Micro 75: Bureaucracy Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Shamrock »

In post 247, Shamrock wrote:Robert2424, who do you think is scum
and why?
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 11

Breakfast (3) - maverick_alpha, pirate mollie, njoseph
Aj the epic (2) - Breakfast, Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm (1) - Robert2424
Robert2424 (1) Shamrock

Not voting: Maestro, Aj The Epic

5 to lynch.
Last edited by Empking on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Ok Shamrock, I believe Jake is scum due to his shady behavior since the beginning of the game. Also him revealing nothing about that paper other then "for N1" witch I don't believe because I don't trust him. Also I've found his defense lacking really after I've voted for him. As for Maestro, the piece of paper has me wondering, but I've mainly got q marks on him. It more of a gut feeling as with you, also I believe there might be a connection via you and Jake or Maestro. Though I'm horrible when it comes to connections between players really and have been wrong alot. Molly seems to half been under the radar and I haven't gotten much off her posts. So to me and my past experiences I think she warrants to be watched more closely(at least for me). AJ is like the male version of Heather on the site I've come from. Can't get an accurate read on him. Though given the choice because heather is a girl I'll take heather......lol sorry AJ. As for everybody else I don't have much of a read and are mainly ??? marks. So to recap, Jake's behavior, his posts, and the paper, and mainly you and Maestro gut and probably my horrible reading you might be connected to him. That make sense?

@Nj, I've very up in the air about Breakfast. I still need to get more of a read on him.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Shamrock »

In post 252, Robert2424 wrote:Ok Shamrock, I believe Jake is scum due to his shady behavior since the beginning of the game.

What "shady behavior" are you referring to? Please be specific (i.e. point to specific posts/quotes).

Also I've found his defense lacking really after I've voted for him.

How so?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 249, njoseph wrote:Does anybody think Breakfast has exhibited examples of town-tells?

Not really. To be honest, I feel that she was trying to slander me with "role fishing" which I had to then defend against for basically the rest of all of yesterday, instead of what I wanted to be doing, which was discussing (okay, arguing...) with Jake. It was inconvenient to me, and I feel that it was dishonest, looking back at it. Again, as said previously, I may not be the most unbiased source ever for this.

She is, however, at 3 votes... so I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

I also think that between her, Rob, and Maverick_Alpha, we could use more posts, or more consistency in amounts of posts.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 46, Shamrock wrote:I like wagons and this seemed like a decent start for a page 2 vote.

In post 96, Jake from State Farm wrote:I will be helpful eventually, it's too early in the game.

In post 104, Jake from State Farm wrote:1. I did no such thing. Nobody knows what my note says, and I'm keeping it that way.

2. I never said anything about people pressuring me, if people want to vote me that's their prerogative. I'm not changing my playstyle because people want me to

3. I don't care if you think I'm lying and if I'm trying to look pro-town I'm doing a shitty job at it don't you think?

Technically my first post was to say "Sup"

My 2nd post was to take the paper, who cares?

P.edit - just cause you say you are town doesn't mean you are. And I don't care if you or anyone else trusts me. No I'm not scum.

The fact you tried to get people to vote me before you even asked me a question about the note, is an example of you bullying, it has nothing to do with your questions on page 4.

In post 98, Jake from State Farm wrote:1. Because its none of his business, if he is scum it's better if he doesn't know the answer

2. Because I don't respond to bullies.

In post 107, Jake from State Farm wrote:yes you voted me because I took a paper but you told someone else to vote me again because you wanted to pressure me to answer the question you were going to ask me. How is that not an attempt at bullying?

definition of bullying -
Use superior strength or
influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

you don't see the similarity? I certainly do.

Can you give us a good reason why you're refusing to contribute other than you don't have much to say?

I'm not refusing to contribute. I don't have anything to say. Questions that I want to ask have either been asked by me or by somebody else. Things I am suspicious of I have put in my handy dandy notebook to go back over once I get to a computer and do a full re-read. Right now I am kind of stuck because nobody is sticking out to me. i don't even have a single town read yet.

In post 110, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 108, Maestro wrote:
In post 105, Maestro wrote:Again I say that everything you've called bullying so far is a normal part of all Mafia games (e.g. applying pressure outside of RVS) so I think you should revisit how you play this game.

but you felt the need to do it before you even asked the question. The moment you did that was the moment I made the decision to not answer you. You made a move and it backfired. I don't back down to bullying and I don't back down to pressure.

p.edit

pirate - your definition of helpful and mine are 2 different things. I don't need to be all WOO HOO LET'S BE HELPFUL in order to catch scum,

i respect your opinion of my play, but I disagree with you.

not sure why you think that but I know I am at risk of being NK'd, I don't think i ever implied that I wasn't at risk.

In post 156, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 151, Shamrock wrote:Jake should just be policy lynched if he's not interested in actually playing the game.

are you even reading the game?

I have never said I am not interested in playing the game, in fact it's quite the opposite. I am so interested in playing the game I have asked people to let me scum hunt in the manner that works for me.

I have also said that as time goes on I would become more useful (this is proof that I have interest in playing the game)

vote: shamrock

Him suggesting I be policy lynched, means he doesn't think I am scum. He thinks I am town playing bad on purpose. (which is what policy lynches are used for)

post 93 - also implies the same thing. (this is where he asks why I am being "deliberately useless"

you don't "policy lynch" someone you think is scum

scum can't be called out for being "deliberately useless" for not scumhunting

In post 158, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 153, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 47, Shamrock wrote:Also Robert is RVSing outside RVS but it probably doesn't matter because he's a newbie

I only have want to half address this post. I've never heard of RVSing or I might call it something different. I have no idea what your talking about.

As for Jake, I understand people reservation on him being scum, but there are 2 pieces of paper with "Stuff" on it. if he's just hogging it, you should share as the info might be useful, but then again, if I was modding, I'd just put the papers in as flavor. (3 out of the 10 times). If I was going to put a D1 suspicion list, I'd go with the following.

Jake,
Shamrock,
Private mollie,

course mainly these are gut feelings besides Jake, I'm not entirely willing to vote for Jake, unless he actually stops "hogging the paper". But who has the other paper?

also, sorry for being inactive all day yesterday, was busy with work and junk. Couldn't log into these forums or any forums when I tried to yesterday. My activity should be back to normal.

I am not hogging it, I picked it up and I can't give it to anyone until night phase. That's not hogging. You can accuse me of not sharing the info, because I am guilty of doing that. If I felt it would help the game move forward, surely I would post what I have, but I don't think it does so there is no point in mentioning what it says right now.

p.edit - it may be a poor excuse but it's the truth.

So before somebody says HOLY WALL OF TEXT, its mainly quotes. Notice I quoted you once. This is probally the main reason your so high on the lynch list. Jumping on a wagon just for the sake of jumping on it that early in the game? This has made me read your posts more in detail since the beginning. I don't know what your motives are, but really, none of them are really good what I can come up why u would want to do this. Needless to say, I'm a bit worried about you.

I've also included into this post Jake leading up to my vote and after the reaction. All post is what gets me worried and have reinforced my feelings about him. So personally what do I think is going to happen, that piece of paper could be useful to the town, he's accused AJ for not wanted to circulate it but really, he don't ether. Post 104 says "Nobody knows what my note says, and I'm keeping it that way." and his reaction to my vote on 158 " I picked it up and I can't give it to anyone until night phase". First off if this was true when you had 3 votes before mine why wait this long to say that? I doubt you'll share that note with anybody(cept your mafia buddy). When approached on this, you just claiming to being bullied. Could Voting for you a way of you being bullyied, maybe. The reason is cause of your reaction when we've asked about this paper. Even if you don't think the piece of paper is going to be useful, refusing to share it makes me wonder IF it actually dose. You where hardly contributing before all the votes on you. I've found he's done much else after the votes on him ether. Plus he just agreed to the reasoning right afterwards and then called it terrible.

So do I think my vote needs to be removed? not at this time. Those are my reasoning all together. It just builds.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Rob, do you know what happened between post 104 and post 158?

post 121 - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p4475903

The moment maestro posted that everyone including mafia knew the papers could be passed on. You obviously don't understand the concept of wifom or the reasoning behind what I did would be painfully obvious. It will also answer your question as to why I waited so long to mention it the paper. The WORST thing maestro could have done is shared what was on this paper, especially because he doesn't know what that name represents.

as for all the posts you quoted about me and my early play, it's the same sort of thing I did in Disney mafia (where I was town) and the same thing I did in another game where I am also dead but it's ongoing. We can't talk about ongoing games but you certainly go read my iso in that game and see what I did that game matches this game.

And did you really just call me out for not contributing? where were you before page 7? oh wait you were "busy with work and junk"

yeah, I don't believe you because every day I am busy with "work and junk" yet I manage to find the time to post so you must be lying. (Let's see how you like having your BS logic turned around on you)
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 235, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 230, Shamrock wrote:
In post 211, Shamrock wrote:
In post 206, pirate mollie wrote:I think he is making safe posts about the mechanics to avoid taking positions/giving serious analysis

Are you and I reading the same posts?

jake, who is this directed to?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:18 pm

it was directed at shamrock, who somehow put his words in your quote box. Unless of course you did actually say that about Breakfast. but pretty sure Shamrock said it.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 248, Robert2424 wrote:If I had guess as of right now, I'd be looking at Jake, and ether you or Maestro. Mainly unsure about both of you and maestro, I just getting ? marks on. Private Molly has fallen behind in the scum race. AJ, I have a hard time getting a read on him, but always good to keep an eye on him. nj I have little of a read on. maverick_alpha and Breakfast, I'm not sure what to think about them to tell you the truth. I still got alot of ? marks. So idk, this is a long D1 then usual(for me), but I feel I have more reads then I normally do on the other site, if that makes sense.

Personally I'd like to hear more from Maverick, Breakfast and Private molly. Maybe also nj. The spotlight has mainly been on me, Aj, Shamrock, and Jake.

what else do you want to hear from me about that you did not see in the nearly 30 posts that I have already posted? try this: ask me a question
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Shamrock »

In post 255, Robert2424 wrote:I've also included into this post Jake leading up to my vote and after the reaction. All post is what gets me worried and have reinforced my feelings about him. So personally what do I think is going to happen, that piece of paper could be useful to the town, he's accused AJ for not wanted to circulate it but really, he don't ether. Post 104 says "Nobody knows what my note says, and I'm keeping it that way." and his reaction to my vote on 158 " I picked it up and I can't give it to anyone until night phase". First off if this was true when you had 3 votes before mine why wait this long to say that? I doubt you'll share that note with anybody(cept your mafia buddy). When approached on this, you just claiming to being bullied. Could Voting for you a way of you being bullyied, maybe. The reason is cause of your reaction when we've asked about this paper. Even if you don't think the piece of paper is going to be useful, refusing to share it makes me wonder IF it actually dose. You where hardly contributing before all the votes on you. I've found he's done much else after the votes on him ether. Plus he just agreed to the reasoning right afterwards and then called it terrible.

To summarize (correct me if I'm wrong), you think Jake is scum because he didn't want to give away information about the paper. And... that's about it.

:?

I don't really see how this is scummy at all.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:48 am

As I said earlier, you seem to know I'm town shamrock. How are you so positive, you are the only one that seems so sure. I find that odd.

maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

So after rereading the posts, I've decided to ISO Breakfast and AJ's posts.

Breakfast's posts so far only adress AJ to defend Jake, which was about the papers I believe. Well, now we know the papers adress someone's role (at least I think it is?) Also, Breakfast said that revealing paper info isn't beneficial to the town.

Town should receive a benefit knowing something more about the players, especially if it reveals something about scum IMO. Made me a bit suspicious seeing Breakfast hasn't posted again. I wanna see what he says after this. Regardless, now we half-know that we can't read papers since we don't know if Jake can read his.

Also, apologies if I'm not posting a lot in conversations like most people are. I'm online for most of the GMT+7 nights and can participate actively then, but during GMT+7 mornings I'll probably be at school and away from the commotion here .__.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:24 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

So I think I'm gonna spend the night reading other posts, especially analyzing the one's I've looked over before. I'll be active if anyone wants to discuss with me for about... 3 or so hours? Yeah
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:14 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm late. I had a college English exam yesterday (so, roughly 26 hours ago) that deprived all of my sleep, so I overslept today hardcore. Breakfast honestly should've posted by now, the usual post was right around M_A's time of posting, if not a little earlier.

Will probably double post here. Just seeing if by chance M_A is still up.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

On looking back, the only thing that stands out recently (going from the point in which Jake and I stopped arguing) is Njoseph's question if anyone thought Breakfast was pro-town. It's kind of an odd point, but it didn't feel right as a question. Granted, I believe he voted for Breakfast at the top of the page and asked the question at the bottom.

Also an odd piece of Nj's posts was that both scum teams he's come up with have included Shamrock, yet both times he's voted for the partner of Shamrock. Is this just because you (Nj) think that the partners have been more scummy and Shamrock is just there? Or do you plan on lynching Shamrock tomorrow regardless of the turn of his partner?

While I think that Breakfast has been more scummy than Shamrock, I probably wouldn't have considered Sham as a major player for the scum team yet. And if I felt that he was almost certainly a piece (Certain enough that both theories include him), I would vote for him first to validate my line of thought.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Shamrock »

In post 261, Jake from State Farm wrote:As I said earlier, you seem to know I'm town shamrock. How are you so positive, you are the only one that seems so sure. I find that odd.

Hmm? I don't "know" you're town (although I am leaning town on you) - it's just that the accusations Robert is making aren't very good.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 am

Post by njoseph »

Might aw well point out that I never voted for Rob
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 am

Post by njoseph »

*as
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 267, njoseph wrote:Might aw well point out that I never voted for Rob

Exactly. Did you read the post? I was wondering why you hadn't picked Shamrock because of your assumptions.

Aj The Epic wrote:Also an odd piece of Nj's posts was that both scum teams he's come up with have included Shamrock, yet both times he's voted for the partner of Shamrock. Is this just because you (Nj) think that the partners have been more scummy and Shamrock is just there? Or do you plan on lynching Shamrock tomorrow regardless of the turn of his partner?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Jake theres a HUGE difference between, posting a few times and actually contributing to somebody who posts ALOT and contributing little as mainly its all spam. Every Post I try to add something and place my thoughts on the table. I hardly post just for the sake of posting. Mainly, now I see you contributing. I believe in quality before quantity. But its still day 1.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 am

Post by njoseph »

As much as a Shamrock lynch was okay to me, Breakfast is a mafio who is much more able to be lynched.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Maestro »

I, in a PM, wrote:Notifying the Mods of my ongoing games about an emergency V/LA until this Sunday, November 18th.
If this amount of time warrants force-replacement I completely understand and I apologize for the inconvenience.

I will also be posting this in-thread.
~Maestro
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:53 am

Post 255 you said I wasn't contributing and now post 270 I have been?

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

From what I've read in other games here, you guys don't like to have people at L-1, correct? I've read this a few times where it seems that L-2 is as close as the lynch will get until they are determined to lynch, correct?

Also, we're slowly sputtering out of discussion. How long does everyone plan on keeping day one going? I've never played a day longer than a week, so a 2 week day one seems a little long. Eventually, we're just going to lose all of our ideas.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”