Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:39 am

Post by jeromus »

VOTE: YOLO

Because...good. Friggin'. God. Why.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by jeromus »

Yeah, I have something to say to both YOLO and Keybladewielder.

The former, I wish him misfortune for having such an awful name.

The latter, to congratulate him for sharing in my appreciation of a wonderful series.

I'd like to hear from them both though. C'mon, out from under the rug.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by jeromus »

Ah, finally a spare moment to post.

My Apologies, YOLO, I was judging you merely for your name -
UNVOTE
since I'd say we're past RVS

I don't fully understand your last vote, Elyse, mind justifying it?

Rainbowdash, you said you later justified your vote on me, but I'm struggling to find it. CTRL+F and my name failed me, so I'd appreciate it being quoted so I can understand why asking the two players yet to post to...well...post is so damn suspicious to you.

KBW, stop doing the things you're doing. Just...don't rise to things not game-related, it just make you read as VI, which everyone just kinda wants out of the game. The louder you yell, the more the Mafia can hide behind it. Also, don't bag out MLP because it's "Childish" or "Little". When I was playing it, the same things were said of JRPGs LIKE Kingdom Hearts, so just hush. Trash talk gets the town nowhere, so just quit that crap.

Also, if you're that detemined to be first lynch, get people to ask you EVERYTHING - Some(pony?)one's thoughts have a lot more meaning when you know 100% what their role is.

And I'm not so much sidestepping as having a few real world commitments to meet - I will try my best to up the content level, it's my first game of forum-mafia in a while, so the pace is unfamiliar.

Anyone have any direct questions for me? I imagine Rainbow Dash would have some?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:13 am

Post by jeromus »

KH is one of the most overrated anythings ever

I think the fandom is overrated - The characters are just straightup mannequins with key-swords, but I think gameplay is great.

By which I of course mean OMFG AXEL IS SO GAWJUZ HES MI SOLEM8

Seriously though, that fandom.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 am

Post by jeromus »

In post 75, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 50, Keybladewielder wrote:and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

VOTE: Keybladewielder - get in the game, then. Playing multiple games is no excuse not to, you know, play multiple games. Also your attitude sucks, as personal attacks are extremely unlikely to remove votes from you.

Blue Yoshi: I disagree about your ability to direct or stir up anything with those posts. *shrug*

STAHP.

You're giving reasons for why you might not like him, but not reasons for actually voting him. Jumping on the easy target is NOT making you look too good, Flay.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by jeromus »

In post 85, Desperado wrote:
In post 81, jeromus wrote:
In post 50, Keybladewielder wrote:and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

VOTE: Keybladewielder - get in the game, then. Playing multiple games is no excuse not to, you know, play multiple games. Also your attitude sucks, as personal attacks are extremely unlikely to remove votes from you.

Blue Yoshi: I disagree about your ability to direct or stir up anything with those posts. *shrug*

STAHP.

You're giving reasons for why you might not like him, but not reasons for actually voting him. Jumping on the easy target is NOT making you look too good, Flay.

Hey, can you stop coaching? Especially without actually voting anyone? This is the second time you've blatantly told someone that they are being scummy and what to do to fix it. All you're doing is giving potential scum an opportunity to correct the behavior that will get them lynched. Either go be a veteran in a newbie game or wait until the end of the game.

I'm actually just trying to get everyone to stop looking at the goddamned VI. You're voting him for reasons unrelated to play. Stahp.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by jeromus »

I forget, how is Meta looked on in this site? Would be nice to see how KBW plays in other games to see how consistent this is.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by jeromus »

I wish I could have a clear one, is my read. I have had too many VTs lynched D1 because of crap like KBW's, so I'm so reluctant to lynch him.

That being said, faking VI could work in his favour, which is why when work is over I may well check some of Keyblade's other games.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by jeromus »

In post 97, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 95, jeromus wrote:I wish I could have a clear one, is my read. I have had too many VTs lynched D1 because of crap like KBW's, so I'm so reluctant to lynch him.

That being said, faking VI could work in his favour, which is why when work is over I may well check some of Keyblade's other games.

Well you are obviously kinda defending him (and subtly attacking Flay but no vote) so why are you falling back on "well lets see his meta" then?

Ive been around enough to see his type. Weaker player, seems to take offense to being called it and plays a very reactionary game. Usually will make themselves sorta known if they are town but arent easy to pick as scum.

Anyways, if you are interested in meta KBW is the wrong pony to be poking at.

Was never intending to defend him, just trying to make it clear that a lynch on him would be dumb based just on what has happened so far.

I'm still yet to get answers to any of the questions in my first proper post, any chance of getting some, Elyse/Rainbowdash?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by jeromus »

See, I was actually asking for an explanation, and...That didn't really explain much. Calling that rolefishing is SUCH a stretch.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by jeromus »

Actually, screw this - Being snarky is bringing this game down. I am unconvinced that that is appropriate grounds for suspicion. Ignore the whiny teenage undertones of the last post. Keep the core concept.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by jeromus »

I just didn't see too much of a reason for it. And that's important.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by jeromus »

I'm at work at the moment, I'll get me some mad re-reading when I get home tonight - Until then, why did you initially vote me? Not why it's still there, why initially?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by jeromus »

Also, can someone run me through how multiquote actually works? It's been a million years since I got my head around BBcode
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 am

Post by jeromus »

In post 109, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 107, jeromus wrote:I just didn't see too much of a reason for it. And that's important.

Why do I feel like im an IC in this game? There is a reason I dont IC as Dash, dont really have the patience.

Anywho

1) What is your read on Flay? What do you think of the push on him by BB and Desp?
2) What do you think of Bomb and his RVS comment?
3) What do you think of KBW? The votes on him?
4) What is your read on YOLO?

1) Flay is being weird. Inconsistent with what he says and what he does, but everyone has covered this ground before me.

Read again. Also note that I was the FIRST person to post after the mod announced D1. What content was I going to provide/analyze, other than questions? RQS isn't for spamming, either. As already explained, my question was pertinent, both to me and to the game as a whole. How people react to it is also important (to me).

Honestly, that one there sticks out for me. Feeling the need to point out he was the first person to post just seems like he's got too much to prove.

2) I think very little of it. I presume you mean the one about pushing it OUT of the RVS and his lack of doing so? I feel that should be clarified before answering this question.

3) OH MY GOD KBW. I think if he's to be voted for, it's only for a policy lynch and if he's REALLY lynched D1, it's only so that we don't have to talk about him for the rest of the game. He's being loud and unhelpful and I'm just getting VI from the guy. Also, this MAY be the first game where I've known that VI is an acronym, as in, there's actually a word for that, so I MAY use it a little too often :D

I'd honestly like to hear from him about basically just his thoughts on each player, cause we haven't got much other than "You voted me so I voted you ponies are lame roflolkillme" from him and I'd like to see what his thoughts on the actual game are.

4) Well, he's posted twice, but I'm getting an overall townie vibe from the fellow.

Are you voting KBW because you think he's scum or because you think he's a bad player? I don't see any reasoning for why KBW might be scum in your post so I'd like you to explain your vote.

Talking about explaining votes, Elyse also has some explaining to do. What exactly have you been waiting for, Elyse?

This is a big thing for me.

Now, Imma just make up a 5.

5) I think Elyse is acting mighty peculiar.

In post 66, Elyse wrote:
In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

I was waiting for someone to do this.
UNVOTE: Kbw
VOTE: YOLO

I do NOT follow you on this one. Also, reading you in ISO is just a wall of pony RP curiosity and you screaming the word "ROLEFISH" a few times.

I think YOLO was just commenting on it, not making some big play. Elyse seems to me to be just throwing aggression against the wall and seeing what sticks.
VOTE: Elyse
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 am

Post by jeromus »

Welcome to Hell, Qwints
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:55 am

Post by jeromus »

It's like some convict descendent ADHD or something I don't know.

I...I always thought I was the only one!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 am

Post by jeromus »

Sorry to correct you Qwints, but that's not called Town Leader, it's called "Self-righteous prick". :p I'll cut down on it, I know it just shits people.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:34 am

Post by jeromus »

In post 125, Elyse wrote:Oh, ok. Yeah, I agree. But I don't think that's really town motivated. I think it's more I'll-tell-everyone-what-to-do-so-I-won't-have-to-do-anything-myself motivated.

jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by jeromus »

I think we need to be seated separately so we don't bombard each other with spitballs.

You haven't really said much worth addressing. The main thing you disputed was that you weren't "screaming", which, I must admit, was my bad. Hyperbole is just fun.

Not once did you bring up any other content you've posted. So tell me again, what did you want me to respond to?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by jeromus »

Your vote is "eh". You're wrong, I've upped the content level, I've made time for the game.

I just find you've not contributed much beyond repeating the same point which I am just not buying. If he'd said "HEY GAIZ HE CLAIMED WE ALL SHOULD", sure. His was just a neutral comment, so far as I can tell.

And you're right, you didn't mention that word when you voted for YOLO...Which is even goddamned worse. Placing a vote without even vaguely explaining the 'why' is the most counterproductive thing you can do as a townie, so I treat it as a scummy act.

JEROM OUT

jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by jeromus »

KBW, tell us your thoughts, so we may share in discussion.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by jeromus »

My fear to vote comes from a lot of IRL Mafia. If you put down 1 vote, it can lead to a 6 second quicklynch based on stupidity. I've come to be very cautious with my vote.

And what do you mean by "What you have done since further validates my vote"? There's so much "I said so, so you can fill in the gaps" coming from you. What has validated it?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by jeromus »

More, KBW. Just...we need more.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by jeromus »

Fair call, Rainbow, as I said earlier, the pace of this is a little unfamiliar.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by jeromus »

KBW - Following up on what Rainbow is saying - Just put more detail into your games - I want you to go into your scumreads because they're a bit different to everyone else's and that's interesting. Give us a fairly detailed 'why' please. I'd really like to hear from you.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by jeromus »

Haha, I remember having to do that during class myself.

And Rainbowdash, if I may be so bold, even being a pony yourself, it makes little sense to call us ponies - We are not ponies, so I humbly request that those of us who are not ponies not be referred to as such.

Also, KBW, get over it. It's the Pony's choice, no matter how little sense it makes. (I appreciate the merit of RP, but if we are not also RPing as ponies, it doesn't make sense, however I would GLADLY welcome the puns).
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well, most of my shorter posts came from my phone, so I know your pain - Try to get on a real keyboard and get some content coming, boiee.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by jeromus »

I weep for you, Keybladewielder. Also, getchoself an avatar. Anything but Roxas or Kairi.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by jeromus »

In post 151, Bub Bidderskins wrote:

Congrats on joining the easiest and most obvious wagon possible.

In post 92, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 76, YOLO wrote:Are you voting KBW because you think he's scum or because you think he's a bad player?
Both. If he comes around and starts contributing in a non-scummy/non-harmful-to-town way, great, I'll unvote. Until then, I don't see you making a better case for D1 lynch.
In post 77, Desperado wrote:Which is why we shouldn't really even be considering voting KBW today.
When
do
we lynch the Village Idiots, then?
Scum aren't going to kill them. "Asking" them to replace out isn't a good plan. What is your plan for dealing with them?

I really don't like the implication that we should lynch people who we think are town.
Also, it seems that Flay is implying that he knows that Keyblade is town.

Hello there.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well, what's your read on KBW? Are you 100% one way or the other? All I know is that he's a poor choice to put pressure on because he will just retaliate personally whether he's scum or town. I want to see him post content before I judge him beyond "Get off the iPod and stop rising to stuff".
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by jeromus »

Onscreen keyboard op.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by jeromus »

I opened my account in '09. Go take a look at how many games I've taken part in. I'm not a huge forum Mafia player :p
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:21 am

Post by jeromus »

You've posted 6 times... But I agree, I'd like to hear more from YOLO.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by jeromus »

*Shrug* He pointed out my obnoxiousness more than my actual play. He's taking the use of images as a scumtell. It's all pretty insignificant and doesn't make a whole bunch of sense. His only game-related criticism was a lack of content, which responding to him does not increase. And so, I am now asking of Qwints who gave me no raisining. Why you do this.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by jeromus »

It was a general lack of get-go. I'll be doing another re-read and getting a big ol' post off, just like Mum used to make.

I've just been a bit on the busy side this weekend. Content on its way, to inevitably be ruthlessly criticised.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by jeromus »

Elyse is only posting to push the wag on or defend herself. Yup.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well, at least now I don't have to be nervous about a ridiculous hammer from KBW, that's a plus.

Also, not while I'm at work pls, if I'm to die today, let me have a good ol' bigass post. No sense in hammering with this much time left and me yet to give my player-by-player.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by jeromus »

So, looked over jeromus' old games. His claim to be worried about quicklynches falls way flat in the face of something like a dozen completed games. Yes, like me you haven't played much in the last two years, but seriously? You know better than to spout that crap, especially after this:
In Mini 1263, jeromus wrote:
I...Wow, alright, loving the quicklynch... Bring on Day 3.
Mini 1152 also seems to be much higher quality play, as is NG 926. One is scum, the other is as town, so I'm not playing confirmation-bias-billiards.
Also you seem to be wanting to deflect hardcore onto Elyse now that pressure is on you. VOTE: jeromus (that should be L-2).

That was from a game with a day that lasted a little bit over a page. Clearly sarcastic in the context.

ISO UP, Riot Plz Buff.

Also, KBW, I presume the increase in flavour means you're on a real computer now?

And I've said it again and again, lack of response to the votes on me is because the only reason I'm getting votes is for lack of relevant content, as far as I can tell. I try to point out what I see as scummy behaviour in Elyse and get criticised for trying to deflect - I don't understand what you people want from me!

ALSOALSO Rainbow Dash, I'm Vanilla Pony. Or Townie...Not sure exactly how you choose to do this.

Been a not so fun week, and we do have until the 15th. Before D1 ends, I would really like to see a Player by Player from everyone, myself included. They're helpful and when scum have a VT at the gallows, that's when interesting things come out.

I'm happy to be the lynch for today if I really have to, there's been interaction with other players about and concerning me, so at least my flip will be helpful, but not this far from the deadline, that's just silly.

I'll do my player by player tonight (Eastern Australian time), and I would appreciate it if everyone would post theirs, not a silly hammer.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by jeromus »

I hear you Yoshi, he's posting more now, which is interesting, but not necessarily scummy. He does seem to be in a bit of a hurry to get that rope around my neck though.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by jeromus »

In post 239, Keybladewielder wrote:I just want to get the damn day through so I can go on V/LA, Yoshi

That is actually a joke, right?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by jeromus »

Im a little conflicted due to him hitting the strong VT tell (he claimed VT either intentionally or not a page or so prior) mixed with a decent scumtell (everypony give all your reads). So still, guaging, waiting, figuring out.

L-1 is not where you want someone that you're waiting, gauging and figuring out. I'm a fan of the "information information information" style of play. If noone posts their opinions on anything but the most popular wagon, it doesn't give much information at all. Perhaps Player by Player is a little too far, but I really haven't noticed much more than wild bandwagoning from most of the players in this game.

More later tonight, as promised.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by jeromus »

Im a little conflicted due to him hitting the strong VT tell (he claimed VT either intentionally or not a page or so prior) mixed with a decent scumtell (everypony give all your reads). So still, guaging, waiting, figuring out.

L-1 is not where you want someone that you're waiting, gauging and figuring out. I'm a fan of the "information information information" style of play. If noone posts their opinions on anything but the most popular wagon, it doesn't give much information at all. Perhaps Player by Player is a little too far, but I really haven't noticed much more than wild bandwagoning from most of the players in this game.

More later tonight, as promised.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by jeromus »

Woopsy double post.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:54 am

Post by jeromus »

What the hell is sheeping?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by jeromus »

In post 277, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 275, qwints wrote:Blocked by the mod. Lame.

Jeromus, how do you not know what sheeping is?

are you seriously fallign for that? He is lying!!!!!

Come on, with so many days till deadline? Well, go town or whatever. Enjoy the rest of your uncomfortably aggressive and personal game
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well that wasn't meant to have a quote....
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by jeromus »

Not dead? Sweeeeeeeeeeeet
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by jeromus »

Okeydoke, brief because thinking I was totes dead really sucks the enthusiasm out of you.

RBD - You're striking me as either town or really good scum.

KBW - Lots of activity when a lynch is about to go through and none before that. VI, you know the drill.

HD - Not much to say, but I was getting null on Bomb and none of his activity since he replaced him has set off alarms.

Blue Yoshi - Honestly, not a whole lot to say about you. That's mainly because your activity went RVS->Nothing->Gonna drop the hammer

Mr Flay - Super aggro, everyone jumped on him for something silly at the VERY start of the game, but he seems a little too eager to put pressure onto people, which bodes poorly with me.

Bub Bidderskins - Puts pressure on people, can be forceful, but not suspiciously so for me. Town.

Desperado - Useful posts, but I'm not getting an overwhelmingly townie feel from you. Let's average this out to a null read.

ArcAngel - Where did you go?

Elyse - You know how I feel about you. Also, the fact that you keep only posting in response to what I say is not boding too well. Keep an eye on this mushroom plz

Qwintz - Are you actually IN this game? Seriously, you rocked up, voted me, and answered my enquiries specifically. You+Elyse scumteam, I'd say.

YOLO - Haven't heard a lot from you, but I like what you've posted. Just seems to be helpful, I want more of it though.

Still, what in the SHIT is sheeping?
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by jeromus »

Scum Elyse is disassociating herself from the wagon. Whilst I'm happy to not be at l-1, you're not fooling me, buddy.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by jeromus »

It was more that Elyse and qwintz are eliciting the same sort of scummy behaviour
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by jeromus »

Sorry for tiny posts, I'm only really able to post from my tablet on smoke breaks at work during the day.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by jeromus »

NOPE.

BY, sure, but I see D1 lynch as going towards one of two things.

Lynch scum on obvious tells, or lynch someone that TELLS you something. My flipping town tells you something, because people have actually interacted with me. I don't like AA as a D1 lynch.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by jeromus »

Nope was in reference to an AA lynch. If you think she's really hugely scummy, go for it, but RBD seems to be going for the next best thing with you off my wagon and AA hasn't interacted with anyone, really. It's just not helpful as far as D1 lynches go.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by jeromus »

No, I'm saying D1 lynches are supposed to either get scum OR information.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by jeromus »

I think we could be lynching Elyse, but I don't see that happening today - Also, I came back from the dead, I'm pretty shaken right now. Have a little respect.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by jeromus »

If I was going to die, a player-by-player makes sense.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by jeromus »

...Wow Scum, you're awful people.

"OH HEY A NEW DAY TO PLAY SOME MAFIA BUMDEBUM" - DENIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by jeromus »

Sorry guys, gonna be inactive for a bit - Family are around so laptop is shut for a few days.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by jeromus »

This game is the worst. You guys stink like crazy.

I mean OHHHH I'M A GHOOOOOOOOST.

Right.
Last edited by 10506670 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well, I'm pretty happy to just pretend this game never happened. Anyone else?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”