Open 463: Black Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Pushing you over others when he knows you makes sense. The line of thought was strange but it works (and it's not impossible to bs a read when you're skimming). Mainly though there are things that make that slot very very likely town out weighing the strange argument.

Reg yeah the argument originated over set up strategy (it later became both found the other scummy), but that's how the argument started. Meh, I can see both as scum currently.
UNVOTE: Thor
VOTE: Piggy

~Mehdi
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Justin Timberlake »

MEHDI YOU'RE COOL OKAY. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Regfan, I'll let you know what I find out re: Jesse/Sixty interactions after I come back from dinner.

This might be worth looking at.

~Empire.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Haha. I was going to ask you to read his and Piggys interactions next too.

Was talking with Faraday about it last night before I went to bed. Well not really 'talking' but leaving him offline messages for him to see when he got on.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 843, Soul2277 wrote:Looking back at reverse mafia thor pushed on sixty first. Basically:

Sixty I don't want to be revived now since I don't want to die.
Thor we'll never revive you then.
Then argument between the two a lot.

I personally think you're reading the core of the argument wrong there since the argument didn't really start till Day 2 (and thereafter).
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Explain it in your words then. The argument I remember started in day 1 and continued to day 2 where you got revived and sixty argued against it until Xalxe revealed a cop inno.

And thanks faraday...

~Mehdi
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Here's my basic reservation on Piggy!scum. It's her push on Thor. In the games that I've read of her as scum, and I'll look again to make sure, but she was more a sheep and didn't go after the stronger players. I would imagine someone who has an awkward play style and a seemingly lack of confidence in her game to NOT go after a player like Thor.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

That more supports a piggy/thor team a bit if you consider piggy as scum. Curious what game you're referring to (although she did sheep thor a ton in DD mafia as scum).

~Mehdi
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 pm

In post 856, Cerulean wrote:Here's my basic reservation on Piggy!scum. It's her push on Thor. In the games that I've read of her as scum, and I'll look again to make sure, but she was more a sheep and didn't go after the stronger players. I would imagine someone who has an awkward play style and a seemingly lack of confidence in her game to NOT go after a player like Thor.

What choices do you think she has other than to be reasonably agressive here? Scum need to actively push mislynches. I mean she could sheep cases on other townies but she has to last a while, as does her buddy. (3 more lynches to go). Her Thor caseis basically POE, anyway? Which is kind of easy to just give townreads without ever explaining why he's scum.

I'm not like 100% convinced she's scum or anything,so I guess I'll waitand see what what your research comes through with or take a peek myself. Also consider there are a fair few strong players in this game. POE (of her buddy) and her reads my dictate going after Thor.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 855, Soul2277 wrote:Explain it in your words then. The argument I remember started in day 1 and continued to day 2 where you got revived and sixty argued against it until Xalxe revealed a cop inno.

Well...

You accurately identified the core of our issue - but since that happened on Day 1 and we probably only had a handful of posts about it at all, I'm not sure how that becomes our big arguement.

I would say the big stuff didn't really happen till the start of Day 3 when I was calling Sixty on misrepping me and he was defending his stance and I continued to call his plan bad.

But why don;t you tell me how big of a dustup you think we got into Day 1? Because I submit there wasn't even one there, he came up with a plan, I called it dumb, and that was about it. Hardly an argument of epic proportions that needed to be seen again. You and I have had more of a dustup today than Sixty and I had over days 1-2 in Reverse - call me wrong on that?
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Deadpool »

Vote: Piggy
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Vote: Piggy

GG.
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Jessie vote Piggy, please.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Cerulean »

My issue with Jesse is that he never really mentioned Sixty. In his first post, he addresses Thor, Piggy, Equinox and me, but made no mention of Sixty. He interacts some with Soul, but again doesn't mention Sixty. And that's after I had talked about how much I didn't like the case and had been asking people why they weren't talking about Sixty.

He eventually in says he's getting a good solid town read based mostly on a way they addressed absta. But, there was no mention about their piggy case even though I'd been bringing it up and asking everyone for their opinions on it. He then starts to push a scum read on me, based on my interaction with Thor - which is odd considering it should be obvious I was trying to round out my read on him. After I had explained why Sixty's case was crappy, he decided to discredit it/me by saying that our piggy comment was a soft attack we were too scared to go with, that our case against Sixty was contrived, tried to act as if me getting people's opinions on my scum read was scummy, and then acted as if we somehow didn't want to stay with the wagon we'd been pushing since the day I entered the game. None of his looks like trying to gain a read on me, but trying to undermine my attack on Sixty.

I just wonder if he would tie himself to his partner this strongly. I suppose they could have hoped that my case would go away if they undermined us enough? That would jive with Sixty's language which undermined their town read on me.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 826, Deadpool wrote:
In post 823, Thor665 wrote:Piggy does a derp vote.
Thor becomes a scumtell.
#mylife

I saw here play a much more confident game as town in micro 36 though. Here she just seems so nervous, and I can see here being coached by you.

What happened to your it's dumb to suspect Thor thing you had going on?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

All reads at all times are based off Thor interactions.
Thor actually only has an alignment insomuch as to reflect onto others.
Oddly this is not the only game I could post this in at the moment and have it appear to be on topic...
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

If it makes it better I'm basing none of my reads on interactions with you!
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

If it makes it better I'm basing none of my reads on interactions with you!

^
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Jesses interactions towards Piggy:

In Jesse states that Piggy isn't being genuine in explaining her behaviour. In he states that he "actually thinks Sixty’s case on piggy did make sense and did have some merit." and then in he states he's getting a town read from Piggy with no explanation, there's no stance or comment on her alignment after or before that at all, he really just ignores her slot and barely even recognizes it's in the game.

Piggys interactions towards Jesse:

In Piggy states that Jesse needs to get into the game. In votes him for his entrance post and calls it horrid, in she asks why there are no more votes on him and what others reads on him are. In which is her next post she moves her vote to absta without commenting on Jesse in it. She never mentions him again until where she states she has a town read on him that is moving up and down the town strength scale with no explanation behind why or where the town read came from.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Deadpool - How's working on your stronger reads coming about?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

So does jesse work with anyone else besides piggy? That's currently how it's sounding (that all strange links go between the two). That and if you're linking them so heavily why piggy over jesse?

And thor response to 41 in that game followed by around 99/100 are more of where I saw the argument between you two start. Although really that's just me remembering things somewhat off (point of the argument sprouting from set up remains though so it's not like you two just jump to argue together alignments normally).

~Mehdi
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Egads.
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Well Jesse doesn't work with N at all given his scum-read on N and N's vote on him. And other than Piggy and N I have strong town-reads on everyone. I don't particularly think Piggy and N are a likely scum-team but they're somewhat more likely than N and Jesse which makes Piggy the optimal lynch. Really though at the moment not seeing how it can be anything other than a Jesse and Piggy scum team.

Empire, you should join us.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Cerulean »

The only real time that Jesse starts to show slight suspicion of Sixty is in after their hammer and wonderful plan. He states that he's leaning scummy on them even though there'd been a major case built on them that they ignored. He didn't mention any of that. And even though it was clear by that point that Sixty was scum, he kept throwing suspicion out to other people, ie N and Soul, and even me in the "if Cerulean were a town player" as if it weren't anything but evident I was.

He then says he doesn't mind hammering them, but votes N instead.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Did I stop existing? Why are you only talking to Empire?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~

Return to “Completed Open Games”