Mini 1400(!): Bubble Tape Mafia - It's Over!

qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by qwints »

AP's willingness to use meta here makes him town.

A quick check of zipper's history reveals his last completed game had him as scum with daytalk.

kushm4sta's fake unvote/fence sitting on a dave lynch is worse than kthxbye's play.

UNVOTE: zipperlfesh
VOTE: kushm4sta
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Qwints, kush is one of my strongest townreads.

I'm out of time for today, so explanation will have to wait for tomorrow (real-life time) but could you apply your vote to someone else? (Outside of AP/Jake.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jake/Qwints: Read on Mastin?

Mmmmm. What does 'unless the alternative is lynching you' supposed to mean?

Jake/Mastin could totally be a team >.>. Gonna say I really want Thor's input on me/Mastin/Jake ATM.

P-edit: @qwints: troll. lol. I never use meta to make cases. I use it to debunk cases. Something like this is actually relevant to the current game. In general, meta sucks. ESPECIALLY playstyle related tells. Qwints, your refusal to comment on the swirl of bullshit going on underneath you is making me nervous. Especially when you go writing me off as town for 'willing to use meta'. I never make cases from meta. Ever. ever. ever. ever.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

No he lost the benefit of the doubt with his BS reasoning on that 180. No rational townie would make that leap.

AP gets lynched today. Sorry mastin, your town read on AP is wrong

P.edit - i'm not answering any questions from you AP. you are confirmed scum and don't need to answer to you
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Meaning, don't vote Jake unless the lynch options are between you and him.

If I have my way (AND I REALLY,
REALLY
SHOULD), then neither one of you will be even close to the chopping block today.
My academy.
Agnigi
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by qwints »

What's to comment on? I'm with mastin: the 1 v 1 thing is stupid and I don't want to see you or Jake lynched.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 653, Jake from State Farm wrote:AP gets lynched today. Sorry mastin, your town read on AP is wrong
P.edit - i'm not answering any questions from you AP. you are confirmed scum and don't need to answer to you
No, your scumread on him is wrong. I told you, at the start of the day. AP is 100% town. Zero doubt.

And so, answer his questions--if not for him, then for me, unless you think I'm scum as well.

(Hint: I'm not.)
My academy.
Agnigi
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What 180? What leap?

Hmmmm. Qwints could be scum. with Kthxbye? Plausible. Fuck, I have way too many scum reads this game. Realllllly need to cut myself off and reread later.

P-edit: IDK, you really think all 3 of us are town here? That easy? Or you dont fully understand what is going on and dont care too much?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why is me being willing to use meta a town tell. Because frankly its not and that looks like bullshit.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm

In post 656, mastin2 wrote:
In post 653, Jake from State Farm wrote:AP gets lynched today. Sorry mastin, your town read on AP is wrong
No, your scumread on him is wrong. I told you, at the start of the day. AP is 100% town. Zero doubt.

And so, answer his questions--if not for him, then for me, unless you think I'm scum as well.

(Hint: I'm not.)

You are nothing to me, your opinion isn't greater than my own.
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 pm

His day 1 buddying and his day 2 180 is more than enough to make me think he is scum.
Show
Things I've learned.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by qwints »

@d3x, how would you reevaluate your initial read of the kush wagon given that you know think kush is scummy?

@ AP, b/c [ongoing]
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@ qwints: I think you are scum for using my opinion on meta to assign a read to me.

@Jake: lol. Changing my opinion is a scumtell. Yet you didnt vote me when I voted you out the gates. You waited for this 'slip' about killing powers. Are you a BP goon or some shit?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:33 pm

The moment you said I'm scum cause I didn't die last night was when you became confirmed.

The 180, I'm fine with because when people make sense it's easy to assume I'm scum trying for towncred like zipper did but no, you said I'm scum cause I didn't die.

If you aren't SK, why would you asking I'm BP if you didn't try to kill me? Lol, you aren't a VT

I'm a commuter

Town gets a scum lynch by lynching AP. if mastin doesn't shut his mouth he's guilty by association
Show
Things I've learned.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 653, Jake from State Farm wrote:No he lost the benefit of the doubt with his BS reasoning on that 180. No rational townie would make that leap.

What about an irrational town? Cuz as annoying as his supremacy attitude is, irrational town is the vibe I'm getting from him. Would also like to know how we'll "be sorry" when we don't participate in one of the dumbest things I've seen while playing ms.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by qwints »

Jake, are you dismissing the possibility that town-AP thought you were so obv-town that scum would have to shoot you? You're convinced he's sk or scum who shot and missed and then tried to get you lynched?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Spoiler: More jake shit
He misinterprets what I am saying to mean that I am soft-claiming having shot at him. His knee jerk reaction to that is to accuse me of being scum. Now he is saying that he is a commuter and that I probably shot him and that I am surprised that it missed. (That is the only way Jake's misinterpretation of what I said could possibly make sense to him.) Because if he didn't commute last night, then he would have no reason for thinking I may have slipped about shooting him (because hes still alive lol).

So jake is admitting to using a commute in order to suspect me for 'soft claiming having shot him'.

So jake saying that I am scum for maybe shooting him + later refusing to claim whether or not he commuted last night is hilarious. If he didnt commute, then his reason for suspecting me falls apart completely. But instead of saying that he commuted last night, he refuses to claim whether or not he did? But its super obvious that he must have for his suspicions to hold even an iota of water, so why is he playing coy? It doesnt make sense. Its a slip. For his case on me to make sense HE HAS ALREADY CLAIMED THAT HE COMMUTED LAST NIGHT INHERENTLY. Now he is refusing to claim it for what reason? Am I becoming Magna of Illusion?

Im thinking Kthx/Qwints/Jake could be it. Mastin, PLEASE be town. Thor, you too. Im literally begging the two of you to be town. That would make this shit so much easier to wade through.

lol @ qwints. Use an ongoing that neither of us have flipped in to garner a read on me. No comment when I make a similar extrapolation.

And FTR, I totally buy Kthx/qwints team. I can absolutely see scum bussing out the gates after such a hammer.

Could I get the following players to list their top 3 lynches in order?
Thor
Mastin
D3x
Cyber
MM
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 pm

In post 665, qwints wrote:Jake, are you dismissing the possibility that town-AP thought you were so obv-town that scum would have to shoot you? You're convinced he's sk or scum who shot and missed and then tried to get you lynched?

The moment he made the comment about me not being dead given my role I knew he confirmed himself. I wasn't the obvious NK target last night, for him to imply I was is laughable.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Maybe I commuted, maybe I didn't. The fact you think that I have must mean you tried to kill me. If you were a VT you would not be arguing that I must have used it cause you would have no clue. It's called wifom. Scum has to decide if they can kill me tonight or not.

This argument can only come from a SK.

What if I didn't commute and there is no SK? The fact you were "suprised I wasn't killed" would only come from someone with NK info.
Show
Things I've learned.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 667, Jake from State Farm wrote:
I wasn't the obvious NK target
last night, for him to imply I was is laughable.

Why not?

P-edit: lol no. Simple logic is simple and logic. You are accusing me of 'slipping' about my shot missing you. THEREFORE you believe I shot you. THEREFORE you are claiming to have commuted. Eternal shame on you if you are town. Eternal shame. But you aren't.

And no. Im saying. If I _were_ scum. I would have shot at you. You were looking pretty town at the end of D1 and no one really wanted to wagon you anyways. Plus you are an intelligent player. Im surprised you are alive hence I am concluding you are scum. Unless maybe there is an SK out there and you were shot at which would be hilarious. We should massclaim! (OMG, AP is suggesting anti-town things). I dont care right now. I can kind of see this coming from commuter-Jake perspective if you can explain to me how you are not inherently claiming that you did commute in order for your case on me to make sense.
Dunhamganger
Dunhamganger
Goon
Dunhamganger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Dunhamganger »

Ooh how delightful.

I'll post a vote count either shortly before or right after my show.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm

If i was the obvious nk, Your reasonings in your opening post were just pulled out your ass. Which would confirm you as scum.

I felt more people thought you were town over me. You were more of a NK target IMO.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:24 pm

In post 664, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 653, Jake from State Farm wrote:No he lost the benefit of the doubt with his BS reasoning on that 180. No rational townie would make that leap.

What about an irrational town? Cuz as annoying as his supremacy attitude is, irrational town is the vibe I'm getting from him. Would also like to know how we'll "be sorry" when we don't participate in one of the dumbest things I've seen while playing ms.

You will have to just wait and see. He's confirmed himself, read between the lines, it's there.
Show
Things I've learned.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

(Also, your town-meta suggests that you always get shot night 1) :P /joke

And I encourage everyone to read post 650. If THAT isn't the worlds most forced opinion, then IDK what is.

P-edit: Ok. I figured my opinion on the Dave wagon looked scummier than yours on the surface, all things considered. Anyhow, what is your read on Mastin/kthxbye/qwints?

I need to reread my opening post apparently. IIRC my reason for suspecting you off the bat was what I said - talking about how you'd rather not lynch Dave but not being proactive about any alternative wagons.

P-P-edit: Is this one of those cases where after I flip you are going to say "Oops wrong facts! and backpedal?"
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm not going to backpedal. But you won't flip town.
Show
Things I've learned.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”