curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:28 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 2198, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2194, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2189, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2148, Edosurist wrote:Why no votes from Darthe, Arc, or Aj?
Darthe and Arc seemed to pep talk town, but didn't actually do anything.
Aj pushed us to lynch AA, but didn't actually vote...
What is this, guys?

I can see where this is coming from but i have nothing to hide am not scum. we went through this before.. please don't start again. And I really meant about scum hunting thing i have said earlier..

And Yes i also think AJ behaviour is Scummy and so is Darthe. I am comfortable voting either of them...

VOTE: AJ the Epic

what scum hunting have you done today?

why do you think AJ is scum, just a couple points please.

Point 1 : He initially accused me asking for Day Vig, and called me Scum but didn't stand by to that point, He later changed his opinion on me and said that I am not scum, then he vanished for really long time. Out of nowhere he comes back puts his vote on me for the same old reason which he already changed his mind on it once and also asked others to join his wagon. That is extremely scummy attitude

Point 2: Now he is not much reacting when everyone accusing me being his scum mate, this an another big concern to me. Because, I am not scum. If he is not scum. The first thing he would be doing is that to tell people that he is not scum mate with me but rather he is defending himself that he was pushing for B & B lynch not AA lynch. He failed to explain on the suspicion that He and I could be the scum mates. It’s like he doesn’t want to talk about it… Its looks like his intention to make me look like his scum buddy so that rest of town can lynch me.

I think i understand your POV one point 1, not sure I understand a good portion of point 2.

question, nacho said he thought I was scum and that I should die. I did not defend myself once to him. am I suspicious for not doing this?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Well it depends how its been seen..... and Here AJ is defending himself but not the point that I am being his scum mate but rather he defending on reason for not voting me.
He could say that he is not scummates with me... becuz i know the truth and we are not. And from a fellow townie i excpect that reaction to let the rest town to know that we are not scum mates. This ignorance is not good and most certainly not townie attitude.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 am

Post by JacobSavage »

In post 2196, curiouskarmadog wrote:also i have a theory that a higher percentage of people that are scum (over town) use the phrase "to be honest".

this being said, I went through jacobsavage's wiki games...he says it has town and scum(sk)...blah.

It was to Baby Spice.

And CKd I'm slightly confused by your last sentance...
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:50 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Wait got it. Ignore that question.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Jal »

In post 2179, MattP wrote:
In post 2178, BirdAndBeast wrote:You aren't full of it, are you Matt?

I have a pretty well-known track record

I'll let my actions woo you

Woo me.

VOTE: MattP
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Jal »

Aj, give me a rundown of all who you think is scum. There must be more than two people.

In post 2157, Boniface wrote:I have this weird gut feeling that the only reason our host made a point to potentially delay the start of day until killerjester was replaced indicates that killerjester was scum. For a townsperson replacement, you throw them to the wolves, let them catch up as soon as they can....but if killerj was scum, and inactive, then the next day couldn't start until he was replaced, because he needed to kill someone, and if he was inactive, he wouldn't submit who he wanted to kill.

For the record, on this website nights get extended regardless of alignment to prevent speculation on this very thing.

Pere should seriously know better about this since he's been on the site for awhile.

@Pere
, Jmo did vote for Thez yesterday. It was in a spoiler tag.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Jal »

Jacob, who are you going to vote for?

In post 2174, BirdAndBeast wrote:Also major FoS on Jal if she doesnt help me lynch the crap out of AJ today. Im squinting in your general direction, Jal...

You have to woo me too.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2205, Jal wrote:Aj, give me a rundown of all who you think is scum. There must be more than two people.

In post 2157, Boniface wrote:I have this weird gut feeling that the only reason our host made a point to potentially delay the start of day until killerjester was replaced indicates that killerjester was scum. For a townsperson replacement, you throw them to the wolves, let them catch up as soon as they can....but if killerj was scum, and inactive, then the next day couldn't start until he was replaced, because he needed to kill someone, and if he was inactive, he wouldn't submit who he wanted to kill.

For the record, on this website nights get extended regardless of alignment to prevent speculation on this very thing.

Pere should seriously know better about this since he's been on the site for awhile.

I've seen extended nights that are set once empty slots are filled, but rarely "until player catchs up". This is really only minor though. Matt should pretty quickly become obv-something.

In post 2205, Jal wrote:
@Pere
, Jmo did vote for Thez yesterday. It was in a spoiler tag.
Yeah, went back and found it, but missed it the first time.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Jal »

Just looked up StrangerCoug's mod meta for the past year to see if that could actually be a good point, but I couldn't find a situation like ours where someone replaced during the night.

Pere, what's the jmomumbo case beyond the vote dealio?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:08 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Umm... I'm going to go ahead and:

VOTE: AA

Your actions in D1 weren't very good, and I'm not going to keep writing this off as a language barrier or derp. Also, this alone is a big tell among newer scum from my experience.
In post 2143, ArcAngel9 wrote:3 dead in one night. this is not good at all. Time to find the real scums!!!

Let's try to not have this day go on for another 2k posts this time...

@Matt: So you couldn't at least read the last 20-30 pages? You have to go and ask someone to give you a rundown? Jeez you're lazy. Even the last 20-30 would suffice for giving you a pretty good idea on where different people stand right now and you can go ahead and ISO later if you want to get more in-depth.

@B&B: The "indecisiveness" that Aj presents early in days is not uncommon of him on our other site. However, he usually settles down more later on after people have talked for a while.

Jal wrote:Aj, give me a rundown of all who you think is scum. There must be more than two people.
+1. I personally am not looking for cases, but maybe something similar to what nj presented D1.

Speaking of which, odd to anyone he hasn't posted much today? I just found it a bit surprising seeing as he only has what, 2 posts today?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2190, ArcAngel9 wrote:

You better not joking about this... How is on the earth i scum buddy with AJ, I am very suspicions on him since the day 1 and i celearly mentioned that he is been pushing for my lynch since the game has begun, later he changed his mind about me and paractically manipulated me to believe that he was giving benefit of doubt on me being town and he again end up voting me and asking people to join thw wagon.

i thought youre one of the townies i can rely on. seriously.. i am doubting on my trusting skills now..

I never said you are scum. Im saying that AJ's case on you was quite clearly scum motivated. :?

In post 2195, curiouskarmadog wrote:actually, I take it back...I dont like the AJ wagon...I dont like the vote reasons and some of the people on it.

Specify? Hint: If you say you dont like me I may OMGUS you. :P

In post 2196, curiouskarmadog wrote:also i have a theory that a higher percentage of people that are scum (over town) use the phrase "to be honest".

To be honest, I doubt this is true.

In post 2204, Jal wrote:Woo me.

I got you some roses.
But seriously, read on AJ and why?

PV, you scumbag, don't ignore us. Are we town or scum? No wishywashy BS, thanks in advance.

AA, what was your read on Zdenek before he flipped?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2210, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2190, ArcAngel9 wrote:

You better not joking about this... How is on the earth i scum buddy with AJ, I am very suspicions on him since the day 1 and i celearly mentioned that he is been pushing for my lynch since the game has begun, later he changed his mind about me and paractically manipulated me to believe that he was giving benefit of doubt on me being town and he again end up voting me and asking people to join thw wagon.

i thought youre one of the townies i can rely on. seriously.. i am doubting on my trusting skills now..

I never said you are scum. Im saying that AJ's case on you was quite clearly scum motivated. :?

In post 2195, curiouskarmadog wrote:actually, I take it back...I dont like the AJ wagon...I dont like the vote reasons and some of the people on it.

Specify? Hint: If you say you dont like me I may OMGUS you. :P

To be honest, I doubt this is true.

In post 2204, Jal wrote:Woo me.

I got you some roses.
But seriously, read on AJ and why?

PV, you scumbag, don't ignore us. Are we town or scum? No wishywashy BS, thanks in advance.

AA, what was your read on Zdenek before he flipped?

:oops:

Oh well, I had to alt slip at least once in my MS career.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Jal »

I think he may be very paranoid town who makes scummy posts and pushes lynches on people based on his own confirmation-bias.

Example:

B&B is scummy.
B&B doesn't die at night.
B&B must be scum.

When he explains his logic I can kind of get him. I don't think his tracker thing is scummy - because why would scum actually intentionally out crap like that? Or town, really. I think he just meant he was moving on.

Your turn: What is your read on Thez's recent post?

Also, where is Mastin?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Jal »

I forgot - I asked you for an AJ case yesterday. Mama is still waiting.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (5): BirdAndBeast, The Mini-Librarian, Edosurist, Baby Spice, ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9 (1): thezmon221
Bumi (1): Aj The Epic
jmj3000 (1): PeregrineV
MattP (3): curiouskarmadog, Boniface, Jal
Not voting (9): Albus Dumbledore, Bumi, Darthe, JacobSavage, jmj3000, MattP, njoseph, Skyhook, UVApe

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

In post 2181, Aj The Epic wrote:Darthe, the name claim is in "You can be anyone" mafia, not this one.

Please do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. Since I feel the intent of this post was to clarify the situation, I'm going to go easy and give this a strike.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:59 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2213, Jal wrote:I forgot - I asked you for an AJ case yesterday. Mama is still waiting.

I've been saying why I think hes scummy all game >.>

Mastin's around. He was posting in our QT just before the Day2 opened up. So I think we just missed him.

We want to discuss our favorite target a bit more before going full speed ahead. We will compile a case shortly.

Also where do you stand on KJ/mattp right now?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:08 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2152, Aj The Epic wrote:I also am slightly interested that if so many thought B&B was town, why'd he survive? Only one kill comes back reading like a vig kill to me, the rest seem to be mafia.
First half is easy. For this exact reasoning to be employed, combined with multiscum and them thinking "eh, the other team will do it for us. We've got much better targets to kill."

Second half--do tell which kill YOU think is the vig kill.

I mean, which kill WE think is the vig kill should be pretty obvious. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2208, Jal wrote:Pere, what's the jmomumbo case beyond the vote dealio?

1. Lists top 5 scumreads who are people I have varying town reads on
2. Only person not voting yesterday (I thought he avoided voting at all, but I missed one)
3. Not keenly interested in the Matt of AJ wagon, since I think Matt's alignment will resolve itself through play, and I don't find AJ scummy.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2211, BirdAndBeast wrote:PV, you scumbag, don't ignore us. Are we town or scum? No wishywashy BS, thanks in advance.

Null.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 am

Post by njoseph »

It will be the Bumi wagon for me.

VOTE: Bumi
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

No, we aren't lynching Bumi Today.

Him threatening to replace out due to another game was super town. Also his all out defense on Ztife and calling Llama scum if Ztife flips town is likely to get him called for white knighting and I dont think he would be doing that as scum when Ztife was a dandy mislynch anyhow.

Mastin and I WOULD potentially lynch Darthe today. That is a scumslot.

~AP.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Jal »

In post 2215, BirdAndBeast wrote:I've been saying why I think hes scummy all game >.>

Mastin's around. He was posting in our QT just before the Day2 opened up. So I think we just missed him.

We want to discuss our favorite target a bit more before going full speed ahead. We will compile a case shortly.

Also where do you stand on KJ/mattp right now?

I want something more compact. Nacho spoiled me. I really just don't have a gut scum feel on AJ.

Also, considering I voted KJ yesterday and I am voting Mattp now, I'mm gunna go with I think he's teh scummorz. I haven't been impressed by his entry either. He has enough time to post but apparently not read anything. Okay.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Jal »

In post 2219, njoseph wrote:It will be the Bumi wagon for me.

VOTE: Bumi

Why?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:23 am

Post by njoseph »

I'm lurching to MattP now. I remember that he was killerjester.

UNVOTE

VOTE: MattP
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 2221, Jal wrote:compact

We will be turning out a 10 page essay, segmented into chapters, about why AJ is scum, very soon :P

I really want you to be town. I think you are and you just feel different than in Social Justice. But I also keep remembering you in the Assassins marathon where you were more adamant and OMGUSy. But I guess you arent getting wagoned so that is less relevant.

Side note since Im actually making meta cases today. PV is playing pretty gosh darn reactionary which is not something Ive come to expect from him as town. In HPATPL and NY159 he felt a bit more focused and pro-active. I recall him tunneling scummy old me a lot of D4. He was lurking a little bit, but he was very interested in pursuing his own lines of questioning and thoughts. In this game he seems to be responding more to things around him and posting to post. It feels different.

Jal, you played with him in Scummy Cartoons mafia. What is your thoughts on PV's play compared to there?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”