its pretty narrow.
My GTKAS!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 204, drmyshotgun wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:What happens if you lynch me and i flip town? do you go right after Mal then? or do you let him slide by? how does that work?
More or less yeah. Both of you need to disappear one way or the other before Lylo. Same with PMysterious.
I'll do some reading tomorrow but right now I don't feel comfortable
at all
with MillerS around.

I really don't like this reasoning, not because of self preservation, but because it feels like you're trying to set up lynches for today, tomorrow, and the day after. That kind of play strikes me as anti-town.

In post 204, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 122, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 116, malpascp wrote:Hi there. Hungover.
Claim: miller.
will read later today, and I guess RVS is already over.

=/

This is terrible reaction. But kind of intriguing.
Why? It's pretty funny that two fake-claimed millers in my previous games had: ":/" emoticon.
I know it's a bad taste, but this emoticon is scummy. Especially in reaction to another miller appearing.
What stops me though from voting BC is the fact that he doesn't try to get other miller lynched.

Malpascp has only posted his claim so far, and I'd like to see him get lynched before anything.
Yeah this is me declaring minimum contribution until a no-contributing scummy miller claim disappears from the game.

Other than that, so far after skimming, not liking AngryPidgeon at all. His reaction to Malpa miller claim is...damning.

Comparing my reaction to another game which i haven't read is poor imo.

My reaction at the time felt more like this.... :!: :?: :neutral: (sigh)

So wait... you want Mal lynched before anything else? so do you not want to hear his scum reads? do you not want anyone else to be lynched besides Millers? Are you that tunnel visioned on the role? As far as i'm concered, you claim miller on your first post, or don't claim at all. Isn't that Mal's first post? why is that scummy? is it just because i already claimed miller? wouldn't it behoove him less to claim miller after seeing how much heat i got for it?

What's poor about AP's reaction? is that the only scummy thing you see from him? what else of his strikes you as scum play or scum motive?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 205, drmyshotgun wrote:I've been raised to not trust "millers" nothing personal, but I have my tunnelvision on and its pretty narrow.

how many games have you played where scum have fake claimed miller?
Also, how many games have YOU played with a miller claim in it? Links plz.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

VOTE: Malpascp
Already told you which games I've seen fake millers and they were both in a game which I played in. I'm not a rabid reader of other games.
Might as well add: One occassion, I did it myself.
They are Spartacus Mafia (abandoned its in Coney Island)
And Disney Villains Mafia (Theme Park)

Both millers were ignored on Day 1 and would have probably made to lylo because Vigs holded their fire and Town left them alone.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Your reaction would have been bad and it kinda is, BloodCovenent. It is hollow. No comment but confusion.
The merit is earned in you not trying to rip Malpascp's throat to save yours.

As for AP's reaction, think for yourself.
My GTKAS!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 208, drmyshotgun wrote:
Both millers were ignored on Day 1 and would have probably made to lylo because Vigs holded their fire and Town left them alone.

what happened in end game? i don't feel like reading? did scum win both games?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Drmy, you told BC that him not trying to get the other miler claim lynched is a towntell. How is my trying not to get the miller claims lynched a scum-tell? Comments on ANYTHING other than miller claims? And no, we aren't Pling PM just cuz.

Rob pretty much has the exact same reads as me >.>, although I dont quite remember what he said about rofl. I think rofl is null-town
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 211, AngryPidgeon wrote:How is my trying not to get the miller claims lynched a scum-tell? Comments on ANYTHING other than miller claims? And no, we aren't Pling PM just cuz.

Rob pretty much has the exact same reads as me >.>, although I dont quite remember what he said about rofl. I think rofl is null-town

Shut up, Crime.
I'm coming for you.

BloodCovenent wrote:

Spartacus got abandoned but scum was in pretty good shape. I was miller there, my scumbuddy bussed me to hell but not quite. Chesskid was the mod and he sucked shit.
Disney Villains mafia..I really don't want to recall that shit. We killed all the scums (including SK) but left Miller till Lylo cuz apparently he was too "TOWN" (Town drove to its own demise with all the CAPSRAGINGs). I was NKed at the right time.
I was the only person trying to get rid of the "Miller" claim before lylo. That "Miller" killed me and fucked everyone in the ass. It is pretty painful memory. You should read it sometime. Might amuse you.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Zabriel, I'm not going to vote this guy.

If people don't want Miller lynch, nor PMyst lynch for that matter, I'll gladly lynch AngryPidgeon. He's scum.

By the way, you guys should read PMysterious's other exciting adventures before this one. And tell me he's of any use to Town. I dare ya.
My GTKAS!
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by malpascp »

In my point of view, both claims are true. It's too much of a coincidence for BC to fakeclaim before I did. So if I somehow flip, then BC will be confirmed town miller. Voting for him is stupid, unless you think we are both fakeclaiming. Will reread and make reads later.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:06 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 211, AngryPidgeon wrote:Drmy, you told BC that him not trying to get the other miler claim lynched is a towntell. How is my trying not to get the miller claims lynched a scum-tell? Comments on ANYTHING other than miller claims? And no, we aren't Pling PM just cuz.

I hadn't even looked at ckd/demoncore before you said they were playing scummy, but I went back and looked at their ISO. DemonCore is not town at all. There's no way. By the way they've played, DemonCore being scum suggests to me that ckd is scum. Plus ckd keeps posting stupid shit.

Mal, your last post sits very, very badly with me.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 206, BloodCovenent wrote:
Comparing my reaction to another game which i haven't read is poor imo.

but if you had read it you wouldn't be making the same reaction?
While it's not a useful tool since it's not the same person that is having the reaction, if you had read it then you probably wouldn't have that reaction if you are scum. (actually I don;t know what I've talking about, but that defence is bad)

In post 214, malpascp wrote:In my point of view, both claims are true. It's too much of a coincidence for BC
to fakeclaim before I did
. So if I somehow flip, then BC will be confirmed town miller. Voting for him is stupid, unless you think we are both fakeclaiming. Will reread and make reads later.

Thanks for just admitting you fakeclaimed, that makes it so much easier for me to decide which one of the miller claims I'm down for lynching.

VOTE: Malpascp
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:29 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 212, drmyshotgun wrote:

BloodCovenent wrote:

Spartacus got abandoned but scum was in pretty good shape. I was miller there, my scumbuddy bussed me to hell but not quite. Chesskid was the mod and he sucked shit.
Disney Villains mafia..I really don't want to recall that shit. We killed all the scums (including SK) but left Miller till Lylo cuz apparently he was too "TOWN" (Town drove to its own demise with all the CAPSRAGINGs). I was NKed at the right time.
I was the only person trying to get rid of the "Miller" claim before lylo. That "Miller" killed me and fucked everyone in the ass. It is pretty painful memory. You should read it sometime. Might amuse you.

So in spartacus you actually claimed miller, even though you were scum?

But you said in your experience it is usually a scum player that claims miller right? In your experience you (as scum) fake claimed miller (correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not reading that whole game), and then in another game a scum actually did claim Miller.

Ok, let me tell you where i think you're reasoning is wrong.
1. your sample pool is too small.
-You only have two games played with millers.
-you've only played in games that scum claimed millers (one of which was you)
2. You claimed Miller in a scum game
-Just because you did it as scum, doesn't mean other people are dumb enough to do that too
- You're bias of "scum players usually do this" is bad because your sample pool is too small.

If this post of mine makes any sense to people, what i'm trying to say is that Shotty is using a poor policy because he's sour from losing one of his last games, AND he's scum and using that policy as reasoning for lynching someone that he know will flip town, because shotty is scum.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Darthe »

Avoiding base responses and metagame here I think the recent miller discussion is scummy bullshit. It doesn't matter whether they are town or not, what has happened in previous games based on each of your limited experiences, or how you perceive it. Two millers is extremely unlikely but possible. Two fake claim millers on D1 is a shit gambit for mafia and a waste so very unlikely as well. One miller and one fake claim is much more likely and so probable. Because of the nature of the role neither can be allowed to live til endgame regardless. In essence, pick which one you think is more scumtastic and place your vote where your mouth is. The rest is a continued WIFOM and scummy.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

AngryPidgeon
(2) - zabriel, curiouskarmadog
zabriel
(5)
- ProHawk, roflcopter, Darthe, Rob13, AngryPidgeon
Rob13
(1) - PeregrineV
DemonCore
(1) - BloodCovenant
malpascp
(2) - drmyshotgun, Cheery Dog

Not Voting
(6) - malpascp, Josh Lyman, PMysterious, scooby, Tazaro, DemonCore

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-10-23 15:08:03)
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 am

Post by Tazaro »

I ain't seeing wisdom in cogitating on this affair without malpascp update.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 214, malpascp wrote:In my point of view, both claims are true. It's too much of a coincidence for BC to fakeclaim before I did. So if I somehow flip, then BC will be confirmed town miller. Voting for him is stupid, unless you think we are both fakeclaiming. Will reread and make reads later.

Oh, he did
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 218, Darthe wrote:Avoiding base responses and metagame here I think the recent miller discussion is scummy bullshit. It doesn't matter whether they are town or not, what has happened in previous games based on each of your limited experiences, or how you perceive it. Two millers is extremely unlikely but possible. Two fake claim millers on D1 is a shit gambit for mafia and a waste so very unlikely as well. One miller and one fake claim is much more likely and so probable. Because of the nature of the role neither can be allowed to live til endgame regardless. In essence, pick which one you think is more scumtastic and place your vote where your mouth is. The rest is a continued WIFOM and scummy.

VOTE: Darthe

It may be cow pie to some extent
But it's not scummy.
Explain better why it is, if you can finagle it.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Tazaro »

"It" meaning "the recent miller discussion."
I can reconsider my vote later.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 222, Tazaro wrote:
In post 218, Darthe wrote:Avoiding base responses and metagame here I think the recent miller discussion is scummy bullshit. It doesn't matter whether they are town or not, what has happened in previous games based on each of your limited experiences, or how you perceive it. Two millers is extremely unlikely but possible. Two fake claim millers on D1 is a shit gambit for mafia and a waste so very unlikely as well. One miller and one fake claim is much more likely and so probable. Because of the nature of the role neither can be allowed to live til endgame regardless. In essence, pick which one you think is more scumtastic and place your vote where your mouth is. The rest is a continued WIFOM and scummy.

VOTE: Darthe

It may be cow pie to some extent
But it's not scummy.
Explain better why it is, if you can finagle it.

I should truly clarify here, it seems that most individuals here agree that the millers should not make it through this game. Risk management yada yada. Either they explicitly state it or implicitly do so through a vote. So if you don't intend to allow something to happen then seem to be leaving it to happen... why? Disparity in actions = non-town play. That isn't a change of mind, it is contrary action to spoken intent. Hence, place your vote where your mouth is. How did that warrant a vote btw?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”