jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by jeromus »

I weep for you, Keybladewielder. Also, getchoself an avatar. Anything but Roxas or Kairi.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 75, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 50, Keybladewielder wrote:and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

VOTE: Keybladewielder - get in the game, then. Playing multiple games is no excuse not to, you know, play multiple games. Also your attitude sucks, as personal attacks are extremely unlikely to remove votes from you.

Blue Yoshi: I disagree about your ability to direct or stir up anything with those posts. *shrug*

Congrats on joining the easiest and most obvious wagon possible.

In post 92, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 76, YOLO wrote:Are you voting KBW because you think he's scum or because you think he's a bad player?
Both. If he comes around and starts contributing in a non-scummy/non-harmful-to-town way, great, I'll unvote. Until then, I don't see you making a better case for D1 lynch.
In post 77, Desperado wrote:Which is why we shouldn't really even be considering voting KBW today.
When
do
we lynch the Village Idiots, then?
Scum aren't going to kill them. "Asking" them to replace out isn't a good plan. What is your plan for dealing with them?

I really don't like the implication that we should lynch people who we think are town. Also, it seems that Flay is implying that he knows that Keyblade is town.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

In post 95, jeromus wrote:I wish I could have a clear one, is my read. I have had too many VTs lynched D1 because of crap like KBW's, so I'm so reluctant to lynch him.

That being said, faking VI could work in his favour, which is why when work is over I may well check some of Keyblade's other games.

Hi, my name is jeromus and I'm fence-sitting like a mother fucker.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by jeromus »

In post 151, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 75, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 50, Keybladewielder wrote:and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

VOTE: Keybladewielder - get in the game, then. Playing multiple games is no excuse not to, you know, play multiple games. Also your attitude sucks, as personal attacks are extremely unlikely to remove votes from you.

Blue Yoshi: I disagree about your ability to direct or stir up anything with those posts. *shrug*

Congrats on joining the easiest and most obvious wagon possible.

In post 92, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 76, YOLO wrote:Are you voting KBW because you think he's scum or because you think he's a bad player?
Both. If he comes around and starts contributing in a non-scummy/non-harmful-to-town way, great, I'll unvote. Until then, I don't see you making a better case for D1 lynch.
In post 77, Desperado wrote:Which is why we shouldn't really even be considering voting KBW today.
When
do
we lynch the Village Idiots, then?
Scum aren't going to kill them. "Asking" them to replace out isn't a good plan. What is your plan for dealing with them?

I really don't like the implication that we should lynch people who we think are town.
Also, it seems that Flay is implying that he knows that Keyblade is town.

Hello there.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by jeromus »

Well, what's your read on KBW? Are you 100% one way or the other? All I know is that he's a poor choice to put pressure on because he will just retaliate personally whether he's scum or town. I want to see him post content before I judge him beyond "Get off the iPod and stop rising to stuff".
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Sorry about triple-posting, but when I read I like to post stuff as it jumps out at me. Anyway, right now we're safely out of the RVS and I can make some decent-ish reads.

I'm quite happy with my vote on Flay right now. TBH my early vote on him was nothing but a ploy to try and drive discussion. His first post was entirely null. However, I don't like how he jumped onto keyblader, who I view as the VI and a mis-lynch candidate.

Earlier I pointed out jeromus' fence-sit. Aside from that, he's said a lot of things without saying very much at all. He's not really contributing despite having a relatively large post-count. Possible scum here.

I think Desperado's town for the reason I pointed out earlier, but it's only based on that one post and I don't want to make too massive a read out of only a single data-point.

Blue Yoshi is a potential scum candidate, but not with Flay. He hasn't contributed much, but Flay's early vote on him makes me doubt they are on a scum team together.

I'm also reading Eylse's push on jeromus as towny.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:23 pm

In post 154, jeromus wrote:Well, what's your read on KBW? Are you 100% one way or the other? All I know is that he's a poor choice to put pressure on because he will just retaliate personally whether he's scum or town. I want to see him post content before I judge him beyond "Get off the iPod and stop rising to stuff".

Being 100% percent is an absurd level of confidence for a game based off of a lack of information. No, I am not 100% sure that Keyblade is town, nor am I 100% of anything other than my own role. However, I'm very confidant that Keyblade is town, confidant enough to base some of my other reads (flay) off of that assumption.
Show

Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

Prod dodge
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 157, Keybladewielder wrote:Prod dodge

If you are seriously going to be posting from an ipod for a week or so please just replace out. You already are not being productive and apparently you will not have the means to be for an extended period of time. Plus we might have somepony playing who knows something about the way the site works and is willing to listen to such when they are told.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:06 pm

No
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by 10506670 »

Deadline: 3/15/2013, 10:00pm PST

Votecount 1.4.0
Mr. Flay
(3): Bub Bidderskins, Desperado, Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
(2): Blue Yoshi, Mr. Flay
YOLO
(2): Bomb, qwints
jeromus
(1): Elyse
qwints
(1): ArcAngel9
Elyse
(1): jeromus
Bomb
(1): Rainbowdash
Not voting (1): YOLO

With 12 alive it is 7 to lynch.

Last edited by 10506670 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 am

Post by qwints »

I'm going to wait on Yolo to contribute before I move my vote anywhere else.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 am

I'm happy with my Flay vote right now.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Trickling out of my V/LA, I will have extended computer access some time tonight or tomorrow.
And KBW you said you would get an avatar if Rainbow unvoted you. Well she did. Get one plz.
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
Bomb
Bomb
Townie
Bomb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Bomb »

In post 138, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 114, Bomb wrote:
Rainbow
, you seem really concerned with my RVS comment. What was it exactly, the fact that I didn't push the game out of RVS as aggressively as I did in the game I just finished? Or was there something else that concerned you?

Well you say "I did this and it was good", the game is finished and you were town there, then you sorta did the opposite here. Pair that with the lack of really pushing in any big direction and more hanging back from key topics of conversation I think you are a good scum pick. It sorta reads like a player who is really uncomfortable in the game, and with a lot of noise early that tends to equate as scum a whole lot more than town. Even not for new players if something is going on that they dont get most tend to be a little quieter as they try and get a good grasp on what is actually happening.

I was waiting because a lot of childish bickering was going on that wasn't really related to the game that I didn't want to have to pick through.
I'm not sure what key topic I've missed? Feel free to ask me anything.

In post 138, Rainbowdash wrote:
Also for being aggressive, it really is very situational for me and tends to be mostly due to how aggressive I feel I need to be to keep the game on the tracks. This one we have a lot of really shoddy early play so im going to clamp down hard as opposed to a game I have more ability to sit back and get reads. Dont like being aggro usually, but realize the need in situations.

Like I said I just thought it was with regards to the non-game bickering and the noob coaching.

Also I asked you (and others) of what you thought of something Mr. Flay said but haven't gotten an answer yet. Are you casually sidestepping because you don't think it's relevant or did you just miss the question?
Bomb
Bomb
Townie
Bomb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Bomb »

Oh, as for not pushing out of RVS, I thought everything was moving fine and at that stage didn't really have anything constructive to add to the conversation.

Bub made a good point with Flay talking like he knows KBW is town. I don't think it is as solid as Bubs is making it out to be but it's still a good observation.
I want to see some more content from the more inactive players before I vote because at this stage just as likely any one of them is scum and though it may not be intentional because real life shit happens, we haven't seen enough from some people.

Unvote
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Scratch that.
My dad, the douche he is, stole the keyboard for the computer.
I'll try to figure out what else to do.
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by jeromus »

Onscreen keyboard op.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Bomb - I dont have much of an issue with Flay right now, really the mane thing is a WIFOM arch and the fact that he never voted BY when he was putting the pressure on him. I have no issue at all with him pushing a policy lynch (probably a mild towntell), there are a few players who I would have no problem lynching even if they were almost for sure town because they are that much of a liability/distraction/etc. KBW is close to that, really the game would be easier with him gone if he is town because that vortex of nothing would be gone.

You however really havent been taking hard stances on too much. Most of your effort seems to be in response to me calling you scum and a lot of generalizations over things.

Also the "acting like KBW is town" is a pretty weak point unless its far out of the players persona. I tend to lock down hard defending those who I think are town and put all the weight I can behind calling them town. When far more than just Flay are calling KBW basically for sure town, im not sure why Bub latches onto that point more than anything else, and his sidestep of all other lines of conversation actually bugs me quite a bit at this point.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

In post 123, Elyse wrote:How do my posts have very little engagement? At all? And besides asking Rainbow about his posting, what topics have I veered off on?
And then you go and say it's not even strong. Why put down your own reads/tells?
It's early D1. All tells at this point are going to be small, realistically. But I think an ISO of you shows a lot of non-scumhunting, like jeromus said. ISO 2/3/4 are about ponies. ISO 5 is avatar-related, and some attacks on KBW. ISO 7 is an unvote on KBW once he gives up his role, which is scummy as fuck. ISO 11/12 are personal attacks on jeromus. ISO 13 is an apology for those, and that catches us up to when I made my comment about your contributions (Post 120).

That said...
In post 135, jeromus wrote:My fear to vote comes from a lot of IRL Mafia. If you put down 1 vote, it can lead to a 6 second quicklynch based on stupidity. I've come to be very cautious with my vote.
You're kidding, right? You've been here since 2009 and you still fear a first-vote-leading-to-quicklynch? C'mon, pull the other one... :roll:

I never voted Blue Yoshi. I suspected him, but I suspect most people at this point in the game. We're still very early in the game and too many people are semi-inactive to form strong reads. Basically the only one I have no problem with is Dash, but that may be because others are getting hyperdistracted by the pony roleplay. What a lovely bunch of topics to avoid scumhunting with.... ponies, avatars, groundings. And no one bloody answers questions anymore, so that's awesome.

I think Bub is misguided Town. Your case on me relies on KBW's alignment...really? But
I
am the one who seems to know KBW's alignment? Note that I
never
said KBW was Town, only that Scum isn't going to kill a Village Idiot (they won't kill them if they're on their own team either, will they?). If he's scum, he's got a good army of people backing him up. If he's Town, he's got to do better than he's doing right now. Again, HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH VILLAGE IDIOTS WITHOUT LYNCHING THEM? Anyone? Especially VI's who claim VT without pressure.

UNVOTE: Keybladewielder - good gods do I hope he replaces out, though. Posting from an iPod explains some, but not all, of the idiotic content of his posts.
Retired as of October 2014.
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by jeromus »

I opened my account in '09. Go take a look at how many games I've taken part in. I'm not a huge forum Mafia player :p
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Elyse »

Flay, my posts contain more than what your are saying.

But who is your top scumread as of now?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Desperado »

Unvote: Flay
Vote: Jeromus

Rainbow's town-defense of Flay and his most recent post have eased my scumread on him. It's still there, but if my scumreads were like that water-gun horse race game at the fair, Flay would be the old guy who starts flawlessly but can't do any single activity for more than 5 seconds a time and eventually falls out, while Jeromus would be the 14 year old kid who already has 5 giant teddie bears and only has 50 more cents to spend.

He's probably been the most active player overall yet he's only placed one legitimate vote (on Elyse, who leans town for me right now), his interpretation of scumhunting appears to be identifying scum and then helping them appear more towny without voting them, and there's even something about posting via GIFs that scumtells him to me. In particular, he seems to recognize that he's posting like a dick in #105 when he mentions that "being snarky is bringing the game down," which he followed shortly thereafter with a post entirely composed by a GIF saying "Getting real tired of your shit." Pretty snarky, wouldn't you say?

He also claims in #131 that Elyse's vote on him is wrong because he's "upped the content level...made time for the game" when in his posts there's really no indication of that. Here's all of his activity after Elyse put her vote up:

In post 104, jeromus wrote:See, I was actually asking for an explanation, and...That didn't really explain much. Calling that rolefishing is SUCH a stretch.

In post 105, jeromus wrote:Actually, screw this - Being snarky is bringing this game down. I am unconvinced that that is appropriate grounds for suspicion. Ignore the whiny teenage undertones of the last post. Keep the core concept.

In post 107, jeromus wrote:I just didn't see too much of a reason for it. And that's important.

In post 110, jeromus wrote:I'm at work at the moment, I'll get me some mad re-reading when I get home tonight - Until then, why did you initially vote me? Not why it's still there, why initially?

In post 111, jeromus wrote:Also, can someone run me through how multiquote actually works? It's been a million years since I got my head around BBcode

In post 117, jeromus wrote:
In post 109, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 107, jeromus wrote:I just didn't see too much of a reason for it. And that's important.

Why do I feel like im an IC in this game? There is a reason I dont IC as Dash, dont really have the patience.

Anywho

1) What is your read on Flay? What do you think of the push on him by BB and Desp?
2) What do you think of Bomb and his RVS comment?
3) What do you think of KBW? The votes on him?
4) What is your read on YOLO?

1) Flay is being weird. Inconsistent with what he says and what he does, but everyone has covered this ground before me.

Read again. Also note that I was the FIRST person to post after the mod announced D1. What content was I going to provide/analyze, other than questions? RQS isn't for spamming, either. As already explained, my question was pertinent, both to me and to the game as a whole. How people react to it is also important (to me).

Honestly, that one there sticks out for me. Feeling the need to point out he was the first person to post just seems like he's got too much to prove.

2) I think very little of it. I presume you mean the one about pushing it OUT of the RVS and his lack of doing so? I feel that should be clarified before answering this question.

3) OH MY GOD KBW. I think if he's to be voted for, it's only for a policy lynch and if he's REALLY lynched D1, it's only so that we don't have to talk about him for the rest of the game. He's being loud and unhelpful and I'm just getting VI from the guy. Also, this MAY be the first game where I've known that VI is an acronym, as in, there's actually a word for that, so I MAY use it a little too often :D

I'd honestly like to hear from him about basically just his thoughts on each player, cause we haven't got much other than "You voted me so I voted you ponies are lame roflolkillme" from him and I'd like to see what his thoughts on the actual game are.

4) Well, he's posted twice, but I'm getting an overall townie vibe from the fellow.

Are you voting KBW because you think he's scum or because you think he's a bad player? I don't see any reasoning for why KBW might be scum in your post so I'd like you to explain your vote.

Talking about explaining votes, Elyse also has some explaining to do. What exactly have you been waiting for, Elyse?

This is a big thing for me.

Now, Imma just make up a 5.

5) I think Elyse is acting mighty peculiar.

In post 66, Elyse wrote:
In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

I was waiting for someone to do this.
UNVOTE: Kbw
VOTE: YOLO

I do NOT follow you on this one. Also, reading you in ISO is just a wall of pony RP curiosity and you screaming the word "ROLEFISH" a few times.

I think YOLO was just commenting on it, not making some big play. Elyse seems to me to be just throwing aggression against the wall and seeing what sticks.
VOTE: Elyse

In post 118, jeromus wrote:Welcome to Hell, Qwints

In post 119, jeromus wrote:
It's like some convict descendent ADHD or something I don't know.

I...I always thought I was the only one!

In post 126, jeromus wrote:Sorry to correct you Qwints, but that's not called Town Leader, it's called "Self-righteous prick". :p I'll cut down on it, I know it just shits people.

In post 127, jeromus wrote:
In post 125, Elyse wrote:Oh, ok. Yeah, I agree. But I don't think that's really town motivated. I think it's more I'll-tell-everyone-what-to-do-so-I-won't-have-to-do-anything-myself motivated.

In post 129, jeromus wrote:I think we need to be seated separately so we don't bombard each other with spitballs.

You haven't really said much worth addressing. The main thing you disputed was that you weren't "screaming", which, I must admit, was my bad. Hyperbole is just fun.

Not once did you bring up any other content you've posted. So tell me again, what did you want me to respond to?

Look at that again. From the time Elyse votes you to the time you claim that you shouldn't be suspected because you've made time for the game and upped your content level, your posts consisted of:

Legitimate suspicion, apology for snarkiness, clarification, pledge to conduct a big re-read, question with any easier answer, said re-read post where you don't actually answer any of the questions posed to you, irrelevant comment, irrelevant comment, self-deprecating irrelevant comment, GIF, more snark.

So...where's the content? Your iso is 10x worse than Flay thinks Elyse's is.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 am

Post by qwints »

content-free posting it is indeed. I ascribed too much credit to trying to generate useful play.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jeromus
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:03 am

Post by qwints »

Everyone needs to post more. Especially YOLO.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”