Phillammon (0):
torgonitoh (0):
Fate
Porfervor
Zeta
Guy_Named_Riggs
Murderface
BT

Not Voting (6): Alduskkel, combinatorialEnigma, Murderface, malpascp, Guy_Named_Riggs, Phillammon

14 to lynch.

Deadline is December 5th.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Post by Titan »

Okay so, I need to look back at this thread, but that's not going to happen for about a week from this head...so I'll let other head take over from here. Besides, I'll be away for most of the next week.

Zeta being quilford makes me feel even better about that slot.

I'm loving more and more torgonitoh's posts. They're just filled with awesome. That and I kind of like being referred to as godman.

Don't agree with other head's scum read on Nacho but I'm still shameshowering over day one reads so dont' mind this head.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1642, Quilford wrote:
In post 1631, xtopherusD wrote:I do like the idea of Felt malpascalp. Especially with posts like , ("oh but it wasn't very strong so I don't really mind if he's lynched"), (as you noted, Z). But your going on about it is getting on my nerves and making me think either a) You're making a big deal out of nothing or b) You're scum with him and bussing him as hard as possible. Or both, they work together.

I'm only going on about it because the spotlight is on Cheery Dog at the moment and it shouldn't be because malpascp is a lot scummier.

In post 1631, xtopherusD wrote:In fact, I wouldn't be surprised on a {Tazaro/Pandorica/malpascp/Zeta/buldermar} Felt team. malp's interactions with Taz/Pasch and Pandorica are surprisingly similar to those with buldermar. Z manages to not ever say a single thing on buld's claim. buldermar manages to never comment on Zeta. Zeta manages to not comment on Cheery Dog until D2 (meaning there's been a night for scumchat) when buldermar starts pushing CD, even then only saying he's a suboptimal lynch [and reinforces this idea]. buldermar only started pushing CD after Pandorica couldn't any more.

But continuing with malp: Pandorica's and (both Nexus) are extremely similar reactions to Paschendale and malpascp.

I could continue but I can't think straight any more so I may be back at some stage. But for now, I'll humour ζ and
VOTE: malpascp

I had not noticed buldemar's claim until very recently. Moreover, I try to focus on a small range of suspects per day. You are not scumhunting here. You are stringing a team out of a lack of interactions between players who have not even flipped. That is a conspiracy theory. It is laughable. I didn't comment on you until Day 2. Does that mean I am scum with you?
I was going to write something like this but then realized that someone considering a person scummy for not commenting on a different person for a day in a 30-person game probably wouldn't understand why it's silly. I'm glad you're trying though, thanks.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:58 am

Post by xtopherusD »

I understand that there is no way that anyone could come to that conclusion with any sort of certainty. Nor that I could currently convince you of it. So I voted malpascp because the rest of that thought will probably need to be looked into, but not now.

So. I get it's silly. But I thought I might mention what I was thinking. Better now than when I'm right on being killed. Was also a thing I wanted to mention before malpascp is lynched.
no.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1647, torgonitoh wrote:no much else big then facemans say I scum and mans all go nuts
I was wrong. You're paying much more attention to the game than I thought. I
have
adjusted my read on you accordingly, but not explicitly. What do you think of Sunshine and Rainbows voting malpascp?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:36 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1547, ζ wrote:Later he finally votes a townie and tunnels on him aggressively.

This is part of Zeta's case on malpa - that he's tunneling on townie Buldermar.
In post 1642, Quilford wrote:I had not noticed buldemar's claim until very recently. Moreover, I try to focus on a small range of suspects per day.

But he hadn't noticed the claim, so where did his town read on Buldermar come from? Hint: nowhere, it's manufactured for the purposes of his case.

On top of that there is the deliberately narrowed focus in a multiscum game.

Vote: Zeta
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1614, BT wrote:Why are you not voting Maenara.

I only have one vote, I liked Nacho's interpretation of the Noir - Cheery Dog interactions; although, I still have mixed feelings about them, and I felt like getting a vote out there, so I thought Cheery Dog would place for it. I have found something better now.

In post 1617, ζ wrote:Why would I need to consider either of those things?

Well, you don't need to, since you're scum, but town would because actually considering the circumstances under which posts are made and the content of player's posts are what matters.

In post 1617, ζ wrote:Finally, I'm not trying to paint you as scummy for not providing links 'quickly'. Did you just steal that argument from Cheery Dog? That's funny. The reason I found you scummy was because you didn't provide links at all. When you're trying to say that post-by-post catchups are a playstyle thing for you, you save a lot of time by just providing the data that proves it instead of just asserting it.

I never said it was a play-style thing for me. On the other hand, it's absolutely true that I do usually sort my reads by player, but in a 26 player game, I just didn't feel like it.
In post 1617, ζ wrote:I did not see Nacho's reread. Moreover, I try not to chase too many people in a day.

This is more of the deliberately narrowed focus in a multiscum game.

Also, I've presented him with something by all rights, considering his case on me, he should find scummy, but rather than offering an opinion on it, he just makes an excuse for not talking about it.

In post 1621, ζ wrote:He's committing the Amished tell for his buddy.

More bullshit.
In post 1626, Nachomamma8 wrote:But it made you towntell pretty hard,

How did Zeta town-tell?

Ok, so Zeta's Quilford. I have something to say about this, but it involves an ongoing game, so I'll have to keep my mouth shut for now. Suffice it to say that he's a liar who needs rope.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:39 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1591, xtopherusD wrote:
In post 1589, DeasVail wrote:Xtoph: Regarding , why wouldn't you just say that since we don't want a mislynch, we shouldn't lynch you?

You mean to tell me that if I were to say I would be a mislynch, you'd believe me and move on?

Saying it how I did meant that Zdenek and the rest of the players could read and see where I'm coming from. I phrased it in an objective way so that no matter who you believe is scum you will agree that Zdenek's comment was not actually helpful. Everything I said in that post is common knowledge. If I say "I am Town", that's not common knowledge (and therefore has no basis), doesn't help anyone, and is just as bad as what I was trying to call out.

You said when you get back you were going to address some of the points made against you. This post has none of that, you say you are open for discussion, but you avoid it when it involves scum reads on you. My question that remains unanswered is: why you voted for Tazaro when you believed he wasn't scum? Your reasoning was that D1 was squeezed dry, but that means you think you have enough information to come up with a scum reads. From my perspective your vote post looks very much like a scum bus.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 am

Post by malpascp »

I still have some pages to read, only chance I have to post is tomorrow. Wagon on me noted.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:37 am

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 1657, BroodKingEXE wrote:You said when you get back you were going to address some of the points made against you. This post has none of that, you say you are open for discussion, but you avoid it when it involves scum reads on you. My question that remains unanswered is: why you voted for Tazaro when you believed he wasn't scum? Your reasoning was that D1 was squeezed dry, but that means you think you have enough information to come up with a scum reads. From my perspective your vote post looks very much like a scum bus.

The first problem here is that I said I'd do this when I got back
to a computer
, which has not been able to happen for any sustained length of time yet.
The second (and main) problem is that you've misread my final D1 post. I never meant to imply that there was enough information for things; rather, the opposite. Day One was dragging on without going anywhere and showing no signs of change, and because of this I had no solid scumreads. And I knew that having three or four flips happening would help with that.
no.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1651, Titan wrote:Okay so, I need to look back at this thread, but that's not going to happen for about a week from this head...so I'll let other head take over from here. Besides, I'll be away for most of the next week.

Eh, I also won't be around from about Tuesday till next Sunday either for thanksgiving, so I guess I'll call an official V/LA from this slot.
Porfervor
Porfervor
Goon
Porfervor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Porfervor »

Both heads would like to announce a Premature V/LA until further notice.
combinatorialEnigma
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:27 am

Post by combinatorialEnigma »

>CE: Dodge prod.
"Pro-town - the new anti-town behavior." ~buldermar
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Proddodge. More posting tomorrow.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
abc
abc
Townie
abc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by abc »

Deleted due to this person not being in the game
Last edited by Gorrad on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Wait what. Who are you?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote: Gorrad

MORE LATER.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Titan »

What the actual fuck is going on?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1664, abc wrote:Vifam is scum!

The fuck is this
ok
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

Daykill: abc

this is content
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:23 pm

torg: we were also at the base of the pasch wagon a while before that, cool selective reading tho (also for some reason my partner keeps thinking your avatar is a ballsack and not a photoshopped pear??)

man i don't have anything more to say. i still like sheeping malp lynch. i think both malp and maenara are more likely to flip scum than the avox wagon since while avox's post history is Objectively Bad the vote on my slot makes me think he's still thinking independently, don't see scum intent in him voting us when we were pretty widely a town read

i'm not actually analyzing zdenek's posts but since his vote is on zeta he probably doesn't have town's best interest in mind
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 pm

i am totally lost what did buldermar claim ???
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm

ohhhh you mean the scumclaim

yeah idk i think zdenek's case is a lot more arbitrary than zeta townreading buldermar.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Gorrad: Please indicate replacements in first post as well as the players comprising the dead hydras.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Vifam »

I dont think ABC is in this game
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”