Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Bumi »

In post 1350, nhammen wrote:Hmmm... I forgot about that. Tough one. You did consider multiball before everyone else, but the logic you used for many of these wagons was quite sound, and also I don't think scum would have gone out and reminded me to consider them as a scumread. As scum, I would think that you would hope I'd forget about that. I know that if roles were reversed I would. Also, a lot depends on what I see during my catch up... which I still intend to do, although I have covered 2 out of 20 pages in the past 2 hours... But for the time being, that does not look as scummy as I had believed it would.

To point out, multiball makes it harder to catch scum teams. They have another team to find and can feign towniness more efficiently.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:14 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj the Epic (1): The Mini-Librarian
Bumi (3): Darthe, PeregrineV, njoseph
girth (1): curiouskarmadog
jmj3000 (1): killerjester
Parama (1): SlySly
SlySly (4): Parama, Baby Spice, ArcAngel9, PMysterious
thezmon221 (1): jmj3000
Ztife (4): Nachomamma8, BirdAndBeast, thezmon221, Edosurist
Not voting (8): Aj The Epic, Albus Dumbledore, Bumi, JacobSavage, girth, nhammen, Ztife, Jal

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

girth replaces jeck.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:20 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Spoiler:
In post 733, nhammen wrote:
In post 577, jeck wrote:njoseph said that my thought process made sense why would he do that if he's a scum? he would have wanted me to vote on thez and not on Sora/nacho if he was scum, thats why he doesnt look like scum, more like null-townish.
I'm not sure your expectations of scum-nj are correct.
:? :? :?

You could show these connections about a large number of players in this game. I don't see anything special about the BB and AA connection you posit. Also, AA's dayvig stuff looks more dumb than scum.

In post 612, Ztife wrote:JacobSavage is actively lurking. From his numerous posts I see little scum hunting, and dubious wagoning.

280 putting thez at l-3 and changing later when a quick lynch is not evident. This vote is really fishy to me.

He also posts pretty actively in other games, but hardly contributes anything here. Only scrum reads he has on 329 but elaborates little.
I have noticed similar things. Still not enough for me to vote him, but its definitely getting there.
This just looks like bad posturing.

In post 616, SlySly wrote:
Conclusion
- Extremely weak wagon. Only NM gives any valid reasoning and it is quite a stretch. Parama at least sheeped the best reasoning even though it was weak.
I agree. I currently have a null read on Sixx. This type of analysis also seems to indicate that you are most likely town. Unless Sixx is scum.
More really bad posturing. Townies defend scum. It happens. Why would a scum flip from Sixx change honest-looking analysis into scum-motivated analysis? This is just you trying to look like you have opinions (but you dont because you are scum)

In post 619, Parama wrote:
In post 618, Baby Spice wrote:cum hunting

This is the best typo I've seen in a while
This is the best active lurking i have seen in a while.
So? Like half the game is lurking. Why say this?

In post 625, SlySly wrote:
Conclusion
- Fairly reasonable wagon. Though there are some very weak votes on this wagon, it appears there was much more thought put into the reasoning for the votes put on Thez by many players compared to the amount of thought put into the reasoning behind the current votes we're seeing on Sixx.
I had voted for thez, but I don't see my vote in this analysis. What gives?
What gives? Ok, you are beating around the bush / trying to make slysly look bad. Why not just ask him / tell him

In post 627, jeck wrote:I make perfect sense. but elobrate why I don't make sense please.
No you really really don't. Your "logic" is more convoluted than a tangle of spaghetti. Luckily, I have seen enough to know that you appear to be town, so difficulty in reads is a non-issue.
Really? You tell your townread that his logic is bad. Without telling him why its bad? Just gonna throw that "Your logic sucks" out there for fun?

In post 664, njoseph wrote:Bride of Sadistyx was someone whom I voted for and thought guttingly could actually be scum.
I tend to give weight to my first impression gut reads; I've been swayed when I had thought too much in the past about second-guessing. Anyway, replace KillerApple with Bride of Sadistyx for my reasoning, I knew it was a scummy slot.
I have similar rationale for SlySly and IdiotK's being more likely to be scum on top of their own lack of markedly town style:
SlySly replaced by scummy KA & IdiotK replaced by scummy Bride of Sadistyx.
I stand by my Sixx vote despite BB turning on me. Sixx doesn't feel right enough to let live.
The fact that you couldn't remember who he replaced, even though both potential slots were scummy, indicates to me that this reasoning is fake.
Oh please. That is a terrible and sleazy way to call Nj scummy. There were so many replacements this game I gave up on tracking them. The misinformation doesnt mean anything.

In post 696, Jal wrote:Slysly is scummy for considering multiball when nothing has hinted at that. Not town thinking. When I see two people being scummy and there's no way they can be together, I just assume if one flips scum in the future the other probably isn't.
Agree. I have a town read on SlySly, but if this game turns out to be multiball, that read flips to a scumread instantly.
You sure aren't treating him like a townread. And really you forgot about this? Slysly was one of the people you were posting about actively, yet you forgot about 2 things tht would make him obviously scummy after the Sixx flip?

Seriously, this post right here. It looks really big. But all we get from it is
  • Slysly is definitely scum if Sixx flips scum and/or its multiball. Because why? Really strong opinion based on mostly nothing.
  • JS and Parama are lurking!!!!! And nhammen might vote them for it later :o
  • Njoseph is scum for forgetting who replaced who! Why? There were soooo many replacements this game. I cant remember most.

And a whole lot of stuff that amounts to scum fakin'-it.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:22 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Would support a darthe lynch right now. Bumi not so much.

I think Jmj is null-town. Mastin thinks hes scummy. So we'll be looking at that more closely.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:08 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

grumble grumble....I am not liking darthe, nor am I liking the fact he is constantly spewing bullshit. also he just keeps ignoring my questions, that makes me thinks he agrees that I caught him in a line bullshit he cant back up...does that mean he is scum? No just a poor player...either way.

I dont see DartheScum, pulling the neighbor "facts" against bumi.

I also didnt like bumi's last post.

so sure, I would be willing to put more pressure on this.

unvote, vote bumi.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I wasn't saying he was fakeclaiming, I was pointing out to jmj that two scum fake claiming together is just exceptionally terrible play due to it being totally obvious if one of them dies. I always believe Neighbour claims for that reason
And yes a Bumi wagon could be fun

VOTE: Bumi
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1336, thezmon221 wrote:

Yup, that's not what was meant. What was meant was, why do you think we're scummy
now
? I know why you thought I was scummy prior when there was a wagon on me and we were arguing, but why am I scummy
now
? Surely there has to be another/different reasons...

For the same reason that i earlier had, that you failed to give me reason for voting me becuze i put my RVS vote on you. becuz you thought i was asking people to vote you. TBH, I wasn't. My plan how many would join the wagon with the vauge reasons....
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Whats with Bumi wagon now?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Darthe »

Well it is easy. Lynching me is baseless because as a mafia move if you kill bumi and bumi doesn't flip mafia neighbor I just outed myself and wasted my only advantage/ability. Combine that with every other things I have driven home
several
times now and you get a deadpan for scum at this point. I am so aware that I'm right on this that I give no shits about self preservation in comparison. If I am off then I have played a shit game and will self vote tomorrow. No questions.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Jal »

Bumi and Darthe aren't scum together. It doesn't make sense for Darthe to suddenly put suspicion on his partner when there wasn't a whole lot there to begin with. Scum have nothing to gain from that. At the very most they would be scum from different teams, but I don't really see scum-Darthe putting attention on himself like that.

Why Darthe and not Bumi? I am really not seeing a scum-Darthe, B&B.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1383, Darthe wrote:Well it is easy. Lynching me is baseless because as a mafia move if you kill bumi and bumi doesn't flip mafia neighbor I just outed myself and wasted my only advantage/ability. Combine that with every other things I have driven home
several
times now and you get a deadpan for scum at this point. I am so aware that I'm right on this that I give no shits about self preservation in comparison. If I am off then I have played a shit game and will self vote tomorrow. No questions.

why giving up? If you're a townie, you should fight back.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Jal »

Bumi: Why did you do a self-vote instead of just replacing out?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Jal »

What was the point of self-voting if you are just town? No one was voting for you.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:58 am

In post 1386, Jal wrote:Bumi: Why did you do a self-vote instead of just replacing out?

wait bumi self voted?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 am

okay I see it...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:04 am

unvote, revote girth.

less interested now
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Jal »

In post 1177, The Mini-Librarian wrote:--

You know what no.

UNVOTE:

519 makes ztife an unlikely sixx partner. 907 probably means either aj or parama is scum. Town read on Parama means scum AJ.

VOTE: AJ

Why AJ?
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:19 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Who is girth? !
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Bumi »

In post 1386, Jal wrote:Bumi: Why did you do a self-vote instead of just replacing out?

1. This game has already had a lot of replacements, I don't want to burden the mod with another one
2. This game is fairly long, I don't want to burden a player with reading this many pages
3. There is a light at the end of the road - I am happier than when I made that vote but I am still pretty busy. It might let up in a couple of weeks

Darthe, don't be like me. Don't warp your mind into thinking something is 100% when you only have your assumptions to rely on.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Bumi »

I'm mainly interested in Aj because of his pressure on AA for what I thought was a rather innocuous comment and his pressure of Nj stating that he will crack under the pressure.

His comments invalidate any pressure he would hope to achieve. With his experience, wouldn't he have realized that?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1392, JacobSavage wrote:Who is girth? !

Grith is new replacement for Jeck!!!
now dont ask who is Jeck.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Bumi, Then don't divert the game by voting yourself, I understand if you're busy.. If you self sacrifice yourself or mod killed and if you're a townie, it is not a good thing for town.
so i rather expect you to ask for replacement. i know that replacement after 55 pages would be drastic for a player who accepting it but the choice they are willing to take.

so go on.. and ask for replacement, at least its better than killing yourself.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:01 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 1396, ArcAngel9 wrote:Bumi, Then don't divert the game by voting yourself, I understand if you're busy.. If you self sacrifice yourself or mod killed and if you're a townie, it is not a good thing for town.
so i rather expect you to ask for replacement. i know that replacement after 55 pages would be drastic for a player who accepting it but the choice they are willing to take.

so go on.. and ask for replacement, at least its better than killing yourself.

Scum buddy coaching.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:43 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I'm pretty sure that if Bumi flips scum then AA is the way to go. I mean Bumi's post before that pretty much confirms them as buddies and I can see a neighbour also being a mason.

I know who jeck is don't worry.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:54 am

Post by njoseph »

Food for thought and/or encouragement; A scum's already being flipped means it's even less important who we lynch Day One than it was before that flip.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”