SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I was somewhat expecting this. Something about the way you first reacted to the Mason stuff made me think it could be possible that you were the other Mason. Unless and until there's a counterclaim...

Unvote: Malakittens

This does shake up my read of the game, though. Will need to think about this.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

EBWOP: The above was directed at Mala.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

If you thought that then why did you vote me for it. You voting basically was indirectly forcing me to claim if a wagon happened on me, which it did. You say you didn't want to rolefish for the Mason, but your last post doesn't reflect that.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Protip: I didn't vote you for it. :P
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm very aware you didn't vote me for that. I'm just stating that you were somewhat expecting me to flip mason due to a reaction, but still kept your vote on me. Just seems to me that you were reaction fishing in the first place and even mason fishing which is opposite of what you stated.

I do admit though. My trivial tone was actually a quote from a show I was watching, but switched the name. >.>
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Not really finding a counterclaim likely although it would be hilarious if Mala-scum were to do just what she said earlier that scum might do (false claim mason). Back to the drawing board yet again then ...

UNVOTE:

I think SK is just being honest about his thoughts. He had no reason to say that out loud if his intentions were dishonest. In that case I would have thought he'd just have kept this line of thought to himself.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 am

Post by Gorgon »

Okay, qwints ...

Gut has said town on him for a while now, but looking back at him in ISO, his story is that he was he seemed pretty firmly convinced that Conman was scum but ace's Conman vote flipped that and qwints went over to the 'Conman is a VI and hard to read/town' camp. At the time I found this somewhat suspicious but felt that his nonchalance about this was a redeeming factor, and I still kind of do.

However, his later Conman vote is suspect for at least a couple of reasons as well.

In post 225, qwints wrote:I keep flipping between thinking conman is obviously scum and conman is an unreadable VI. I'm starting to sympathize with the argument that we have to lynch him Day 1 regardless, but I'd like to hear more from the people who have a town read on him - especially Singer

In post 233, qwints wrote:We seem unable to put pressure on anyone besides Conman today, and it doesn't look like he's going to make any posts that actually contribute to the game. I'm quite confident that he's a player who posts with little thought but who seems to do so in noob-scum ways. Since I agree that we pretty much have to lynch him today and then reevaluate what's happened so far, I'm going to

UNVOTE: theaceofspades
VOTE: TheConman17

Reason 1: Why didn't qwints wait for the people who had a town read on Conman like he said he wanted to do?
Reason 2: What exactly made him convinced enough that Conman just had to go to vote him between those two posts?
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:32 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I'm too good. Totally called mala being town. Get on the ball, follow me, and vote qwints.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:47 am

Post by Slandaar »

Will catchup later.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Gorgon »

In post 807, Kthxbye wrote:I'm too good. Totally called mala being town. Get on the ball, follow me, and vote qwints.

I just might later but I want to see what he has to say if and when he shows up. I'm also considering Slandaar yet again. I'm particularily interested now in this aspect of the Slandaar/d3x debate:

In post 692, Slandaar wrote:OK
In post 651, d3x wrote:Most flakes do that... :/ If you had bothered to check, meph SiteFlaked. There are a thousand reasons why someone does that. He made 9 posts on MafiaScum in total.

Lets set the record straight shall we Dex?

Meph flaked from his only game ie this one, to call it a site flake is beyond manipulative. He obviously knows this so;

Now we will look at what Dex says here;
In post 664, d3x wrote:
I believe that absta tried to defend against the Wagon, but didn't want to come across as hardlined as SiN or Meph/myself and threw in the towel when he realized that his play was inconsistent, scummy, and would be looked at very closely after the ScumFlip.

This is basically what I was saying; Meph threw in the towel and why? because he realised Conman was doomed and he would look bad for defending him and not even seeing the very obvious case against him.

So, why does Dex think this;
In post 651, d3x wrote:Please continue pointing to this as a ScumTell. It's very becoming of your ScumHunting prowess...

(hes scum)

As d3x points out later it's not really manipulative to call what Meph did a site flake as he did stop posting on the site altogether with no explanation. That he was only playing this one game is irrelevant. D3x's case about absta's reasons for flaking out of this game is pretty well reasoned and consistent with his thoughts on the matter back in #496, and I agree with him that a comparison with Slandaar's Meph flake case is unwarranted. While I can actually see some merit in the latter case it's not very fair to refuse to acknowledge that the fact that Meph flaked out completely and silently while absta did anything but that is a relevant factor.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 am

Post by qwints »

I actually find mala's claim fairly hard to believe - why would a mason draw attention to herself by arguing against a mason claim? But, in the absence of a counterclaim she's conf-town. The mason should claim today because the Huntress kill looks like a scum-hunting kill. That doesn't necessarily mean vig after a D1 scum lynch, but why risk losing a potentially conf-town at this point? In addition, the mason claim almost has to come before Lylo.

SK looks very town from that exchange. I'm going to keep my vote where it is because I really don't like the fact that rofl pushes a mala wagon when he agreed with the that the mason shouldn't claim today.

SiN looks really bad for going from really clear posts yesterday to fence-sitting posts today. I think a SiN-rofl team is quite likely.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 810, qwints wrote:I actually find mala's claim fairly hard to believe - why would a mason draw attention to herself by arguing against a mason claim? But, in the absence of a counterclaim she's conf-town. The mason should claim today because the Huntress kill looks like a scum-hunting kill. That doesn't necessarily mean vig after a D1 scum lynch, but why risk losing a potentially conf-town at this point? In addition, the mason claim almost has to come before Lylo.
what? So you see that the mason claimed then go on to talk about how you think the mason should claim...? I'm honestly confused here.

Also, rofl took over for dun who was critical in getting conman lynched. Slandaar could have easily gotten rope. The only way I see rofl being scum is if slandaar is scum with him and the D1 lynch was between 2 scum with con being the obviously weaker lynch.

Yeah, I like a qwints lynch today. The only thing that gives me pause is his apparent lack of caring about what he writes which is actually a town-tell...
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Tally 2.6

roflcopter (L - 3):
Singer is Nachomamma, qwints, Malakittens
Malakittens (L - 4):
roflcopter, Nobody Special
Slandaar (L - 5):
D3x
d3x (L - 5):
Slandaar
qwints (L - 6):
Kthxbye

Pacifists (Not Voting):
Saint Kerrigan, Gorgon

With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch or 5 to "No Lynch".

Saint Kerrigan (L - 6):

Gorgon (L - 6):

KthxBye (L - 6):

Nobody Special (L - 6):

Singer is Nachomamma (L - 6):

((expired on 2013-01-13 23:59:59))
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Gorgon »

In post 810, qwints wrote:I'm going to keep my vote where it is because I really don't like the fact that rofl pushes a mala wagon when he agreed with the that the mason shouldn't claim today.

Why is this an issue? It seems to me that the mason claim thing was never a factor in rofl's push against Mala at all.

It's also interesting in this context that your initial Dun vote (#672) was basically a somewhat reluctant 'the case is plausible' vote after having attacked that very same case earlier, and that case hinged pretty firmly on the assumption that Slandaar is scum as well, but now you seem to have dropped that assumption in favor of SiN being scum without seemingly seeing a need to review your Dun case.

In post 811, Kthxbye wrote:Yeah, I like a qwints lynch today. The only thing that gives me pause is his apparent lack of caring about what he writes which is actually a town-tell...

Agreed, that is something of a towntell but I still want more substance from him before the end of the day, like comments on my #806 and this post. Otherwise I'll just assume he's being deliberately obtuse.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

Kthx he goes on to say it because he thinks I'm lying about the claim.

Qwints if you read any of my posts you'll see why I didn't think it was the best time to claim today which was due to NS and SK. I had to claim because of that vig kill and SK pushing for my death.

If you read my ISO and Huntress' ISO you'll see we had minimum interactions with each other, but we defended each other a bit. You can see that to some extent in ace's ISO too.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Also Gorgon; I do have to say there was a question asked which scum would be on my wagon and you said rofl yet right now you're going after Qwints instead. I can see one of Qwints/rofl being scum, but not entirely sold on both.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:33 am

Post by qwints »

In post 811, Kthxbye wrote:what? So you see that the mason claimed then go on to talk about how you think the mason should claim...? I'm honestly confused here.

My point was that mala's behavior was weird, and I don't blame anyone who didn't see her behavior as a soft claim.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Gorgon »

In post 815, Malakittens wrote:Also Gorgon; I do have to say there was a question asked which scum would be on my wagon and you said rofl yet right now you're going after Qwints instead. I can see one of Qwints/rofl being scum, but not entirely sold on both.

Qwints was not on your wagon so he obviously didn't enter that picture. And I think I made it clear that I mostly found rofl to be the most scummy among those on your wagon because all the others (including Kthx who included himself in his question, plus a (?) for a hammerer which I didn't see the need for assigning) seem very town, but if I didn't then I'll just affirm that right here and now.

Rofl is middling, leaning town in my read right now and I don't really have anything solid on him. I find both qwints and Slandaar to be more suspect than him at the moment. Anyone else I will most likely not vote but I think a lot will depend on activity and reactions in the following hours and days before the lynch.

The question of whether the wagon on you was all-town is an interesting one, though. I do realize that if I put rofl as town it means that this was the case but I guess it's plausible.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Gorgon »

Also Mala, what makes you think rofl and qwints are unlikely to be scum together? If you think both are possible scum there's no real reason per se to think that they can't both be scum unless there's something about their interaction, the dynamics of the game, etc. that doesn't fit about it.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: qwints

this vote is based on a combination of my gorgon-read weakening after his most recent responses to me and qwints being a much more viable wagon at this stage.

why does it feel like no one is basing their rofl-reads on rofl-posts? absta is a spaz (see: any game he's ever played) and dunham flaked. there, i've explained all of their actions.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It's something regarding interactions that comes off as they wouldn't be scum together. It's pausible, but I don't think so tbh.

Rofl we can base your read on your posts, but doesn't change the fact what your predecessors did was scummy. I don't like how your callin Absta a spaz because I don't feel he is one. Dun did flake yes, but he was here before having to flake and barely contributed.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Forgot to add. I was trying to crumb I was her partner in Day 1 even though what I was crumbing was honest because I can read her fairly accurate and do have a reaction test to use on her. I did have a town read on her before I replaced in, but that was only strengthened.

Anyways, back to work. >.>
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 820, Malakittens wrote:Dun did flake yes, but he was here before having to flake and
barely contributed

i just want to highlight this part. yes he barely contributed, but what he did contribute was a pivotal vote on conman. and as to absta, i call him a spaz because every game i've ever seen him in he's been a pretty high priority suspect regardless of what his alignment ended up being.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So has other players, but doesn't give you the right to call them a spaz.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 788, Kthxbye wrote:well, my question was a hypothetical one to begin with. I don't intend to vote you. I need to go back through the case without my tunnel vision glasses on. I don't like the lurking in this game though. I didn't even realize qwints was still in this game.

That thought made me read his ISO...yeah, based on my town reads and his votes thus far, I'm thinking if scum were bussing Con, it's probably Qwints.

This post just sets off alarm bells in my head. I need to look at Qwints' iso before deciding.

In post 793, SaintKerrigan wrote:Quick note: we shouldn't just automatically assume that the other kill is a vig kill. It's still possible for it to be the work of a serial killer.

I hate to keep doing it this way, but I'm reasonably sure it's a SK. If I say much more, I'll be in fullclaim territory. I will if everyone's okay with that, but.

In light of the claim,
unvote.

In post 819, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: qwints

this vote is based on a combination of my gorgon-read weakening after his most recent responses to me and qwints being a much more viable wagon at this stage.

why does it feel like no one is basing their rofl-reads on rofl-posts? absta is a spaz (see: any game he's ever played) and dunham flaked. there, i've explained all of their actions.

"much more viable wagon" ?? You are the second vote on said "viable" wagon, with 6 to lynch. I hardly think it's "much more viable" than any other wagon at this point.

For you second paragraph, I'm now voting you for this post. There you go, problem solved.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”