BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 140, FourTrouble wrote:The fact my vote is on BB don't mean I think GNR is town - both looking like scum right now.

So you think I'm bussing?

In post 147, FourTrouble wrote:What I see is BBmolla saying: I'm gonna lodge my vote on the easiest guy to vote - GNR - even though I ALWAYS have a problem reading GNR, and then I'm just gonna wait for the guy to either replace out or produce content, though I expect he'll replace out so I'm just wasting my vote for now, cause either way I can't tell if GNR is scummy or just being GNR, so I'm just gonna sit around without doing anything helpful, even though I'm critisizing GNR (and Four and Zoid) for not doing anything either.

It's a great move to make as scum, cause now BB don't have to produce any content himself. He can just sit there and say he's waiting for GNR to make a move.

Or I'm voting someone who is known to not produce jack shit and also has some pretty terrible posts and am trying to force them to replace out or be active instead of lurk and get by ignored.

I could call him scummy and ignore him, letting him lurk, if that seems like a better course of action to you.

DV that's a really lame vote.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 150, BBmolla wrote:I could call him scummy and ignore him, letting him lurk, if that seems like a better course of action to you.

This is a silly question, clearly it seems like a better course of action to you, you're doing it.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Zoidberg »

In post 143, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 133, DeasVail wrote:Do you feel that your ability to read me is greater than zoidberg's?

Weird questions, feels contrived. Not even sure what you trying to accomplish.

I note without surprise that you didn't answer the question.
I finally learned what it's like to be a grandmother; subjugated, yet honored.
Om
Om
Goon
Om
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Om »

In post 132, quadz08 wrote:Kthx's case on AGar is well-posted, and AGar claiming to have read, then calling d3x and SAD the legit wagons is hilarious.

Om's posting is uhhhhhh... special. If there is a vig, he's a solid N1 choice, IMO.

Mod: Can we get a votecount?

Vig?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Unvote vote Agar

I hope you can reply soon.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 152, Zoidberg wrote:I note without surprise that you didn't answer the question.

You referring to me? I'm pretty sure the question was not directed at me.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 149, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: Ser Arthur Dayne

Still not sure of this, but the best place for my vote right now I think.

I'm not seeing where you concluded SAD was scum in your interaction with him - help me out here, please.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 150, BBmolla wrote:So you think I'm bussing?

You sure as hell didn't seem nearly as committed to your vote as the other people voting GNR, so it definitely has crosssed my mind.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Four, I was already voting for SAD, but just revoted so that it would go on the vote count.

Either that or the mafia are super scared of me and made me voteless somehow... yeah I didn't think so either.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

In post 146, leviathan93 wrote:UNVOTE:

Why the unvote there? Seemed out of place
In post 92, leviathan93 wrote:

Answering the last part because it seemed to be directed at me. because its RVS. i could care less how players act in RVS because its random and stupid and I even goof off.
I never take RVS seriously until at least after the first lynch has happened.
I simply don't know much. you saying you wanted to vote someone could have been two things in my mind. You goofing around whether you be town or scum and it meaning nothing, you using reverse psychology as scum to make people vote for you but knowing they wouldn't and give you a huge town air to you later in the game because it seems as if
you are being careless in the game and not careful like scum would be
. therefore its either just goofing off or you being smart. neither of which is being BAD as town.

So...does that mean you consider all of Day 1 an RVS? How does that work out?

Italized is a mute point. Everyone has different views on them playing carefully. Careful for them may seem careless to you.

DeasVail wrote:
Vote: Ser Arthur Dayne

Still not sure of this, but the best place for my vote right now I think.

If you aren't sure of it, why place the vote?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 158, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:If you aren't sure of it, why place the vote?

He's the most suspicious to me so far.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

Yes, that is basically true. and it works out fine. I have done great in my games. 7 wins 3 losses. its basically me not liking to vote on day one until the very end.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Why do you not like to vote on Day 1? You can learn a lot of things on Day 1
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

because like I said its RVS to me. There is no solid piece of evidence and its all just speculation and scum trying to find a way to convince town to lynch town or town being stupid enough to get worked up and lynch a townie themselves.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 am

Post by AGar »

In post 162, leviathan93 wrote:because like I said its RVS to me. There is no solid piece of evidence and its all just speculation and scum trying to find a way to convince town to lynch town or town being stupid enough to get worked up and lynch a townie themselves.

You realize that if everyone followed this logic, we'd all not vote and there'd be an endless string of Day 1s repeating infinitely, right?

More when I'm not hung over as shit.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 162, leviathan93 wrote:because like I said its RVS to me. There is no solid piece of evidence and its all just speculation and scum trying to find a way to convince town to lynch town or town being stupid enough to get worked up and lynch a townie themselves.
Ooooor, town lynches scum. If you honestly think there are no solid clues D1 to track down and lynch scum, then you probably should try harder. All of D1 is RVS my ass....

Please tell us how you view AGar and GNR. Are both of them townies who just made simple mistakes and scum are trying to get them lynched? Who are the scum trying to get town to lynch town in this scenario? Is it possible that what they posted could be viewed as coming from a scum mindset? (<---yeah, actually answer these)

Also Leviathan, your post is suspect. First off, it's very 'hey guys, I'm active, but we're gonna mislynch anyway so come D2 I shouldn't be held responsible for my vote'. Secondly, If D1 is simply RVS, why the hell post a wall containing your reads on everyone? And you didn't just do it this game, you do it in most ALL your games early D1. WHATS THE POINT IF YOU THINK D1 IS RVS AND DOESN'T MATTER? (<---these too)

Something isn't adding up here.....
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 163, AGar wrote:

You realize that if everyone followed this logic, we'd all not vote and there'd be an endless string of Day 1s repeating infinitely, right?

First of all. No. not everyone does follow my logic. i'm the only one and it always works out for me. my logic is not for everyone and I don't force it on others. what you said there is the exact reason that why multiple people don't follow my way of playing. it is unique to me. however, it leaves me always with great results and "i told you so moments" plus I'd always rather be the hammer guy then the start the wagon guy.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:15 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 164, Kthxbye wrote:
Ooooor, town lynches scum. If you honestly think there are no solid clues D1 to track down and lynch scum, then you probably should try harder. All of D1 is RVS my ass....

Please tell us how you view AGar and GNR. Are both of them townies who just made simple mistakes and scum are trying to get them lynched? Who are the scum trying to get town to lynch town in this scenario? Is it possible that what they posted could be viewed as coming from a scum mindset? (<---yeah, actually answer these)

Also Leviathan, your post is suspect. First off, it's very 'hey guys, I'm active, but we're gonna mislynch anyway so come D2 I shouldn't be held responsible for my vote'. Secondly, If D1 is simply RVS, why the hell post a wall containing your reads on everyone? And you didn't just do it this game, you do it in most ALL your games early D1. WHATS THE POINT IF YOU THINK D1 IS RVS AND DOESN'T MATTER? (<---these too)

Something isn't adding up here.....

Wow. do you really not read? I already said what I thought of them in my GIANT POST WHERE I POSTED MY THOUGHTS ON EVERYONE!!! I think both could be scum at the moment. more on Agar then GNR though. and its only suspect to you. =P and i never said that. if i vote them i'm held accountable for my actions. if you want to hold me accountable for any actions i do, be my guest. =P and so you HAVE read it. =P because they are gut reads and thoughts based on the actions of the players. I DO do it in all of my games. =P it keeps me better track of the players throughout the game so i'm not ever out of the loop of anything a player has done. It always pays off in the end too unless the other players are ignorant, get emotional, and start hating my guts so they get all lynch happy on me for no reason other then they hate me. =P I have only lost 3 games ever on here and two of those games THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. the other one was a decision I had to make and I guessed wrong. I have never made that mistake again. My POINT is that I have my way of playing and no one else understands it. =P
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:42 am

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Agar
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 165, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 163, AGar wrote:

First of all. No. not everyone does follow my logic. i'm the only one and it always works out for me. my logic is not for everyone and I don't force it on others. what you said there is the exact reason that why multiple people don't follow my way of playing. it is unique to me. however, it leaves me always with great results and "i told you so moments" plus I'd always rather be the hammer guy then the start the wagon guy.

So basically you want a free pass to not commit to anything on Day 1.

Gotcha.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

no. thats not what I said. you are misinterpreting like everyone seems too. I said I would rather be the hammerer then either start a wagon or be in the middle of one. you can judge me based on that.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by AGar »

Yes, I can judge you based on that, and I am.

You would rather let someone else do the heavy lifting and the work and then hop on at the end and basically just piggyback and avoid most of the culpability than take responsibility and find scum yourself.

You are, in fact, seeking a sort of special treatment by citing your past games and successes as the reason to why you haven't really taken any stances on anything so far.

You said it right here:
leviathan93 wrote:[...]i'm the only one and it always works out for me[...]

@GNR
Have you figured out an opinion yet?

In post 77, Kthxbye wrote:There was a vote count.....

If this is in reference to the fact that I wasn't fully aware of how many votes were placed on d3x/SAD, no there wasn't. There was a placeholder post by Reck, which was last edited at 6:20pm that day, I posted at 2:54pm when there was no votecount in at the time. I'm not a dumb motherfucker like you seem to believe. Actually, I think the dumb motherfucker is you.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kthxbye

Oh Dear God, U Suck.

Also, someone please please please vig the shit out of leviathan tonight. He is not going to be tolerable long term.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Nice omgus vote.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

then judge away good sir, judge away. though you are wrong already and I find it very amusing. =D I do my own heavy lifting. i just know there is no way to convince other from what I find. THAT has always happened in every game I have been it. NO ONE believes me or follows me. Which Is not my fault in the slightest. I give arguments and my reasons and people simply disagree with them and find a person with "better". =P plus I believe to take a lot of the load for being the person to hammer. and as well as I should since no one else likes doing that kind of work themselves. I think it over and I am not afraid to hammer and lynch someone. lol. special treatment? =P what are you smoking and where can I get some!?!?!? I'm just saying I have a way of playing the game that works for me and you go all hong kong and shit by saying i want special treatment. how WRONG can a person be? other then you are at the moment. I HAVE taken stances so far. didn't YOU READ my stances? my long list of them? those ARE my stances. i'm not going to repeat them because you didn't read or do so every two seconds when everything I think so far is IN that post. as I said. NO ONE listens to me. JUST LIKE YOU AREN"T RIGHT NOW! THAT however, is not MY fault. ITS YOURS! DEAR GOD YOURSELF.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

WoW...OMGUS from AGar and AtE with a side of OMGUS from leviathan....I honestly don't know which is scummier...

I think I'll stick with a lynch all liars policy and
Confirm Vote: AGar

No way he read the game and came to the conclusions he claims. Add in the OMGUS and we has us some scum.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

@AGar: Just to confirm, you're voting him because he is dumb, not because you think he's scum, correct?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”