ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 623, malpascp wrote:Third party? Is zabriel DC's partner? We have a vig AND mafia kill was blocked/protected? We have to reach some agreement on how this NK happened so we can analyze Day 1.

P-Edit: If a vig shot Zab, then our doc/RB got it right on N1? Is any of these roles "claimable" right now?

No. Not Claimable.

VOTE: malpascp
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 623, malpascp wrote:Is zabriel DC's partner?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Eh, if the vig is 1 or 2 shot then I dont see a reason why not to claim it.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:51 am

Post by malpascp »

Haha. Nice try.

Yeah, obviously when a single scum dies at night, we should consider it a gift from the gods and just lynch someone else. Based on what?

What you are saying is that finding out if the surviving scum among us is partner with zab, DC or both is irrelevant. Hum, I guess that's not quite accurate.

Besides, you totally dodge the fact that fake-claims can be made, and use that to say I'm "rolefishing". Just dafaq.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

Hi all.

Catch up post. Based on my read

AP, Rob13, BC = town.
Pere and rolf lean town
Everone here....
KMD leans scum.
Darthe, dermy, prohawk = scum

Vote: Prohawk

Need to re-read zabriel back later.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 627, AngryPidgeon wrote:Eh, if the vig is 1 or 2 shot then I dont see a reason why not to claim it.

Mafia Roleblocker if it's 2-shot. No reason not to claim if it's 1-shot, I suppose, but there's no reason for a doctor to claim ever. Even suggesting that is scummy to the extreme.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:53 am

Post by TheReverend »

Hi guys, I'm reading through and will add my thoughts when I'm through, sorry if it takes me some time, I'll try to be up to date by the end of the weekend. Glad to see it looks like we have a strong town here.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 629, Paid Pyro wrote:Need to re-read zabriel back later.

Relevant viewing material

Also, welcome to the game, good sir. Why should we believe you aren't scum?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 629, Paid Pyro wrote:Hi all.

AP, Rob13, BC = town.
Pere and rolf lean town
Everone here....
KMD leans scum.

Darthe, dermy, prohawk = scum

Wrong game... try again :)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Rob14 »

@Mod - Could you please update the "Alive" list to reflect who Paid Pyro replaced? Thanks.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Basically, if there is a town roleblocker or Jailkeeper and they targeted someone scummy last night, then they need to claim in their next post.

If there is a X-shot vig, they should claim. Reasons for this:
1. So I can be at peace about it being a possible SK (unlikely that is is, but still would be nice to have someone claim vig)
2. Unlikely (although possible) that an RB exists given the Doc flip.

Hi Pyro. Drmyshotgun is so obvtown >.>
But other than that I mostly agree.

Prohawk votes could still be a wonderful thing.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 629, Paid Pyro wrote:Hi all.

AP, Rob13,
BC
= town.
Pere
and rolf lean town
Everone here....
KMD
leans scum.
Darthe,
dermy, prohawk
= scum

I'd like to see reasons for the
bolded and large
reads when you have time. Drmy and ProHawk are the most urgent to see reasons for, though.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 635, AngryPidgeon wrote:Basically, if there is a town roleblocker or Jailkeeper and they targeted someone scummy last night, then they need to claim in their next post.

If there is a X-shot vig, they should claim. Reasons for this:
1. So I can be at peace about it being a possible SK (unlikely that is is, but still would be nice to have someone claim vig)
2. Unlikely (although possible) that an RB exists given the Doc flip.

Hi Pyro. Drmyshotgun is so obvtown >.>
But other than that I mostly agree.

Prohawk votes could still be a wonderful thing.

Fine, I accept your idea regarding lack of roleblocker.

I am Jack-of-all-Trades. One-shot cop, one-shot vig. One-shot cop is used already on Tazaro, clearing him. One-shot vig will be used tonight to prevent me dying without using it. Because of my role, I doubt there is another vig. I don't see how it would balance. I think an SK is likely.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 am

Post by roflcopter »

everyone stop and listen to me because i was right about everything. we are lynching bloodcovenant today.

vote: bloodcovenant

the only role that should hypothetically claim right now is a town roleblocker who blocked some scummy bastard last night. any other town role that could have had a hand in preventing the scum kill should just shh.

for everyone's reference, here are some important posts from the first few pages of this game:
Spoiler: caught scum
In post 5, BloodCovenent wrote:Claim. Town miller.

vote:Zabgriel
You rhyme with my real name.

In post 10, zabriel wrote:Wow. Miller claim already. Seems legit. BC=Obvtown.

In post 11, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Zabriel

In post 12, roflcopter wrote:
vote: zabriel

In post 16, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 14, roflcopter wrote:you're funny

why are you sheeping the bird?

In post 15, Rob14 wrote:
In post 13, BloodCovenent wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: roflcopter

found scum.

Not sure if serious. Since sarcasm transmits very poorly over the Internet, I'll be going under the assumption that you are.

That's quite a bold statement. I seriously doubt an experienced player would attempt to bandwagon a player in RVS as scum, especially when they're only the third player out of a necessary nine to lynch. There's nothing to gain from such an endeavor and quite a bit to lose. I would expect experienced scum to avoid being any more than a second vote on a person during RVS to avoid bringing any needless attention to themselves.

so you're saying we should be looking at all the players that either voted first, or did not put the third vote on someone?

In post 29, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 28, roflcopter wrote:i could go for zabriel, bloodcovenant or rob right now. zabriel best bet.

well, tell me then. Why zabriel?

In post 30, roflcopter wrote:
In post 29, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 28, roflcopter wrote:i could go for zabriel, bloodcovenant or rob right now. zabriel best bet.

well, tell me then. Why zabriel?

very well, but you should know its your fault that people won't get a chance to form their own opinions about this and will instead adopt my awesome opinion

if zab had simply said "miller claim. bc=obvtown" i would have thought nothing of this post. but no, its "wow," its "already," and it "seems legit," which makes zab "seem way too excited" to either already know who he doesn't have to nightkill, or be pushing his buddies millerclaim through to the town list (still too early to tell which, but we will kill you before too long too and find out, don't worry)

In post 33, roflcopter wrote:
In post 31, BloodCovenent wrote:

if zab had simply said "miller claim. bc=obvtown" i would have thought nothing of this post. but no, its "wow," its "already," and it "seems legit," which makes zab "seem way too excited" to either already know who he doesn't have to nightkill, or be pushing his buddies millerclaim through to the town list (still too early to tell which, but we will kill you before too long too and find out, don't worry)

or you may have just outed the cop.

or you may be role fishing way too hard right now

In post 34, roflcopter wrote:ebwop: and you may be unnecessarily appealing to fear already

In post 35, BloodCovenent wrote:
I'm not rolefishing. I'm clearly looking at your reasoning in a different perspective. You're single minded, you thought of only one possibility with his post, i looked at it a different way. suddenly that makes me role fishing. No, it doesn't.

In post 36, roflcopter wrote:ebwop2: and if that did actually "out the cop" its on you for saying that stupid shit out loud and not on me for saying something else entirely (the actual argument which you ignored to spout your bullshit, which in this business we call a strawman)

In post 38, roflcopter wrote:
In post 35, BloodCovenent wrote:I'm clearly looking at your reasoning in a different perspective. You're single minded, you thought of only one possibility with his post, i looked at it a different way. suddenly that makes me role fishing. No, it doesn't.

if you actually cared about understanding whether or not i was scum you would look at my reasoning from my perspective and wonder if that reasoning makes sense from town, not make up some new perspective to talk about that instead (and yes, to rolefish, because all your comment does is beg the question to zabriel "are you the cop")

In post 41, roflcopter wrote:bloodcovenant never answered my question in post 26, he's strawmanning and rolefishing and chainsaw defending zabriel (hard) and he's a claimed miller

unvote, vote: bloodcovenant

this is the lynch today

In post 44, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 36, roflcopter wrote:ebwop2:
and if that did actually "out the cop" its on you for saying that stupid shit out loud and not on me for saying something else entirely
(the actual argument which you ignored to spout your bullshit, which in this business we call a strawman)

oh bullshit. Any player could look at Zabriels post, and your reasoning behind it and deduce the same logic that I did. I had no read at all on Zabriel, but you immediately have a scum read based off his reaction to my claim, which might i add your reasoning for a scum read is shaky as hell.

And the bold above is just complete bullshit.

As for your questions in Post #26 i was mostly being sarcastic and trying to start the game. Sure, you weren't really sheeping. Everything before my #29 (side from my claim) was nonsensical, and i was trying to start conversation.

In post 45, roflcopter wrote:add cognitive dissonance to the list of bloodcovenant's sins in this game

In post 46, Rob14 wrote:I like my vote exactly where it is. Let's take a look at BC's ISO.

ISO #1 wrote:Unvote:

found scum.

As I've said before, he grasps at an extremely small piece of "evidence" in order to make the extremely bold assertion that he's found scum after only ten posts by players. If he considered it a minor scumslip, it makes so much more sense at this stage to keep it to himself and wait to see if he can identify a pattern in roflcopter's voting. If he can identify a pattern of bandwagoning after he receives more evidence, then he would have a good case for roflscum. Instead, he winds up with a case that is extremely weak to non-existent. At this point, I don't think BC is scum, just dumb town.

ISO #2 wrote:
In post 15, Rob14 wrote:
In post 13, BloodCovenent wrote:
Unvote:

found scum.

Not sure if serious. Since sarcasm transmits very poorly over the Internet, I'll be going under the assumption that you are.

That's quite a bold statement. I seriously doubt an experienced player would attempt to bandwagon a player in RVS as scum, especially when they're only the third player out of a necessary nine to lynch. There's nothing to gain from such an endeavor and quite a bit to lose. I would expect experienced scum to avoid being any more than a second vote on a person during RVS to avoid bringing any needless attention to themselves.

so you're saying we should be looking at all the players that either voted first, or did not put the third vote on someone?

When I point out what I had said above, he tries to put words in my mouth. He doesn't argue against me, attempt to prove me wrong, or offer an alternative position. He twists my words in an attempt to discredit me. This strikes me as scummy.

ISO #6 wrote:

or you may have just outed the cop.

And he does it again. As rofl later posted, he never outed cop. If anything, BC did. He twists rofl's words. In addition to that, as town, there is no reason to make this post. If town-BC thinks that zab is cop, then you don't go out in the thread and say it. As scum-BC, he has two possible motivations to make this post. If zab is town, he makes this post to clue his partners into the fact that zab is a potential cop in order to ensure they make that kill if BC is lynched. If zab is scum, he makes this post to shift our read of zab towards town (or at least away from scum).

ISO #8 wrote:
In post 36, roflcopter wrote:ebwop2:
and if that did actually "out the cop" its on you for saying that stupid shit out loud and not on me for saying something else entirely
(the actual argument which you ignored to spout your bullshit, which in this business we call a strawman)

oh bullshit. Any player could look at Zabriels post, and your reasoning behind it and deduce the same logic that I did. I had no read at all on Zabriel, but you immediately have a scum read based off his reaction to my claim, which might i add your reasoning for a scum read is shaky as hell.

And the bold above is just complete bullshit.

As for your questions in Post #26 i was mostly being sarcastic and trying to start the game. Sure, you weren't really sheeping. Everything before my #29 (side from my claim) was nonsensical, and i was trying to start conversation.

Seriously? Are you talking about the same scum-read that you previously defended against both rofl and me in ISO #2? If you were joking, then you could have said so far earlier, especially considering I pretty directly asked you if you were serious in your read or not. This seems like you're backing away from your "read" of rofl because you realize that no one is buying it.

Also, even if players could independently come up with a cop read from seeing rofl's post (I didn't, for the record), why make the leap for them? Other players aren't guaranteed to see everything you see or interpret it the same way. Town has no motivation to state suspicions that someone could be a cop in-thread. It can never benefit the town to reveal a cop.

I think that what's going on here is fairly obvious. BC makes a miller claim. Zab immediately backs up this claim to solidify BC as town. Two people move their votes to Zab, and BC immediately does a vote on the last person to vote for Zab. When rofl states that zab, BC, or me could all be lynch options for the day, BC leaps to zab's defense. BC claims that zab could be a cop in order to explain away a scumslip and try to push our perception of zab towards a town-read.

BC and Zab are scum-partners. They each have attempted to shift our perception of the other towards town and BC has defended Zab quite a bit. We lynch BC today, and if he's scum, we lynch Zab tomorrow.

In post 49, zabriel wrote:I was mostly commenting on how he was claiming miller in first post, and that's like one of two schools of thought on how to play Miller. But it was so to the letter it was just kind of funny. I also wasn't sure if it was a legit claim or not.

In post 50, roflcopter wrote:
In post 49, zabriel wrote:I was mostly commenting on how he was claiming miller in first post, and that's like one of two schools of thought on how to play Miller. But it was so to the letter it was just kind of funny. I also wasn't sure if it was a legit claim or not.

waffle waffle waffle

i wish we had two lynched a day so we could kill bloodcovenant and zabriel at the same time.

In post 52, Demon Core wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: BloodCovenant

/baaaah roflcopter

For those of you not sold, also look at post 24. BC jumps on Taz for something that kind of looks bad at first blush, but if you think about it for two seconds it's not scummy at all, it's a simple error. Reeks of scum trying to create smoke around something harmless.

In related news, post #49 makes absolutely no sense to me and makes me think zab is scum too. More at 11.

In post 56, Rob14 wrote:
In post 55, ProHawk wrote:Rob, you have a few good points against BloodCovenant, except for one part. Wouldn't scum try to avoid each other more than make connections with each other? Do you really think that scum would make two connections back and forth to sacrifice the other scum-partner should one flip scum?

While this does not exonerate BC or Zabriel, I think it does make it not so fairly obvious as you say it is.

They weren't terribly obvious in their linking. Zab's support of BC's miller claim can easily be explained off by itself. He could say he simply believed no scum would draw attention to themselves so early, which is a valid conclusion (one that I initially reached before BC's other posts). BC can explain his action in voting for rofl as thinking he was bandwagoning if you look at it by itself. BC can also say he suggested zab may be the cop because of rofl's post, not because he was partnered with him.

When you examine each part of Zab and BC's actions by themselves, they don't lead to a conclusion of scum. You have to look at it as a pattern. The pattern is that they seem to be pointing to each other as town reads when there is no strong evidence of this.

Scum should try to avoid making connections to each other, but everyone makes mistakes. I would point to these as scumslips rather than town playing badly because each player started distancing themselves a bit from the other when they came under scrutiny. BC claimed that he had been joking when he accused rofl of sheeping Zab. Zab stated that he was actually very uncertain of BC's miller claim. Where'd their conviction go?

In post 57, ProHawk wrote:I think I can see it now.

VOTE: zabriel

In post 10, zabriel wrote:Wow. Miller claim already.
Seems legit. BC=Obvtown

In post 49, zabriel wrote:I was mostly commenting on how he was claiming miller in first post, and that's like one of two schools of thought on how to play Miller. But it was so to the letter it was just kind of funny.
I also wasn't sure if it was a legit claim or not.

These two posts do not equate.

In post 58, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 57, ProHawk wrote:I think I can see it now.

VOTE: zabriel

In post 10, zabriel wrote:Wow. Miller claim already.
Seems legit. BC=Obvtown

In post 49, zabriel wrote:I was mostly commenting on how he was claiming miller in first post, and that's like one of two schools of thought on how to play Miller. But it was so to the letter it was just kind of funny.
I also wasn't sure if it was a legit claim or not.

These two posts do not equate.

Yeah, sure it looks like he's backing off since i took heat. He's attempting to distance himself from me.

In post 59, Rob14 wrote:
In post 58, BloodCovenent wrote:Yeah, sure it looks like he's backing off since i took heat. He's attempting to distance himself from me.

If he's town and is getting a different read on you than us, he should contribute and argue against us. If he can lay down a clear case for you being town, then that's not scummy at all. That's good play. It's only scummy when he's claiming you're ObvTown when there's nothing to substantiate that. The only reason to distance is if he's scum. And there you go defending him again.

In post 65, Rob14 wrote:
In post 64, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: zabriel

don't want to split the vote between two people i think are scum. we will get bloodcovenant tomorrow.

The order doesn't truthfully matter, as long as we get BC tomorrow. BC's actions implicated Zab as much as himself.

Unvote:
Vote: Zabriel

In post 68, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 65, Rob14 wrote:

don't want to split the vote between two people i think are scum. we will get bloodcovenant tomorrow.

The order doesn't truthfully matter, as long as we get BC tomorrow. BC's actions implicated Zab as much as himself.

Unvote:

Actually.... only Zabriel's actions implicate me. Nothing that i did implicates Zab.

In post 73, BloodCovenent wrote:

I claim miller.
Zab says "yeah, BC is legit town"
Then when Zab gets confronted about his statement, he backs off because he knows he could be lynched because of my poor play.

It's not the same kind of distancing between scum partners in my opinion. It's more of me being a leper and no one wants to be connected to me, town or scum.

In post 76, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 74, curiouskarmadog wrote:why would Zabtown "distance" himself from someone he doesnt know is scum?

why would anything BC(you)town do "implicate" Zab?

these two terms are not sitting right with me.

waiting on an answer from Zab

also
unvote

The only thing that i have done that would make people believe that Zab and I are on a scum team together is if we had pre-game talk and came up with this huge ass gambit about me claiming miller. On page 1, Zab's post was sketchy enough for Roflcopter to deduce that Zab's is scum. He believes that Zab's flip flop implies that I am scum as well, as scum wouldn't want another player of theirs in the hotseat.
Zab is distancing himself from me because i'm basically poison.... if that makes any sense.

In post 65, Rob14 wrote:

The order doesn't truthfully matter, as long as we get BC tomorrow.
BC's actions implicated Zab as much as himself.

Unvote:

In post 81, Rob14 wrote:
In post 74, curiouskarmadog wrote:why would Zabtown "distance" himself from someone he doesnt know is scum?

also
unvote

By implicate, I meant that they're giving away each other by the way they're playing. They both heavily suggested the other was a strong town read without giving any solid or logically sound reasoning. This is odd in itself. Zab's flip-flop is also suspect - I don't buy the distancing argument by BC. BC also did some other scummy stuff that I detailed earlier in my look through his ISO.

It may have been a poor choice of words on my part, but I'm basically saying that if one is scum, there is strong reason to believe the other is also scum.

In post 84, curiouskarmadog wrote:to me it is sounding like slips. but I just cant imagine "slips" being this obvious.

I agree that if one flips scum, the other is probably scum...

In post 93, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay, scratch that last post..

vote BC

the trying to start conversation bullshit is super scummy.

when he flips scum, Zab your next.

In post 96, roflcopter wrote:
In post 95, BloodCovenent wrote:who are you going after when i flip town?

another appeal to fear

In post 99, BloodCovenent wrote:No, i'm not appealing to anything. You guys think we're both scum. So if you lynch Zab first, and he by some chance flips scum, i'm the next lynch. But, if you guys decide to lynch me, where will you be as far as information? Will you immediately lynch Zab then? That type of rush play is not helpful for the town, it only benefits scum. Because at best we'll have 1 scum lynch and 1 townie lynch, at worst 2 townies lynched.

In post 110, Demon Core wrote:
In post 106, BloodCovenent wrote:It's actually impossible to scum hunt when under fire. People just say you're trying to shake off suspicion and they won't take you seriously. I'm complacent with dying at the moment.

Fine, then.

Let's say the mod gave you a day vig shot that you had to use right now. Who would you use it on and why?

(Fun fact: BC's vote is still on Tazaro)

In post 111, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 110, Demon Core wrote:
In post 106, BloodCovenent wrote:It's actually impossible to scum hunt when under fire. People just say you're trying to shake off suspicion and they won't take you seriously. I'm complacent with dying at the moment.

Fine, then.

Let's say the mod gave you a day vig shot that you had to use right now. Who would you use it on and why?

(Fun fact: BC's vote is still on Tazaro)

Honestly, i'd probably shoot ROFL, as i feel his case on me is very aggressive and poor.

As for voting, who am i going to pressure? Zab? that's going to make me look awful. Vote some other random that isn't a lynch candidate. naw. If it comes down to it, sure i'll vote zab.

In post 113, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 112, Darthe wrote:

also
unvote

This post struck me as odd. Consistent defense of Zab and prohawk pings for that as well. Seems like mafia attempting to psuedo-bus, I bet two of the three shift opinions quickly close to lynch.
Vote Zab
. We will see.

welcome to the game, who else besides Zab is scum?

In post 115, zabriel wrote:Drop one meme reference and the board explodes.

those posts all happened before the second miller claim, which is in itself a great reason to be lynching bc
tl;dr we are killing bc today
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:19 am

Post by roflcopter »

i wish that rob had not just claimed but feh too late now

if another 1-shot vig exists and they shot zab they should claim asap, otherwise we assume there's an sk who was planning a vig claim (until it just got asploded)

angrypidgeon needs to stop drawing out claims bc you do this shit all the time and its antitown
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Tazaro »

I are going to be SO interested in my claim.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Tazaro »

In post 640, Tazaro wrote:YOU are going to be SO interested in my claim.

FTF...myself
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Rob14 »

Eh, I could live with a BC lynch too. He's scummy enough. His mid-end of day was null-town, but his start was scummy as all get out. I need to look more at zab/DC's posting about him. Give me a day or so and I'll eventually get around to it.

P-edit: My claim really doesn't have a draw-back if we can reasonably assume that there is no roleblocker and it does prevent useless discussion about Taz, which I think would eventually come up. Taz has played very badly so far for town. If I didn't have an innocent verdict on him, he would be in my top 2 of scum reads.

P-edit v2: Claim or don't Taz. Don't be a tease. Also, if you're a PR, then you just lost all power because you drew scum to you.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 641, Tazaro wrote:
In post 640, Tazaro wrote:YOU are going to be SO interested in my claim.

FTF...myself

you're now conftown, so claim if you have info you could potentially die without telling us tonight but don't claim (even in eventual massclaim) if you are any other role.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 642, Rob14 wrote:Eh, I could live with a BC lynch too. He's scummy enough. His mid-end of day was null-town, but his start was scummy as all get out. I need to look more at zab/DC's posting about him. Give me a day or so and I'll eventually get around to it.

included in the spoilered block of quotes i just posted are all zab/dc posts that pertain to each other or bc. its a trip.
soi soi soi

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 639, roflcopter wrote:i wish that rob had not just claimed but feh too late now

if another 1-shot vig exists and they shot zab they should claim asap, otherwise we assume there's an sk who was planning a vig claim (until it just got asploded)

angrypidgeon needs to stop drawing out claims bc you do this shit all the time and its antitown

You are so dumb. you assert that an RB should claim. I assert that an RB should claim. you assert that a vig should claim. I assert that a vig should claim.

You call me anti-town for drawing claims. The actual fuck are you smoking this afternoon rofl?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 645, AngryPidgeon wrote:The actual fuck are you smoking this afternoon rofl?

weed
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 646, roflcopter wrote:
In post 645, AngryPidgeon wrote:The actual fuck are you smoking this afternoon rofl?

weed

and i disagree with your call for a jk to claim, and i feel you directly caused rob to claim, and that came up in my preview edit window so i was reactionary and harsher than necessary, sorry.
soi soi soi

Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Tazaro »

For now, I'll say this.

I watched zabriel.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 648, Tazaro wrote:For now, I'll say this.

I watched zabriel.

YOU'RE MY FAVORITE
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”