Micro 102: Mainstream Mini-Mafia [END, CULT WIN]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 614, Human Destroyer wrote:What I see going on is you asking mollie for her reads and her giving them.

(Mollie you ARE female right)

I'll admit her voting pattern has been odd, and her vote changes are often unexplained.

yes I am a chick. my voting patterns are always odd cos I am looking for different things at different times.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so what do you of voided and jacob, thor? I await with bated breathe.
whew!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You had my slot down as null prior to my replace in. So...
Correct on Jacob.
You offered babble talk about Majiffy - I interpreted it as null since you called him town and then said 'but'

You challenged me in that Audio game when I was town and you were scum - why would you cozy up this time?
Also, if I'm scum what point is there for scumVoided to cozy up to me?

Your scumtells are apparently that I feared your mighty questions and had to flee before you - there's a reason everyone is ignoring your case. It is silly.
My case on you is more one of your babble talk than anything else - to be frank I don't think I've even tried to put into words why I think you're scummy yet.

Should I be asking you why this bothers you so much now? ;)

ebwop: I've already given a read on Voided. I am currently unsure of Jacob but lean townish because everyone is attacking him to some degree.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Thor Jacob is probably the towniest player in the game, even if he's as useless as a five dollar whore when you have no condoms.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 627, Thor665 wrote:You had my slot down as null prior to my replace in. So...

I can't remember really having an opinion on siev but by all means I think you should continue to make shit up.

Correct on Jacob
You offered babble talk about Majiffy - I interpreted it as null since you called him town and then said 'but'

I always have self doubt when I do not know the alignment of the players. I would have expected majiffy to pursue further what he thought was a scum slip but he didn't and it makes me wonder why.

You challenged me in that Audio game when I was town and you were scum - why would you cozy up this time?
Also, if I'm scum what point is there for scumVoided to cozy up to me?

was I able to get you lynched after you led 2 mislynches? no! everyone is too chickenshit of you. it is called updating your scum meta I am sure this is not a foreign concept as much as you are making it out to be. and scummates wk each other all of the time when they are confident in each other's skillz. I have done it. I bet you have too. only stupid scum bus good teammates.

Your scumtells are apparently that I feared your mighty questions and had to flee before you - there's a reason everyone is ignoring your case. It is silly.

it isn't. but I think by all means you should bury it under your shitposts.

My case on you is more one of your babble talk than anything else - to be frank I don't think I've even tried to put into words why I think you're scummy yet.

yet you have spent the better part of your day engaging with me. you are scum thor I would bet money on it.

Should I be asking you why this bothers you so much now? ;)

ebwop: I've already given a read on Voided. I am currently unsure of Jacob but lean townish because everyone is attacking him to some degree.

remind me again. especially in lieu of recent dialogue.
whew!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 604, Majiffy wrote:
2) Ok, but that's just a bucket of WIFOM. Give me a real refutation why you can't be you-scum defending him-scum.

If Thor is as good a player as you say he is, why would Voidedscum need to try and defend him when Thorscum could easily defend himself quite nicely? Doing so would simply be unnecessary work and probably would just make me look scummy by doing that. Regardless of the case being used against Thor, if he responds well enough my own defense of him would look off-putting and may well make people think, "Why is Voided trying to do this for Thor? Is he trying to earn townpoints from this?" or something like that.

In post 606, pirate mollie wrote:I think voided looks super scummy and he is laying it on a bit thick.

Laying what on a bit thick?

chk, cmon. *sadface* You can do better.

In post 612, Human Destroyer wrote:...wait, so Majiffy responded to a "scum slip" with a "scum slip"?

:l

...What? What're you talking about?

In post 620, Human Destroyer wrote:How is that a vague opinion? Her voting pattern has been odd, and her vote changes often go unexplained.

So, how/why are they odd? Where has she not explained her vote changes?

In post 620, Human Destroyer wrote:Giving opinions on only one thing is a defining flaw of my character though.

Should probably change that, Human.

In post 623, Human Destroyer wrote:1. A scumtell.

And it's a scumtell because?

In post 624, pirate mollie wrote:if I were scum I would be cosying up to you like what voided is doing

If you were reading you'd realize I'm not doing that <_<

In post 624, pirate mollie wrote:I think it is awesome how you are ignoring voided's horrible wking of you

Point 1 towards you not understanding Thor at all. He LOVES it when people adore him.

In post 629, pirate mollie wrote:I can't remember really having an opinion on siev but by all means I think you should continue to make shit up.

It's true enough that you really didn't, but "having no opinion" more or less does mean Siv's null to you, so he's not really wrong.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 629, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 627, Thor665 wrote:You had my slot down as null prior to my replace in. So...

I can't remember really having an opinion on siev but by all means I think you should continue to make Smurf up.

I know you didn't have an opinion on him - that's why I said your opinion was null.
So...what are you accusing me of here?
As far as I can tell you're complaining that I was accurate when I said that you had no read.

In post 629, pirate mollie wrote:it is called updating your scum meta I am sure this is not a foreign concept as much as you are making it out to be.

If you update your scum meta then why is your town meta identical to what your scum meta was last game I played with you?

In post 629, pirate mollie wrote:yet you have spent the better part of your day engaging with me.

You're right, there never was or is the whole Human thing that I was doing that actually got your underwear in a twist in the first place, and it's certainly not still going on - I must have imagined that.

In post 629, pirate mollie wrote:

remind me again. especially in lieu of recent dialogue.

Sure.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4634198
It was in the ancient time of 'this morning'

Now that I've repeated things, could you explain what I've done that's scummy again? Specifically I'm curious about my motivation to do the scummy stuff as you see it.
I don't actually think this is making oyu repeat yourself, but I figure I better cover my bases in case you try the same dodge again.
Also - for someone with so few reads, why haven't you focused on anyone besides me prior to this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:24 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 630, Voidedmafia wrote:...What? What're you talking about?

He responded to Mollie's "I'm pretending to be town" with "I know you're town".

In post 630, Voidedmafia wrote:So, how/why are they odd? Where has she not explained her vote changes?

In post 111, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: four trouble

In post 366, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: jacob savage

In post 386, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: orcinus

In post 390, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: four trouble

The Thor vote she did explain, but only a little. This is what I mean when her voting pattern is weird by the way; usually she'll switch votes out of nowhere, without explanation, then post like nothing happened.

In post 630, Voidedmafia wrote:And it's a scumtell because?

Because random vote switching without explanation is scummy? Really, I don't know how to explain it.
Are you ready for this?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:29 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

ok i'm back.

Mollie is the main wagon for now, yeah?

630 is absolutely terrible. It reeks of scum trying to make town question the blatantly obvious and ultimately themselves.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Hey Mollie, can you provide any reasons behind these?

In post 111, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: four trouble

In post 366, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: jacob savage

In post 386, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: orcinus

In post 390, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: four trouble

Also tempted to Sig this...
In post 628, Majiffy wrote:Jacob is probably the towniest player in the game, even if he's as useless as a five dollar whore when you have no condoms.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Scummily Copypasting what HD already said in hopes of us ignoring what you just did in lieu of you trying to give stuff, Jacob? Thankfully for you, I have bigger fish to fry.

In post 632, Human Destroyer wrote:He responded to Mollie's "I'm pretending to be town" with "I know you're town".

Explain how that's a scumslip here?

In post 632, Human Destroyer wrote:The Thor vote she did explain, but only a little. This is what I mean when her voting pattern is weird by the way; usually she'll switch votes out of nowhere, without explanation, then post like nothing happened.

Looking around the votes for any sort of reasoning post before or after the vote and seeing none, I agree with this.

In post 632, Human Destroyer wrote:Because random vote switching without explanation is scummy? Really, I don't know how to explain it.

I think that is what makes it scummy, more or less.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:55 am

In post 635, Voidedmafia wrote:Explain how that's a scumslip here?

Unless he's a daycop or scum, there's no way he'd know for sure who town and scum is.

Although, it is possible he just has a very strong town read on her and just stated it like a fact, so maybe I'm just wasting my time looking at it.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:56 am

In post 635, Voidedmafia wrote:Scummily Copypasting what HD already said in hopes of us ignoring what you just did in lieu of you trying to give stuff, Jacob?

This so much goddammit
Are you ready for this?
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:03 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 635, Voidedmafia wrote:Scummily Copypasting what HD already said in hopes of us ignoring what you just did in lieu of you trying to give stuff, Jacob?

I wanted to ask whether see had reasons behind the votes, which is something HD forgot to do.
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

That's...kinda implicit in HD's point.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:10 am

In post 633, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:ok i'm back.

Mollie is the main wagon for now, yeah?

630 is absolutely terrible. It reeks of scum trying to make town question the blatantly obvious and ultimately themselves.

Interested to see if Voided has a response to this.
Are you ready for this?
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:11 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Well I didn't see it
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Well, I missed it a first. But then looking at it it doesn't make sense, really.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 631, Thor665 wrote:I know you didn't have an opinion on him - that's why I said your opinion was null.
So...what are you accusing me of here?
As far as I can tell you're complaining that I was accurate when I said that you had no read.

okay, I break down in communication there. I thought you were saying that I actually
said
that seiv as null and if that is not what you are saying then okay.

If you update your scum meta then
why is your town meta identical to what your scum meta was last game I played with you?

so you are giving me a confirmed town read? thanks there buddy!

I am not sure that it is identical and I don't understand why you see it that way. I think my town game and scum game look very different but then I have been lynched as scum 5 times in 31 games so I dunno which is roughly a little over 30% of my games. through my indie roles and you are looking at about 40% nontown roles. I think I have rolled scum so many times my town game has suffered for it. I am always looking to improve it though. my mentors have told me that I am too hard on myself and this comes across in my posts and my reads even though my reads are generally pretty good it is just how I there is a very different process than what most people are used to.

In post 629, pirate mollie wrote:You're right, there never was or is the whole Human thing that I was doing that actually got your underwear in a twist in the first place, and it's certainly not still going on - I must have imagined that.

okay

Sure.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4634198
It was in the ancient time of 'this morning'

Now that I've repeated things, could you explain what I've done that's scummy again? Specifically I'm curious about my motivation to do the scummy stuff as you see it.
I don't actually think this is making oyu repeat yourself, but I figure I better cover my bases in case you try the same dodge again.
Also - for someone with so few reads, why haven't you focused on anyone besides me prior to this?

here:

In post 497, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 480, Thor665 wrote:
In post 454, pirate mollie wrote:your deflection

Which deflection? I do it so much you need to zone me in.

#430 is a good start

but #437 was funnier

and then of course there was this post that I am responding to.

red flags everywhere

^deflection

In post 503, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 499, Thor665 wrote:@Rach - why do you think Human is townish?
Also - justify your current vote pl0x.

In post 497, pirate mollie wrote:#430 is a good start

but #437 was funnier

and then of course there was this post that I am responding to.

red flags everywhere

Guess you got me dead to rights.

Describe what it is I'm dodging again for the slow kids in class?

thinking I did. :P

you claimed that I dodged a question that you never asked. that is scumtell #1

you then dismiss what my response was to your accusation with a lack of response to what I actually said. scumtell #2

you don't have it in you to be mean

scum misrep, it is the most basic of scum tools

In post 517, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 505, Thor665 wrote:
In post 503, pirate mollie wrote:you claimed that I dodged a question that you never asked. that is scumtell #1

you then dismiss what my response was to your accusation with a lack of response to what I actually said. scumtell #2

you don't have it in you to be mean

1. People agreed there was an implicit question there, if I am scummy so are at least two other players for this. Are they?
2. Your response was a dodge - you should be well aware of how I react to those when I'm town.

Remind me again how bad of a scum player you think I am? <-- this is a question I want answered.

@Majiffy - why do you think Mollie is town?

1. voided agreed with you. that was it. and I found it funny.
2. my response was not a dodge. you suggested I sheep you. I didn't. there wasn't a question in it and you are making shit up.

so I am basically scummy for independent thought? lol

I haven't played against you when you have been scum so I have no idea "how bad of a scum player" you are. what I know is that right now you are looking pretty scummy. for reasons I have stated.

that was also a loaded question which is scumtell number #3

keep dropping them buddy

scum will ask loaded questions cos no matter how the person being questions responds scum can paint their responses in the worst light possible. they will either do so immediately or use later on in the game when they are building their against their target.

and I have given my reads. I don't have a lot and my reads tend to be fluid as I gather new information and more interaction.
whew!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 am

Post by RachMarie »

jeez I go out of town for one day and this thread explodes on me.

Thor my activity has picked up since then :P Life is sort of settling down a bit.

Mollie you are fighting a losing battle there with Thor.

Jacob is an easy lynch and is probably town. I should be able to figure out once I see a few more posts from him.

I thought Siv was scummy based on his play, I am still trying to determine Thor. It takes me a while with Thor because he is Thor.

I do not see this case on Mollie, though I have never seen her as scum before, she was town in the games we have played before.

Voided I so remember that game gah the Innocent Children in it were a pain. As for the claim of him buddying up to me in that game, well people generally like me, even if I am a so so player in Mafia. I think it was more responding to personality than buddying actually especially since he was trying not to lose his temper with the one rather VI who was an Innocent Child and refusing to help town in any way. I don't think he is playing any more thank goodness.

Majiffy did you really say that :O wow.

Going to look at ISOs and see if I can get a better handle on this game.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 644, RachMarie wrote:especially since he was trying not to lose his temper with the one rather VI who was an Innocent Child and refusing to help town in any way

I thought I did lose my temper at one point?

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:24 am

Post by RachMarie »

yeah toward the end but I can't blame you that dude was really bad with his I don't have to do anything cause I am a confirmed townie and can't be lynched. :roll:

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

interesting

In post 644, RachMarie wrote:jeez I go out of town for one day and this thread explodes on me.

Thor my activity has picked up since then :P Life is sort of settling down a bit.

Mollie you are fighting a losing battle there with Thor.

Jacob is an easy lynch and is probably town. I should be able to figure out once I see a few more posts from him.

I thought Siv was scummy based on his play, I am still trying to determine Thor. It takes me a while with Thor because he is Thor.

I do not see this case on Mollie, though I have never seen her as scum before, she was town in the games we have played before.

Voided I so remember that game gah the Innocent Children in it were a pain. As for the claim of him buddying up to me in that game, well people generally like me, even if I am a so so player in Mafia. I think it was more responding to personality than buddying actually especially since he was trying not to lose his temper with the one rather VI who was an Innocent Child and refusing to help town in any way. I don't think he is playing any more thank goodness.

Majiffy did you really say that :O wow.

Going to look at ISOs and see if I can get a better handle on this game.

rach, I am pretty sure we have never played together before. I am not an alt and unless you are one then we have never played together before except in a current and you do gm.
whew!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:00 am

Post by RachMarie »

I double checked I had thought you were in 1302 sorry.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 630, Voidedmafia wrote:
If Thor is as good a player as you say he is, why would Voidedscum need to try and defend him when Thorscum could easily defend himself quite nicely? Doing so would simply be unnecessary work and probably would just make me look scummy by doing that. Regardless of the case being used against Thor, if he responds well enough my own defense of him would look off-putting and may well make people think, "Why is Voided trying to do this for Thor? Is he trying to earn townpoints from this?" or something like that.

Because Voidedscum has a history of defending his scum buddies if they're at least decent players.

In post 633, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:630 is absolutely terrible. It reeks of scum trying to make town question the blatantly obvious and ultimately themselves.

then are you voting Voided? If not, why not?

Rach why did you avoid interacting with me on any meaningful level? You out reads on a lot of players and all I get is "Majiffy did you really say that :O wow", shit doesn't fly, homie.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”