Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Viomi »

I was not injecting WIFOM. I looked at it and was speculating, and then abandoned the thought when I realized it was WIFOM. I even pointed it out in my posts.

And 4chan references yay...?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 374, the director wrote:>Your reasoning behind them being linked is extremely transparent and suspect.

How is my reasoning behind that I think they're linked transparent at all? I've only explained it what, three times now?

Director wrote:>Your town-motivated play is starting to come off as forced, much in the same way Revenus' is.

Okay then, have fun with that because Revenus is playing the same way he has in his previous games in which he flipped town. It doesn't seem forced to me.
Also would you like to explain to me how my play seems forced? I really don't see how you could see it as forced, but w/e.

Director wrote:>I am inches away from starting a wagon on you.

Good job telling everybody your next move, I'll make sure to act surprised when you do that.

If I am really the scummiest player in your eyes and this is ALL you have on me, then you should seriously try reading the thread. Including the walls.

God now I need to rant about this.

DON'T vote a player unless you've read all of their posts,
especially
their walls.

Most interesting information and scumhunting that I ever do
is in my walls.
If you haven't read my walls, you haven't read at least 60% of what I have to say.
You can't just vote a player if you don't even know what they're talking about.

In post 364, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 352, Viomi wrote:
The fact that they are defending eachother a lot means they're scumbuddies, right?
You don't often see this kind of chainsaw defense, and when you do it's almost always scumbuddies.
How does that not make sense? Yes it's a completely stupid tactic for scum usually, but since most scum bus they might've agreed on defending together since it's not a very common scum tactic.

But anyways that's just a bunch of WIFOM, but answer me this:
Why else would they defend eachother so much?
I get a little bit defense of a friend you've been playing with for a long time, I've sure done it, but this isn't just defense. It's CHAINSAW defense. He's defending everything about hikari he can, and that gives me really bad vibes.

Defending =/= scumbuddies, Town defend town reads (i have done this as town).

Mmm, I see. I just dislike when people defend other people AT ALL. I mean, I asked them because I wanted to hear THEIR defense, not somebody else's.
So maybe it's not a scum thing, just something that bugs me a lot.

Jason wrote:Also i wouldn't call it chainsaw defense, unless your honestly telling me that EPM has like 7-8 scum reads.

Would you mind clarifying this for me?

Jason wrote:
In post 353, Viomi wrote:
THIS POST
THANK YOU JASON
<3

Dunno what bit your refering to but your welcome :)

I meant the whole post. Where you said something along the lines of-
Jason wrote:Meta =/= More likely to be right.

That's retarded.

And then-
Jason wrote:Man up and read the walls, it's not even that hard.

So yeah. I <3d it.

Oh and I really think you should have this as your sig.
Viomi wrote:
THIS POST
THANK YOU JASON
<3

Jason wrote:
In post 355, Viomi wrote:
Yolo seemed helpful at first and then he just dissappeared. WTF.

You mean the guy with 6 posts? how exactly did he disappear? He was barely here in the first place.

Well, maybe it's because I replaced in and read the whole thread in 10 minutes instead of over time like you guys did. Made it seem like he was active and then suddenly not.
I guess you're right though, he hasn't really been here in the first place.

Jason wrote:
In post 357, Viomi wrote:
He's a completely different player there. He's intelligent, lays stuff out.... Unlike in this thread he's flailing like a fucking monkey!

a) what game is this in? I haven't seen him act all that intelligent before (no offense Revneus)
b) How many games are you using as a sample size cause i am pretty sure i have seen this play from him as town

Scratch what I said. He's playing just as intelligently as he did in his town games (which is actually rather intelligent). I just didn't see it because of Hiraki bashing him and him flailing back when he was under pressure at the beginning of the game.
Here, I'll do it for you:
He's a completely different player there.
He's intelligent, lays stuff out.
... Unlike in this thread he's flailing like a fucking monkey!

Jason wrote:
In post 359, Aj The Epic wrote:
I think it could be EPM setting to
WK
off the Hiraki... That's the only reason I've been worried about Hiraki so far and not pressuring further (besides arguing with him is basically inciting rage).

What is WK?

I believe AJ already specified WK for me but...
Remember AJ, there's probably more than one scumteam and therefore he could be taking the chances white-knighting someone not even knowing if they're town. Here's the situation:
Hiraki town = EPM must be town for all the defense
Hiraki town = EPM must be town, scum wouldn't be stupid enough to defend his buddy that long

Jason wrote:
In post 363, Viomi wrote:
Meta being used to say someone isn't scum I don't listen to. However, when it looks like you're doing something because you're under more pressure (being scum can be a lot more pressure as well) then I look into it a bit.

*smacks Viomi on the nose with a newspaper*

Meta should only ever be used to cancel out tells (meaning it's playstyle over alignment) one way or the other not prove tells.

:oops: My bad ;x
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by Maenara »

And here I thought I'd be replacing into a scum slot. Oh, well.

Since I'm not scum, I'm willing to go with Revenus not being so either, since the interaction there was downright bizarre. 'coss, he's still been acting terribly, but that's another matter.

So, Jason, eh? Noted two things about you, as I read this here thread. First off, you've been unusually mercenary with your votes. I don't like that. Secondly, and more importantly, you have a way high words to content ratio. So I took a look at your meta.

Well, I look at the very first game I can find with you in it, and lo and behold! Your posting style is exactly the same. Cue my dismay. Until, that is, I ISO the mod, and find out you flipped scum.

Bye-bye, lad: VOTE: JasonWazza
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 401, Viomi wrote:
Jason wrote:Also i wouldn't call it chainsaw defense, unless your honestly telling me that EPM has like 7-8 scum reads.

Would you mind clarifying this for me?

Well Chainsaw defense usually consists of Player A being called scummy by players B/C and then Player D (the one chainsaw defending) attacking Players B/C for attacking Player A

Hence if EPM was chainsaw defending Hiraki he'd probably have to have 7-8 scum reads (the people who called Hiraki scum)

Jason wrote:
He's a completely different player there. He's intelligent, lays stuff out.... Unlike in this thread he's flailing like a fucking monkey!

a) what game is this in? I haven't seen him act all that intelligent before (no offense Revneus)
b) How many games are you using as a sample size cause i am pretty sure i have seen this play from him as town

Scratch what I said. He's playing just as intelligently as he did in his town games (which is actually rather intelligent). I just didn't see it because of Hiraki bashing him and him flailing back when he was under pressure at the beginning of the game.
Here, I'll do it for you:
He's a completely different player there.
He's intelligent, lays stuff out.
... Unlike in this thread he's flailing like a fucking monkey!

No i meant more he wasn't more intelligent in other games so i was wondering how he appeared so much more intelligent.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 402, Maenara wrote:
So, Jason, eh? Noted two things about you, as I read this here thread. First off, you've been unusually mercenary with your votes. I don't like that. Secondly, and more importantly, you have a way high words to content ratio. So I took a look at your meta.

Well, I look at the very first game I can find with you in it, and lo and behold! Your posting style is exactly the same. Cue my dismay. Until, that is, I ISO the mod, and find out you flipped scum.

Mercenary i assuming meaning willing to use my vote as pressure (playstyle tell)

Also using one game that i was scum in as meta and not comparing to my town games is pathetic, i tend to play extremely similar as town and as scum.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Ok just realized you replaced Xegarus who has fuck all content, so mae, please answer me a few questions

Why did you only meta check using a scum game?
Why did you meta and iso me of all people?
Have you meta and isoed other people in this game?
Why after this game just had a major talk about how meta is fucked did you just decide to use a meta tell?
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 402, Maenara wrote:And here I thought I'd be replacing into a scum slot. Oh, well.

Since I'm not scum, I'm willing to go with Revenus not being so either, since the interaction there was downright bizarre. 'coss, he's still been acting terribly, but that's another matter.

Oh god. Now I have to deal with you here too.

In post 405, JasonWazza wrote:Ok just realized you replaced Xegarus who has fuck all content, so mae, please answer me a few questions

Why after this game just had a major talk about how meta is fucked did you just decide to use a meta tell?

These are very good questions, and I would love to hear your answers for them, Maenera.

I also don't like your whole "Oh and here I thought I would be replacing scum. Well, since i'm not......"
It bugs me. A lot.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by Viomi »

Especially since the fact that we JUST had a talk about why we aren't going to use meta and now you waltz in here and use it.

There's no way you read ANY of this thread.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 405, JasonWazza wrote:Ok just realized you replaced Xegarus who has fuck all content, so mae, please answer me a few questions

1) I didn't.
2) You're scum.
3) Yes.
4) Because it's not, and I only did it after finding you to be scum.

In post 407, Viomi wrote:Especially since the fact that we JUST had a talk about why we aren't going to use meta and now you waltz in here and use it.

Bugger off. I've read the damn thread, and I actually wish I hadn't. That way, I'd've avoided your posts.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Viomi »

Thanks for the detailed case on why he's scum.

Does anybody else hate this useless player as much as I do?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:07 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 408, Maenara wrote:

1) I didn't.
2) You're scum.
3) Yes.
4) Because it's not, and I only did it after finding you to be scum.

Bullshit, if you did you would know i play similar enough as scum vs. town that meta is beyond a useless tell on me.
No i am not.
Alrighty then, how many and which players, also since you have only managed to "find" (and i use the term in the loosest possible manner) one scum i have to say that you are likely talking shit, there is likely at least 4 scum players in the game.
Pathetic.

In post 407, Viomi wrote:Especially since the fact that we JUST had a talk about why we aren't going to use meta and now you waltz in here and use it.

Bugger off. I've read the damn thread, and I actually wish I hadn't. That way, I'd've avoided your posts.

So in other words you went against what the town thinks is viable?

UNVOTE: JacobSavage
VOTE: Maenara

Insta tunnel is bad
Meta Tell's are pathetic
Case on me is based on a game (of which we have no evidence of, i for one don't even know which game this is) in which i was scum.

P-Edit: I do :P
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:13 am

Post by Viomi »

Surprised you voted him quicker than I could, Jason.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:15 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Hey i'm Mercenary with my vote remember :roll:

Seriously that is a terrible tell, it just means i vote my highest scum read, or vote for pressure WHICH IS ALL PRO-TOWN
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Viomi »

Play Lists:

Would love to play with again:

JasonWazza

Stay the fuck away from me:

Maenara

That is all.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:21 am

Post by Maenara »

"Tiny, but fierce".

Now that you're done with the blatant insults, Viomi, one might question your motives for acting like a cheerleader, the way you do at the moment.

Jason, the problem is that you're
not
doing the vote-switching in a pro-town manner. If you're voting for pressure, you can't just jump off
now
because a replacement is pestering you. On the other hand, if it's because you've got a serious read on someone, it's also questionable how two posts from a replacement is enough to outweigh that.

You're not acting particularly consistently.

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:22 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 414, Maenara wrote:"Tiny, but fierce".

Now that you're done with the blatant insults, Viomi, one might question your motives for acting like a cheerleader, the way you do at the moment.

How am I acting like a cheerleader exactly?

Some quotes from me and your speculations, please, instead of just the speculation with no base.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:25 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 414, Maenara wrote:"Tiny, but fierce".

Jason, the problem is that you're
not
doing the vote-switching in a pro-town manner. If you're voting for pressure, you can't just jump off
now
because a replacement is pestering you. On the other hand, if it's because you've got a serious read on someone, it's also questionable how two posts from a replacement is enough to outweigh that.

You're not acting particularly consistently.

Order of events

a) JS has been lurking the fuck out, i vote him for pressure.
b) replacement of someone who seemed somewhat scummy comes in and does extremely scummy things
c) I vote Scummy person

Your not pestering me you seriously seem scummy as fuck for that entrance.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 409, Viomi wrote:Thanks for the detailed case on why he's scum.

Does anybody else hate this useless player as much as I do?

In post 411, Viomi wrote:Surprised you voted him quicker than I could, Jason.

In post 413, Viomi wrote:
Play Lists:

Would love to play with again:

JasonWazza

Stay the fuck away from me:

Maenara

That is all.

You sure do spend a lot of time pointing out of angry you are with me.

P-EDIT: Surely, if I am that scummy, even with provocation, continuing to debate me would be sufficient to gather up momentum for my lynch? Whereas the pressuring does seem to falter when you, you know, aren't actually doing it.

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:30 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 417, Maenara wrote:Surely, if I am that scummy, even with provocation, continuing to debate me would be sufficient to gather up momentum for my lynch? Whereas the pressuring does seem to falter when you, you know, aren't actually doing it.

Yes but there is a massive difference between voting to pressure and voting to lynch scum.

I figure at this point my vote is fine where it is.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:30 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 417, Maenara wrote:You sure do spend a lot of time pointing out of angry you are with me.

Maybe cause I am...? Maybe you should've thought about that.

Maenara wrote:P-EDIT: Surely, if I am that scummy, even with provocation, continuing to debate me would be sufficient to gather up momentum for my lynch? Whereas the pressuring does seem to falter when you, you know, aren't actually doing it.

Except the part where he is xD
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 am

Post by Revenus »

Ok, Maerna

What are your reads on other people? Because right now, it looks like you took a cursory glance at the game, saw that people thought I was scummy, then you skimmed the last few pages and decided you wanted to call Jason scum.

Furthermore, you're replacing an already scummy slot that contributed basically *nothing*.

Also, you're going to A. need to provide proof of this, and B. show that the context of Jason acting the same way in his scum game is the same way he is acting here.

Because guess what? I was in a game with him where he flipped scum and I have a townread on him right now.

The fact that you ran in and are calling him scum ONLY because of his previous game is strange because it means that you came in, looked at the playerlist, then iso'd a players game in a previous game instead of finding content from THIS game to call him scum with.

That's A. fucking disingenuous, and B. fucking stupid.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:54 am

Post by Revenus »

Also, what the fuck is this

And here I thought I'd be replacing into a scum slot. Oh, well.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:57 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 420, Revenus wrote:
Because guess what? I was in a game with him where he flipped scum and I have a townread on him right now.

Watch out Revenus, that's cheerleading :roll:
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Revenus »

I really don't understand why so many players this game insist on just using meta instead of actual in game content to scumhunt.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:59 am

Post by Revenus »

Question for Maenara: What's your read on Hume?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”