njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:38 am

Post by njoseph »

Someone answer this: Does Midnight R.C. imply multiball?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:40 am

Post by njoseph »

And, yes, I am a member of this club.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

Is there anything else I'm supposed to know?

Like I've said I'm really behind.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 1001, njoseph wrote:Someone answer this: Does Midnight R.C. imply multiball?

So I'm asking whether anybody thinks there is an anti-club that competes with M.R.C townies but is with scum.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:47 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Hello, speak of the Devil and he shall appear....

I'm just on my way back from V/LA and have been reading along, not really seeing this Zifte wagon to be honest, somebody please explain why he needs to be run up the lynch pole.

Undecided about Nhammen, on one had his posts certainly show a lot of length and thus thought out. But I have seen enough scum that do the same thing then I've have to look into his meta from others games later.

Speaking on meta, I have slight suspicions on Idiotkings slot mainly due to it looking like a totally different style off play than I saw on the last time we played together.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 am

Post by njoseph »

Ninja'd.
In post 1003, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Is there anything else I'm supposed to know?

Like I've said I'm really behind.

I don't mean that people don't have a right to be busy or something, but I guess when you post as much as I, other people look like they're looking in a well oxidated house from an outside that is consisting of an atmosphere of a low concentration of opinion posts.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 997, curiouskarmadog wrote:okay since I am not in the mood to read 39 pages today...

I would like some cases on Ztife and Sixx. you can always just repost a case OR quote somethings you think were scummy.

I would like them in your next post. if you are voting one of those two and do not do this, you surely dont believe in your votes and that looks suspect. I mean I am giving you my vote for your man, but you got to sale me your case first. If you think someone is scummy, tell me why.

@njoseph, who should I vote for and why?

why did you ignore the above post?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 am

Post by njoseph »

You are bringing to my attention that I should be voting for who's scummiest, aren't you? I'll bite and see the magic of wagons: Let's vote for SlySly. He's the one I really want to vote for.

VOTE: SlySly
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 am

Post by njoseph »

Actually, no, no, no

UNVOTE

VOTE: Ztife

Extra wagons will have no magic at this point, if you think about people's activity close to deadline.

YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR Ztife because he's the information lynch for today. Period.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 am

Post by JacobSavage »

That's terrible reasoning for his lynch, what information can we get from his lynch?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:15 am

Post by njoseph »

Opens textbook:

Say you are person X, and we decide to do an information lynch on you. The information is your alignment and its relationship with how people responded to you, or acted when the thing in play was your wagon, etc.

Cited from mind.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 634, njoseph wrote:Do you have any reads, P.M.?

I thought I should bring this up.

In post 343, PMysterious wrote:
It IS relevant in some way, if we DO quick-lynch, it might lead to a catastrophe. We need a combination of Day and Night in order to win. Well, Town that is. Mafia really only need luck that they don't get caught and the Night to kill us Townies. In other words, the longer the Day goes, the more likely the Mafia will get caught.
When he says relevant he means something about the alignment of players rather than theory discussions over what type of lynch is optimal. Theory talk is a good way for scum to hide. What reads do you have?

A majority of null reads right now. I really don't have any Town Reads or Scum reads that might be good to let out. I always jynx it when I do. MY luck is basically the brains of one of the Teletubbies and the defeats of every bad guy.

+
=
My luck

Should I say more about this before I go any further.[/quote]

Read this post again before you ask about what my reads are. I practically HAVE no reads because I can't even trust myself. All I can do is hope for the best and go off other players reads.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:51 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 1012, PMysterious wrote:

MY luck is basically the brains of one of the Teletubbies and the defeats of every bad guy.

+
=
My luck

Should I say more about this before I go any further.

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Edosurist »

Ztife posted, but no new vote? Doesn't give any sort of opinion on Sixx's claim? Strange.
And why do I have a suspicion that ckd is scum, ignoring the replacements?
Wtf is this?
In post 996, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 977, thezmon221 wrote:Question: How does this site feel about 5 replacements in one slot? (curiouskarmadog (sp?) )

must be a scum slot....

or cop vig for sure...

people just can not handle the pressure of a power role slot.

Shut up.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1012, PMysterious wrote:Read this post again before you ask about what my reads are. I practically HAVE no reads because I can't even trust myself. All I can do is hope for the best and go off other players reads.
Pro-Tip: Don't second guess yourself constantly. I generally have success when I don't second guess.
Pro-Tip #2: Instead of whining about having no reads, go do analysis of people (especially Sixx, njoseph, and Ztife) and GET some reads.
Pro-Tip #3: Generally vote for who you think is scummiest. Of course, certain conditions apply.

JacobSavage wrote:That's terrible reasoning for his lynch, what information can we get from his lynch?
You can get a lot of information, actually...
Question for you, JS: You obviously, based on this post, don't want to lynch Ztife. Who
do
you want to lynch? And why isn't your vote on them yet?

On a parallel note: 5 people need to vote. We're reaching crunch time here, we have less than a week.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:52 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

ArcAngel9 (1): SlySly
Bumi (1): PeregrineV
njoseph (2): Aj The Epic, nhammen
Sixx (6): Albus Dumbledore, Parama, killerjester, Darthe, Bumi, Ztife
The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
Ztife (9): Nachomamma8, BirdAndBeast, jeck, Jal, Edosurist, Sixx, thezmon221, The Mini-Librarian, njoseph
Not voting (5): PMysterious, JacobSavage, ArcAngel9, Baby Spice, curiouskarmadog

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-01-13 00:00:00).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Darthe »

Why the hell did the Sixx train fall to shit? That got scummed out for no reason whatsoever and the Ztife lynch is fucking retarded. DO any of you actualy have a damn reason for your vote? Voting with Sixx, thez, and mini?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 864, ArcAngel9 wrote:My vote on Thez is no longer going to do any good. so,
UNVOTE

since there is clear division in voting for Sixx and Njoseph. I would appreciate if anyone who could list out the major reasons of their vote.

I had a pretty clear case on Sixx, I think. What didn't you like about that case?

In post 870, BirdAndBeast wrote:Bumi voting Nhammen doesn't ultimately mean much to me.

It's less the vote that bothered me, and more the whole "no one is listening to me on nhammen" mentality that you and Bumi seemed to share. The sentiment seemed pretty fucking genuine to me, and I was surprised you didn't mention it at all.

In post 870, BirdAndBeast wrote:Like in post 807, his response to me saying he/Ztife are a team is to vote Sixx? I wasnt even voting Sixx? What inspired town Jeck to do that?

I think he misunderstood what you meant by "double bussing".

In post 870, BirdAndBeast wrote:Im a little hesitant because this could just be a being new or playstyle thing, but it is something I would never do as town.

More of a playstyle thing. Regfan and Empire always order their lists; DGB never does. Why would you order the strength of your townreads as scum?

In post 870, BirdAndBeast wrote:3. Why look in this pool unless there is going to be more scum than average in it? If (1) is true (it should be for him), why would there necessarily be more scummies than normal on Thez?

I mean, it's a wagon on town, meaning there's going to be scum on it. Meaning that if you have all townreads from the wagon, it's time to reanalyze. Doesn't really seem particularly scummy to me.

In post 871, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also, why is nhammen town? Dont be fooled by his wall posts.

He's not awesomely town, but he's not awesomely scum either. And thus there are better lynches.

In post 880, Edosurist wrote:@Nacho
Maybe my reasoning should lead me to a scum read on TML as opposed to a town one. Noted.

Did it?

In post 886, thezmon221 wrote:Satisfactory, Nacho? And also, thank you for your analysis.

I was really glad you took the time out to do this.

In post 895, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Bah.

Just got prodded. Don't really have anything to say right now though.

hmmmm. :/

of course you don't!
you're a scumfuck.

In post 916, Ztife wrote:
In post 910, Sixx wrote:yes, I did misquote it should be post 616.

My vote shifted from you to Nj because his style of play is less helpful to the town regardless of his alignment, if you were more likely to be lynched I'd switch back to you as you are higher scum on my list.

Baby Spice points out lesser points that people seem to skim over, if she were anti it'd be more likely she'd continue on with the larger points and rephrase them like others have or simply sheep. She also thinks its ironic I voted you for not cum hunting and it made me laugh :)

slysly's point outs of the obvious sheeping isn't a scum read but its also not exactly a super town read either, I just did not want to place him in null or in the void of unknown or 'wow you're in this game?' that I was going to put everybody I didnt place on my list.

So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?

And as usual, I have no idea what jeck is saying.

Unvote, Vote: Sixx

this votehop sucks so hard
so hard

In post 997, curiouskarmadog wrote:I would like some cases on Ztife and Sixx. you can always just repost a case OR quote somethings you think were scummy.

Sixx isn't getting lynched. So if your choice was between Ztife and Sixx, you might as well just vote Ztife.

In post 1017, Darthe wrote:Why the hell did the Sixx train fall to shit? That got scummed out for no reason whatsoever and the Ztife lynch is fucking retarded. DO any of you actualy have a damn reason for your vote? Voting with Sixx, thez, and mini?

You didn't see when Sixx claimed jailkeeper?
Or was that just me?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

unseencamo/Ztife:

In post 115, unseencamo wrote:Ya guys I'm so derp. Herp derp derp. And it may be early to vote, but it's not like I intend it to have any effect, it was the only vote on him.

It's always been scummy to me when people try to shirk responsibilities for their own votes, even if it is in the RVS. "I didn't intend for it to have any effect" is not exactly a town motivated reason to make a vote; otherwise, why do it? Seems more likely to me that he was aggravated that he was being attacked for his RVS vote; it's not showing any signs of actually scumhunting or doing anything that was borderline useful.

In post 239, unseencamo wrote:UNVOTE:

This unvote was a followup to his earlier vote that he was getting flack for, and it seems pretty clearly scum motivated to me. He doesn't offer any explanation because he can't think of any, and he unvotes so no one else will attack him on the vote.

In post 244, unseencamo wrote:Why are you obvitown Bird? You accept it like it's a given, seems pretty dogmatic.

So... he's not convinced that B&B is town and still questioning him... then why did he unvote?

In post 266, unseencamo wrote:VOTE: thezmon221
Wagggggon.

Hops on the thez wagon which was pretty serious at this point, didn't really explain reasons for voting even when prodded. Lazy scum at its finest.

In post 503, Ztife wrote:thez is high on my scum-radar, the fact that he was been on the bandwagon for a while now with a high number of replacements/player shuffling, could be his scum buddies trying hard to shift the bandwagon. His reasonings are weak, and there are no real good reason to not lynch him other than for the sake of generating more discussion for the day. As things are at the moment knowing whether he flips town/scum would probably be the most informative to us.

Ztife pegs thez as strong scum at this point not because of anything thez himself has done, but because of people pushing bandwagons elsewhere because he thinks his scumbuddies are saving him. He makes no effort to point out these scumbuddies, and says that we'll get a ton of information from whether he flips town or scum, but never really explains this point; it just is.

The rest of his case doesn't really have too much of interest; he call thez scum for making a vengeful vote and after attacking one of his posts, but not others.

In post 745, Ztife wrote:
In post 742, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 729, Darthe wrote:thez shut up. That weak ass "casing" is a clear way to pretend that you're contributing.

I would like to say you've done little to help the town. Again, telling someone to shut up is counterproductive. Want to actually play the game or just continue telling people to be quiet? I'm fine with lynching you for discouragement or playing with very little helpful input.

I agree.

Unvote, Vote:Darthe

This is some pretty cool sheeping, and something to keep in mind thanks to the recent anti-sheep comment he's made now that the bandwagon's swung onto him.

In post 916, Ztife wrote:So you're saying you wouldn't mind lynching a useless townie over an obvscum in your eyes?

This is a hell of a misrep of Sixx's #910. Sixx said that he was voting nj over ztife even though ztife was higher on his scumlist because it didn't look like a Ztife lynch was going through. This is the conclusion Ztife draws from it, and this is why Ztife voted Sixx.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Yeah Sixx did claim, but that wagon fell apart and shifted real quick.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

IN THE CLUB:

Darthe
Jacob
B&B
Parama
PM
Arc
Robert
Baby Spice
Thezmon
NJ
Nhammen
Jeck
Bumi
Jal
SlySly
Sixx
PeregrineV

CARRYING FAKE IDs:

CKD
Ztife
The Mini-Librarian
AJ

STILL WAITING IN LINE:

killerjester
Edosuriost
Albus Dumbledore

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1020, Baby Spice wrote:Yeah Sixx did claim, but that wagon fell apart and shifted real quick.

why aren't you voting?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I still want to vote for Sixx, but that would be pointless. Yes Sixx looked better recently but I don't think that claim warranted the abandonement of the wagon.

I'd happily vote Camo, not quite so sure now it's Zife.
It's the speed that the wagon shifted and formed that is putting me off there.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by SlySly »

UNVOTE: ArcAngel

VOTE: NJ
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”