andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 am

Post by andrew94 »

In post 673, havingfitz wrote:

Jal's is useless speculation. Mala likes to bus but the fact she went after Potato means she's not scum. WTF? And clearing GG because Potato laid a vote on him? Do Om and/or Bitmap like to bus? On that note....
Jal
, how did you know Potato was :?

well either jal is scum and potato told her in the scum QT
OR u know, the more obvious one?

In post 288, Potatouhou wrote:School has got me feeling really lazy so I'mma force Bitmap to post more and do stuff.
I will say that another reason I switched to Jal was because I wasn't really feeling the Krazy vote anymore. I also feel she's not being genuine.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.02:

Daumis - Tajun, Siv, Andrew (L-2)
greygnarl - Hyperion, havingfitz
Siv - Malakittens

Not Voting- Greygnarl, Daumis, Jal

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-11-20 14:54:58), or by 1:55 PM on November 20th, 2012.

Malakittens is more or less V/LA due to Sandy until further notice.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

Actually. At the time I wasn't VLA. When I knew I needed to go VLA the thread was locked and I sent a PM to VM.

There's no way no one knew I was.

I was expecting you to make a comment that mala screwed up the switches while being VLA.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 675, andrew94 wrote:
In post 673, havingfitz wrote:
Jal's is useless speculation. Mala likes to bus but the fact she went after Potato means she's not scum. WTF? And clearing GG because Potato laid a vote on him? Do Om and/or Bitmap like to bus? On that note....
Jal
, how did you know Potato was :?

well either jal is scum and potato told her in the scum QT
OR u know, the more obvious one?
In post 288, Potatouhou wrote:School has got me feeling really lazy so I'mma force Bitmap to post more and do stuff.
I will say that another reason I switched to Jal was because I wasn't really feeling the Krazy vote anymore. I also feel she's not being genuine.

Andrew...if you look closely you'll see that post 288, the "u know, more obvious one," comes after Jal's mention of Bitmap (in the link).
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by greygnarl »

VOTE: Jal[
Scumslips hardstyle.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yet you just had a town read on Jal and was willing to sheep her.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Inc ase you can't tell I'm not reading this thread as close as I could be.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I can also come to the conclusion you are either tipsy or drunk, amirite?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by greygnarl »

I'm 15.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hmm,

GG who are you current scum reads?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 673, havingfitz wrote:Jal's Post 609 is useless speculation. Mala likes to bus but the fact she went after Potato means she's not scum. WTF? And clearing GG because Potato laid a vote on him? Do Om and/or Bitmap like to bus? On that note....Jal, how did you know Potato was Om and Bitmap?

Not only can I just look at the avatar and the name and deduce that It's Om and that's the old avatar of Bitmap which I've been in a game with, I read through https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22693 while it was happening much enjoying Bitmap's argument with MoI.

Also: I'm not stupid.

In post 673, havingfitz wrote:Jal's Post 617 seems to describe exactly what Potato (Om) did wrt GG. So why clear GG?

I actually don't completely clear him, I just said unlikely. I said probably not scum because Om tried push the wagon off Auntie his way first, but I do think there is a chance Om was busing him knowing people like Tajun and I wouldn't go for it. I'm in-between this read now, actually. I already explained this though, so this question is looking pretty pointless. Maybe if you linked to the right one.

In post 673, havingfitz wrote:@Jal...What do you mean about not letting Siv die?

Annnnnnd in posts 628 and 629 I start to become scum. Nice.

It's pretty clear what is meant by the conversation between Tajun and I. Not going to explain switches to you.

Also, notice I went in and said why I thought you were town? Yeah.

That's a lot of insinuation of some scumminess on my part and even something that seems like you're trying to link Grey, Potato, and I together. How am I not in your scum reads there?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Jal, fitz, andrew.

Fitz and Jal mostly. Cases tomorrow when I have computer access.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 679, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Jal[
Scumslips hardstyle.

Scum slips are mostly bullshit. Live and learn.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Jal »

Rethinking read on Grey after looking at his beginning posts. I can definitely see him just not understanding anything to do with the mechanics of the game.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Jal »

Andrew, concerning Mala being V/LA thing, it actually would make her more likely to be town.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Interesting.

GG hasn't explained his reads other than PoE, which is similar to a meta case.

GG had a prior town read on Jal, but removed it.

Was against lynches in D1, besides Malp/AJ.

Also in D1 linked Andrew as town, but is now calling him scum.

vote: GG

Something is fishy.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 502, greygnarl wrote:Pota is not getting lynched. Neither is Daumis. Neither is Siv, andrew, malp, you, me, or anybody who doesn't role(username?)play. Sorry to burst your bubbles.

In post 525, greygnarl wrote:I know there are four scums but by PoE and eliminating null and town reads I have deduced that I will lynch:

havingfitz
malpascp
Aunt Jemina

Read fitz' iso and you will see why. Others obvreasoning.

In post 628, greygnarl wrote:By PoE I 'd say andrew, mala, or fitz.

Lack of explanation.

Switching of reads with no other explanation than PoE.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 686, greygnarl wrote:Jal, fitz, andrew.
Fitz and Jal mostly. Cases tomorrow when I have computer access.

So you have a major scum read on both of us, and you're voting on a scum read based on a "slip" that another scum read asked about? I know that it doesn't necessarily mean that Fitz and I are scumbuddies or something, but somehow this just seems... odd?
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by Tajun »

In post 613, greygnarl wrote:Pretty sure if I was scum I would've left the vig switch off because it's more likely they hit town. Just sayin.

I understand the switches now anyway. My mistake was that I have more than one game going so things can get mixed up.

Guys, I hate to have to explain why GG is town again, but you are forcing me to. Is ^this a post from inexperienced scum who just did exactly what he said? No, it is not.

Seriously think a GG lynch is ridiculous. I agree that he hasn't been the most effective, but I don't see any scum motivation there whatsoever.
He's at L-2
, just so you know.

If you go that direction, at least wait for Daumis to chime in. I want to know what he thinks of all this.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Also can come from a scum team who wants to WIFOM the hell out of town.
Not to mention the fact GG isn't that inexperienced as scum.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Tajun »

Hmm, fair point, didn't think he had played that much. Still got town on him though.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by andrew94 »

gg slipped as scum in one game i did with him.

he now believes scumslips.

also, i was saying mala could have been v/la and therefore could not activate switch etc

yea grey was in my scumlist
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 am

Post by greygnarl »

In another game I'm playing we just caught a scum for slipping as hard as a scum can slip.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:07 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 194, havingfitz wrote:
In post 177, greygnarl wrote:Cop investigate Pota. If he is scum we're screwed.

My vote's stil in a good spot.

Krazy...stop complaining about your vote not being accepted...follow the simple simple rules...and vote. Is there someone you suspect? If so...why and vote. Ffs.

malpa...when your hangover is over could you tell us who you suspect and possibly show it with a vote?
Trying to deflect pressure on Pota?
In post 293, havingfitz wrote:Good Monday morning!

Welcome Jal....you seem competent. Yeah!

I like Tajun and Jal....everyone else makes me cry "Why!!!!????"

7 players have votes on them = town has no idea who scum is (because so many are coming across as scummy IMO).

Where did the krazy wagon go? Is he at least a candidate to be replaced?
mod?
Sheeping the active people in the game.
In post 663, havingfitz wrote:Still need to catch up in here. Only initial comment is surprise at vig shot going through. If scum screwed that up maybe they screwed up turning the cop off too. And no...I'm not asking the cop to say anything.

My main suspects atm are probably gg, Tajun and Daumis based on the fact they were on both the Auntie and malpa wagons at their peak.
Seems fake.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 685, Jal wrote:
In post 673, havingfitz wrote:Jal's Post 609 is useless speculation. Mala likes to bus but the fact she went after Potato means she's not scum. WTF? And clearing GG because Potato laid a vote on him? Do Om and/or Bitmap like to bus? On that note....Jal, how did you know Potato was Om and Bitmap?

Not only can I just look at the avatar and the name and deduce that It's Om and that's the old avatar of Bitmap which I've been in a game with, I read through https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 52&t=22693 while it was happening much enjoying Bitmap's argument with MoI. UNVOTE: Also: I'm not stupid.
You seem defensive Jal. All I asked was how you knew Potato was Om and Bitmap. I’ve never played with Potato…I have however played with Om (and Bitmap sounds familiar) and saw no obvious link from Potato to them. When I looked to confirm, for my unanswered question to you about bussing, that the hydra was Om and Bitmap I noticed you were the first reference to Bitmap in this game. Which I thought was odd. I would have expected to go back and find the mod making reference to the hydra members or perhaps Potato saying who they were. But instead it was you. Do you read a lot of games that you are not a part of? I never do. How did you pick that particular game to read? I didn’t call it a slip. I just asked you how you knew. I also didn’t call you stupid. Why did you feel the need to add that comment?

In post 685, Jal wrote:
In post 673, havingfitz wrote:Jal's Post 617 seems to describe exactly what Potato (Om) did wrt GG. So why clear GG?

I actually don't completely clear him, I just said unlikely. I said probably not scum because Om tried push the wagon off Auntie his way first, but I do think there is a chance Om was busing him knowing people like Tajun and I wouldn't go for it. I'm in-between this read now, actually. I already explained this though, so this question is looking pretty pointless. Maybe if you linked to the right one.
I referred to post 617. In that post you discuss Om’s willingness to bus. Where is the link problem? The point was you state Om’s willingness to bus yet you clear (my word) GG because Potato put a vote down on him. So rather than get into semantics (“clear” vice “unlikely” or “probably not scum” :roll: ) why don’t you answer my question. How can you say one thing supporting why you
feel the way you do about GG
when you later say something that seems to contradict your reason for
feeling the way you do about GG
?

In post 685, Jal wrote:
In post 673, havingfitz wrote:@Jal...What do you mean about not letting Siv die?

Annnnnnd in posts 628 and 629 I start to become scum. Nice.

It's pretty clear what is meant by the conversation between Tajun and I. Not going to explain switches to you.
It was clear to you because you were part of the conversation. It wasn’t clear to me in my catch up. In fact…I thought it might have been a typo and that you meant to type Potato. I didn’t know…hence the question. I understand switches tyvm…no need to be snide. You could have answered my question in less time than it took to be rude. Ex. “AJ said she was going to kill Siv and scum could have left her switched on thinking she would.” Also…as I type this…that train of thought would infer that Siv was town (which I am not of the opinion). Do you think Siv is town (yes I know I could probably look it up but a yes or no from you isn’t asking too much is it?)?

In post 685, Jal wrote:Also, notice I went in and said why I thought you were town? Yeah.

That's a lot of insinuation of some scumminess on my part and even something that seems like you're trying to link Grey, Potato, and I together. How am I not in your scum reads there?
What does the fact you say you thought I was town have to do with anything? :? Are you saying this in response to my comment about posts 628 and 629? If so…I noticed you later made a reference to thinking I was town. A few posts earlier though you said I “maybe” scum. And that’s when I typed the Annnnnnnnd comment above. I don’t go back in my stream of consciousness catch ups for everything I comment on unless it’s something major. I also don’t let people thinking I am town affect questions or suspicions I may have towards them.

As for the “
lot
of insinuation of
some
scumminess on your part” …a “
lot
of
some
doesn’t make sense. Is that like a little of a lot? Or a lot of nothing?

I don’t insinuate anything. In my I ask you several questions because I want to know the reasoning/rationale behind some of your comments. Because it would perhaps help me see the same things as you are seeing or highlight flaws in your logic. Asking you about comments you make towards GG and Potato is not an effort to link you to them. Defensive again. The reasons you aren’t in my scum reads is because you weren’t one of them. I will say your response to my Post 673 is pretty crap. It’s evasive and defensive and if you weren’t a scumread before you responded you have certainly moved up a bit since.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Open Games”