Darthe
(1) - BloodCovenant
drmyshotgun
(1) - Cheery Dog

Not Voting
(5) - malpascp, Josh Lyman, PMysterious, scooby, DemonCore

prodding DemonCore

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2012-10-23 15:08:03)
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 am

Post by zabriel »

Tazaro's laconic replies are a bit abrasive, but I generally find that this is a town playstyle. Out of the whole Rob/Rofl thing, I do have bit of a stronger town read on Rob. I'm feeling kind of null-scum on Rofl.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Prod received. I'll check on the weekend activity later.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 426, zabriel wrote:Tazaro's laconic replies are a bit abrasive, but I generally find that this is a town playstyle. Out of the whole Rob/Rofl thing, I do have bit of a stronger town read on Rob. I'm feeling kind of null-scum on Rofl.

^^^^^^scummmmmmmmmm
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:14 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Okay back at it. Typing as I go. Starting top of page 12.

In post 275, Rob14 wrote:
Unvote
Vote: DemonCore

He's scum. Look at his ISO #6 (wasn't voting during that period due to needing to look at BC's meta, which I specifically stated in-thread).

ISO #9 asks for a quick-lynch based on only a miller claim without looking at gameplay. States he prefers BC to lynch, but doesn't really care which. That's scummy as hell. Town would care about picking the right one if they wanted to lynch one based on the idea that two millers is impossible. Demon clearly doesn't.

When he was shown that two millers can exist (therefore destroying his argument or quick-lynch), he backtracks in ISO #11 and then disappears. Seems likely that he realized he just drew some attention to himself with the disproved logic behind hid quick-lynch attempt and tried to hide for a bit so people wouldn't look into his posts much.

This is a pretty decent case. ISO 6 is not a reason (looks like padding), but ISO 9 is scummy. I understand wanting to lynch BC, the dude was/is coming off scummy, but after the AP he is town town town….is just giving me the vibe that BC IS town. Also, the crap about AP and myself cluttering the thread. That is crap there is a ton of information during that exchange. I don’t think ANYONE should dismiss (or forget) about what occurred there. what in our exchange was clutter?

I checked, after his post here, we WAS posting in other threads…he could have been backing off

In post 276, drmyshotgun wrote:Rob is Town. I still think both Millers should disappear from the Town before Lylo and lynch them on-site should they survive till Lylo. But I feel better about BC being Town now that I have kind-of caught up.
Hopefully PMysterious gets replaced as well and stuff.

Rob is town, even after throwing the scum finger at DC for the same thing you have been going on about since joining?

In post 284, PMysterious wrote:Holy crap. So much stuff to read. Well, re-reading now.

if I had money to bet, this slot is town (vanilla?).

In post 287, malpascp wrote:BITCHES

If I flip town, then it means that BC claimed miller when another one existed, and I think it would be too much of a coincidence for scum to claim exactly that when another miller existed. Not that hard to understand. In my point of view, BC is confirmed town.

I dont understand this. EDIT rob addressed in next post. EDIT: not the in the below post

In post 296, Rob14 wrote:If AP is scum, he's bussing very, very hard. He was the first to draw real attention to Demon and CKD, and they are both, at best, likely scum (with Demon being a clear ObvScum imo).
I don't see that making sense if he's scum. If Demon or CKD flip town, then I would re-ISO AP.

noted:
In post 381, drmyshotgun wrote:Angry was scummy due to his reaction to Malpa.
But then, I feel much better about him now as he must be feeling better about me.

Want Malpa blood.

drmy is town.

In post 426, zabriel wrote:Tazaro's laconic replies are a bit abrasive, but I generally find that this is a town playstyle. Out of the whole Rob/Rofl thing, I do have bit of a stronger town read on Rob. I'm feeling kind of null-scum on Rofl.

what about my "exchange" with AP? One of us scum the other not? Town against town hate? Or bussing each other?

So it appears that DC is the counter to zab

To rob’s point about DC not being in the thread…he has posted 3 additional times after saying he was busy (on sat)..seems to me the more pressure he is under the more is disappears.

Unvote, vote DemonCore

unless of course we can get a fucking wagon on AP….this would make me happy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:30 am

Post by roflcopter »

post 275 by rob that ckd just quoted is in fact a good case. i would switch to demon at deadline. zabriel is still scum.

and this:
In post 429, curiouskarmadog wrote:what in our exchange was clutter?

the fact that you are both town getting angry at each other and tunnel visioning each other is what is cluttering this thread up
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

i certainly don't want to go read your whole exchange. scum are probably salivating about how hard you guys want to lynch each other.
soi soi soi

drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:38 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 408, Tazaro wrote:COUNTER. WAGON.

In post 410, Tazaro wrote:
F.O.S. Darthe

In post 412, Tazaro wrote:
In post 126, Darthe wrote:
In post 118, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 112, Darthe wrote:
In post 74, curiouskarmadog wrote:why would
Zabtown
"distance" himself from someone
he doesnt know
is scum?

why would anything
BC(you)town
do "implicate" Zab?

these two terms are not sitting right with me.

waiting on an answer from Zab

also
unvote

In post 413, Tazaro wrote:
In post 396, drmyshotgun wrote:So yeah:
Tazaro
, Darthe, MALPASCP.
Should there be a Vig, do your job. (hint: choose one from the above list!)

No
:igmeou:

In post 416, Tazaro wrote:
In post 415, Darthe wrote:Taz seems odd but idk him so maybe he is just an odd ass person.

I won't deny this.

Series of scumposts.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:39 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 415, Darthe wrote:Drmy certainly got off track fast from the last time I was here. Has your list changed entirely?? I find it amazing that I gained FoS's and have made it on scum lists for things that I haven't done more than things I have. The best that has been said is "hey, this guy's scummy" but has a single person provided a reason beyond the base "your posts are pingy"? Nope.

In any case, I could care less about the pings. Malp is somewhat pingy, I would rather him die than BC for sure. Zab is still LLL. Taz seems odd but idk him so maybe he is just an odd ass person. Pidgeon is still ruffling his feathers. When is the last time you actually contributed in a way that was helpful to the town?

I have a town read on drmy, bc, cheerydog, and rob and a null on the rest of you. CKD and Dcore are wildcard.

Scum.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:39 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Wow shut the fuck up Pony. I suddenly think a rope around your neck is good too.
My GTKAS!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Rob14 »

I have to wonder how many scum are in this game. I have scum reads on quite a few. There probably isn't much point in speculating because we don't know how the balance works out, but what is normal for this size of a game?
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:41 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

Something got fucked with #432
My GTKAS!
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 435, Rob14 wrote:I have to wonder how many scum are in this game. I have scum reads on quite a few. There probably isn't much point in speculating because we don't know how the balance works out, but what is normal for this size of a game?

the usual number of scum is around 25%, so for this game i expect 4 mafia plus 0-1 sk (no use speculating about whether there is one yet, that will become clear after a night or two goes through)
soi soi soi

Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 436, drmyshotgun wrote:Something got fucked with #432

You talk too fucking much. Put your shit together and stop filling the board with useless clutter.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 438, Darthe wrote:

You talk too fucking much. Put your shit together and stop filling the board with useless clutter.

lolage.
My GTKAS!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 438, Darthe wrote:

You just made my scum list. I had been delaying for a while since we still have better options (and lots of them), but that was just...wow.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 415, Darthe wrote:Drmy certainly got off track fast from the last time I was here. Has your list changed entirely?? I find it amazing that I gained FoS's and have made it on scum lists for things that I haven't done more than things I have. The best that has been said is "hey, this guy's scummy" but has a single person provided a reason beyond the base "your posts are pingy"? Nope.

In any case, I could care less about the pings. Malp is somewhat pingy, I would rather him die than BC for sure. Zab is still LLL. Taz seems odd but idk him so maybe he is just an odd ass person. Pidgeon is still ruffling his feathers. When is the last time you actually contributed in a way that was helpful to the town?

I have a town read on drmy, bc, cheerydog, and rob and a null on the rest of you. CKD and Dcore are wildcard.

Why the fuck do you have Townread on me little Vader?? HMMMMMMMMMMMM???
My GTKAS!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Rob14 »

Which, for the record, makes my scum reads:

Demon
CKD
Darthe
Zab
Mal

In no particular order.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 am

Post by malpascp »

Sorry guys, will read all of this and ISO some people.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 441, drmyshotgun wrote:

Why the fuck do you have Townread on me little Vader?? HMMMMMMMMMMMM???

Good for you :good:

Okay so honestly I appreciate the talking. IMO its pretty pro-town to get your thoughts out there. That said, you've been everywhere so I wanted to test the waters and your response wasnt pingy so... like I said, good for you! This is the kind of reason I have a town read on you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ro13 has to be town just because there is a 0% chance scum flat out mirrors my scum reads list. Mostly saying this to reassure myself.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Rob14 »

Forgot in my prior list, Tazaro is like half-way on it.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Demon Core

back to this vote, it has a much better chance than drmy for flipping scum.

I'm not seeing CKD as scum but the rest of Rob's list looks quite possible to me.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 447, Cheery Dog wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Demon Core

back to this vote, it has a much better chance than drmy for flipping scum.

I'm not seeing CKD as scum but the rest of Rob's list looks quite possible to me.

Look at DC and CKD together, including voting history. It's a package deal. If DC somehow flips town (I don't see that ever happening, but as a hypothetical), then I think CKD is town.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 388, Cheery Dog wrote:We're 5 days into the game, which is less that halfway through this phase, why are you so eager to to finish the day?
and why do you want a pile of dead bodies?

As much as it seems bad on the surface, it fits with his style of play, and seems to echo much of the sentiment of players I have seen here (from the little I have seen). I am willing to compromise on a DC lynch after an eval of ISO, particularly of Post #166, however, I still feel we should be lynching zabriel.

@drmy and Rob, any consensus as to when you two want the day to end?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”