Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Remembrance »

In post 926, Limo wrote:@Rem - I'm scum because of those few posts at the end of yesterday? If you seriously think that incriminates me, then you need a check-up. There will probably be no changing your mind if I said the buddying was obviously a joke and if I called your "town triangle" dumb, inherently flawed, and bullshit. With this,
you're essentially just widening your horizon and not taking a strong stance - even though scum has flipped. Pretty not so townie, dude.
<- Omgus FOS, Also illogical since the result of the flip does not effect the statement, if he knew the result (because he was scum) his "blame placing" is also another way of saying "You get all the credit, you're awesome! See you tomorrow, even though you just caught scum and are clearly a threat!"

Delta's explanation is extremely lackluster. F
irst, your perspective is not one that of town. Town doesn't make a case and start with well-poisoning words that obviously come from a subjective view
. "...demonstrates a desire to shift the blame for potentially bad lynches onto others..." is one such instance. It's even harder to read if he pulls out nonunique reasoning like "potentially bad lynches" because there's always a "what if..." element to something.
Second, not making an effort to scumhunt isn't alignment indicative.
<- Omgus Fos and yes it is, it's like one of the primary scum tells

Third, you quoting a post made by me where I'm voting KBW is supposed to...what? He posted a scummy post, and my reads changed.
Fourth, if you think my end of the day actions come from scum, you need to be doing one of two things: reread up on mafia theory if you're town, and stop being so scummy if you're scum. From a scum perspective, tell me why I'd say the things I did; why I'd ask if I'd get town cred, why I'd bus in the most awkward fashion in the world, and any other questions you may have. This isn't too much WIFOM as it is an application of Occam's Razor. Simplicity is best option - scum know this.
That's why they won't draw themselves into the spotlight with ridiculousness and be under scrutiny.
It's why ridiculousness is generally a town tell. <-
He builds a case on himself (he was almost a non-entity day 1), and then points out exactly why Superdeclan is not scum, because he's running all over the place and doing things, Limo has interpreted this as "Terrible scum," but he has nothing to back this up with. Furthermore, he has ignored Slandaar's reason for why he can't be scum (because it makes no sense for Superdeclan to call Don the SK if he were his scum buddy)

I'm also not understanding why Super is town. Reread his ISO and it's full of shit.
Horrible offense, and a nice level of hyperdefensiveness.
<-
Who else has been hyper defensive lately?
:neutral:

This is enough for me to suspect Limo. Along with the buddying, and implicit assumption that I would live to today :? Slandaar, just consider it if I die, okay?

For now I will stay on keyblade. Until he answers these questions. I was planning to watch Limo today, but then everyone just jumped out and acted right away. I wish you guys would let things stew before stirring, at least, until everyone had posted. :igmeou: But oh well, I like activity over boredom anyway. :]
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Remembrance »

It coincides with why I lived today as well, I figured either Slandaar or I would die today, but instead Bacde did. What did Bacde do that we didn't do? Suspect Limo.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Mac »

My town read on Slandaar is rapidly diminishing, so I had a little look at his posts to see if there was a chance he could be scum.

Spoiler: wall
In post 316, Slandaar wrote:Look you headless chickens just vote Rev he is actually scum unlike these terrible wagons on town Bacde and likely town Ztife

doesn't really explain why bacde is town here, seems like a bit of potential buddying to me. pretty sure his town read on ztife is effectively because he is voting 'scum Rev' which is weak as fuck, especially considering Rev was town and ztife has offered very little. a very strong read for a weak reason. bacde also said slandaar was more likely to be scum than Rev during the argument.

In post 320, Slandaar wrote:Hes voting Rev who is scum

That is a good indicator too

hey, wait, this is why ztife is likely town. that and bacde has said the ztife wagon looks like lazy town and scum voting lazy town.

In post 369, Slandaar wrote:Mac is Revs buddy yes

I did explain this a while ago

Currently thinking twitch is #3

Rev - town
Mac - town
Twitch - town

you're either a terrible scumhunter or scum.

In post 623, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Mac

Yes I am obviously town.

i haven't quoted many but it's interesting his first d2 post is that he's obviously town when he tunneled the FUCK out of rev on day one who ended up town.

In post 845, Slandaar wrote:OK let me clear stuff up

Context:

Accusation vs Don is that there is no way scum would kill twitch and any town would know this.

DJ:
In post 767, don_johnson wrote:why would a vig target twitch? an "obvious soft vanilla claim"? an obvious townie? you make little sense. there is no vig. are you an sk? setting up your fakeclaim?

p-edit: what is ad hom?

Why would a vig target twitch an obvious townie (his pov) therefore no vig would do this hence he accuses Rem of being an SK.

Now; the fact is this doesn't make him an SK clearly. It is definitely not an SK slip.

But; does it make him scum? this is the more interesting question; he obviously picked up from Rem he was a vig and basically announced it in thread which is very bad.

But then we have declan not actually reading things properly accusing Don of SK and very opportunistically voting him while accusing me of being scum for some nonsense reason I have no idea because I think Don is scum?

Then Mac is trying to explain that it isn't an SK slip in some nonsense way.

NEVER MIND I FIGURED IT OUT

Mac and DJ are scum Declan is town

VOTE: DJ

STAND FIRM ON THIS TOWN.

DJ is scum because he should as town never ever be saying he thinks Rem is the vig/sk and his argument that a vig wouldn't kill Twitch is bad when there was clearly a lot of suspicion on twitch yesterday.

lol, finds another person to link me with. first it was rev, then don.

In post 936, Slandaar wrote:
In post 898, Mac wrote:KBW could be scum or could just be a VI.

So much could-be scum. I reckon KBW is just a VI though.

Mac doing exactly what KBW has been doing;

Here is the facts when someone is new they are either new town or new scum they are not 'noob town or scum' the difference is actually huge.

Mac you are trying to say KBW is a VI here, FINE, why isn't he a SI (scum idiot)?

today it's KBW. i don't know KBW's alignment but i'm fairly certain slan is scum. he probably bussed DJ because he could link up alot of people with dj that weren't scum. plus, you know, dj had pretty much sunk into his own grave.

In post 951, Remembrance wrote:It coincides with why I lived today as well, I figured either Slandaar or I would die today, but instead Bacde did. What did Bacde do that we didn't do? Suspect Limo.

he probably didn't have slandaar down as confirmed town. like you do. like declan does. this little triangle thing is perfect for him. think about it. why would you not die when you are pretty much confirmed as vig? why would declan not die despite voting the shit out of dj (albeit for the wrong reason but he probably would never go to town on his buddy like that) ? why would slandaar not die despite being "confirmedtown" in everyone's eyes?

slandaar is not dead because he is scum. you are not dead because you think he's town. likewise, declan.

Spoiler: wall
as for slan's case on KBW, well he's picking and choosing points to choose his argument.

In post 827, Keybladewielder wrote:"not reading everything closely"
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bacde

note how this post doesn't crop up. he votes bacde for a legit reason here, sure bacde was town, but KBW is being as lazy as "likely-town Ztife" if not more, yet he gets voted.

In post 910, Slandaar wrote:Well considering KBW is scum we should probably lynch him today.

In post 575, Keybladewielder wrote:VOTE: Revenus

Hmmm... his posts the entire game have been somehow... off.
Either He's a total noob, or he's scum. Take your pick.
He's scum, I think.

Rev(town)
Noob or Scum I say scum!

isn't this incredibly rich from you? KBW considered the fact that rev
could've
been town where as you set your sights on him being scum and went from there.

In post 910, Slandaar wrote:
In post 805, Keybladewielder wrote:VOTE: Superdeclan

Bad logic. Bad logic.

Declan (Very likely town) Bad logic! Scum! (the point is declan is clearly a 'noob')

declan did use terrible logic though. you admitted that yourself and you were tempted to vote him until you bussed don.

In post 822, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 817, Remembrance wrote:How is Don not scum Keyblade?

IMO he seems more like Just a bad townie

Don(scum) Bad town imo!

i don't know how kbw got this read, i'd like to know too, but people get things wrong. you called rev scum. you called twitch scum. you called me scum. you've been wrong this entire game.

In post 910, Slandaar wrote:The reason hes scum is because everyone is always bad/noob etc but he is always wrong.
With rev he left the out 'noob or scum'
with DJ it was a terribly weak defence which makes no sense at all. With Declan again; why wasn't he 'bad town'? it was a terribly opportunistic vote at a time to counterwagon to DJ.

i don't understand the bold. your only legit points in this post here are the last two sentences. other than that, kbw is as lazy as ztife, who is "likely town" in your eyes. funnily enough, you've been wrong a helluva lot on this game too - should we lynch you for that?

In post 802, Kingmaker wrote:
Vote Count 2.2

don_johnson: 2 (Remembrance, Superdeclan)
Limo: 1 (Bacde)
Remembrance: 1 (Ztife)
Superdeclan: 2 (Limo, don_johnson)

Not Voting: Deltabacon, Keybladewielder, Mac, Slandaar

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch and 5 votes to go to night.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2013-03-30 02:30:00)

PM me if you see errors.

The VC when he voted Declan.

Note: I had just unvoted DJ and was looking at Declan.

lol. so you were looking at declan too yet you jump on kbw for it? were you looking at the counterwagon for dj but decided against it? this entire case is horseshit.

KBW voted rev for being scum, who else did that? OH WAIT IT WAS SLANDAAR! kbw voted declan for bad logic, who else considered doing that? OH WAIT IT WAS SLANDAAR!

VOTE: slandaar
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 316, Slandaar wrote:Look you headless chickens just vote Rev he is actually scum unlike these terrible wagons on town Bacde and likely town Ztife

doesn't really explain why bacde is town here, seems like a bit of potential buddying to me. pretty sure his town read on ztife is effectively because he is voting 'scum Rev' which is weak as fuck, especially considering Rev was town and ztife has offered very little. a very strong read for a weak reason. bacde also said slandaar was more likely to be scum than Rev during the argument.

Yes, I don't explain my townreads have you not noticed this yet?

The Ztife thing was a joke, I do find him likely town but obviously I was joking about the vote on Rev. You can debate this if you want I don't really care.
In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 320, Slandaar wrote:Hes voting Rev who is scum

That is a good indicator too

hey, wait, this is why ztife is likely town. that and bacde has said the ztife wagon looks like lazy town and scum voting lazy town.

Above.

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 369, Slandaar wrote:Mac is Revs buddy yes

I did explain this a while ago

Currently thinking twitch is #3

Rev - town
Mac - town
Twitch - town

you're either a terrible scumhunter or scum.

I did find DJ; not that it matters being wrong a couple times doesn't mean anything.

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 623, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Mac
Yes I am obviously town.

i haven't quoted many but it's interesting his first d2 post is that he's obviously town when he tunneled the FUCK out of rev on day one who ended up town.

This doesn't mean anything.

In post 952, Mac wrote:
lol, finds another person to link me with. first it was rev, then don.

Yes. I think you are scum. But when I didn't die last night I decided not to vote you today.

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 936, Slandaar wrote:
In post 898, Mac wrote:KBW could be scum or could just be a VI.

So much could-be scum. I reckon KBW is just a VI though.

Mac doing exactly what KBW has been doing;

Here is the facts when someone is new they are either new town or new scum they are not 'noob town or scum' the difference is actually huge.

Mac you are trying to say KBW is a VI here, FINE, why isn't he a SI (scum idiot)?

today it's KBW. i don't know KBW's alignment but i'm fairly certain slan is scum. he probably bussed DJ because he could link up alot of people with dj that weren't scum. plus, you know, dj had pretty much sunk into his own grave.

Yes I think KBW is scum.
Its a theory but I could also just be town who figured him out?

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 951, Remembrance wrote:It coincides with why I lived today as well, I figured either Slandaar or I would die today, but instead Bacde did. What did Bacde do that we didn't do? Suspect Limo.

he probably didn't have slandaar down as confirmed town. like you do. like declan does. this little triangle thing is perfect for him. think about it. why would you not die when you are pretty much confirmed as vig? why would declan not die despite voting the shit out of dj (albeit for the wrong reason but he probably would never go to town on his buddy like that) ? why would slandaar not die despite being "confirmedtown" in everyone's eyes?

slandaar is not dead because he is scum. you are not dead because you think he's town. likewise, declan.

Bacde thought I was town too so this also means nothing.

In post 952, Mac wrote:
as for slan's case on KBW, well he's picking and choosing points to choose his argument.

In post 827, Keybladewielder wrote:"not reading everything closely"
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bacde

note how this post doesn't crop up. he votes bacde for a legit reason here, sure bacde was town, but KBW is being as lazy as "likely-town Ztife" if not more, yet he gets voted.

Yes that post didn't crop up, why would it? you said yourself its a legit reason just because someone is scum doesn't mean every single post is incriminating; take for example your case here you have not used every post of mine have you?

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 910, Slandaar wrote:Well considering KBW is scum we should probably lynch him today.

In post 575, Keybladewielder wrote:VOTE: Revenus

Hmmm... his posts the entire game have been somehow... off.
Either He's a total noob, or he's scum. Take your pick.
He's scum, I think.

Rev(town)
Noob or Scum I say scum!

isn't this incredibly rich from you? KBW considered the fact that rev
could've
been town where as you set your sights on him being scum and went from there.

No, the point is thus; He can either be noob town or noob scum not 'noob or scum'

Also; the fact he says noob or scum gives him the out, he can say the next day 'oh he was a noob i was wrong' where I am left looking stupid right? yes. That is the difference.

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 805, Keybladewielder wrote:VOTE: Superdeclan

Bad logic. Bad logic.

Declan (Very likely town) Bad logic! Scum! (the point is declan is clearly a 'noob')

declan did use terrible logic though. you admitted that yourself and you were tempted to vote him until you bussed don.

I thought he was scum SK hunting because it clearly wasn't a SK slip and so I took a step back and thought about things before revoting DJ because I figured out he was scum and Declan just misread the post (basically Don had to be scum so this was the only scenario)

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 822, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 817, Remembrance wrote:How is Don not scum Keyblade?

IMO he seems more like Just a bad townie

Don(scum) Bad town imo!

i don't know how kbw got this read, i'd like to know too, but people get things wrong. you called rev scum. you called twitch scum. you called me scum. you've been wrong this entire game.

Well Except on DJ maybe I have, but that doesn't matter. The thing with this is, why is he bad town? it doesn't make sense.

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 910, Slandaar wrote:The reason hes scum is because everyone is always bad/noob etc but he is always wrong.
With rev he left the out 'noob or scum'
with DJ it was a terribly weak defence which makes no sense at all. With Declan again; why wasn't he 'bad town'? it was a terribly opportunistic vote at a time to counterwagon to DJ.

i don't understand the bold. your only legit points in this post here are the last two sentences. other than that, kbw is as lazy as ztife, who is "likely town" in your eyes. funnily enough, you've been wrong a helluva lot on this game too - should we lynch you for that?

Eh the bad/noob thing is damning because when hes calling everyone bad/noob then never right it reads as a completely fake way to defend his 'reads'. For example; if DJ was bad town why wasn't Declan? Doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

I explained bolded earlier; he left himself an out.

In post 952, Mac wrote:
In post 802, Kingmaker wrote:
Vote Count 2.2

don_johnson: 2 (Remembrance, Superdeclan)
Limo: 1 (Bacde)
Remembrance: 1 (Ztife)
Superdeclan: 2 (Limo, don_johnson)

Not Voting: Deltabacon, Keybladewielder, Mac, Slandaar

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch and 5 votes to go to night.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2013-03-30 02:30:00)

PM me if you see errors.

The VC when he voted Declan.

Note: I had just unvoted DJ and was looking at Declan.

lol. so you were looking at declan too yet you jump on kbw for it? were you looking at the counterwagon for dj but decided against it? this entire case is horseshit.

KBW voted rev for being scum, who else did that? OH WAIT IT WAS SLANDAAR! kbw voted declan for bad logic, who else considered doing that? OH WAIT IT WAS SLANDAAR!

No you have that wrong, I voted then KBW; if it were him voting first you would have a point. But I was the one leading so I cannot know if he genuinely thought what he said or hes scum following me therefore I cannot consider him to be thinking similarly to me (this is a horrible pitfall for a lot of town). What you need to understand is this; KBW was VERY quiet yesterday then as soon as I unvoted DJ and was talking to Declan he voted Declan. Coincidence much?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 322, don_johnson wrote:
the ztife wagon is stupid. he's a replacement, no? lots of replacements half ass a game when they first get in.

Don might have been playing clever but I doubt it. This likely makes Ztife town unless DJ was defending his buddy while putting in a tell to disassociate himself which would be very very good but then you need to rely on someone picking it up so ehhhhhhhh probably just Ztife town from this alone.

Just FYI Mac.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Mac »

kbw's vote on declan does make sense though, you said yourself you thought declan was scum SK hunting. declan immediately started pushing dj to the max claiming sk. it was not good logic. it looked scummy. it merited his vote imo, it almost merited mine too.

obviously, the scenario has changed because don was scum. declan is now probably town. this does not explain the nightkill. the NK runs entirely in your favour because both rem and declan have been adamant you are town, to the point you even have a little triangle of trust which may or may not exist. the point is: you do not merit a position of trust in this game, you have remembrance and declan on your side hence why they are both alive today.

your point about bacde is also rubbish too considering his last post mentioning you said you didn't look too good.

you can also easily define noob town as scum too, it's not a case of noob town or noob scum.

you have no case against me other than finding imaginary links between me and every other scum player you accuse of voting me. and your reason for not voting me today is because you didn't die last night is absolutely terrible too.

and if you can point out where KBW used the noob or scum as a get out card, that would be great.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 954, Slandaar wrote:
In post 322, don_johnson wrote:
the ztife wagon is stupid. he's a replacement, no? lots of replacements half ass a game when they first get in.

Don might have been playing clever but I doubt it. This likely makes Ztife town unless DJ was defending his buddy while putting in a tell to disassociate himself which would be very very good but then you need to rely on someone picking it up so ehhhhhhhh probably just Ztife town from this alone.

Just FYI Mac.

really? i believe, if this is a disassociating tell, we have just picked it up, no?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Slandaar »

What?

DJ is saying he thinks Ztife is a replacement; if they were buddies he would never get this wrong unless he was laying this tell purposefully which as I said; only works if someone picks up on it so probably isn't worth the risk if they were buddies hence that one line makes Ztife very likely town.

Lets theory craft; perhaps if you and I are both town the reason I didn't get nked is because scum anticipated me running you down? the exact reason I didn't vote you today in case this was what was happening?

Think about it.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Honestly, there are too many reasons why Bac was killed for that piece of evidence to be legitimate. I can think of at least 4 to 5 different reasonings the scum would use. I'm removing it as invalid evidence until more people flip. Then I'll go back to it.

1. It should be noted that Bacde supported the triangle at the end of the day, which implies he did not suspect Slandaar as much as the initial claim of suspicion, at the very least, it lessens the argument.

I really want to question Ztife though, I want Limo to answer my accusations, and I want Keyblade to come back as well. It's murkier today than yesterday. :igmeou:
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Yes; I interpretted Bacdes claim of the trust triangle will win the game for town as that she read us both town at the end of the day. I think that is very clearly implied.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Mac »

aaah i see what you mean.

Your theory is possible. but now you're just changing your reads on me to try and sway me away. since day one, you have repeatedly said I'm scum and now I'm challenging you as scum we are suddenly both town?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Mac »

actually, if you were scum slandaar, bacde would probably have been the perfect kill for you.

Limo, KBW and Ztife are all suspicious for lack of activity pretty much.

Declan, Remembrance are both pretty much confirmed town and on your side. Bacde was the only non-confirmed town in this triangle shiz.

You've been pressuring me since day one.

aaaand Delta is probably your scum buddy.

so slandaar, if me and you are town, who are the scum?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Remembrance »

No, no more Bacde death speculation, for now at least. I have thought about at least 9 different angles, there's just nothing here without more flips. If you want, I can actually go through each death speculation and each of them will sound plausible. It's not the same as with Don.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Kingmaker »

Vote Count 3.2

Keybladewielder: 3 (Slandaar, Remembrance, Superdeclan)
Limo: 1 (Deltabacon)
Slandaar: 1 (Mac)
Superdeclan: 1 (Limo)

Not Voting: Keybladewielder, ztife

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch and 4 votes to go to night.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2013-04-05 21:00:00)
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 958, Remembrance wrote:Honestly, there are too many reasons why Bac was killed for that piece of evidence to be legitimate. I can think of at least 4 to 5 different reasonings the scum would use. I'm removing it as invalid evidence until more people flip. Then I'll go back to it.

1. It should be noted that Bacde supported the triangle at the end of the day, which implies he did not suspect Slandaar as much as the initial claim of suspicion, at the very least, it lessens the argument.

I really want to question Ztife though, I want Limo to answer my accusations, and I want Keyblade to come back as well. It's murkier today than yesterday. :igmeou:

Go ahead.

Vote: Limo

#865/866 almost too good a slip to be a true. Last couple of posts end of D2 are way too scummy.

@Mac what do you think of Limo? And why do you think im scum? Fire away.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Mac »

I think, if Slandaar is not scum, it's Limo. I didn't really have a solid read on you but that dj quote slandaar pointed out probably does make you town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

I didn't say I think you are town Mac just that a situation with very good explanation why I didn' t die exists. There are others; like scumMac was worried if they nk me then Mac is autolynched next day etc.

But, I do think you are town now, yes.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 am

Post by Mac »

I think we should mass-claim? We stand a better chance of winning if everyones roles and results are known I think.

Just my opinion like.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Slandaar »

I like it; I nearly made my first post of this day to say 'we are massclaiming' but I decided against however there is one claim in particular I want to see so lets do it.

KBW
Limo
Delta
Ztife
Mac
Declan
Me

In that order we claim.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:39 am

Post by Mac »

I don't care which of KBW/Delta/Limo claim first in all honesty, they are the most suspicious at the moment so just claim as they read this would be the best option.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Remembrance »

Okay Ztife, thank you.

1. From what I've surmised, you have gathered that Limo is scum from the previous days events.
2. Is there anything unique you have particularly that makes you think Limo is scum?
3. You say reads are protown, if you have the time could you please give us your reads? In exchange, I will give you mine since it takes some time to put them out.
4. What did you take from your early interactions with Don, during the first day? He defended you heavily.

Reads:

Town:
Slandaar

Probably town:
Declan
Delta

Remaining possibly scum:
Ztife<->Mac
Keyblade
Limo

If you want me to explain a particular read just ask.

I am interested in a mass role claim.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Mac »

Whats <-> and why does it apply to me and ztife?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Remembrance »

You're about even. Your(Mac) actions lately have been towny, with a town perspective on your cases. In a way, while I think you're wrong, I can at least see where you're coming from, which is something I could not see on day 2.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Limo »

Should probably respond to the points against me or something. Maybe later.

I will not be claiming.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:51 am

Post by Limo »

By the way, you're amongst the last people I'd NK if I were scum, Rem.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”