Micro 71: Lucid Dreamers - Night 4

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by qwints »

In that case, I'm willing to do this:

VOTE: Mist7676
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Alright, so we can be sure that if anyone dies from just voting, they're either scum or taking scum with them.
Anyone up for checking if the vote numbers have been tampered with? Voting in a circle will show us if this is the case.
To start this:

Vote: scream

p-edit: Ninja'd by qwints.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Hangon, qwints, why vote mist?

VOTE: Qwints

I admit I am scum.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:57 am

Post by qwints »

Mist's night action doesn't make sense for town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Mist
- Yeah, I don't understand her motives behind her night action, and I think that's because they're fake (the supposed motives).
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Mitillos »

So, Emp, I take it that you are opposed to testing if the votes have been tampered with. That is, whether someone stole someone else's vote for the day.
options
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Empking »

In post 305, Mitillos wrote:So, Emp, I take it that you are opposed to testing if the votes have been tampered with. That is, whether someone stole someone else's vote for the day.

I'm not so much opposed as I think it's useless. I don't think it's a likely action. We might as well check if the scum have set it so the first person to say "Pineapple" will die; If everyone agrees to it then I'll do it if I must.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:20 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 304, Empking wrote:
- Yeah, I don't understand her motives behind her night action, and I think that's because they're fake (the supposed motives).

VOTE: Empking

I don't agree with the current argument about Mist being scum.

You are lurking AND sheeping.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Empking »

In post 307, ProHawk wrote:
In post 304, Empking wrote:

VOTE: Empking

I don't agree with the current argument about Mist being scum.

You are lurking AND sheeping.

No need to shout? How am I lurking? How is sheeping scummy?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 308, Empking wrote:

No need to shout? How am I lurking? How is sheeping scummy?

Aside from my post on how you were lurking D1, what content have you provided to help find scum D2? I see you participated in the night action reveal, answered a few questions, and sheeped with qwints.

I view sheeping as scummy because sheep don't have to do extra work to find scum. Scum already know who is innocent and who is guilty therefore in order to attack someone they have to do extra work in order to make their push not seem forced but legitimate. It is a lot easier for them to just sheep off of someone else. The second reason is if they sheep, they don't provide town with content with which could be used against them at a later point.

I also find it convenient that you used a night role which essentially made you untargetable to both kills as well as investigation by seers or watchers/trackers alike. If we are looking at night actions that are scum-motivated yours by far trumps Mists IMO.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Mitillos »

The thing that bothers me about Mist's action is, if she was going to give Siv a post restriction, why not make it "Siv must reveal his alignment in his next post", rather than "Siv must say he admits he is scum every three posts"? Seems like either sloppy town play with very little thought behind it, or a sloppy scum attempt at smearing someone.
options
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Empking »

In post 309, ProHawk wrote:I view sheeping as scummy because sheep don't have to do extra work to find scum. Scum already know who is innocent and who is guilty therefore in order to attack someone they have to do extra work in order to make their push not seem forced but legitimate. It is a lot easier for them to just sheep off of someone else. The second reason is if they sheep, they don't provide town with content with which could be used against them at a later point.

It does provide content. It shows who I find suspicious. What content do you want to see; alignment-null logical fallacies?
screamlampost
screamlampost
Townie
screamlampost
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:33 am

Post by screamlampost »

I ISO'd Siveure, but I didn't get it. I bet there is something he is forbidden to tell us. I just don't know what.

Who am I supposed to vote to clear the vote-kill thingy?

~m a.k.a. Head #2
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Ok, I admit my action was not well thought out, but when you throw a trigger-happy person into a Lucid Dreamers... Be glad I didn't shoot anyone. I was contemplating about giving myself a dayvig, but I didn't want to seem "anti-town" (queue people saying, "Only scum think about how their actions will be viewed")

And qwints, in this quote,
In post 278, qwints wrote:
In post 274, Mitillos wrote:@qwints: But why would they try to kill Mist?

Fear that people would treat Mist as conf-town due to mod error.

If you protected me, because you feared scum would see me as conf-town, doesn't that mean you see me as conf-town. And If I am reading this correctly, then why are you voting me?

vote: qwints

I also don't like your reason for voting me, you voted me after the mod answered the question, if scum have day talk (or night?). Are you assuming that my "scum partner" would be coaching what to say. If you look at my posts, does it seem as if someone is coaching me what to say?
You Are Worth It
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 am

Post by qwints »

In post 225, T-Bone wrote:
Mod Note: Some of you may have witnessed my mistake at the end of Night 1. Because of the nature of the game and the way roles are laid out it doesn't mean anything other than me confusing one scummer's name with another, and thus no further action shall be taken by me. Carry on.

The mod explicitly said that you were not cleared by the D1 flip. But that statement was not made during the N1 actions. I had a null read on you at the time, and I thought there was a good chance that scum would try and kill town-myst rather than risk having a "confirmed townie" alive D2. I now know 3 things I didn't know when I protected you.

1) Scum didn't try and kill you.
2) The mod error didn't reveal information (he posted your name with piggy's alignment)
3) You have claimed a night action that doesn't make sense for town.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Mist7676 »

As I said, I might have been reading this wrong.
You Are Worth It
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@scream, if you want to check the vote thing, please vote for someone who hasn't been voted for yet.
@Zoidberg: You too.
@Mist: Before you implied that no one was coaching you, it looked like no one was coaching you. Now it looks like either no one was coaching you, or you're just throwing WIFOM into the issue. Not to mention that, if you are scum with, e.g. Zoidberg (who hasn't been on the site since yesterday), he probably wouldn't be able to coach you, since he probably wouldn't have looked at the QT either.
options
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Qwints, between Mist and Empking, which night action do you consider was made with the most scum-motivation and why?
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 316, Mitillos wrote:@scream, if you want to check the vote thing, please vote for someone who hasn't been voted for yet.
@Zoidberg: You too.
@Mist: Before you implied that no one was coaching you, it looked like no one was coaching you. Now it looks like either no one was coaching you, or you're just throwing WIFOM into the issue. Not to mention that, if you are scum with, e.g. Zoidberg (who hasn't been on the site since yesterday), he probably wouldn't be able to coach you, since he probably wouldn't have looked at the QT either.

Touché
You Are Worth It
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by qwints »

Mist's because it has no conceivable benefit for town. What else was going to happen besides: hey guys, I have a post restriction, especially once mist admits it. It does nothing except cause annoyance.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by ProHawk »

While I agree that her choice of action makes zero sense, where is the scum-motivation?
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

I thought we were going with confirmable actions, but I should have made he post restriction limited to the first post. I didn't think ahead, and I understand what qwints is saying, about it being annoying now.
You Are Worth It
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Mitillos »

I can only think of two possible scum motivations. One is that maybe we wouldn't realise there was a post-restriction and just lynch Siv (this is extremely far-fetched and unlikely). The second one is exactly what Mist said in the post preceding this one: her action is confirmable. It's like a big neon sign saying "I didn't kill anyone or anything bad like that last night. I was just messing with Siv. This is not helpful for scum, so I can't be scum."
options
screamlampost
screamlampost
Townie
screamlampost
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by screamlampost »

Unless she is scum with Siv, and actually did something else last night.

Also:

In post 313, Mist7676 wrote:Ok, I admit my action was not well thought out, but when you throw a trigger-happy person into a Lucid Dreamers...
Be glad I didn't shoot anyone.
I was contemplating about giving myself a dayvig, but I didn't want to seem "anti-town" (
queue people saying, "Only scum think about how their actions will be viewed
")

And qwints, in this quote,
In post 278, qwints wrote:
In post 274, Mitillos wrote:@qwints: But why would they try to kill Mist?

Fear that people would treat Mist as conf-town due to mod error.

If you protected me, because you feared scum would see me as conf-town, doesn't that mean you see me as conf-town. And If I am reading this correctly, then why are you voting me?

vote: qwints

I also don't like your reason for voting me, you voted me after the mod answered the question, if scum have day talk (or night?). Are you assuming that my "scum partner" would be coaching what to say. If you look at my posts, does it seem as if someone is coaching me what to say?

Bolded parts reek scum.

Just to make the vote-verifying thing (even though I'm not sure why we are doing this):

Vote: Zoidberg

~m a.k.a. Head #2
screamlampost
screamlampost
Townie
screamlampost
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by screamlampost »

That makes everyone with a vote today.

And now for the real vote.