Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

yes yes yes

please do
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Amrun Case:

(Going to be put into different sections. For my own sanity)
Spoiler:
In post 39, Amrun wrote:I actually agree with DGB here. It's obvious that pg was going for a joke, but it comes off as awkward and I think it's trying to hide something.

VOTE: piggygal

In post 43, Amrun wrote:
In post 40, Bunnylover wrote:
Vote: Sea

For placing a vote without a reason v-v

is this a serious post

In post 47, Amrun wrote:
In post 46, Brandi wrote:@Amrun: Statistics show that most scum is caught during the RVS stage.

Yes, and do you know how? By voting people for mistakes made during RVS. The ENTIRE point of RVS is to get out of it.

So do you think seeking to end RVS is a scumtell?

In post 201, Amrun wrote:
In post 98, Brandi wrote:The thread that I linked to you even make a post agreeing with my opinions.

Okay, now I need you to quote it. Because I have never, AND WILL NEVER, agree that moving out of RVS is a scumtell. I call absolute bullshit on this.

Further more, you keep claiming statistics back you up, but they don't. If you find one - literally ONE - person that agrees that moving out of RVS is a scumtell, I'll drop it.

You can certainly have an opinion without experiencing it, but you CAN'T appeal to authority without an authority to appeal to.

And I've finally figured out what bothers me about this; going through all of this just to make a point that you don't have stances to take on Sucrose and DGB puts this all firmly into the territory of IIoA. What are your reads on DGB and Sucrose?

Also, what don't you like about cityelectric's posting?

In post 118, flinter wrote:
In post 33, camn wrote:
In post 24, Eidolon wrote:VOTE: DrippingGoofBall
Your screen name makes me think of boogers :P

You have got to be kidding me.
VOTE: Eidolon

It took me a little to understand this statement, but DrippingGoofBall has started out great, justifying this response. The problem I see is that after that you'd expect camn to follow up to this. Regardless of allignment she could make this vote. If she would be scum DGB was the person she'd want to buddy up to or stay away from. If she were town she'd focus on DGB as well, discuss what she brought. With this vote she already gives away she's focussed on DGB, she expects stuff from there. The fact that she stays away from DGB makes me think Camn is scum here.

vote camn

This is really interesting because I think this would be a valid scumtell if the evidence backed it up, but it doesn't. flinter, how often have you played with camn/dgb?

In post 123, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 115, PiggyGal15 wrote:
I think most of them are just bussing. But everyone busses on day 1 so it's not really a scumtell for me. Will be useful information for a later day though :] It's kind of me fishing for reactions, but at the same time it's not... that sounds confusing, but if I live till Day 2 or 3 it'll make sense.

WUT

THIS ommmmmmmmmmmg. Piggy is literally the scummiest player here; after pressure, she goes out of her way to not have a stance on anyone.

Telo is null if piggy is town, but likely scum if piggy is scum.

Tammy is pretty solidly town.

Also, a reminder that i'm v/la each and every weekend.

In post 265, Amrun wrote:I doubt piggy would be self-aware enough to fake that. It's not 100%, but she's most likely town.

VOTE: Sucrose

I also support the CE wagon.

In post 379, Amrun wrote:Telo, what's your read on brandi?

In post 207, Amrun wrote:MY VOTE IS LONELY :(

I don't understand the seastorm wagon at all. Biggest pusher please explain.

VOTE: piggy

In post 379, Amrun wrote:Telo, what's your read on brandi?

In post 473, Amrun wrote:This is my official threat to hammer, btw, if it hasn't been threatened already. I still need to catch up from the weekend.

First post linked felt like an opportunistic jump on a new player for a crappy reason. Players like Piggy often are easiest to mislynch and scum have no problem jumping on that type of wagon.

Second post linked:
Defense of SS over a vote. Mildly suspicious to me.

Third post:

Reaction gave me a gut feel here only because I have seen RVS catch scum and where scum have messed up during the phases.

Fourth:

Questioning of Brandi and answering back and forth, but lack of a read irked me slightly.
In addition to still having a high scum read on Piggy, but no other scum reads. One town read which was Tammy.
Trying to tie alignments without a flip.
Putting Telo down as "scum"* if Piggy flipped "scum" looked like distancing. I rarely see scum buddies call each other town.
Has Sucrose down as a scum read in previous posts, but no mention of it.
*(Main post which connected me thinking Amrun was likely scum over any other player here)

^Lack of reads after the game was already on Page 9. Should be more reads than that.

Fifth:

Supports a wagon, but never once mentioned a read on CE.
Opportunistic jump onto a wagon.
Quickly to call Piggy town after a dayvig joke because others called her town too.

Sixth:

Asking for a read on another player, but has no mention of a read on Telo or Brandi, herself.

Seventh:

Distance, scum distancing scum.
Has not once given a solid read that Telo was either scum or town, expect for the mention of possible scum Telo if Piggy was scum. More sounded like lining up a mislynch on Piggy to adjust her read on Telo.

In post 1120, Amrun wrote:@Huntress: So your rebuttal is "she was only the first to unvote Tracey!" That's a sad rebuttal, especially when that unvote was followed by "never lynch tracey if i die" and it totally ignores the fact that DGB has been acting as a town leader. You obviously have an agenda you're trying to push and it makes me feel really skeevy about you where I didn't before.

@Tracey: Did you forget the whole fake daykill thing? Yeah.

As for seastorm, no one that is actually town claims without reads and then disappears. No one.

VOTE: seastorm

Back and forth defense of SS, but no actual read on SS until this post.

So, Mainly, I shot Amrun due to her lack of reads. Back to back defense of SS. Hammering SS because of a reason that looks 100% distancing. No interactions with Telo, but the possible mislynch of Piggy to tie -possible- Telo-Scum. The I'm going to hammer Telo, but had no solid read on Telo.

Due to this:

Tracey, Sucrose and Piggy are all probable town.
Brandi is null-town due to these interactions.

My own thoughts:

Thought her case on Tracey and Sucrose was not that strong, but overall weak. Her votes on Piggy were horrible and opportunistic to a huge extent.

---

I had meta reasons to assume that Piggy was already town rather than scum. Piggy and I are very similar in terms of play styles, though I have never really played with Piggy until now. Piggy's ISO reads to me as my town play style.

---

DBG is town because of the vote on Telo. Was way to early to have scum bus their partner.

---

Telo's post #192.

In post 192, Telo wrote:As soon as I have a strong scum read I'll be placing my vote there and it will very likely stay there until the end of the day.
So far who I'm leaning towards and why.
Piggy
for reasons I've already stated and don't need to repeat.
Spring
- post 90 just seems pushy and mean. I know pushing is part of the game but that post seems strategic.
DGB
because I really hate the term Hos. Usually people use that type of term to make themselves look better by putting others down.
Bunnylover
for hanging back the most
MathGirl
because I hate it when people put tiny font in their post. I can see that it's there but I can't see what it says and it makes me feel like they're doing it on purpose to hide something but then be able to claim that they weren't hiding it.

My strongest town read is
Tammy
but I've already said that.
After that in no real order
RachMarie
-yes yes, I know my vote is on her but I already explained that was rvs. I'll move it when I decide where to place it.
Fujiko
- mainly because she says things that I'm thinking to the point that I don't feel that I need to say them too or it'll look like I'm sheeping. I'm not. I just find her townish
Amrun
- willing to ask a question, get an answer and then move on. So far doesn't seem to get hung up on stuff.

Calls Piggy, Spring, DGB, Bunny & Math scum.

I have reasons to believe that Piggy and DGB are both town.
Bunny and Math were both killed and flipped town.
Spring is the only one there by PoE that is probable scum.

I rarely ever see scum call their own partner town and always distance themselves by calling them scum in a read. Either the read is weak or totally BS. >.>

Only reason why Telo is calling Spring scum is because her post came off pushy and mean. That to me is a weak reason to suspect someone for being scum.

So, by that list made me think that Spring was scum and was my second choice for my vig kill.

Even though in this post Telo puts Amrun down as a "town" read, but that town read looks forced and if you clearly read any of Amrun's posts they were lacking in reads and didn't look town at all.

---

My thoughts on RM. The town shouldn't have lynched her D2. I just didn't see any of the cases against her especially not after Telo flipped scum.

---

Huntress' posts reminds me of someone and when I read the pages she looked really town to me. Not to mention Post #154 is very town-orientated. Not to mention she called out SS very early in Day 1 against Piggy's vote.

Post #313 shows scumhunting of which none looks forced or fake.

---

Thoughts on the CE kill:

The reaction to the DayVig test on Piggy.

---

Tammy was so obvstown it wasn't funny. I have only played with Tammy once and it was one of my first games when I came to MS.
I'm also linking the possible death of Tammy in addition to being town with her post #578.

---

I was null on Camn because of her hop on the Telo wagon. Post #391. Originally was leaning scum because I felt that she was more or less town-hunting rather than scum-hunting.
Post #423 made me think of her in a town light because of how hard she was pushing for more votes on Telo. Don't think scum would make a case like that.

---

My read on Sucrose was based on the flip of Amrun. If Amrun flipped scum there was no way in hell Sucrose would be a partner.

---

Spring:

I was not thrilled about her vote on Brandi. Her post in #177 showed a sign of hunting, but I felt she was tunneling a bit too much on Brandi.
#330 shows tunneling Brandi again. Also her saying I'd be happy to lynch Telo or Piggy as a comprised lynch felt more scummy rather than town motive.

#559 kept calling Telo scum, but never switched the vote over.

So Spring was scummy for tunneling on Brandi supercore, kept calling Telo scum, but wouldn't switch the vote over. Telo's post #192 PoE.

If Spring flipped scum chances are Brandi is NOT scum.

----

Town Highest to Lowest:

Piggy
Huntress
DBG
Sucrose
Camn
Tracey

Brandi, Fujiko were both null to me.

Scum:

Amrun
Spring
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

Wow.

Just realized I left all of SS' posts that I had written down in terms of notes.
/fail.
Ill get to it after work. Apologizes.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:24 am

Malakittens is a veritable She-Glork.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

._.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Sucrose »

Nice job, Mala.

Anyway, with this combination of PRs, even if spring didn't flip scum, (which is extremely unlikely for reasons I'll give below) it would be impossible for scum to win at this point. There's nine players left and we'll have three confirmed townies, another vig shot, and Fujiko can clear people, and scum wouldn't counter-claim unless they're stupid.

So I'll go ahead and claim, since I'd be doing that anyway. I'm Bulletproof. And all I can say is, DBG, you are too damned astute. TOO DAMNED ASTUTE. :D Actually I had screwed up pretty badly by assuming bunnylover had been the scum-kill D2, which told the scum I wasn't really the vig (which I was trying to be subtle at hinting at, but apparently did a pretty clumsy job of) I then tried to play it off by hinting that I was deathly afraid of being vigged in the night, and was thus a PR. I wouldn't have tried any of this if I wasn't sure that I wasn't ever going to be targeted for NK because of the suspicion on me. Which it turns out was scum-lead. (Sigh) Oh well, what I've learned from this is to always be careful as a PR to watch how I'm coming off to other town players, not just the scum.

Anyway, since due to what Seastorm said yesterday I'm fairly certain that scum either knew or strongly suspected I'm bulletproof, that means Spring is scum and we've just won. Hurray!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:18 am

BP???

You realize that means that SL may be town, and that the missing kill isn't from Fujiko RB'ing SL, but from the scum targeting YOU.

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:26 am

Post by camn »

If spring flips town we massclaim?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

I highly doubt she will flip town.

If she does, I'll probably shoot Tracey.

My null read next would be Brandi as the last scum.

DBG hop on Telo's wagon was a bit too early for a bus.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am

Given that yesterday, I voted, in this order:

Amrun
Springlullaby
Seastorm

My ego dictates that they finally got their act together and tried to NK me.

Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Sucrose »

In post 1181, DrippingGoofball wrote:BP???

You realize that means that SL may be town, and that the missing kill isn't from Fujiko RB'ing SL, but from the scum targeting YOU.

Of course I realize that. I'm saying that

1. It's highly unlikely that they have, as I think they've guessed my role

and

2. It's literally impossible for the scum to win at this point. Read the scenario I posted above. All suspects will have been cleared or eliminated by the time we would get to three remaining players.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oh, don't lynch Huntress, she's town. If she's scum, ill cry because I misread her :P
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Sucrose »

Also, I would have to claim anyway, in order to clear Fujiko.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 am

Post by RedCoyote »

No remorse. No debate. No room for error. The reveal of a power role gives the town clarity. The success of the previous night cannot be overlooked. Could this be the the end to the game?

"
I am a roleblocker
", Fujiko announced. She claimed she had spent the night stopping spring from taking any action. This coupled with the death of Amrun, the final Mafia Goon, was a tough hurdle for spring to get around. Fujiko exhaled deeply, hoping that what made the most sense would indeed be the case. To wit, that spring's attempt at shooting another townie was prevented by her ability. She knew she was a
Roleblocker
, but would the others back her up?

Immediately the town supported her claim with their votes in consent. First Sucrose, a
Bulletproof
townie, came to Fujiko's side, then the rest all seemed to follow swift and easily. Huntress, Brandi, Tracey... all
Townies
, and the last town power role, Mala, the successful
Vigilante
. Just like that, the lynch happened. camn, DGB, and PiggyGal, the remaining
Townies
, seemed to be in agreement as well. Leaving only spring. No chance to speak. No chance to defense herself. No chance to win. She couldn't pinpoint exactly when it was the game had gotten so far away from her. Maybe it was the disastrous end to the first day. Maybe it was when she couldn't capitalize on the seemingly inevitable Tracy lynch. Maybe it was when she couldn't slow the momentum that lead to losing Seastorm. Maybe it was losing Amrun on a fluke. Maybe it was not getting a kill in that last night. But whatever it was, it
was
. spring, the
Godmother
, was put to rest, and the game was now over.

springlullaby,
Godmother
, was lynched day 4.

Final Day 4 Vote Count

• springlullaby
    (6) (Fujiko - Sucrose - Huntress - Brandi - TraceyLyn11 - Malakittens)

Not Voting
    (4) (
    Brandi
    - camn - springlullaby -
    TraceyLyn11
    - PiggyGal15 -
    Fujiko
    - DrippingGoofball -
    Malakittens
    -
    Huntress
    -
    Sucrose
    )

With six votes, that's a lynch and a win condition has been reached.

TOWN WINS!
Last edited by RedCoyote on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:58 am

Post by CityElectric »

OMG! I was so wrong with my reads...

DGB, in case you're wondering why you survived N1, I protected you. And died for it. But really, good game, everyone!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 am

Post by RachMarie »

WOOT

I was right about Amrun and Telo, sorry Sucrose I really did think you were scum.

Great job everyone I had a lot of fun with this game.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:04 am

Post by RachMarie »

City you did the right thing there I have been Doc so many time and it is similar enough the agony of trying to figure out who to protect. I have never yet been Bodyguard, but if I were I would still do my best to protect the right person.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 1191, RachMarie wrote:City you did the right thing there I have been Doc so many time and it is similar enough the agony of trying to figure out who to protect. I have never yet been Bodyguard, but if I were I would still do my best to protect the right person.

Oh, I haven't regretted my decision to protect DGB for one moment. (But you've read the Dead QT, haven't you? ;P )
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Night 1

CityElectric protects DrippingGoofball (Success)
Fujiko blocks Bunnylover (No Effect)
Eidolon shoots Bunnylover (Success)
Amrun shoots DrippingGoofball (Failure)

Night 2

Fujiko blocks Apokalyptika (No Effect)
Eidolon shoots Apokalyptika (Success)
springlullaby shoots Tammy (Success)

Night 3

Malakittens shoots Amrun (Success)
Fujiko blocks springlullaby (No Effect)

---

Graveyard (Dead QT)
Backroom (Scum QT)

In a lot of ways, this game was very similar to the first one. I can think of at least a couple of key similarities. One, there was a scum player that could never seem to shake suspicion away from herself (Seastorm, although, truth be told, you could apply this to almost every player on the scumteam). Two, the scumteam could not kill off the power roles (City's death notwithstanding). Three, seemingly every VT in this game did a big service to their town, even if it was only through dying. Tammy attracted a nightkill just for being so on point. Although Apok and Bunny both attracted vig kills, it helped in the sense that it unmuddied the waters, as it were. It left the town more able to freely look for the real bad guys instead of just the distractions. Every move the town made from the word go was helpful, I thought.

Frankly, the town in this game played a step above the town in the first game. This is saying something because I was really impressed with the town of the first game. The scumteam just could not ever get in sync. To some extent, there is individual blame to be had (Telo not attempting to out PRs, Seastorm & Amrun lurking through key moments in the game, spring not getting a kill submitted in time), but there was, I thought, a genuine lack of cohesion between them from very early on. They all attempted to get it together at various times, but it seemed like when one of the scum members stepped up for the team, the other three were preoccupied with life. That person would then disappear and another lady would step up in her place. And it just kind of went on like that. By the time Seastorm had died, if not earlier, the scumteam was just in tatters. I don't think the scumteam as a whole played
bad
necessarily. I think there was just four very different players that couldn't ever sync up. Each making a mistake at some point that hurt the overall team.

That's not to take away from some outstanding performances on the town side though. Some noteworthy moments. DGB with her laser-like precision in nailing some connections between Seastorm, Amrun, and spring. Tracey stepping up
big
time despite all odds. Fujiko with a block that did spring in (even if it didn't actually do anything). PiggyGal being able to come back from an early wagon. City's successful protect that, despite never being built on, foiled the scum and would've seriously changed the entire outcome of this game had she not protected DGB. Telo attempted to connect herself to PiggyGal in vain, but I think she has a knack for getting others to see her as town despite it all. Eidolon being able to successfully navigate without ever really arising suspicion from the town nor interest in the scumteam's kill. Brandi, Huntress, and camn all sticking to the game and forcing their points at one time or another. Even if they were or weren't instrumental in getting a scum lynch to go through, they did well to make themselves look town enough to avoid being lynched themselves. At any given point, if these three had let the game slip too far away, the outcomes could've been very different. Sucrose even played a nice form of backup. She successfully caught the scumteam's attention and could very well have drawn a shot in some alternate universe due to her play.

So let me get to MVPs and a few closing notes before I start to repeat myself.

I think it's both easy and hard to pick an MVP for the scumteam. It's easy because spring showed the most tenacity in the game throughout (Amrun & Seastorm really picked it up right before their respective deaths, but it was too little, too late). It's hard because each of the players struggled for large portions of the game. Not to be too harsh, but I would rank spring's play at around average. It fell short in some parts due to lack of teamwork, some parts due to ill-timed lurking, some parts due to attempted misdirection (e.g. Brandi, Tracey) that didn't pan out in her favor. Not all of this could be put on her shoulders of course, but when you miss a night kill, townies are calling for your lynch, the roleblocker is on you... you're definitely struggling at concealing your alignment for whatever reason.

It is definitely very hard to pick an MVP for the town. My heart tells me to pick DGB. I'm biased though; I always thinks she plays so very strongly as town (as is evident by the first game as well as what I say in the Dead QT). Even when she's wrong, she's so reasonable in her conclusions that I'm finding myself thinking that DGB is never wrong... role PMs just got sent to the wrong people. Or maybe like that Spyrex quote, "I always find scum... sometimes they just aren't mafia." I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea. You can go through her posts and see her putting the pieces together that would lead Amrun, Sea, and spring all as scumreads. Another very strong performance was from Malakittens. Get this: she replaces in at night, shoots one scum based on her read of the game, and then hammers the last one in her first post in the game. How's that for efficiency? How many of y'all have seen someone effectively kill two scum in with one post in the game? That's an unheard of level of success. Because of that, I'm going to honestly say Malakittens steals the gold away from DGB. Honorable mentions out to pretty much every town player though. There was virtually no point in this game that I thought the town was doing something that would really hurt their chances at success in the long run. The
worst
thing that happened to the town was an informative mislynch of a VT in Rach, which is really saying a lot.

But I hope everyone enjoyed the game. I certainly enjoyed reading it and following along. I feel like Hurricane Sandy put a bit of a damper on the game. It definitely caused the scumteam some grief. I also want to note that, in retrospect, I have no idea why I was so anal about the color tags. I regret that and hope y'all don't hold that against me. I guess I was on a bit of a power trip that day, because I have allowed players to use red when it was obvious in context that they were using them for VCA. When I realized how dumb that was, I thought it would be even more disruptive to go back and try and fix it. It's not the Mod's job to be nitpicky about crap like that, I think.

One last thing I'll say before closing this way too long of a post. I'm so happy with each and every one of you that signed up (especially a shoutout to the replacements in Mala, Tracey, and Apok). I was very discouraged at the amount of players that decided not to come back and play again after the first game. The first game was one of the best games I've ever spectated on the site. But with the disappointment I had with a majority of the players not returning, it was completely replaced (and then some) with all the new faces to fill the remaining slots up. So thanks to all of you for that. Really.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:59 am

Post by CityElectric »

Ha, I loved the game! The Dead QT was very nice to be in ;) . Well modded, Red! (PS: if you decide to run this theme again/any other game, could you PM me with a notice? Pretty please?)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:06 am

In post 1192, CityElectric wrote:
In post 1191, RachMarie wrote:City you did the right thing there I have been Doc so many time and it is similar enough the agony of trying to figure out who to protect. I have never yet been Bodyguard, but if I were I would still do my best to protect the right person.

Oh, I haven't regretted my decision to protect DGB for one moment. (But you've read the Dead QT, haven't you? ;P )

I love you! I HAVE SEEN END GAME, AT LAST!!!

HUZZAH

Will read Dead QT now...

CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:11 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 1195, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1192, CityElectric wrote:

I love you! I HAVE SEEN END GAME, AT LAST!!!

HUZZAH

Will read Dead QT now...

It was my absolute pleasure.

But yeah, now that I've seen the flips, I think my death in favor of DGB's was really for the better.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 am

@ CityElectric

If you're Bodyguard, make it a habit, at the end of the day, to hit at your choice of night target. That means you have to decide in time, and not change your mind.

CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:17 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 1197, DrippingGoofball wrote:@ CityElectric

If you're Bodyguard, make it a habit, at the end of the day, to hit at your choice of night target. That means you have to decide in time, and not change your mind.

True, that's something I'd have to improve on. To be fair, I wasn't sure who to protect when the hammer fell. (More is in the Dead QT)
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Fujiko »

... So, springlullaby never submitted a kill, but was the scum?

:eek:

Well, that was lucky.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”