kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1313, Wisdom wrote:
The first vote on me was nonsensical and opportunistic. His "case", if there was any, was terrible and felt contrived; all it had was dislike for my playstyle this game (my voting-unvoting pattern) and meta. I shot down everything he accused me of, and he unvoted - I thought he understood he was being dumb but no, now that we're approaching the deadline he suddenly finds another weak reason and votes me again.

And honestly, if you look at his ISO the only thing Nacho has done in this game is the plan (which he didn't follow because he supported another plan), and finding someone to push (myself). He also unvoted Fate despite his previous push on Bacde, and this was never explained; and after that he stopped caring about Fate.

And now he acts like he's tunneled town on me when he knows full well that I am not scum.

While I agree with you that the first case he made on you was weak, the reaction we got from it was pretty strong, you contradicted in a couple of answers and overall your answers had holes on them. It greatly helped me to develop my read on you so I find it useful and it was early in the day so I don't have a problem with it not being a super refined case. About "he suddenly finds another weak reason and votes me again". I do think trying to lynch a lurker with 13 people alive is a weak move. But more important is that this tells me you find his tunneling on you scummy. I was in a game with you where we had some strong tunneling from a couple of players yet you never mention you find that scummy.

As i said Nacho's plan is a null tell for me, and the fact he didn't follow his own plan is more a town tell than scummy imo. His indulgence with fate is the only thing I would agree to find scummy because it was a sudden change of hearth towards that slot.

Lastly this "he knows full well that I am not scum" is a groundless accusation.

To summarize, your reasons to find Nacho scummy are: He is tunneling you, he hasn't done much this game and his sudden change when Fate replaced in.

ebwop: Why you guys write so fast, now half this post lost its meaning. Going to start making small posts so when I finally post it doesn't go full of outdated stuff. QQ

SE-Asians (L-4): I Am Innocent, Human Destroyer, kuror0
Nachomamma8 (L-5): pirate mollie, Wisdom
Wisdom (L-4): borkjerfkin, Fate, Nachomamma8
Fate (L-3): mantisdreamz, Remembrance, SE-Asians

Not Voting: RachMarie, buldermar

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Too lazy to be scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1325, kuror0 wrote:I was in a game with you where we had some strong tunneling from a couple of players yet you never mention you find that scummy.

Go read that game again then, because you're having memory problems.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1325, kuror0 wrote:you contradicted in a couple of answers and overall your answers had holes on them.

Please show me where I contradicted or where I had "holes" in my answers.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

As for voting a lurker; I said it many times that I don't have a strong scumread on anyone. The closest thing to a strong scumread I have is on Nacho, who prolly won't get lynched because of his claim. The deadline is coming and I am pushed to vote for one of the wagons, which are Fate and Se-Asians. Imo, Fate is scummier for lurking and refusing to provide any content, so I don't see what's wrong with my vote.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:02 am

Post by kuror0 »

Right now I'm reading wisdom as scum. Very inconsistent lately.

If you find Nacho scummy for not doing much this game, why you find IAI town? Imo he has done A LOT less. Actually all he has done in my eyes was bringing stuff back and some reviews which were also outdated so...

First time I've seen you name tunneling as scummy, if someone whit more games can correct me on this would be appreciated.

Once you got under pressure your posts have been pretty bad(As in you got very defensive and stop trying to get reads on people).

You voted to develop a read on people but got a scum read on Nacho for doing the same on you.

double checking stuff and giving you time to answer about your IAI town read.
Too lazy to be scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:05 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1277, I Am Innocent wrote:@Rach/Wisdom/buld, everyone has N1 claimed and now chimed in, time to vote.

I'm more the hammering kind of guy.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1288, Remembrance wrote:I've meta'd Fate, he usually brings more to the table.
I'm kind of used to him not doing shit. But then again I'm kind of used to him being scum, so.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1289, Remembrance wrote:How often does town you do that Nacho?

Approximately 76.8% of the time.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1329, kuror0 wrote:If you find Nacho scummy for not doing much this game, why you find IAI town? Imo he has done A LOT less.

lol, if we disregard the plan, what has Nacho done this game? IaI has done some decent posts which have given me town vibes, and even if he still supports that SE-Asians is scum, he's certainly not pushing for his mislynch like Nacho did, first with Bacde and now with me.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1275, Remembrance wrote:I'll Iso him and think about it.

Requestiong Prod of IaI

^Active lurking scum
Are you ready for this?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Remembrance »

That's what I was thinking.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1329, kuror0 wrote:Right now I'm reading wisdom as scum. Very inconsistent lately.

He has been quite inconsistent throughout the game in my opinion, but I'm starting to doubt that it's indicative of him being scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1335, Remembrance wrote:That's what I was thinking.

Let's have a chat?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1329, kuror0 wrote:First time I've seen you name tunneling as scummy

That's a lie, and you know it. In the newbie we played together I said a couple of times that one out of Zaicon and Belisarius is scum because I wasn't buying that both were tunneling on me so hard, and I also called Zaicon scum for pushing the limits of tunneling numerous times. So don't tell me you haven't seen me being annoyed by tunneling.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 am

In post 1280, borkjerfkin wrote:Remembrance is town.

SE-Asians I still lean scum on for pretty much universally anti-town play. Other than that I can't tell wtf he's (they're?) even saying and tend not to read his posts.

Someone remind me of this post Day 2 if Asians, by some strange fluke, flips town.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:10 am

Wisdom why are your recent posts so jumpy?
Are you ready for this?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Remembrance »

Sure, what would you like to chat about?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:11 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1341, Remembrance wrote:Sure, what would you like to chat about?

Mantis. What comes to mind?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Remembrance »

In post 1244, Mantisdreamz wrote:hah
funny, because i was just going to say to you: i don't think you'll ever be satisfied completely that someone is town, cause you always manage to find some sort of unintentional crack
guess you proved me wrong

^ I liked this post. But it took 4 minutes to write!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 am

I've changed my mind on kuror0, they're town.

After Wisdom's recent posting, I could buy Wisdom-scum.

Post 1321-1323 is literal shit considering Wisdom's original stance (I think it was his?) of not lynching claimed N1 PRs.
Are you ready for this?
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1333, Wisdom wrote:
lol, if we disregard the plan, what has Nacho done this game? IaI has done some decent posts which have given me town vibes, and even if he still supports that SE-Asians is scum, he's certainly not pushing for his mislynch like Nacho did, first with Bacde and now with me.

So you are saying that Nacho is scummy for trying to push lynches? Or because they were all mislynches? But it can't be because you were voting Fate aka Bacde till a few posts ago, so are you willingly voting for a mislynch?

If you don't think Fate is a mislynch then you find Nacho scummy for pushing for lynches. Which is kind of silly imo. OR did I terribly misunderstood your post?
Too lazy to be scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:14 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1343, Remembrance wrote:
In post 1244, Mantisdreamz wrote:hah
funny, because i was just going to say to you: i don't think you'll ever be satisfied completely that someone is town, cause you always manage to find some sort of unintentional crack
guess you proved me wrong

^ I liked this post. But it took 4 minutes to write!

Why?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1345, kuror0 wrote:
In post 1333, Wisdom wrote:

So you are saying that Nacho is scummy for trying to push lynches? Or because they were all mislynches? But it can't be because you were voting Fate aka Bacde till a few posts ago, so are you willingly voting for a mislynch?

If you don't think Fate is a mislynch then you find Nacho scummy for pushing for lynches. Which is kind of silly imo. OR did I terribly misunderstood your post?

Given the fact that Nacho suddenly stopped pushing Fate, I don't know if he's a mislynch and he probably isn't. I know that I am a mislynch though.
So yes, all Nacho is doing itt is trying to seem town by producing a plan (and not following it) and searching for someone lynchable to push.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:16 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 1338, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1329, kuror0 wrote:First time I've seen you name tunneling as scummy

That's a lie, and you know it. In the newbie we played together I said a couple of times that one out of Zaicon and Belisarius is scum because I wasn't buying that both were tunneling on me so hard, and I also called Zaicon scum for pushing the limits of tunneling numerous times. So don't tell me you haven't seen me being annoyed by tunneling.

As i said im double checking stuff, if you are right i will retract from this point.
Too lazy to be scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:17 am

Post by buldermar »

I'm getting bored of refreshing this page -_-

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”