The Reckoning II: Invitational - BLOODY CONCLUSION!

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by MattP »

I ALWAYS try to drag games out of RVS

Maybe not this one because my main concern was townying it up to counteract paranoia, but usually I'm a big dick about super-seriousness on pg1

So no, I don't take that to be a scumtell, especially when done fluidly, and it was
SlappyKrust
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 122, MattP wrote:I wonder if there is a certain point where wordy, reflective rambles move from scummy to towny

i think it depends on the player, i do it more often as town but throw in a few as scum, seen scumz do it when they don't have better things to say, also there are players like mina where those are the posts that they make because yep.

dear Reck,

waka waka

your friend, Gamma
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by MattP »

VOTE: Adorkable

pedit: I decided to keep it as a null tell
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by MattP »

BTW adorkable is going to be lynched today unless trollie derps the fuck out of the day phase
SlappyKrust
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 71, xRECKONERx wrote:
Hey Fate.

GOT SOME QUESTIONS FOR YA BUUUUUUUUUUDDY.

#1) Why does voting UT mean "OH FUCK NO"? Is he your scum buddy? If not, why do you not want me to vote him?

#2) What crumb is it you think MattP saw? I don't either he ever gave any indication he was reading a crumb for me, and I never crumbed anything, either.

#3) What does "being in it for the long haul" have anymore to do with scum than town?

#4) You played in Gay Mafia 1. Gay Mafia 2 is ongoing. I modded those games, helped write flavor, modded in flamboyant rainbow font, and yet you ask "WHEN HAS RECK EVER BEEN THIS BLATANTLY GAY"? I also did the same thing during Always On Mafia, another game that you were in, where I posted in rainbow font.

#5) Why is explaining my reads scummy? Are you honestly insinuating that it is anti-town to explain your reads?

UT is town, what the fuck? EVERYONE reads him wrong EVERY fucking game EXCEPT PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD

U AS TOWN=GOOD

U AS SCUM=GIMME DAT UT MISLYNCH

FUck off Im not setting up your fakeclaim

3 because youre giving too many fucks, incase you are LYLOSCUMZ and someone points back to your shit d1 play, its just your mindset as scum

4 CUZ MODDING = PLAYING? wtf is this shit. You were modding GAY FUCKING MAFIA of COURSE you made it gay and laughged about it

but youre not actually that gay in real life, cept when youre BEING A FAKER SCUMFUCK AND TRYING TO LIVEUP TO STANDARDS AND GET ON MATTS GOOD
SIDE U

5 "why am I scummy?" lynch plz
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Let's go ahead and settle the "Reck Meta" debate with ACTUAL SCUM META FROM RECK:

Newbie 1313: Lurky, prod-dodgy play built around winning the game on a big gambit D4.
Shadow Hunters Mafia: Lurker assault and fluff content posting.
Open 432: Pick Your Poison: Immediate powerbus and tunneling on a scumbuddy while avoiding any other interactions.
Destiny Mafia: Land of Hearts: Setup speculation and mechanical manipulation followed by a pretty hardcore self-made implosion leading to a lynch.

Absolutely none of these games involve anything that has been put forward as what 'scum reck' does. Carry on.
green shirt thursdays
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by adorkable »

Sorry trollie, the position for punk has already been filled.

alsoooooooooooooo

VOTE: nhammen

post feels awfully overexplain-y and nervousish. Like EK's posting but even worse.

OH MY GOD PEOPLE STOP SPAM POSTINGA ASKDGJASDKLGJASLKDGJASGKLJ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 84, xRECKONERx wrote:Fate is scum,

ok wow I know ive been playing lol a;ll night and in the middle of making my last post but WHEN THE FUCK DID WE GO FROM "lolcant read fate w/e" to "FATE SCUM"

jesus dat hop

Nothing more to be said here, I want reck dead by mornin

OH WOW NINJAD BY MORE SCUMRECKTRYHARDING

jesus

reck plz

its embarassing now [that youre calling me scum]
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 131, adorkable wrote:Sorry trollie, the position for punk has already been filled.

alsoooooooooooooo

VOTE: nhammen

post feels awfully overexplain-y and nervousish. Like EK's posting but even worse.

OH MY GOD PEOPLE STOP SPAM POSTINGA ASKDGJASDKLGJASLKDGJASGKLJ

im glad my first vote was on the money

you useless sack of a HYDRA
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 128, MattP wrote:BTW adorkable is going to be lynched today unless trollie derps the fuck out of the day phase

nahhh
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by MattP »

Adorkable comes in, does nothing, posts a shitty list with Nuwen as scum when she's made two fluff posts, posts "see you on D2" and leaves. They're just trying to create a persona that involves not delving into conversation but instead being cool, and they have shitty reads which indicate NO level of scum or townhunting. Gamma is being cool too but actually doing shit. It seems like everything adorkable is doing is dependent on setting themselves up for preservation later in the game

"I have reads and I don't give a shit so accept them and ignore me"
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by MattP »

Adorkable I want you to explain your Nuwen scumread
SlappyKrust
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by nhammen »

First off, Reck is so town it hurts. Secondly,
In post 123, xRECKONERx wrote:Keep in mind that #71 was me trying to see if Fate would actually answer serious questions and back up his supposed scum read on me, and he avoided it. I don't know where you're seeing "one sentence in #84", the entire post is dedicated to why Fate is scum this game.
Yes, I got that this was th point of #71, and it indicates possibly that you already had supicions, which is why I mentioned it. And why I asked the question of where these valid cases were, because calling this a case is a stretch. But #84 has a sentence implicating Fate, then later a paragraph saying that if Fate was scum that he would push Recktown, so Fate must be scum. So, assuming Fate is scum implies that Fate is scum? What a case! Now to be fair, if you showed that Fate town would not push Reck, then this would be a valid case, but I see nothing of the sort, and don't know how you could reasonably say this, given that Fatetown has no knowledge of your alignment.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Ythan »

Postin.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 126, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 122, MattP wrote:I wonder if there is a certain point where wordy, reflective rambles move from scummy to towny

i think it depends on the player, i do it more often as town but throw in a few as scum, seen scumz do it when they don't have better things to say, also there are players like mina where those are the posts that they make because yep.

dear Reck,

waka waka

your friend, Gamma

I confront you with why you're wrong and you just troll me?

Jesus Christ, why did half of you even sign up to play this game?
In post 127, MattP wrote:VOTE: Adorkable

pedit: I decided to keep it as a null tell

In post 128, MattP wrote:BTW adorkable is going to be lynched today unless trollie derps the fuck out of the day phase

I dislike adorkable's play today but they're not the lynch for today. Why do you disagree with me about Fate?
In post 129, Fate wrote:UT is town, what the fuck? EVERYONE reads him wrong EVERY fucking game EXCEPT PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD

U AS TOWN=GOOD

U AS SCUM=GIMME DAT UT MISLYNCH

FUck off Im not setting up your fakeclaim

3 because youre giving too many fucks, incase you are LYLOSCUMZ and someone points back to your shit d1 play, its just your mindset as scum

4 CUZ MODDING = PLAYING? wtf is this shit. You were modding GAY FUCKING MAFIA of COURSE you made it gay and laughged about it

but youre not actually that gay in real life, cept when youre BEING A FAKER SCUMFUCK AND TRYING TO LIVEUP TO STANDARDS AND GET ON MATTS GOOD
SIDE U

5 "why am I scummy?" lynch plz

UT specifically
hates
being scum because he sucks at it. He has told me this NUMEROUS times.

Saying "everyone reads him wrong every game" takes nothing into account w/r/t UT's alignment in those games. Why is UT town here? Please, elaborate.

You can stop trying to throw scum meta at me when you've proven you have no relevant scum meta, so let's not pretend like "giving too many fucks" is a scumtell. You've specifically attacked me in games when I'm town because I'm not giving any fucks, and now you're attacking me when I'm town because I'm giving too many fucks. You can't have it both ways.

Your point was that I'm forcing the "lolgay" thing. My counterpoint was that I've
modded entire games
based around gay stereotypes and then
played games
where I've posted using the same stereotypes. It also helps that in this game, there are FOUR gay men. Of course I'm not as flamboyant in real life, what does that have anything to do with my forum play? I can't make gay jokes unless I'm super fab in real life lol what the hell?

I'm not asking why I'm scummy, I'm peeling back the bullshit behind you saying "explaining your reads is scummy".
green shirt thursdays
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 135, MattP wrote:Adorkable comes in, does nothing, posts a shitty list with Nuwen as scum when she's made two fluff posts, posts "see you on D2" and leaves. They're just trying to create a persona that involves not delving into conversation but instead being cool, and they have shitty reads which indicate NO level of scum or townhunting. Gamma is being cool too but actually doing shit. It seems like everything adorkable is doing is dependent on setting themselves up for preservation later in the game

"I have reads and I don't give a shit so accept them and ignore me"
Agree. At the moment I am considering it as null because I have seen this behavior from town before. I want him to stop though. Well, at least hes placed a vote that has explanation now, so even though it is wrong, it is still a step up from where he/she/it/they were.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 132, Fate wrote:
In post 84, xRECKONERx wrote:Fate is scum,

ok wow I know ive been playing lol a;ll night and in the middle of making my last post but WHEN THE FUCK DID WE GO FROM "lolcant read fate w/e" to "FATE SCUM"

jesus dat hop

Nothing more to be said here, I want reck dead by mornin

OH WOW NINJAD BY MORE SCUMRECKTRYHARDING

jesus

reck plz

its embarassing now [that youre calling me scum]

Fate is deflecting everything I say with his signature blustering and yelling and shouting, but the problem is that there's no substance behind what he says. He uses "I've been busy doing other things" as an excuse not to read the game and see my perfectly logical progression into shifting him from null->scum and also ignores the post I literally JUST MADE explaining to nhammen how and why I progressed from null->scum on Fate.
green shirt thursdays
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 130, xRECKONERx wrote:Open 432: Pick Your Poison: Immediate powerbus and tunneling on a scumbuddy while avoiding any other interactions.

so if we lynch Fate and he flips scum, do we lynch you next?

@matt: RVS vote, random fluff post, reck vote, post about "reck implosions" that I didn't understand until Reck mentioned that one game

still, not seeing her as inherently town, so I tossed her on my scumread list

also, there's no way we're going to be spamposting the thread like some players in here on D1/page 6(?), so anyone with objection to our current posting style can deal with it, we'll offer content when y'all stop being spamhappy.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by MattP »

Reck, after you posted the meta stuff fate doubted his scumread on you but didn't admit it because he's too proud. That was towny from hi

Adorkable please denote which of you two have posted what
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by MattP »

You called nuwen scum after her first TWO posts, that's BS
SlappyKrust
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 137, nhammen wrote:First off, Reck is so town it hurts. Secondly,
In post 123, xRECKONERx wrote:Keep in mind that #71 was me trying to see if Fate would actually answer serious questions and back up his supposed scum read on me, and he avoided it. I don't know where you're seeing "one sentence in #84", the entire post is dedicated to why Fate is scum this game.
Yes, I got that this was th point of #71, and it indicates possibly that you already had supicions, which is why I mentioned it. And why I asked the question of where these valid cases were, because calling this a case is a stretch. But #84 has a sentence implicating Fate, then later a paragraph saying that if Fate was scum that he would push Recktown, so Fate must be scum. So, assuming Fate is scum implies that Fate is scum? What a case! Now to be fair, if you showed that Fate town would not push Reck, then this would be a valid case, but I see nothing of the sort, and don't know how you could reasonably say this, given that Fatetown has no knowledge of your alignment.

What I'm saying is that Fate going after me hardcore D1 when I'm town is a Fate scumtell that has literally never failed to help me read him as scum.

Fate thought he saw a weak and feeble Reck when I said, "I suck at reading Fate so Nuwen should do it", but he fucked up by turning that into a chainsaw defense of his buddy and an assault on me, because that's surefire FateScum.

@adorkable:
No. I originally wanted UT dead to rights, and I still do, but Fate has outed himself as scum as well. Both are scum, here, and I'm willing to lynch either. Also nobody is being spamhappy except Fate, the rest of us are actually posting with content and stuff.

@MattP:
He never had to doubt his scumread because it's not a scumread because he knows I'm town because he is scum. Nothing he has done is town and your read on him is based on something that never happened.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pressing F5 like it's marathon day LIKE A BOSS
green shirt thursdays
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by adorkable »

MattP wrote:Adorkable please denote which of you two have posted what

no

haven't done it in prior games and there's really no good reason to do so

MattP wrote:You called nuwen scum after her first TWO posts, that's BS

took the player list, dropped the non-posters/lurkers and complete nullreads, was left with a very small list of people and thus separated them into town/scum/gamma. dunno what else to tell you, pookie

xRECKONERx wrote:Also nobody is being spamhappy except Fate, the rest of us are actually posting with content and stuff.

maybe the wrong choice of words... I meant y'all being spamhappy as a collective. It shouldn't take us 5 minutes to make a post. Either way it makes my brain hurt to read through so many paragraphs 6 pages into a game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

jerks making me care about this game
In post 139, xRECKONERx wrote:
Jesus Christ, why did half of you even sign up to play this game?
[/quote]
Funny story
I didn't, you just told MoS that I'd be playing.
soooo.

also i'm doing an reck-early-gut-read-calibration test from old games because i feel like it
so far I'm guessing town in micro 100 even though it looks similarish to here but the tone feels a little different
1262 scum because his early reads look made up
breaking bad i'm not gonna bother guessing on because only 5 posts
sweeny todd town? read up to iso 14 and you're apparently getting wagoned, thought your zang attack looked a little scummy but the iec stuff looked town so meh.

gooooonna go check
Confirmed Town
Confirmed Town
Townie
Confirmed Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Confirmed Town »

In post 147, adorkable wrote:
MattP wrote:You called nuwen scum after her first TWO posts, that's BS

took the player list, dropped the non-posters/lurkers and complete nullreads, was left with a very small list of people and thus separated them into town/scum/gamma. dunno what else to tell you, pookie

You could start by telling us why Nuwen doesn't fall into the "complete nullreads" group of players that you dropped.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”