SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1724, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
It really looks he just used mod meta to make a deduction.

Or, he's playing it off as mod meta to buy a free pass. The stop diggin on it part is the one that comes off as him having this game knowledge.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 1717, SlySly wrote:I'm not jumping to conclusions. NYPD is not MRC. Parama confirmed that in the game, cops are their own faction.
Parama never said anything about Cops being a faction. At all. But what he did do is mention Cop cars before anybody else (including the mod; including Sixx himself) had done so. It's too bad Parama isn't here to answer for this. I feel kinda guilty doing this to a replacement.
VOTE: Llama
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1726, nhammen wrote:
In post 1717, SlySly wrote:I'm not jumping to conclusions. NYPD is not MRC. Parama confirmed that in the game, cops are their own faction.
Parama never said anything about Cops being a faction. At all. But what he did do is mention Cop cars before anybody else (including the mod; including Sixx himself) had done so. It's too bad Parama isn't here to answer for this. I feel kinda guilty doing this to a replacement.
:scumposting:
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (3): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, Baby Spice
Bumi (1): PeregrineV
jmj3000 (1): killerjester
killerjester (3): curiouskarmadog, njoseph, Darthe
LlamaFluff (3): SlySly, Bumi, nhammen
njoseph (2): thezmon221, Albus Dumbledore
PeregrineV (1): LlamaFluff
SlySly (1): Aj The Epic
thezmon221 (1): jmj3000
The Mini-Librarian (6): Edosurist, Nachomamma8, Jal, JacobSavage, UVApe, ArcAngel9
Ztife (1): PMysterious
Not voting (1): Ztife

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by SlySly »

Parama never said anything about Cops being a faction. At all.

This sounds like Cop faction confirmation to me.

In post 1095, Parama wrote:
1. Jailkeeper in a car setup = cop car, all cops do these days is look for bad drivers :V

----

But what he did do is mention Cop cars before anybody else (including the mod; including Sixx himself) had done so. It's too bad Parama isn't here to answer for this. I feel kinda guilty doing this to a replacement.

Iso StrangerCoug, search for cop. Quote for me where the mod mentioned Cop cars. I don't see it.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by SlySly »

mod: my vote is currently on Llama
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

The cop car comment kinda seems logical, but I can see what people are getting at about the stop looking into it. But would a Parama who is scum with Sixx make this first post?

In post 4, Parama wrote:
Vote: Sixx

Because you're not Slaxx.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1652, Jal wrote:Thez, please explain to me what exactly Darthe is doing to tempt your hand.
His actions just prior to my post with all the ad hom and question dodging and complete sarcasm.

In post 1673, PeregrineV wrote:So, unless you want to contend Darthe is scum-idiot, he's most likely town who thinks Bumi is scum.
I thought about it, and there's the off chance that they are scum together and that Darthe is simply just bussing Bumi for instacred, but that's reaching into Occam's Razor right now.
(Editor’s Note: While reading, I noticed CKD address this in a similar manner, but I’m still going to keep it to show my thought process)
Spoiler:
In post 1683, Darthe wrote:
In post 1673, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1581, Aj The Epic wrote:Which, since Zstife apparently is being left for dead, Vote:Darthe

Outing yourself as a neighbor was not smart, to say the least. It's a fairly decent role, given if you can recruit. I highly doubt you had ANY talk with Bumi to begin with. You came and said that Bumi was defending Bam, but Bumi tells that you don't have day talk. Then, never do you produce any place where Bumi is defending Bam, which makes you a liar in my eyes. I don't personally remember Bumi defending bam.

Secondly, I've seen you very happy to support mindless sheeping. Basically screaming at people to vote one way or another. You're sitting on a wagon with someone who is at least a VI, if not scum, and another player who I've yet to read. In under 100 posts, Bumi went from town to probably scum. 729: Pot, meet Kettle. 758: Obvious sheeping... Sure, he voted, but I really don't see why in his iso. States Sixx is scum and tells him to shut up... I honestly don't see why he's voting for Bumi over CKD. CKD is his only real built case, yet he's on Bumi. It's rather odd and so far, I have yet to see a reason for any of his votes (Since he hasn't voted for CKD...)

The only problem I have with this (besides agreeing that Bumi is probably scum) is that it makes no sense for Darthe-scum to out himself as a neighbor to get town-Bumi lynched. If Bumi flips town, then Darthe's own chance of being scum are greater, and scum-Darthe knows this.

So, unless you want to contend Darthe is scum-idiot, he's most likely town who thinks Bumi is scum.

In post 1679, njoseph wrote:
UNVOTE

I neither want to vote Darthe nor Aj.

In post 1675, SlySly wrote:
In post 1673, PeregrineV wrote:
So, unless you want to contend Darthe is scum-idiot, he's most likely town who thinks Bumi is scum.

I can get down with this reasoning.

UNVOTE: Darthe

VOTE: LlamaFluff for his predecessor's slip just prior to the modkill.

These are the kinds of things that tell me Peregrine and NJoseph are town and make me suspect Slysly more.
So... OMGUS minus the vote? That's all I read.

In post 1687, BirdAndBeast wrote:Blatantly sheeping Llama for the moment. As good a place as any other.
Alternatives are AJ and nhammen off the top of my head. AP can change it if he'd like.
I don't see how that's sheeping. In fact, that's kind of the opposite of sheeping, they're in debate and he explicitly said he doesn't like LF's reads...
(Editor’s Note #2: Darthe agreed in Post 1689)

Baby Spice wrote:The cop car comment kinda seems logical, but I can see what people are getting at about the stop looking into it. But would a Parama who is scum with Sixx make this first post?

In post 4, Parama wrote:
Vote: Sixx

Because you're not Slaxx.
Going strictly based on my own experiences with mafia theory, scum is likely to vote their buddy as an early distancing method. Also, they won't get as much shit for it because the two would be buddies.

Anyways, I had a decent amount of my post dedicated to LF and TML, but the PV response and TML's claims kind of made them obsolete so... Gotta look into the KJ wagon/ISO. However, I did have Parama down as one of my scum reads so... gotta look at the two together and decide.

@Aj: For what it's worth, TML wasn't CC'd cars.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1730, SlySly wrote:
mod: my vote is currently on Llama

Fixed.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by njoseph »

In post 1096, njoseph wrote:cop

LlamaFluff certainly won't be gotten on by me, as I cannot sheep the "cop car is too good of a guess" witch-hunting going on.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by njoseph »

In post 1096, njoseph wrote:Yes, SlySly, jail keeper seems to be a cop car role in the context of this game.

Oops, here's the full quotation from me.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by njoseph »

For the record, it's right below Parama's "infamous" post about jailkeeper = cop car.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by njoseph »

"it" being my 1096
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1735, njoseph wrote:
In post 1096, njoseph wrote:Yes, SlySly, jail keeper seems to be a cop car role in the context of this game.

Oops, here's the full quotation from me.

Yes, but yours says "seems". And came across as you pondering the idea like a townie would.

Parama's was more definitive and came across as defense to save his buddy from my pointing out of Sixx's PM quote.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

I'm with baby spice here. The Jailkeeper claim and the handcuffs (I can't see why anyone other than police would have a decent set of handcuffs) is quite a logical conclusion....
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

Okay, went and read the posts of each of the three ISOs of tied leading wagons (njoseph excluded because I know what his mainly consists of already, and I'd be making the transition irregardless) and this is what I've located:

KJ
- I haven't seen anything significantly scummy from killerjester, so I went and looked at the votes. I see CKD voting him for an old reason (with no extra support noted), njoseph with absolutely no reason, and Darthe for “PoE.”
-CKD is the only one with any justifiable vote.
-
Njoseph, why did you vote KJ?
There’s no way in hell you’re trying a wagon with 2 people (at the time)
-
Darthe: What the hell? PoE? Really? There are definitely people to look at that are actually scummy.

Parama/LF
– Okay, LF does not look that scummy right now, but Parama does tingle the scumdar a bit.
-Knowledge of the cop side (which is mafia, FYI) is… strange.
-Made numerous empty claims against others, bit more on this lower.
-Stupidly quick turnaround of vote from Sixx to Ztife to where he's eager.
-Said I’d bring it back, he voted for Ztife, pronounced SS as basically complete and utter scum, no significant evidence, no consideration (even an FoS, really), and no change of vote.
-I’d say he has quite a handful of posts which are lurk.
-So, as a side note that BS made, he voted Sixx right out of the gate, pair that with this, and you might have a scum partnership here.

Aj
– Kind of a tad null, some anger with some of his posts, but I do get *slight* glee from others.
-
Where’s your SS case, AJ?
Never even gave a reason, I believe.
-His posts HAVE gotten significantly better as of late.
-He has redundancy in a handful of posts
-I’m still going to mark bias in this one. I’ve played with him for quite a long while and don’t think he’s really scum, but B&B hydra seems hellbent on his case.

So, in conclusion, I’m going to VOTE: LlamaFluff.

I’ve also come to the realization that nj is most likely a bad lynch. He’s been the counter wagon, so it’s an easy lynch and I need to stop helping them make it come to fruition.

Sorry there aren't quotes. I wrote a bunch and got lazy about the quotes.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1734, njoseph wrote:
LlamaFluff certainly won't be gotten on by me

MJ, earlier you sheeped on and made it a wagon after gaining an understanding of what I was saying and am still saying now. The context hasn't changed at all. This is not new to you. How was it scummy enough for a vote then and it's not now?

In post 1201, njoseph wrote:Parama, you say?
Parama time; he was next in line before SlySly on the original escalator to Hell. I can go with my escalator to Hell once again.

VOTE: Parama
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by njoseph »

Okay, I see that (post 1201), but that's not me voting him in a way that has anything to do with "cop car." LlamaFluff has given a town aura, I said. So I'm going with killerjester who was low enough on my "escalator to Hell" and whom was already voted for by CKD, whom I will assume is town for now.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by njoseph »

Because CKD is not looking as scummy as I.K.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thez, newb scum tend to do that. Old scum tend not to.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by njoseph »

In post 1742, njoseph wrote:Okay, I see that (post 1201), but that's not me voting him in a way that has anything to do with "cop car." LlamaFluff has given a town aura, I said. So I'm going with killerjester who was low enough on my "escalator to Hell" and whom was already voted for by CKD, whom I will assume is town for now.

I sense that this is an appropriate response to thezmon's questioning about my voting kj, too.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by njoseph »

And I have foreseen that KJ would get more than two votes. Barring TML from the equation, KJ is currently tied in first place with leading wagons and has prospects for becoming a better wagon in the future.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1742, njoseph wrote:Okay, I see that (post 1201), but that's not me voting him in a way that has anything to do with "cop car."

Has the "cop car" discussion somehow changed your earlier opinion about Parama the scumminess of his actions, an opinion that was then worthy of you putting you vote on him?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by SlySly »

EBWOP: about the scumminess of Parama's actions,
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by njoseph »

The power of Fluff-town nullifies me from voting his slot. Consider it a philosophy of --> an F and an A equal a C.

:/ And Fluff-town IS actually one vote ahead of KJ by virtue of thezmon's vote. Say it's not so mon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”