nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:22 am

Post by nhammen »

Hey thez, you asked me about my reason for voting you, and I've explained it for a second time now, but you haven't responded. You keep attacking everyone else's cases though. I'm feeling a bit left out here. Why are you attempting to refute everyone's case but mine?
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:37 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 267, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 262, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Explain how my post is scummy

Your looking for a lynch no matter who it is. That is scummy. Unseencamo also looks scummy now.

*sigh* I think Thez is scum. I've been consistent about this. I want him lynched and dead. So no, I wouldn't say I'm "looking for a lynch no matter who it is".
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
BirdAndBeast (1): thezmon221
njoseph (1): Aj The Epic
Roger Thornhill (1): Bride of Sadistyx
SoraAdvent (1): Bumi
The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
thezmon221 (9): The Mini-Librarian, nhammen, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, unseencamo
unseencamo (1): HeatherA
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (8): Albus Dumbledore, DayVigilante, ewo2, JacobSavage, JohnnyFarrar, PMysterious, Sixx, KillerApple

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Robert2424 does not expect to be on a lot December 25 and is V/LA from December 26 or 27 to December 30.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Parama »

Thez does not realize that you can scumhunt in short posts too.
Neat.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:07 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

VOTE: Thez

Mostly for having scumreads where my townreads are. Also because I don't even think it's possible to lynch someone with this many people.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:10 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I'm going to call thez scum, his blatant buddying attempt on nhammen is ridiculous, I fail to see scum being bothered to call out a partner. So nhammen is town should Thez be scum.

"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah, my firm bet is him being town, but B&B is, in my mind, going to have to answer for all of this. The reason is he has allowed this sheeping by page 12 to have 11 votes with 6 not voting and MANY STILL NOT EVEN CHECKED IN. Does anyone else, other than the people who always play with Thezmon, not see an issue with this?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:00 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

@AJ, Heather and anyone else saying that We can't be trusted because we have sheep onto Thez. What the hell are you smoking / are you scum?

This is mafia. No one is right 100% of the time. Ever. No one is right 70% of the time. Ever.

Thez is saying scummy things and is getting votes. We made a case on him. I stand by anything and everything we said for suspecting him originally. And anyone blaming us for PEOPLE SHEEPING US and there being a wagon needs to either claim scum or get their heads out of theirs asses RIGHT NOW.

And why are you being selective? Did Parama/TML/nhammen not ALSO contribute to this? Just know that independent of the Thez flip, anyone saying this deserves a second look (Heather, AJ, etc).

~Bird.

P.S: We are semi-VLA. Mastin is VLA for about a week and Im semi-VLA.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 275, nhammen wrote:Hey thez, you asked me about my reason for voting you, and I've explained it for a second time now, but you haven't responded. You keep attacking everyone else's cases though. I'm feeling a bit left out here. Why are you attempting to refute everyone's case but mine?

In post 280, JacobSavage wrote:I'm going to call thez scum, his blatant buddying attempt on nhammen is ridiculous, I fail to see scum being bothered to call out a partner. So nhammen is town should Thez be scum.

nhammen wrote:Hey thez, you asked me about my reason for voting you, and I've explained it for a second time now, but you haven't responded. You keep attacking everyone else's cases though. I'm feeling a bit left out here. Why are you attempting to refute everyone's case but mine?
I only saw you mention your reasoning once, and I didn't feel a real need to address it at the time.

Parama wrote:Thez does not realize that you can scumhunt in short posts too.
If you call that scumhunting, then you're a terrible scumhunter. All you've done is make posts about reads. I think I saw only one other time I did not mention where you actually even asked a question, which is the only other instance that could even remotely be called scumhunting.

JacobSavage wrote:I'm going to call thez scum, his blatant buddying attempt on nhammen is ridiculous, I fail to see scum being bothered to call out a partner. So nhammen is town should Thez be scum.
I'm not buddying with nhammen. I've only displayed he's a null read because he hasn't done a super amount, but he also hasn't done anything that strikes me as scummy. That being said, being a null, he hasn't done anything that strikes me as really being town either.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Bumi »

I keep reading Thez's post but no thoughts ever come to my mind.

The only way I can see him as scum is with Aj because of Aj's defense of Thez.

I'll try reading again later.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:30 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 281, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah, my firm bet is him being town, but B&B is, in my mind, going to have to answer for all of this. The reason is he has allowed this sheeping by page 12 to have 11 votes with 6 not voting and MANY STILL NOT EVEN CHECKED IN. Does anyone else, other than the people who always play with Thezmon, not see an issue with this?

Is there an issue with just taking it easy day one while taking some notes, and just lynching someone for some information?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:33 am

Post by njoseph »

Just lynch someone for information. That's okay as an aim for day one. INFORMATIONLYNCH is not a bad word.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Bumi »

In post 154, The Mini-Librarian wrote:town lean on nhammen
town parama

Why do you view these two as town?
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Bumi »

In post 158, Sixx wrote:I see Rogers post more so as lack of experience than him being scummy although his posts do seem to lack the basics of the game, he has said it was his first and unless your objective is plausibly eliminate him from continuing to play on the site, I don't see a reason to D1 lynch him. Simple as that.

I don't view this as scum Bird and Beast. Gonna have to do some convincing with this. :|

Just looks like another player looking out for another given their relative foreign background to this particular site.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:01 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 272, nhammen wrote:Ummm... PM, weren't we in a game in which the Godfather was powerwagoned Day 1?

Uh, yeah......... but in my defense to that, I was not ON the wagon or any wagon for that matter.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:04 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 286, njoseph wrote:Just lynch someone for information. That's okay as an aim for day one. INFORMATIONLYNCH is not a bad word.

But this early is just a bad idea. He's at L-2 for heaven's sake. I don't care if he's a Cultist, a Godfather, or even a Jester, we are not lynching this early.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

I don't like this thezmon wagon. He seems town to me.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:19 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Instead of howling about short days / quick lynches, lets discuss something relevant then?

I think Parama might be scum. I doubt Heather and AJ are both scum since they are parroting each other. One could be. Probably Heather.

Why does Thezmon seem town to you?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:30 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Instead of howling about short days / quick lynches, lets discuss something relevant then?

It IS relevant in some way, if we DO quick-lynch, it might lead to a catastrophe. We need a combination of Day and Night in order to win. Well, Town that is. Mafia really only need luck that they don't get caught and the Night to kill us Townies. In other words, the longer the Day goes, the more likely the Mafia will get caught.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:33 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 287, Bumi wrote:
In post 154, The Mini-Librarian wrote:town lean on nhammen
town parama

Why do you view these two as town?

Parama's is like reading my own mind. He's town.

Nhammen's entry reads like town to me. I also really like his thez vote and reasoning. Therefore town lean.

--

@pm
who's scum?
HeatherA
HeatherA
Townie
HeatherA
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:34 am

Post by HeatherA »

@B&B - please point out where I used the word sheep. You seem to be lumping my argument in as an exact copy of AJ's. It's not, if you would actually care to read my post where I asked you some questions. None of which you've bothered to answer yet, I see. What I see in you is a bully who uses intimidation to scare people into agreeing with you. Sorry, it's not going to work with me. I don't let myself get bullied.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:34 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I'm still up for a thez vote. However I didn't realise that it was L-2
This day should be longer.

UNVOTE:
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:47 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 295, HeatherA wrote:@B&B - please point out where I used the word sheep. You seem to be lumping my argument in as an exact copy of AJ's. It's not, if you would actually care to read my post where I asked you some questions. None of which you've bothered to answer yet, I see. What I see in you is a bully who uses intimidation to scare people into agreeing with you. Sorry, it's not going to work with me. I don't let myself get bullied.

What? Please point to anything Ive done that qualifies as bullying. Finding Qs...
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:53 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 269, HeatherA wrote:@B&B - if you succeed in your bludgeoning tactic and lynch Thez and he flips town - what then? Will you actually reconsider your other "obv" reads to date? If he's lynched and flips scum, then I would have to acknowledge that you do apparently have some sort of scumhunting superpower - but right now I think you're just reaching.

Wow, really? I think that was one question, not multiple questionS. And it is a mostly rhetorical question at that. If Thez flips town, of course we will reconsider things. I have a reputation for changing my mind a lot even without flips being had. None of our reads are 'obv'. Its Day 1 and most people have 3-4 posts. But we work with what we have.

So to answer your singular yes/no question - yes.

Side note. In your 3rd post, I find it interesting that you say you think that Thez is town and THEREFORE you don't trust our scum-read on you. Do you not know your own alignment? Wouldnt that statement make more sense the other way around? (You know our read on you is wrong and therefore dont trust our Thez read?)

And yes, we are both aggressive. ITs just our playstyle. We like to get our hands dirty or else we feel we aren't playing as well as we could.

~Kazooie
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:12 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Hey Banjo/Kazooie, I'd love it if you would put who made each post at the bottom of ALL your posts. I was told somewhere that scumPidgeon is really easy to spot.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”