NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1319, Human Destroyer wrote:
Nope sorry, I'm town and you will be. I want you to make it very very clear why you're scum reading me. But, it's nice for you to point out that you're not actually willing to read our posts. I know it's really hard to come up with tangible reasons for why town is scum, but it's what you're going to have to do. So, hop to it!
:neutral:
I did read your post. I'm just not doing what you want me to do. Because, y'know, that would take effort.

Besides, I've already showed how shitty your reactions are, and this "LOL PLAYER X IS NOT READING MY POSTS" seems to be becoming sort of a buzzphrase you guys.[/quote]

I'm sorry to break this to you young padawan but you didn't show shit actually, and if you can't tell the difference between a town reaction to a crappy accusation by someone they're suspecting and a scum reaction, then that's something you're going to have to work on. I want you to read my iso, and actually give reasons for why I'm scum. I don't need a case; I just need to see that you're actually reading the game and not reacting to something because I said you were suspicious. And, it's not just because you're lurking. You were really aggressive with MO and people read that as town, but it's been rather one note and I want to see that you're actually scumhunting and not just blowing hot air.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1284, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: TUA
In post 1287, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: TUA
In post 1323, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1322, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1320, TheUnderachivers wrote:Don't listen to DSB, Tammy!!!!

Also, lets swing.
:scumposting:
His buddies won't bus as hard as I'd like them to, but us townies can get the job done, right?

VOTE: TUA
I believe you've made your point clear. Voting the same person three times in a row really doesn't make a difference...
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1200, BBmolla wrote:What if all scum were being replaced right now
It's possible some are? Though I have a theory that Rach might actually be town.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1315, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey Titan

HD is town

If you could vote TUA,

I'd be much obliged

Why are you appealing to me as town when you are claiming I'm scum?
Half troll/Half wall.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Just seeing if you'd be willing to vote scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1237, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1212, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

Thanks for dropping the "I'm paranoid" scumtell.
I agree with DGB here. What's the scum motivation of drawing the lynch to yourself over your scumbuddies, exactly?
Read mafiastuck, she did the same thing there. She didn't draw the lynch to herself as people don't lynch someone for her antics, but they go "oh look that's town".
whoever wrote: Her distracting from the TUA/KBW/MO lynches annoyed the hell out of me...but it's not really scummy.
How is it not scummy? If TUA and MO aren't scum, then she drew away votes from actual scum KBW. And since I don't think MO is scum, she helped to draw the lynch from both KBW and TUA by voting herself. (And, if people wouldn't have switched to KBW, MO would have been lynched.)
hd wrote:
In post 1214, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
In post 1210, BBmolla wrote:If Antilles is town that dude is probably scum^
Go away pls
DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1190, Titan wrote:Oh yeah, I'm also increasingly suspicious of HD.
I think we should consider lynching Titan at some point.

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
d. That's what Titan is doing.

No lol sounds like bad idea
^associative tells between MO+Titan ftw

I thought you were town Titan :cry:
I've been calling MO town since day one, why is it now that you're pulling associative tells? Oh and DGB has been calling MO town as well, why aren't there associative tells there?
hd wrote:
In post 1215, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
In post 1209, Metal Overlord wrote:Atm, I must say I'm rather unsure. Antilles' recent posts don't take away from what was done before, so I think my unvote was somewhat hasty. Re-reading (and more carefully), Bulba does bring up some good points, and I realize a change now doesn't take from before. However, in light of recent events, I don't think that a vote on them should be there just yer. As for the subject of MM, looking over, I can see quite a few things that I don't like, but they're not overly so, and quite a few are WIFOM. They main thing that gives me pause in saying they read null-scum is their townread of me, which I find quite strange if they were scum, and so I won't jump on the wagon. This lack of desisivness could just be cause tired, idk, but hopefully will be able to get back to this when I have more time. ~KX

Would like to say that I'm disappointed at this post. This post is fluff lol

Will respond to big bad wallmasters Bulb and Antilles next
Amished tell
why didn't you call out dgb for commiting the amished tell when she replaced in? why are you selective scum hunting?
hd wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:
In post 1193, Titan wrote:But yesterday you jumped from KBW to TUA to yourself. So you potentially called two scum scum, but ended up staying off their wagon to call for your own lynch, which wasn't going to happen.
Right, I was very frustrated that the town wasn't helping me bus my buds are vigorously as I'd hoped.

Aaaaaaand this is why you continue to be scum. You're better than this. You really are. Your play this game has been lacking. Your scum hunting has been superficial. And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.

How is beyond your comprehension that I've seen you behave this way as scum? Therefore these little antics do not make me think you are town.

Also, nice way to cut off what I actually said there buddy. What I said was if you are town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid. I didn't go, I'm just paranoid of you. I'm acknowledging there's a slight possibility your are town and I'm paranoid of you.
what the fuck

are you actually using Burden of Proficiency as a scumtell?

cause that's not a scumtell
I'd like for you to point out where I said that. I have made it quite clear that I think DGB is scum for reasons before this post.

But yes, incidentally, I happen to respect DGB as a player and as town would expect her to recognize obvious town play.
hd wrote:
In post 1221, Titan wrote:
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Pretending to be paranoid is my favorite schtick as scum, it allows me to cast a very wide net of baseless suspicion. I make shit cases and I go,
oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Where did I say I'm paranoid of HD? *peers up at what I wrote*. Nope, nope quite clearly states I'm suspicious of him. Hmmm fancy that.

So, DGB are you reading my posts? Have you read my posts? Because if you do happen to be town, and you're coming away with anything other than damn titans town, well then I don't know what to tell you. Read better?

Have fun mudslinging though!

You know what I find interesting? You don't ask why I'm increasingly suspicious of HD, you just immediately start misrepping what I actually said and ironically making a baseless and shit case for me being scum.
I like how you act like she's talking about your suspicion of me as your paranoia

lmao
I like how you're ignoring that she quote your post and continued talking about paranoia. Notice that she didn't once quote the post in which I actually mentioned the word paranoia to talk about it.
hd wrote:
In post 1222, Titan wrote:
In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.

Oh wow, you really are scum.
Nope, sorry, try again.
Half troll/Half wall.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1216, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:

Would like to put some disclaimer before we launch into this big wall. IMO Bulb is trying to bite off more than he can chew; starting wallotext arguments with me, Kx, and now Antilles. Yeah I wasn't very nasty towards Bulb throughout our whole exchange, because I am familiar with such tactics which I conveniently employ myself. However Kx replied more aggressively and Antilles is now dominating via power talk. I'll say Bulb, if you keep this up you're going to get destroyed. I'm telling you. I was being nice.
Your concern is flattering and all, but I'm a big boy and can take care of myself. Antilles is not the first "big dog" I've taken on, and they won't be the last. Simply put, the bigger and cockier they are, the more rewarding it is when I finally logic them to death.
In post 1216, Metal Overlord wrote:
In post 1179, Antilles wrote:
In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:Nope nope nope nope nope.
A classic "wait, things are not going as I planned them. Shit... you guys, we gotta stop this" moment.
I relish these moments.
Bulbazak is finding a more difficult enemy that he has faced this game!
Yes, because spouting nonsense is cause to make me shake in my boots.
In post 1216, Metal Overlord wrote:
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: It's funny: One could almost believe that you clicked the "quote" button on my post before even reading it in its entirety, with the express purpose of trying to dissuade people from lynching Ms Marangal.

And I'll tell you one thing right now. You're going to fail. She's going to be lynched, and she's going to flip scum, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, friend. Soz in advance.
Strong opponent we have here
Loud does not necessarily equal strong.
In post 1217, Metal Overlord wrote:
Anyway let's dance Bulbazak! Just don't fall down.
Okay, I'm confused here. Are you on Antilles's side here, my side, or did you decide to bring our previous fight onto the dance floor and make this an uncomfortable threesome? I just want to know what sort of shoes I should wear.
In post 1217, Metal Overlord wrote:
In post 1192, Bulbazak wrote: Going to begin with these:
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: And I'll tell you one thing right now. You're going to fail. She's going to be lynched, and she's going to flip scum, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, friend.
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: but ignoring what's actually true. Such as, that I've just handed you your second scum player.
In post 1179, Antilles wrote: Just follow my lead (like on kbw), and you'll get another red flip. On the other hand, you
could
fight me tooth and nail every step of the way and end up looking stupid
when
(yes) she is lynched, and (yes) there is a red flip. Again, it's your choice.
Just showing this trend. This is not certainty in reads. This is foreknowledge (notice the "when" instead "if"). Normally this degree of certainty is after an extended period of time, when the player has been pushing a specific slot, but there has been none of that from Antilles. Instead, he popped in, and claimed, with absolute certainty, that a player he hasn't interacted with AT ALL is scum, based on magical reasons that he's not going to share with anyone, because "if the blue fairy hasn't told them to you, then you must not be worthy".

Stop nitpicking please. You've also did that with the Kx reads with the ISO thing which honestly I did not understand at all. Lol
Not nitpicking. Showing a trend of scummy foreknowledge. Words mean something, MS, whether you want to acknowledge them or not.
In post 1217, Metal Overlord wrote: Okay so, what now Bulbazak? Do you find Antilles scum? If he is scum, is it possible that I happen to be scum/will it change your read of me/ and vice versa?
I will admit, Antilles has actually set off my scumdar louder than your slot ever could. So yes, I do find him scum. I currently have 2 pools of suspects, one that's valid if Antilles is scum, and the other if you are scum. They hardly intersect. So if we lynch Antilles, and he flips scum, you're clear as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to be pursuing Antilles for the foreseeable future, though.
In post 1233, Antilles wrote:
In post 1215, Metal Overlord wrote:Will respond to big bad wallmasters Bulb and Antilles next
Hey. You. I'm not a big bad wallmaster. I just enjoy dismantling a complete idiot's posts from time to time.
Apparently, dismantling a post equals using zero logic and a lot of hot air. No wonder I'm not getting anywhere...
In post 1233, Antilles wrote: Bulbazak is currently on my /ignore list for... hmmm, it says here:
Gross Incompetence
*Looks back over short Mafia history. Remembers: Near flawless town win in Newbie 1305, breaking BBMolla in Newbie 1333, lauded scum play in same game (later brought up by Voidedmafia in True Love), took down [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]*

Nope. Try again.
In post 1233, Antilles wrote: Impertinent Attitude
Sorry. Idiots tend to trigger my snark button.
In post 1233, Antilles wrote: and General Loudmouthery
Which is high praise coming from someone whose posts are full of hot air.
In post 1314, Titan wrote:
No one actually fucking follows you when you don't want to take the time to explain your suspicion

And you basically just end up being hot air

The same, but @Antilles.

I'm going to wait until the next vote count to get a better feel of the situation before proceeding. There's a lot of nonsense going on at the moment, and all it's doing is spreading the votes around.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1329, DrippingGoofball wrote:Just seeing if you'd be willing to vote scum.
I mean I realize we all know you're willing to vote scum since you ended yesterday voting yourself, but did you even read how yesterday's lynch went down?

I want anyone who is not on the DGB wagon to give me one real reason why you are not voting obvious scum.
Half troll/Half wall.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1332, Titan wrote: I want anyone who is not on the DGB wagon to give me one real reason why you are not voting obvious scum.
Because I'm voting obvious scum.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1325, Titan wrote:I'm sorry to break this to you young padawan but you didn't show shit actually, and if you can't tell the difference between a town reaction to a crappy accusation by someone they're suspecting and a scum reaction, then that's something you're going to have to work on. I want you to read my iso, and actually give reasons for why I'm scum. I don't need a case;
I just need to see that you're actually reading the game
and not reacting to something because I said you were suspicious. And, it's not just because you're lurking. You were really aggressive with MO and people read that as town, but it's been rather one note and I want to see that you're actually scumhunting and not just blowing hot air.
@bolded: well to be fair I
haven't
read anything before my second prod

but at the same time I'm way too lazy to go back and actually read it

(fucking parents and pulling me away from the computer while I try to make a post. who do they think they are, my parents?)
Are you ready for this?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:45 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1333, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1332, Titan wrote: I want anyone who is not on the DGB wagon to give me one real reason why you are not voting obvious scum.
Because I'm voting obvious scum.
+1. :P

Though really, I can wagon DGB. DGB, Jennifer, MO, and TheLurker are just about all equally scum.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Because my vote is on OBV scum and I'm not entirely sure of what to think of DBG at this point. I was iffy on her, and her predecessor but I'm more certain of my read on Lurker/TAM and Serra/Jen.

Pedit: then come join us on Jennifer
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:48 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 1336, Ms Marangal wrote:Pedit: then come join us on Jennifer
We are on Jennifer. :P
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 am

In post 1330, Titan wrote:
In post 1237, Human Destroyer wrote:

I agree with DGB here. What's the scum motivation of drawing the lynch to yourself over your scumbuddies, exactly?
Read mafiastuck, she did the same thing there. She didn't draw the lynch to herself as people don't lynch someone for her antics, but they go "oh look that's town".
That game is way too long; you have no chance of getting me to read it (assuming I'm thinking of the right one).

If she was scum, why she would get herself lynched when she could direct attention to a non-scum target is seriously beyond me.
whoever wrote: Her distracting from the TUA/KBW/MO lynches annoyed the hell out of me...but it's not really scummy.
How is it not scummy? If TUA and MO aren't scum, then she drew away votes from actual scum KBW. And since I don't think MO is scum, she helped to draw the lynch from both KBW and TUA by voting herself. (And, if people wouldn't have switched to KBW, MO would have been lynched.)
this is still me

Then why did she draw attention away from the MO lynch? Explain the scum motivation to me in better detail, because right now it looks like you're starting out from an assumption that she's scum and attributing this move to her being scum because of that. It's circular.
hd wrote:
In post 1214, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
In post 1210, BBmolla wrote:If Antilles is town that dude is probably scum^
Go away pls
DrippingGoofball wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi

No lol sounds like bad idea
^associative tells between MO+Titan ftw

I thought you were town Titan :cry:
I've been calling MO town since day one, why is it now that you're pulling associative tells? Oh and DGB has been calling MO town as well, why aren't there associative tells there?
it has nothing to do with calling someone town

it has to do with MO acting up when someone calls for his buddy's lynch
hd wrote:
In post 1215, Metal Overlord wrote:MS:
In post 1209, Metal Overlord wrote:Atm, I must say I'm rather unsure. Antilles' recent posts don't take away from what was done before, so I think my unvote was somewhat hasty. Re-reading (and more carefully), Bulba does bring up some good points, and I realize a change now doesn't take from before. However, in light of recent events, I don't think that a vote on them should be there just yer. As for the subject of MM, looking over, I can see quite a few things that I don't like, but they're not overly so, and quite a few are WIFOM. They main thing that gives me pause in saying they read null-scum is their townread of me, which I find quite strange if they were scum, and so I won't jump on the wagon. This lack of desisivness could just be cause tired, idk, but hopefully will be able to get back to this when I have more time. ~KX

Would like to say that I'm disappointed at this post. This post is fluff lol

Will respond to big bad wallmasters Bulb and Antilles next
Amished tell
why didn't you call out dgb for commiting the amished tell when she replaced in? why are you selective scum hunting?
didn't read that. quote it.
hd wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:

Aaaaaaand this is why you continue to be scum. You're better than this. You really are. Your play this game has been lacking. Your scum hunting has been superficial. And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.

How is beyond your comprehension that I've seen you behave this way as scum? Therefore these little antics do not make me think you are town.

Also, nice way to cut off what I actually said there buddy. What I said was if you are town, you'll have to deal with me being paranoid. I didn't go, I'm just paranoid of you. I'm acknowledging there's a slight possibility your are town and I'm paranoid of you.
what the fuck

are you actually using Burden of Proficiency as a scumtell?

cause that's not a scumtell
I'd like for you to point out where I said that. I have made it quite clear that I think DGB is scum for reasons before this post.

But yes, incidentally, I happen to respect DGB as a player and as town would expect her to recognize obvious town play.
I do too.

I don't really put it beyond her to make mistakes though.

I mean it's not like you're calling her on Burden of Proficiency
on an unflipped player
, not to mention yourself.

It's quite literally "You're scum because you're pushing me". Which is stupid.
hd wrote:
In post 1221, Titan wrote:
In post 1213, DrippingGoofball wrote:

oooo ooo I'm so paranoi
Where did I say I'm paranoid of HD? *peers up at what I wrote*. Nope, nope quite clearly states I'm suspicious of him. Hmmm fancy that.

So, DGB are you reading my posts? Have you read my posts? Because if you do happen to be town, and you're coming away with anything other than damn titans town, well then I don't know what to tell you. Read better?

Have fun mudslinging though!

You know what I find interesting? You don't ask why I'm increasingly suspicious of HD, you just immediately start misrepping what I actually said and ironically making a baseless and shit case for me being scum.
I like how you act like she's talking about your suspicion of me as your paranoia

lmao
I like how you're ignoring that she quote your post and continued talking about paranoia. Notice that she didn't once quote the post in which I actually mentioned the word paranoia to talk about it.
I noted it later
hd wrote:
In post 1222, Titan wrote:
In post 1220, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1219, Titan wrote:And the "I'm paranoid" scum tell? It's not just lame, it's quite frankly stupid.
Oh, so I'm spot on with it. That's what I thought.

Nope, sorry, try again.
no fuck you let me use my sharp wit where I want to
Are you ready for this?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Hey Titan

You really really need to vote for Underachievers now.

It's like this. Just cut and paste the below in your next post:

Code: Select all

[vote]TheUnderachievers[/vote]
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Titan »

Okay I'm just going to put HD in that category of lazy as fuck and playing sloppy and basically being distracting.

Seriously. Get a grip. You're being worthless until you get your head in the game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1338, Human Destroyer wrote:I mean it's not like you're calling her on Burden of Proficiency
on an unflipped player
, not to mention yourself
THIS IS PRETTY BALLSY

WHEN YOU'RE LITERALLY CALLING MO FUCKING SCUM AND ASSOCIATING US WITH HIM

WHEN NONE OF US HAVE FUCKING FLIPPED
Half troll/Half wall.

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 pm

In post 1340, Titan wrote:Okay I'm just going to put HD in that category of lazy as fuck and playing sloppy and basically being distracting.

Seriously. Get a grip. You're being worthless until you get your head in the game.
don't need you telling me that, I have things quite under control tyvm
In post 1341, Titan wrote:
In post 1338, Human Destroyer wrote:I mean it's not like you're calling her on Burden of Proficiency
on an unflipped player
, not to mention yourself
THIS IS PRETTY BALLSY

WHEN YOU'RE LITERALLY CALLING MO FUCKING SCUM AND ASSOCIATING US WITH HIM

WHEN NONE OF US HAVE FUCKING FLIPPED
Associative tells =/= Burden of proficiency
Are you ready for this?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Titan, Titan

vote TUA, sit down, have a beer, watch the hockey game.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote

Vote TheLurker
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

lol
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

as much as I want him lynched, he isn't going to be a viable wagon today, come one to Jen, or tell me why she's town.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1345, BBmolla wrote:lol
WTF?

Mar, he is absolutely a viable wagon. There are three days and we don't need a majority.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Jennifer »

In post 1258, Ms Marangal wrote:Yeah, and my fast wagon has amazing reason to why it's growing would that mean scum is on my wagon as well?
What? No. Your wagon has -not- grown at the same speed. I very quickly got up to L-1. You've barely gotten half way there and already people are losing interest. That shows me that we're likely right about you. But, hey, way to try to discredit. :/

For people on the TUA train, why? Is it because he was wagoned earlier? I got that same uh-oh feeling when we were close to lynching him last time that I had gotten in my prior games, where I refused to change my read until too late, and I kicked myself. Don't want to repeat that.

Zdenek... you really, really need to not vote someone who hasn't posted in forever and is being replaced. But, MM is ripe for a vote!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Really?

Just... really?
You don't earn
loyalty