Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:It's true that Revenus plays pretty poorly when under suspicion(among a douchey attitude)--Newbie 1156 proves this point.

What Newbie 1156 doesn't show is Revenus' early game reactions matching up with this game's early game reactions, for example.
Can you like read everything before you try to splurge your ecock?
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by the director »

@Revenus - It would change my reads if you said it was a joke up front. But first you called it sarcastic, then RVS, then finally a joke. You can't Swiss Army Knife the reasoning behind your actions to suit the environment of the game and expect people to believe you.

You are now expressing classic signs of taking cues from the field in an attempt to stay alive. Called out on being an asshole? Now you are being much more civil. Called out for still having a vote on someone you declared was RVS? You switch your vote to a "real read". You are being reactionary.
---

I'm going to take some time and review some ISOs of other people, will post thoughts when finished. This is mostly for my benefit, once a game approaches 100 posts the game starts to blur. My next post will be a sort of a bookmark/summary.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Revenus wrote:Did he say that? No? What was the reaction he was looking for?
You mean he didn't say what he was looking for because he didn't know what he'd get?

This is like some revolutionary thinking I'm pumping out here.

Revenus wrote:Was I under attack by page 1 in either of those games? No? So what the fuck are you talking about.
Just because I know you're going to try to bring this up later, I'm using this to apply to all posts that didn't come from a reaction due to other players. i.e. your first three posts (unless one of them became serious again)
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Revenus »

You are now expressing classic signs of taking cues from the field in an attempt to stay alive. Called out on being an asshole? Now you are being much more civil. Called out for still having a vote on someone you declared was RVS? You switch your vote to a "real read". You are being reactionary.

Flawed; if being an asshole is only going to get me lynched, that's bad play.

And as for the vote thing; that's silly, if you notice, my first post after the mod basically confirmed I wasn't dayvigged was to vote someone; this wasn't in response to WTSnack's post.

As for the RVS thing; Sarcasm/joking in this context is the same thing, because it was a sarcastic joke. Look at the post again please.

You mean he didn't say what he was looking for because he didn't know what he'd get?

This is like some revolutionary thinking I'm pumping out here.

So it's ok that no matter WHAT I said, he was gonna call it scummy? Ok then.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Lol I didn't examine your games in depth or anything. I scanned a few isos from some recent games (including ongoing) for a similar sort of aggression and didn't find it.
Anyway, Hiraki is town, Jason is town, Hume is town,

You guys are idiots for believing a dayvig happened -_-

Xegarus is scum too maybe?
Hiraki, it's a bit early in his game to say "Navarre dies next" don't you think?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by the director »

RVS Review:

- Several players yet to respond. Few others have only one or two posts. Game is operating at 3/4 capacity IMO.

- Early quick wagon on Golden and subsequent fallout has sparked conversation. Xegarus attacked the wagon, Revenus attacked Xegarus. Golden has yet to post or offer thoughts, potentially is hiding.

- Jason first to drop vote on Revenus, has continued to push the wagon.

- Fake dayvig by Josh. Revenus reaction is "If that was a serious dayvig you're probably scum dayvig." and "You know what else you should try doing? Not daykilling townies, kthx." This does not hit me as a town reaction.

- Navarre entrance was awkward. Seems like he either didn't read the thread and just wanted to post or had read the thread and decided to insert his entry post as a joke in an attempt to stay outside of the storm. Either way, he is a suspect.

- #49 Xegarus asks a question which looks like he is trying to stay out of the fray. Actually all of his 5 posts have been extremely passive, he is definitely trying to fly below the radar.

- #50 Hume wall, defends Revenus, attacks evilpacman18 for his admittedly forced meta read on Rev. evil probably needs to receive pressure at some point in this game to see how he reacts.

- couple of players fellatio Hume for his wall. Those in the party are: Rev, Jacob, in that order.

- Hiraki #60 is almost impossible to follow. Would like a TL;DR of what he was trying to say, but from what I can tell (based on the vote and overuse of the word 'anal'), it was an attack on Rev using meta and ingame quotes.

- Jason wall (#63). An attack on the Hume wall, clearly an attempt to undermine the post with respect to its defense on Rev. Attacks Jacob for liking the Hume wall.

- WT prods Rev for why his vote is still on Xeg, Rev next vote is a vote change.

- #70 Rev posts the first real defense of himself, a few points of props go to him for actually owning up and he continues to post. If I was a betting man I would have expected him to significantly slow his posting. Don't know what it means, he is a bit of a chatter box, so its a NULL tell overall.

- Game continues to debate the merit of the fake daykill of Rev, not quite sure what to make of it.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by the director »

In post 78, Revenus wrote:

Flawed; if being an asshole is only going to get me lynched, that's bad play.

And as for the vote thing; that's silly, if you notice, my first post after the mod basically confirmed I wasn't dayvigged was to vote someone; this wasn't in response to WTSnack's post.

As for the RVS thing; Sarcasm/joking in this context is the same thing, because it was a sarcastic joke. Look at the post again please.

- I said you went from being an asshole to being civil because the field (including me) yelled at you for being an asshole. In other words, you are changing your playstyle and tone to appease the masses, which is very very suspect.

- I do see your point on the timing of the change of vote, that admittedly does check out. However I'd like for you to explain how a fake dayvig kill was a fish for a PR, as opposed to a fish for an exasperated scum reaction? You said you were keeping your RVS vote because you didn't have any scum suspects, so your vote on Josh seems a bit forced, as in you forced a scum read to have an excuse move your vote to something more concrete in response to WT.

- So now its a sarcastic joke?
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by YOLO »

Yo people.

The name is YOLO.

I have not yet read the game, only skimmed it. Tomorrow I will post 'content', share my thoughts yada yada. Good night.

p.s. I will get an ava tomorrow, don't worry.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EPM wrote:Hiraki, it's a bit early in his game to say "Navarre dies next" don't you think?
It is never too early for me to line up lynches.

I understand the whole theory that "oh well this flip might effect this read"

but the two reads have absolutely nothing to do with each other

and i like to see dead people

Revenus wrote:So it's ok that no matter WHAT I said, he was gonna call it scummy? Ok then.
Clearly this is what I meant. In fact--how the fuck is this passing everyone? I mean hell--Revenus is scum, GG guys. In fact, there's only one scum. See how I am totally manipulating the views of everyone in the game in the future of this post to make them all think you are scum?

Oh hell, maybe it was because whoever opposed you was scum and there was basically nothing to discuss because you were dead.

But wait! You already called everyone who noted that as scum--so I'm not sure why you'd listen to them either.

Revenus wrote:if being an asshole is only going to get me lynched, that's bad play.
I'm fine with this play, actually.

But of course keep convincing yourself that this is the reason you're being lynched.

Hey, fact check here.

3 votes is a lynch too?

TheDirector wrote:In other words, you are changing your playstyle and tone to appease the masses, which is very very suspect.
You should be more suspectful to the use of the word lynched in addition to this point. You could have an appealing townie and scum.
WT Snacks
WT Snacks
Goon
WT Snacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by WT Snacks »

In post 80, the director wrote:
RVS Review:

What exactly was the point of this post?

Don't you think others can read the thread and form their own conclusions? Or was this an attempt to provide information instead of analysis.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by the director »

In post 84, WT Snacks wrote:
What exactly was the point of this post?

Don't you think others can read the thread and form their own conclusions? Or was this an attempt to provide information instead of analysis.

Going to guess reading the thread is too hard to ask of some people. As I said, it was a summary/bookmark, mostly for my benefit. I made it public so if anyone has thoughts on what I posted I can take that into consideration. At any rate, they are so I can look back to it when the game progresses and see what the nature of the game was at that point in time. I'll be making them periodically, with your permission of course.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Are you guys really reading these posts?

the director gives his analysis on those posts. Sure some of it isn't helpful and can be considered IIoA but most of it is pretty decent.

EWBOP: Ok, so I guess not? They still had a bit of content (more than WT Snacks mind you)
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by the director »

[whisper] it also cataloged several tells on people who are probably hoping that the storm around Rev will hide said tells. i certainly hope they realize they have to respond to them [/whisper]
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 80, the director wrote:
- Jason wall (#63). An attack on the Hume wall, clearly an attempt to undermine the post with respect to its defense on Rev. Attacks Jacob for Providing no content and just posting anti-town fluff.

FTFY
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by the director »

Jason you do realize that your avatar would be much more cooler if it was of Jason from the Friday the 13th series.

At any rate, how is Jacob liking the Hume wall anti-town fluff? Seems like you have a meta beef with him.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

ISO him and you will understand.

2 posts, first one liking the hume wall, second one saying he is just going to be playing anti-town.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by the director »

Fair enough. He can join Rev on the dirtbag list.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm quite content with Jacob atm, tbh.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Why are you content with jacob?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Because at least Jacob has given out some reads and is honest.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by the director »

In post 94, Hiraki wrote:Because at least Jacob has given out some reads and is honest.

Please tell me you are drunk. Because that would explain why you are defending a player who has literally posted nothing of substance. In fact there is literally nothing he has posted that can be manipulated into a potential read.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

take another peek sweet 'ums
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 95, the director wrote:
In post 94, Hiraki wrote:Because at least Jacob has given out some reads and is honest.

Please tell me you are drunk. Because that would explain why you are defending a player who has literally posted nothing of substance. In fact there is literally nothing he has posted that can be manipulated into a potential read.

+1 to this, liking a wall =/= giving a read.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by the director »

I'll give it time for the rest of the field to realize what has just happened.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Mod note: Nobody is dead yet.
Last edited by rapidcanyon on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”