NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1724, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1712, DrippingGoofball wrote: Bulbazak, Titan and Syryana - all three are scum. I'm 100% on Bulbazak, 90% on Titan and 80% on Syryana.
Still waiting on those explanations...
What

I have to convince you that you're scum? You should know.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1716, Jennifer wrote:Given the flip, DGB is likely town.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that both Day 1 rival lynches were on scum. It does make me less suspicious of MM though because I can't see why MMscum would give me a hard time about not voting KBW but being okay with voting TUA, when she'd town cred regardless.

The plurality lynches are also making it hard for me, as I don't feel that regular PoE can be applied because there's not the same need to compromise on a lynch choice, so scum can more easily avoid a wagon by just saying "I just felt X was scummier." I feel like we'd be better off from a reads perspective if we forced ourselves to agree on a lynch rather than doing this plurality stuff.

Although I think regular PoE may be a little off, I do think it's probably safe to say that at least one scum was on either KBW's or TUA's train because they would want to get town cred. (Not counting KBW as that wouldn't read for town cred but for self-preservation)

Underachivers - BBMolla (Robocopter), Klick, Human Destroyer, keybladewielder,
keybladewielder - Titan, syryana (TheLurker), RBD (otterhorse), Zdenek (BT), DCLXVI (RachMarie), Bulbazak

On the second lynch, the two largest trains ended up being DGB and TUA.
DrippingGoofball - Titan, DCLXVI (RachMarie), Underachivers, Jennifer, Bulbazak
Underachivers - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, BBmolla, Syryana, Metal Overlord

Unless DGB ends up being scum with TUA, I'd expect at least one scum to be on DGB. And probably still at least one scum on TUA for towncred.

I'm not willing to vote Bulb, because he's literally the most town person in this game to me. He's the only one that seemed to get that there was no legitimate case on me before and actually call people out on that.

Of the rest, I want to look more at Titan and Zdenek (Klick is still suspicious to me too, but you all know by now how I feel about voting people who are gone). And I still think that MO is probscum.

I looked at TUA's ISO, and I think RBD is probtown because of this post where TUA was trying to get the KBW wagon aborted:
In post 705, TheUnderachivers wrote:Abort the KBW wagon NOW.

It's town, Otter's scum.
Admittedly, MO might be probtown then too because of
In post 709, TheUnderachivers wrote:This only strengthens it. KBW is town. MO is not. OH is not, either.
but MO still rubs me in a not-town way and it's possible (though WIFOM alert I guess) that he would defend one scum while bussing another, which means one of MO or OH would be scum too.
Here TUA says:
In post 718, TheUnderachivers wrote:And, yeah. Right now, looks like a MO-DGB-Lurker-Jennifer scumteam.
which makes me think that at least one of MO, DGB, or Lurker must be scum (because I'm not and I think TUA would likely try to name one of his buddies to get town cred in case he survived the lynch). As mentioned, DGB seems more probtown to me today which leaves MO or Lurker (syrana)

Summary: Titan, Zdenek, MO, Syrana possibly Klick are the pool I think we'll find the remaining scum from.
Cool post. That's a whole lot of words.

What do you think of me right now? I'm curious.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1725, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1724, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1712, DrippingGoofball wrote: Bulbazak, Titan and Syryana - all three are scum. I'm 100% on Bulbazak, 90% on Titan and 80% on Syryana.
Still waiting on those explanations...
What

I have to convince you that you're scum? You should know.
Yeah, but the chances of him being scum are astronomically low.

TUA was kind of a well "I'd rather not lynch him right now because he's probably town and there are better people to lynch in any case" read, but Bulbazak is like a "I would take a bullet for him because he's so fucking town" read.

Ms. Marangal is still the best lynch.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:17 am

In post 1727, Antilles wrote:Yeah, but the chances of him being scum are astronomically low.
100% is low? K.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

DGB, a scumread has zero merit if you can't explain it. I've asked you to explain your points before, and you've refused, which is anti-town. It's hard to address a case if it's non-existant, which shouldn't be the case if you have a 100% scumread on me. So yes, explain it.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:06 pm

In post 1729, Bulbazak wrote:DGB, a scumread has zero merit if you can't explain it.
I already made a case a against you, you should self-vote.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Zdenek »

So, let's see:

On yesterday's lynch wagon:

DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, BBmolla, Syryana, Metal Overlord

For now everyone get's a pass.

I've been over why I think Jennifer is town.
In post 339, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 333, RachMarie wrote:UA WTF??? What is your reasoning
keys ISO is mainly fluff posting and active lurking. Why are you so defensive here?
Makes DCL reasonably likely to be town.

While I really dislike that Arcangel failed to vote yesterday and I'm a bit concerned that Mastin was bussing her early (because the case he used was silly and he dropped it really easily), this
In post 577, TheUnderachivers wrote:This is why there are some people on this site that don't think you're very good. Your being OMGUSy (on me) and it really blows. Mastin was right that your voting this hydra is selective but it was RVS so I don't think it was any kind of tell. I know you get offended when people wrongly accuse you but you should stop grudging on Mastin for putting a crap vote on you and kill MOscum today.
plea from TUA makes me think that she's town.

Klick is probably town for questioning TUA about their vote on KBW.

The way that Titan's reads have developed seems quite natural, and don't want to lynch them.

And we're down to:

Antilles (hydra)
ms. marangal
Bulbazak
RainbowDash

RBD has a reasonable chance of being scum since TUA pushed them as scum on day one and reversed their read on day two, and RBD stayed off both wagons yesterday. RBD also pushed TUA day one and stayed off that wagon day two.
In post 1478, Antilles wrote:TheUnderachivers don't really feel like scum to me.
Their point about not wanting to be mislynched early as they were in the other Large Normal they have played, is extremely fair.
Is truly terrible, so bad that I don't think he'd say it about a buddy who might have been flipped.

Of these remaining 4, I don't think that Marangal and Antilles are buddies. RBD pushing Antilles means that Antilles probably isn't scum with him.

Anyway,
Vote: RBD
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:18 pm

I haven't looked at RBD. Let me iso this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:21 pm

In post 1124, Rainbowdash wrote:D1 camp on TUA while attacking (yet never voting) DGB paired with early passive defense to later ignoring KBW.
Well this is definitely a townie post, given the TUA scumflip.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:24 pm

In post 1375, Rainbowdash wrote:Im still siding with TUA as null to leaning town. KBW is a really really bad player. Like to the point where I am half convinced he is somepony who is competent just trolling. I literally finshed a game where as town after responding to a player about who the NK was KNOWING who it was forgot who got killed within a page or two. I dont think he is the type of player who would actually bus when he has other options (MO). Thats why I actually think MO is somewhat decent for a scumpick still.
This is less town.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Syryana
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:28 pm

In post 1571, Rainbowdash wrote:Antilles being scum means that TUA is town. TUA is more likely scum than DGB just comparing the two though (although both are town probably). Antilles-scum also means DGB is probably town. Which is basically what my reads on those two already are.
There are several posts where RD tunnels on Antilles, and makes pre-flip dominos falls.

Suppose that RD is scum. She is pushing for an Antilles lynch quite strongly. If Antilles flips scum... then TUA is town, and I'm town. That would mean that RD is Antille's buddy, and bus'ing Antilles to save TUA?

The mental gymnastics are too exhausting to be scum.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1124, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1113, Klick wrote:Can I ask how I placed a spot on the death list, aside from not really doing much?
D1 camp on TUA while attacking (yet never voting) DGB paired with early passive defense to later ignoring KBW.

Then how the D1 attacking of DGB really hasnt rolled over to today bugs me too.
If you quote the whole thing it's better, since he's encouraging Klick to vote you, over, say, TUA.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1736, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1571, Rainbowdash wrote:Antilles being scum means that TUA is town. TUA is more likely scum than DGB just comparing the two though (although both are town probably). Antilles-scum also means DGB is probably town. Which is basically what my reads on those two already are.
There are several posts where RD tunnels on Antilles, and makes pre-flip dominos falls.

Suppose that RD is scum. She is pushing for an Antilles lynch quite strongly. If Antilles flips scum... then TUA is town, and I'm town. That would mean that RD is Antille's buddy, and bus'ing Antilles to save TUA?

The mental gymnastics are too exhausting to be scum.
No, he's not bussing there. It's just a garbage argument to sway people to lynch someone else, by promising information.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1571, Rainbowdash wrote:BLEH!

I need to think on this.

Antilles being scum means that TUA is town. TUA is more likely scum than DGB just comparing the two though (although both are town probably). Antilles-scum also means DGB is probably town. Which is basically what my reads on those two already are.

Im going to spend the hour or so thinking about this, but if we can quicklynch ANtilles that would be awesome.

Seriously look at his "oh TUA is town guys" post with a few hours to deadline that does absolutely nothing to actually stop TUA from getting lynched. He isnt voting DGB (or even talking about her), just still complaining that nopony is following his non-existant case.

Seriously, we get like two votes from each wagon on Antilles and we can actually lynch scum, right now we are basically guarenteed to hit town.
You should have also quoted all of this one, since he also tries to set up Antilles to look scummy after TUA flips.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1730, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1729, Bulbazak wrote:DGB, a scumread has zero merit if you can't explain it.
Then maybe you should refresh my memory and quote it, because all I remember is unfounded accusations and you refusing to explain them when asked.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Zdenek »

bulbazak help me lynch scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:43 pm

In post 1737, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1124, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1113, Klick wrote:Can I ask how I placed a spot on the death list, aside from not really doing much?
D1 camp on TUA while attacking (yet never voting) DGB paired with early passive defense to later ignoring KBW.

Then how the D1 attacking of DGB really hasnt rolled over to today bugs me too.
If you quote the whole thing it's better, since he's encouraging Klick to vote you, over, say, TUA.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the post then. What I am getting is that
RD is complaining that a player is scum for placing his vote on TUA while attacking but not voting me
, then abandoned the pursuit of DGB-scum. RD is complaining that he's voting his town-read, while attacking another player.

It seems overly complicated for scum.

DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 1720, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 1719, Syryana wrote:That is a remarkably calm response.

I don't like your second sentence because it's a rhetorical question with no purpose. The whole post is filler, but if you'd left it at "what the hell Marangal" I'd probably have overlooked it. However, since you clearly felt the need to embellish I took a closer look.
Why? were you expecting something other than a calm response?

The second line wasn't filler. It was expanding my point to reference the fact that we apparently have more than one suicidal towny in our midst. Which is unusual. Hardly embillishment,
Syry, I want you to respond to this.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:44 pm

In post 1740, Bulbazak wrote:
Then maybe you should refresh my memory and quote it, because all I remember is unfounded accusations and you refusing to explain them when asked.
Scum, you are wasting my time.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:45 pm

In post 1738, Zdenek wrote:No, he's not bussing there. It's just a garbage argument to sway people to lynch someone else, by promising information.
That I can see.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I doubt RBD is scum. I believe Mastin when he says he doesn't bus. That read completely genuine, and I noted a complete lack of bussing on TUA's part. I read their tunneling on RBD to be them trying to push for a mislynch, rather than trying to distance from a scum partner. Sorry to break it to you, but RBD is probably town. Derp town, but town nonetheless.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1744, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1740, Bulbazak wrote:
Scum, you are wasting my time.
Just as I thought...

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1746, Bulbazak wrote:I believe Mastin when he says he doesn't bus.
Why?

Because that's simply a lie.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1746, Bulbazak wrote:I noted a complete lack of bussing on TUA's part.
THEY VOTED KBW.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”