NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

@Rainbow, I might have missed it, but didn't see them camping TUA much, or attacking DGB/Robo. Also, I see one post pestering KBW, but otherwise no defense, closest to it is townreading them slightly. Admittedly they have very few posts, but still.

Klick, current reads?

Also, TAM/Lurker seem to have done almost literally nothing, so yeah.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 2.05:

Jennifer - Arcangel
DrippingGoofball - Titan, RachMarie, zdenek, Jennifer, Underachivers
Antilles - DrippingGoofball, Rainbowdash, Human Destroyer, BBmolla
Klick - Bulbazak

Not Voting - Antilles, Jennifer, TheLurker, Ms Marangal, Arcangel, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-20 23:09:09) or by 10:10 PM on April 20th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
Ms. Marangal is V/LA until Wednesday

Searching for replacements for Antilles and TheLurker.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by RachMarie »

ummm wait? I dont have 2 votes???

SHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't expose my favoritism!

edited
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1121, Metal Overlord wrote:
@Bulbakaz, a question, you failed to disprove any of the defenses I raised against your points regarding me aside from that I ragequit, which, as far as I know, isn't alignment indicative. What do you currently think of me in particular?

I believe I addressed everything that I found important, however, if you want me to address something in particular, please let me know. I still think your slot is scum, however, I believe it best to look elsewhere at the moment as 1.) I kinda want to see what you do without a wagon on you. 2.) Our back and forth d1 ended up being a bit of a distraction and I think it not only fogged up some of my reads, but other people's as well, because 3.) everybody just tl;dr our posts, and thus missed out on what was actually said. Therefore, even if you are scum, nobody will be able to see it, because the evidence is buried under mountains of text that no one wants to read (much to my distress).

Also, want me to make a compilation of all the horrible arguments/responses you've made?

What is this? A loaded question with the intent to strawman?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

For the first, specifically the first four points. I believe you kinda dropped them all after my #1014.

As for the second part, are you sure you're in a sane state of mind? Since that's abnormally paranoid. Actually, all I really wanted to see was a response, be it a denial or admittance of you having horrible responces/arguments, but yeah . . .
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1129, Metal Overlord wrote:For the first, specifically the first four points. I believe you kinda dropped them all after my #1014.

As for the second part, are you sure you're in a sane state of mind? Since that's abnormally paranoid. Actually, all I really wanted to see was a response, be it a denial or admittance of you having horrible responces/arguments, but yeah . . .

First, I did answer the points I could. However, a lot of #1014 was you saying "F- you" repeatedly, and I felt it wasn't worth responding to. Actual questions, concerns, misrepresentations and the like I addressed. This went on for a couple more posts after your #1014, and then it kinda wound down, as I was moving on for the moment, which I think MS recognized. The best thing at the moment was a truce, as it was starting to be more of a distraction, and therefore harmful to the town. I do not see the point of stirring things up again, but I'll leave that to you.

Second, that WAS a loaded question designed to make me look bad no matter what my answer. I just pointed it out as such. And your quote:

In post 1129, Metal Overlord wrote:
be it a denial or admittance of you having horrible responces/arguments,

shows that it's an attempt to sneak in a strawman argument.

Personally, I have half a mind to vote you again, as you are a much better lynch than Klick, but first I'm going to ask Titan something.

@Titan: I know you were an advocate for a truce between MO and myself for this day, which I have since shown and admitted that I am interested in, if only to solidify my reads outside that wagon. However, with MO intent on starting a fight and strawmanning me, is it still the best course of action? I guess what I'm asking is what would you do if you were me in this situation?

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Got so wrapped up in the MO thing, that I forgot to respond to MM:

You were talking about their posts reading genuine? That's a completely different matter, and one that I agree can be instrumental in forming reads. However, it is not the same as "ingenuity" which is more about a specific person being clever, rather than a statement about how their posts feel and the motives that might have gone into them. That being said, what exactly do you find genuine about MO's posts (please be specific, as I'd like to see what you see)? Also, how do you feel about their recent attack against me, since you stated that previous posts of theirs have not felt malicious?

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Also,

Unvote

I'll figure out what to do after I wake up...

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1055, Titan wrote:
Klick - can you explain why you sheeped onto Jen when And show you really liking jen's posts? also, why were you trying to save kbw yesterday?

Klick
- answer this please.

---------------------

I know I have other things to respond to and answer but I'm crashing right now, so will get to it later.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

Personally, while I agree that we shouldn't focus solely on each other, you're conviction that we're scum is quite possibly damaging, as it undoubtedly affects your other reads, and is something that I believe certainly shouldn't be just dropped. Also, if you truly believe us to be scum, then dropping us as somebody you go after actively and press for the lynch of is something extremely against your alignment, so I'm curious, what makes you willing to do such? And where does this "hostility" on our part come from? If you claim that we're being "hostile" and so that makes us even more scummy (as you seem to be) then what can your activity towards us be considered? All I'm trying to do is actively defend myself. You cite the loaded question; Yes, either answer makes you look bad, but it's not in a deceptive way. The mere fact that it is loaded, and such a question can be made attests to that. You have made quite a few poor cases against us, trying to force us to be scum against the facts. That is exposed by the nature of the question. Either you lie, or you admit to that fact. As mentioned, I don't believe you to be scum. Though, interestingly enough, you could quite easily be scum, and it is extremely foolish to have dropped that as an option. And, considering some of the aforementioned forcing, I'm actually beginning to reconsider the dubbing of you as town.
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Metal Overlord »

this is KX btw
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

Also, I strongly disagree with the DGB wagon, and with the Antilles wagon, is there any reason we're voting them aside from the whole total of 10 posts thing?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1124, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1113, Klick wrote:Can I ask how I placed a spot on the death list, aside from not really doing much?

D1 camp on TUA while attacking (yet never voting) DGB paired with early passive defense to later ignoring KBW.

Then how the D1 attacking of DGB really hasnt rolled over to today bugs me too.

Okay, we can lynch Klick, but if he flips scum can we auto-lynch DGB?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1136, Metal Overlord wrote:Also, I strongly disagree with the DGB wagon, and with the Antilles wagon, is there any reason we're voting them aside from the whole total of 10 posts thing?

You're not voting.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:34 am

Post by Zdenek »

Metal Overlord is almost sure town.

They voted KBW yesterday, and then unvoted because they were worried about having put him at L-1, and I don't see them faking that move with a buddy.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1136, Metal Overlord wrote:Also, I strongly disagree with the DGB wagon, and with the Antilles wagon, is there any reason we're voting them aside from the whole total of 10 posts thing?

Yes, read the game.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1137, Zdenek wrote:Okay, we can lynch Klick, but if he flips scum can we auto-lynch DGB?

K K

Klick is your buddy

We get it
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1134, Metal Overlord wrote:Personally, while I agree that we shouldn't focus solely on each other, you're conviction that we're scum is quite possibly damaging, as it undoubtedly affects your other reads, and is something that I believe certainly shouldn't be just dropped.

Hes not saying he's willing to drop his scum read on you, but drop the argument for now, which is protown.

Also, people can be wrong on one person and right on the others.

mo wrote:
Also, if you truly believe us to be scum, then dropping us as somebody you go after actively and press for the lynch of is something extremely against your alignment, so I'm curious, what makes you willing to do such?.

No, it's not. The argument you two are having has become unproductive and is veering towards a distraction. It's not helping either of you gain a better read on the other, especially in the case of bulba in which it is just confirming for him what he already believes...that you are scum. And from what I gather it's making you move him to a scum read or at least weakening a town read.

But regardless dropping an argument for a time is not dropping a scum read. You have to be able to assess what's likely. Your lynch today is not likely, there are people actively fighting your lynch, and noones even voting you right now.

Why would you even want to keep up the argument with bulba?
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1130, Bulbazak wrote:

@Titan: I know you were an advocate for a truce between MO and myself for this day, which I have since shown and admitted that I am interested in, if only to solidify my reads outside that wagon. However, with MO intent on starting a fight and strawmanning me, is it still the best course of action? I guess what I'm asking is what would you do if you were me in this situation?

get more and more condescending, bitchy and snarky
. It's a really hard thing to do, but just try to ignore/drop it. Just respond that the argument has become unproductive, which is usually the case with arguments that last a day phase or longer, and try to resist the urge to respond further. You're not in danger of getting lynched, so you don't need to defend yourself.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Titan »

@Bulbakaz, a question, you failed to disprove any of the defenses I raised against your points regarding me aside from that I ragequit, which, as far as I know, isn't alignment indicative. What do you currently think of me in particular? Also, want me to make a compilation of all the horrible arguments/responses you've made?

This is stupid and needlessly picky...just stop.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1103, BBmolla wrote:
In post 861, Titan wrote:
DGB
I know that people have pointed it out since you replaced in, so I'm really not sure how to take your most recent post. There are no power roles in this game. Not one. There is a plurality? lynch. Right now, if not a single soul does anything. TUA's are getting lynched.

Your other head asked for claims two pages prior to this you guys should really talk

Arthur knows its vanilla. He thought dgb was gambiting by asking people to claim and seeing if they would and was going along with it.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Titan »

Okay time to go roll some dice...get to the rest later.
Half troll/Half wall.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

I'm sad that nobody even wants to know anything about me they just want to call me scum and move on

It's just like high school all over again ;-;
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1147, BBmolla wrote:I'm sad that nobody even wants to know anything about me they just want to call me scum and move on

It's just like high school all over again ;-;

well you are replacing a somewhat scummy player and look kinda scum yourself.

Whats with basically everypony calling DGB scum either way?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@MO: Even though I still believe you to be scum, I also recognize that the back-and-forth yesterday didn't help matters any. Fact of the matter is, even though I see it, others do not, which I mainly believe to be because of the length of our posts and everyone is tl;dr-ing them and assuming the big, bad Bulba is being mean to MO. Fact of the matter is that it ultimately turned into a distraction, and there's nothing I can do about it right now. Therefore, it is in my best interest to clear my head and look elsewhere at the moment. Also, as I've said several times already, I'm curious to see how you act without a wagon on you.

In the meantime, I'm going to go after one of my other main scumreads and see what happens, because ultimately, that will give me a better read on this game.

Vote DrippingGoofballs

@BB: It's not helping that you're not posting anything of substance.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”