The Reckoning II: Invitational - BLOODY CONCLUSION!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

1. He policy voted for adorkable, without ever having given a reason for the policy vote. When pressured on the vote, he tried to say that it was a joke and that it was a serious policy vote, at the time.

2. He had already placed a random vote, but called MattP out as a "tryharding scumfuck" early in the game.

3. He immediately jumped all over me as soon as he could after I lead a case and voted him:
-- 3a. He said my meta in this game matched my scum meta in another game we played. I pulled that game out of the archives to show that he was lying.
-- 3b. He misrepped my reasoning for thinking he was scum in the first place to try and discredit me.
-- 3c. He said he didn't believe that I thought MattP was town, but
never
explaind why he disbelieved me.

4. After I pushed back and gave him some resistance, he completely dropped his entire case on me and ran away with his tail tucked between his legs.

Those are the mainstays of my case. As Nuwen has pointed out, he has since been pretty much avoiding any contributions to this game while contributing/posting elsewhere on the site. I feel this is likely a scum tell in this situation, because he has pressure on him already. Look how I dealt with pressure on me: I raged a bit and posted GIFs, but I kept coming back and fighting and contributing. Untrod Tripod did not.

There's also very, very weird jumps in stances for him:

- He unvotes me, admitting his meta case was bullshit.
- Later, he implies he thinks Fate & I could be scum bussing each other (#372).
- when he gives his reads (all of which are arbitrarily fabricated and based on nothing in particular), he suddenly thinks I'm town again (#397).
- Now, it's not just that I'm town, it's that I'm the ONE PLAYER in the game that he would absolutely 100% not vote for at all (#493).

UT is scum who is able to hide behind his scumbuddy Fate's loud screaming and yelling and CAPSLOCK. Fate has already overcommitted to this defense of UT, because he's going all or nothing. But the Fate case is another matter entirely.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, by the way... I already have my claim post typed out and saved in a draft on the site. That L-2 trigger happens, it's going up.

I'm warning you all.
green shirt thursdays
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:38 am

Post by MattP »

Reck is town and this is most likely the saddest mislynch I'll witness in my existence on this site should it happen

Fate STFU, stop being so damn antagonistic because it's nauseating.
SlappyKrust
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

it's bc he's scum tho
green shirt thursdays
Confirmed Town
Confirmed Town
Townie
Confirmed Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Confirmed Town »

In post 469, Fate wrote:
In post 27, Fate wrote:Nuwens' town btw, its much easier to read her on the forums than F2F >_>

SECOND PAGE

So we have CONFIREMDTWON not reading the game and trying to DISCREDIT THE PUSHER OF RECKSCUMS WAGON by saying "wow Fate has 3 solid scumreads really? HOW MUCH BULLSHI TIS THAT DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUI"

and Reck being defeatist fucking scum who's completely given up on this game.

I seriously can't make it easier than this guys

In post 472, Fate wrote:The point is, you don't want ANYONE to be
real
conftown, so you stop that there AND use "curiosity" as a reason to try to push Axxle scum.

Classic 2 for 1 scum agenada

Wat is this shit, seriously.

1. "I'M GOING TO DISCREDIT NUWEN BECAUSE SHE'S NOT LISTENING TO ME WAAAH BUT OH NO I DROPPED A 'CONFTOWN' READ ON HER 20 PAGES AGO HOW DARE YOU MISINTERPRET WHAT I SAID"

2. Once again, you're completely disregarding the
biggest
reason we thought Trollie could be scum (calling MattP town for not pushing his lynch right away), and nitpicking at something we also found relevant to how Trollie isn't necessarily town while calling out Axxle for scummy questioning.

Fate's strawmanning the shit out of this game. There is only one other person we could be persuaded to lynch today, so.

ULTRACONFIRM VOTE: FATE
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

oh my God this game.

There are too many people doing stupid shit and running around like crazy monkeys.

I didn't post last night because I was trying to figure out if I believed Reck was lol mason claiming. I really... didn't get it as a joke. And I don't think other people did, but maybe I am wrong? I kept asking questions because I felt like maybe I was missing something, but nobody was helping me out, definitely not reck posting gifs and shit.

So is Fate joke claiming masons with UT also?

GOD.

Can we please have nobody claiming joke fake claims anymore?

Can we not have these meta conversations?

Can we not have people being crazy monkeys?

I mean, it's fun and all, but is making it really fucking hard for me to sort through what is even happening, let alone who is scum. I can't be alone here, judging how we can't really get anybody very close to a lynch after 20 pages.

I think that Reck and Fate need to take a step back. NEITHER OF YOUR CASES ARE VERY GOOD AT ALL. I'm sorry, I'm not seeing anything that compelling about Fate's yelling or Reck's yelling.

I think I have basically given up trying to really sort out whose case is better than whose, because I don't really like any of them.

So my current thinking is that if we have a lot of strong-minded towns jumping around like crazy monkeys, that I would like to kill somebody who is not being helpful. There are several people who aren't particpating enough -- hohum, grimmjow, ythan, trollie. Even adorkable and axxle seem liek they're not trying very hard, even though they have been slightly more active (if i recall correctly).

I really think Ythan is the most obviously unhelpful. Of 11 posts, two have been "post." He hasn't voted. He hasn't called anyone scum.

SO IN A GAME WHERE WE ARE ALL CRAZY YELLING MONKEYS ATTACKING EACHOTHER WITH SHIT CASES, we are doing a really good job of confusing ourselves without even needing scum to do a damn thing. So what do scum do? Sit back and let us implode. Then sit back while we blame each other, since they did nothing to even push a case, ever.

VOTE: Ythan
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

You should actually read the posts I made where I've calmly explained why Fate is scum instead of going IT'S ALL YELLING
green shirt thursdays
Confirmed Town
Confirmed Town
Townie
Confirmed Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Confirmed Town »

I'm phone posting on break at work and don't have time/effort to switch to hydra account in my phone.

The problem, Reck, is hat you have roughly TWICE as many posts as he second biggest poster, and a huge portion of your posts has been spam and/or yelling & ranting. So it's really easy to tune you out right now. Heck, I basically have at this point.

Can't really blame EK for not wanting to deal with that giant pile.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 506, xRECKONERx wrote:You should actually read the posts I made where I've calmly explained why Fate is scum instead of going IT'S ALL YELLING

Was it this one?

In post 442, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 440, Fate wrote:Sounds p. fucking paranoid to me

FATES GONNA ATTACK ME OVER X BETTER CIRCUMVENT THAT

Scum

mindset OUT THE ASS

HOW IS THIS NOT DEAD YET

WERE NOT FUCKING AROUND WITH OTEHR WAGONS TODAY

Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

I want Reck and Fate to do a brohug and then vote Ythan.

Plz.
Talk nerdy to me.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by MattP »

buuuuuuttttt kdowwwwnnnnssss
SlappyKrust
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Votecount 1.8

xRECKONERx (5): Fate, kdowns, Gammagooey, Axxle, hohum

Fate (3): Confirmed Town, Grimmjow, Untrod Tripod
UntrodTripod (2): xRECKONERx, Nuwen
Axxle (2): adorkable, nhammen
kdowns (1): MattP
Ythan (1): elvis_knits
TheTrollie (0):
nhammen (0):
adorkable (0):
MattP (0):
elvis_knits (0):
Confirmed Town (0):
Nuwen
hohum
Grimmjow
Gammagooey

With 16 people alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Sunday, February 17th, at 6 PM GMT -5 (eastern), which is in (expired on 2013-02-17 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 510, MattP wrote:buuuuuuttttt kdowwwwnnnnssss

Reasons plz
Talk nerdy to me.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Not voting Ythan when UT & Fate are both scum. There's no love for scum.
green shirt thursdays
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 182, kdowns wrote:VOTE: Reck

No I am not sheeping Fate/Nuwen. It just burns... JUST FUCKING BURNS that you are using a Meta Case to prove that you are "Town". People can change their meta at any given time, I know this and I've seen this done MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES were people when they get just a little pressure start using Meta to back them up, most of the time people listen to them. Not this time because I've always been the one to prove them wrong.

In post 188, kdowns wrote:I did read the entire thread from Post 1 to the time I posted that. What stuck out the most was the multiple meta reasons you were giving that indicated you were town compared to the 1 or 2 reasons that they were using against you. It seemed as if you were getting over defensive about the meta accusations.

In post 314, kdowns wrote:What the flying fuck is going on in this game.

In post 335, kdowns wrote:
In post 321, elvis_knits wrote:Probably because you've done nothing in this game but vote reck for horrible reason.

If we're gonna not lynch any masons, I think I support Kdowns or ythan lynches. They seem to be trying the least.

Explain to me how it was a horrible reason? Honestly, I don't see Reck and Fate being the Same Alignment.

In post 194, kdowns wrote:Lol Reck, now you're being way to over defensive.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by MattP »

His entrance into the game was bizarrely overdefensive while at the same time he was attacking other players for it, he developed weird stigmatizing combo reads (both fate and reck aren't the same alignment) that seem arbitrary and don't make logical sense from a protown perspective IMO (he's not saying, "X is town", he's setting up two mislynches and fencesitting) and he basically is useless

HMMM
SlappyKrust
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't read it as overdefensive, I read it as lazy and misinformed.
green shirt thursdays
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 515, MattP wrote:His entrance into the game was bizarrely overdefensive while at the same time he was attacking other players for it, he developed weird stigmatizing combo reads (both fate and reck aren't the same alignment) that seem arbitrary and don't make logical sense from a protown perspective IMO (he's not saying, "X is town", he's setting up two mislynches and fencesitting) and he basically is useless

HMMM

Nobody is as useless as Ythan
Talk nerdy to me.

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Fate »

Elvis

why

why Elvis

Policy lynching time has BEEN OVER
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Confirmed Town
Confirmed Town
Townie
Confirmed Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Confirmed Town »

Useless =/= scum.

EK, can you point out how his uselessness is particularly scummy? Otherwise you're just looking for a policy lynch, and are
actively
working against being as productive as possible in finding scum.

You disagree with Fate's and Reck's cases, but what about the other points that have been brought up by myself/Glork, Nuwen...I'm sure other people have brought up decent points?

In any case, both Fate and Reck are very strong scum-hunters as town and prooobably have pretty decent scum games to counter that, so what are the chances that they would want to step on each other's toes as scum and/or try to get rid of competitive players from the beginning?

@Nuwen...why
isn't
Fate the lynch of the day?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

It's not a policy lynch.

Ythan has posted 11 times, 2 have been prod dodges.

None of his posts have been longer than one sentence.

He hasn't voted anybody.

He's obviously not looking for scum.

That's scummy.
Talk nerdy to me.

adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:08 am

Post by adorkable »

I get where EK is coming from, but I don't think Ythan is the right lynch for today.

EK, what information do we get from lynching Ythan at the moment?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 520, elvis_knits wrote:It's not a policy lynch.

Ythan has posted 11 times, 2 have been prod dodges.

None of his posts have been longer than one sentence.

He hasn't voted anybody.

He's obviously not looking for scum.

That's scummy.

Lurking isn't an alignment tell.
green shirt thursdays
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 515, MattP wrote:His entrance into the game was bizarrely overdefensive while at the same time he was attacking other players for it, he developed weird stigmatizing combo reads (both fate and reck aren't the same alignment) that seem arbitrary and don't make logical sense from a protown perspective IMO (he's not saying, "X is town", he's setting up two mislynches and fencesitting) and he basically is useless

HMMM

This makes no fucking sense, My entrance into this game wasn't defensive at all. My entrance into to this game was my post about my case against Reck. How does it not make any sense that I think Reck and Fate cannot be of the same alignment. They way they have been attacking each other, there is no way that is Town-Town, It
Could
be Scum-Scum but that would be hardcore busing. And how am I fence sitting? I am clearly on the side that Reck is Scum.

So Matt, STOP MAKING SHIT UP.

Also this is clearly not Town Matt, either.
Dr Producer
Dr Producer
Townie
Dr Producer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Dr Producer »

Are you usually this angry or is it just easier for you to be a melodramatic soapbox singer when you're scum?????

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”