NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.07:

DrippingGoofball - Bulbazak, Syryana
Bulbazak - DrippingGoofball, arcangel, RainbowDash
Syryana - BBmolla, Human Destroyer, zdenek, Jennifer, Ms. Marangal

Not Voting - Titan, DCLXVI, Antilles, Metal Overlord, Klick

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-05-05 00:37:43) or by 11: 40 PM on May 4th, 2013.

Searching for a replacement for Klick
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1874, Ms Marangal wrote:Why is Bulb scum Rainbow?
Not wanting to abandon DGB vote yesterday even though if he did leave the wagon the deadline lynch (TUA) would not be changed. If he got the TUA voters to leave the TUA wagon though the lynch would become Antilles. Basically camping where he was without further knowledge of how many would leave TUA for Antilles (he would need three votes + his) he stuck on DGB while seeming to prefer Antilles.

Also sheeping town reads. Dont like how all my questionables are voting Syryana.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

It's nice to see Syryana continuing to fight the good fight, especially after Titan and myself had our confidence in the town shaken (or was that just me...). But Antilles being his boneheaded self has reawakened my zeal and given me a clear vision of what I must do. I considered cutting the following up into bite sized pieces, but no, you guys don't deserve that. So, I'm going to make you swallow a wall breaking down why I have narrowed it down to the following 3 scumspects, as well as address a few things.. However, I will be nice and divide it into sections, so you can read or ignore what you want.

Antilles:
In post 1864, Antilles wrote:You are clearly more interested in winning an argument than finding scum. Which means you're even more of an idiot than previously believed.
You know how you disassemble scum's lies? You argue with them and prove why what they said is wrong. I was being nice earlier, assuming that there may be some misunderstandings or an inherent flaw in your logic, but no, I was right originally, you're scum, hence your arguments are purposefully bad to drive a mislynch.
In post 1864, Antilles wrote: And whether or not
you think
the mental leap I made had anything to do with logical fallacies (and no, it did not), has no bearing on the fact that a) scum slots DO get more replacements -- I advise you to check yourself before you wreck yourself on this one buddy, and b) I know a lot more about mafia than you, I have played in countless more games than you, and my record as both town and scum blows yours out of the fucking water (yes, I checked your record out).
a.) It's still CIC, because slot replacements are still alignment neutral and can not be used as a reason to say someone is scum. Let's give some numbers from my short experience to exemplify this and show why it's a bad argument:

I mod games on another site (It's true.), and I've had to replace several people, mainly due to flaking. Out of 4 people that have flaked, only 1 was a mafia slot. That puts the ratio for replacement alignments at 3:1.

Next we'll move onto my first game on site, Newbie 1305. Out of 3 slots that replaced out, 2 were scum and 1 was town. Current ratio: 4:3.

Newbie 1333: 2 slots replaced - 1 scum, 1 town. Current ratio: 5:4

Newbie 1337: 3 slots replaced - 2 scum, 1 town Current ratio: 6:6

Amurika Mafia: 1 slot replaced - town Current ratio: 7:6

Add in undisclosed replacements of 2 town, that makes the ratio of town:scum slot replacements in my experience to be 9:6 or 3:2. As you can see, town barely wins out. That is a null tell. Deal with it.

b.) If you've looked me up, you know that I hate Burden of Proficiency. It's always a bad argument, and is always used as a means to discredit someone. In my opinion, it is more likely to either come from scum or arrogant town. Guess which one I think you are.

As far as my record, you still haven't gotten the full picture, and you've simply provided another reason why I need to finish my wiki.

Now to the posts that led to this little tirade in the first place:
In post 1857, Antilles wrote:I've read some Syryana posts. They stink. I'm perfectly fine with his lynch happening.
In post 1858, Antilles wrote:Also, the more a slot is replaced in a game, the more likely it is to be a scum slot.
Essentially, blah reasoning for agreeing with a lynch followed by a blatant logical fallacy to push it harder. Add in the fact that you contradicted yourself by saying you did not say a replaced slot is more likely to be scum and that you didn't place a vote after this, and we get the equivalent of you slinging your poo and seeing what sticks while staying far from the target.
In post 1757, Antilles wrote:RBD is probably town, sadly. His reads are just awful.

Ms. Marangal
Titan
Syryana
Metal Sonic

^ Look at them.
Actually took the time to go back and look at this post as well. Turns out I was right originally. As far as I can tell from RBD's ISO, these were people who were in her lynch pile. What I found strange was how you were calling what were essentially her scum reads awful, yet you shared a read in Ms. Marangal. That's why I was asking for clarification, which you never gave, just a big huffy non-response.

That's the main problem I have with Antilles. He never addresses the points against him. Instead, he implies or outright calls the other person stupid and hopes that discredits them enough that nobody will look at what was said. The last person who did that to me was Goodmorning in Newbie 1305, and she flipped scum. As such, it is a major scumtell of mine.

Ms. Marangal:
In post 1823, Zdenek wrote:
In post 728, Ms Marangal wrote:uuhhh... there are no PR's in this game Titan

and I'm seeing TUA as a stronger scum read the KBW, but not by much. I would much rather get Lurker lynched

and I'm defitenly not seeing MO scum

goddamn Posts
This makes me not want to lynch Marangal.
Actually, it's the exact opposite for me. Upon reading through her ISO, I found that MM made statements similar to the bolded throughout, normally about TUA and KBW. It essentially boils down to her saying that she believes them to be scum or that she would be good with their lynch but would rather vote someone else. It looks like distancing to me, while simultaneously pushing for a mislynch.

Her first posts of today were not good. She essentially copied what DGB had done d1, and got away with it.
In post 1693, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm done.

Lynch me before Scum start drawing associative tells that I had with KBW and TUA both.

I still think Jen is scum, I gave my case on it,
Bulba and Titan are town as fuck and it surprises me that DBG is scum reading them
, though my thoughts on DBG scum are slipping with each post she makes. I still think Antilles is town as well, especially after this last post he made.
In post 1697, Ms Marangal wrote:Yes, I realize that DC but the type of associations I had with Both flipped scum are pretty terrible, my scum reads are probably off this game, and at this point in time, I'm probably going to be a good person for scum to try and get a mislynch on.
We can afford to get rid of some of the people who will be used as distraction for scum so that people like Titan and Bulbazak have less interference to work with.
This I'm wary of, especially since MM seems to be complementing DGB's play (In the working well together sense). She takes the two strong town reads that DGB had been trying to discredit and call scum, and simultaneously shines a spotlight on them and says, "Look how town they are. Everybody should follow them and let them do what they do." These posts just don't feel right, and it seems as if they are meant to go hand-in-hand with DGB's attacks.

Dripping Goofballs: As I've explained, I hated her self-vote d1. Every reason she has given for it is false. A simple look at the vote count at the time could tell you that:
In post 782, Voidedmafia wrote:
Votecount 1.23:

Metal Overlord - Bulbazak, zdenek, Underachivers
TheLurker - ms. marangal
Underachivers - Robocopter, Klick, Human Destroyer, keybladewielder, Jennifer, DrippingGoofball, Otterhorse (L-2)
keybladewielder - Antilles, RachMarie, Titan, TheLurker

Not Voting - Metal Overlord, Arcangel

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The Deadline is in (expired on 2013-04-06 22:45:22) or by 9:45 PM on April 6th, 2013.

The Mastin2 head of The Underarchivers is V/LA.
The TUA wagon was at L-2, and wasn't diminishing, so that's out. She tried to say later that she was trying to derail the MO wagon, but as you can see, that was not even viable, and there was no way that was going to happen. So that's disproven. The only thing that her self-vote served to do was diminish and draw attention away from the TUA wagon, which is funny, since she claimed to have wanted them lynched.

This little beauty needs to be seen to believed. Including the original posts, along with my responses:
In post 1685, DrippingGoofball wrote: I dared Bulbazak to vote me with a promise to vote myself if he did. At the moment that I was relentlessly pursuing the lynch of his buddy TUA, he pounces and takes me on that promise.
In post 1691, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1680, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1679, Metal Overlord wrote:Why is bulbazak scum?
Iso my posts from yesterday, it's all there.
Which is funny, because when I asked you why as well, you never answered.
In post 1685, DrippingGoofball wrote: I dared Bulbazak to vote me with a promise to vote myself if he did. At the moment that I was relentlessly pursuing the lynch of his buddy TUA, he pounces and takes me on that promise.
In post 1421, Bulbazak wrote:TUA, if you switch to DGB, I will too.
In post 1423, DrippingGoofball wrote:
So will I.
In post 1433, TheUnderachivers wrote:
this is a good idea.

vote:DGB
In post 1463, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1460, TheUnderachivers wrote: Why are you not voting DGB, Bulb?
Waiting for reactions from our new players. I have no idea which way they're going to align themselves, and Antilles is still my preferred lynch. Regardless, I'll probably be crashing soon (caffeine...) and check back up on things when I wake. I expect to have my permanent vote down by 7pm, so if I don't see a move toward Antilles, I'll set my vote sometime between those times.
Nope. Good try though. I saw the clock inching towards deadline with my preferred lynch with zero traction, so I offered to switch to another strong scumread if TUA would join, since he had been asking people to vote without voting himself. Your offer came second, and was based off of my offer to TUA. I actually thought I was going to be gone from 7pm until the deadline, which was why I wanted my permanent vote down. It turns out that my schedule cleared up last minute.
In post 1774, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1772, Human Destroyer wrote:I'll be honest, I understood almost nothing of this post.

DGB Bulbazak is town. Push Titan instead and I'll be fine.
He's really not town, TUA was trying to get him on board a particular lynch in broad daylight.

Did I understand the OP that the scum doesn't have daytalk? If I read that right, TUA was trying to clue Bulbazak into a lynch scheme.
In post 1776, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1774, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1772, Human Destroyer wrote:I'll be honest, I understood almost nothing of this post.

DGB Bulbazak is town. Push Titan instead and I'll be fine.
He's really not town, TUA was trying to get him on board a particular lynch in broad daylight.

Did I understand the OP that the scum doesn't have daytalk? If I read that right, TUA was trying to clue Bulbazak into a lynch scheme.
Are you talking about when I was trying to get a townread of mine to jump on the wagon of a scumread? Yes, because that is totally TUA driving a mislynch and getting his buddy onboard. :roll:
In post 1777, DrippingGoofball wrote:
this is a good idea.

In post 1460, TheUnderachivers wrote:Why are you not voting DGB, Bulb?
This is Bulbascum letting his buddy TUA know that if TUA switches his vote to a mislynch, Bulbascum will go for the kill, too.

TUA immediately agrees that this is a great idea! But Bulbascum doesn't vote right away and TUA gets impatient.

Here below is the vote count at the time of the conversation:

DrippingGoofball
- Titan, RachMarie
Antilles - Rainbowdash, Bulbazak
Ms Marangal - BBmolla, Antilles, Jennifer
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal, Underachivers
Underachivers
-
DrippingGoofball
, Human Destroyer, zdenek

After the proposed action, the vote count would be:

DrippingGoofball
- Titan, RachMarie, Bulbazak, Underachievers
Antilles - Rainbowdash,
Bulbazak

Jennifer - Ms. Marangal,
Underachivers

Underachivers
-
DrippingGoofball

...and giving the mislynch one more vote than the scumwagon.

Eventually, Bulbazak votes me, but only after letting Jennifer-town sneak on the wagon, maybe to avoid looking like a scum voting block:

DrippingGoofball - Titan, DCLXVI, Underachivers, Jennifer, Bulbazak
Antilles - Rainbowdash
Ms Marangal - Antilles
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal
Underachivers - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, BBmolla
In post 1789, Bulbazak wrote:
this is a good idea.

In post 1460, TheUnderachivers wrote:Why are you not voting DGB, Bulb?
This is Bulbascum letting his buddy TUA know that if TUA switches his vote to a mislynch, Bulbascum will go for the kill, too.
I like how you switched from TUA running the show to me, because this case is not fabricated at all. :roll:

Going to do something I hate, which is write inside the quote, but it's necessary to show some of the utter stupidity here:
Here below is the vote count at the time of the conversation:

Scumread #2
:right:
DrippingGoofball
- Titan, RachMarie
Scumread #1
:right: Antilles - Rainbowdash, Bulbazak
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal, Underachivers
Underachivers
-
DrippingGoofball

After the proposed action, the vote count would be:

Scumread #2
:right:
DrippingGoofball
- Titan, RachMarie, Bulbazak, Underachievers
Scumread #1
:right:Antilles - Rainbowdash,
Bulbazak

Jennifer - Ms. Marangal,
Underachivers

Underachivers
-
DrippingGoofball

...and giving the mislynch one more vote than the scumwagon.
Oh looky there, one of the wagons on one of my scumreads is magically viable. Surely it must be evil scum plotting.

Eventually, Bulbazak votes me, but only after letting Jennifer-town sneak on the wagon, maybe to avoid looking like a scum voting block:

The caffeine that's flooding Bulba's system finally decides to betray him, and he crashes into his bed a la #1463. He wakes up 4 hrs. later, catches up, and then finally places his vote.

DrippingGoofball - Titan, DCLXVI, Underachivers, Jennifer, Bulbazak
Antilles - Rainbowdash
Ms Marangal - Antilles
Jennifer - Ms. Marangal
Underachivers - DrippingGoofball, Human Destroyer, zdenek, BBmolla
DGB couldn't get the simple facts of the game right in her rush to mislynch me and repeatedly contradicted herself, which led to me constantly correcting her. She started with her leading the DGB switch, to TUA, and finally getting it right with me. My reasoning has never changed. The Antilles wagon wasn't gaining any traction, the deadline was drawing nearer, and I saw an opportunity to create a viable wagon on a scumread. So I took it, after pausing to see what the new replacements would do, as well as taking a nap (Caffeine crash). It's not that hard to understand, as I explained my motives pretty clearly at the time as well.

Also add that DGB is the most anti-town player in this game. She's using AtE and WIFOM like it's going out of style, and like Antilles, she never addresses any point against her or make an adequate case against anyone. It's all accusation with little substance and attempts to discredit town players, and sadly, it appears as if the town is falling for it.

P-edit:
In post 1873, DrippingGoofball wrote: I'd still way rather lynch Syryana's buddy Bulbascum, because I'm more certain of Bulbascum.
Come at me, brah.
In post 1876, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1874, Ms Marangal wrote:Why is Bulb scum Rainbow?
Not wanting to abandon DGB vote yesterday even though if he did leave the wagon the deadline lynch (TUA) would not be changed. If he got the TUA voters to leave the TUA wagon though the lynch would become Antilles. Basically camping where he was without further knowledge of how many would leave TUA for Antilles (he would need three votes + his) he stuck on DGB while seeming to prefer Antilles.
RBD, I believe I explained all this yesterday when asked. I preferred Antilles, but that wagon was not viable. DGB, who was another scumread of mine, did have a viable wagon. Zdenek wanted to know if I'd switch to Antilles with him, but I did the math and realized that doing so would not change the viability of the Antilles wagon, and would instead diminish the viability of the DGB wagon. I remembered that HD was one of the few that had a strong scumread on Antilles, so I wanted him on the wagon if I was to join, that way the Antilles wagon would be a viable lynch. I had already made that decision when I noticed that he was on the TUA wagon. The way I figured it was that we would have 3 tied viable wagons, 2 on scumreads of mine and 1 on TUA, who I honestly believed was probably town, if a plurality lynch occured, my town read would be safe, and either Antilles or DGB, I didn't know who nor did I care, would be lynched. Since both were scumreads, I was satisfied with that outcome.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Ugh...

Yeah I may have to devote part of this weekend to getting HD lynched.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

MS: Hi. KX hasn't popped in for a bit and I was waiting for him to pop in but he didn't, so I'll just pop in for a bit

@ RBD: Kx believes that HD is town. KX's views can be trusted (by me, at least), and he can substantiate this because he has played multiple games already with HD in the past. Basically, Kx metas HD to be town; as of what he last told me. Therefore I will take his word for it and believe he is town. You should too. Unless KX changes his mind.

@ Syryana lynch: I actually find the points against it quite satisfying and viable. However, Syryana has actually rebutted the points against her and her argument is sound, as well. I would have liked a syryana lynch, but the defense she made was quite good and I would put it on hold. I want to see how this argument turns out.

@Bulbazak vs DGB: For once, I actually saw DGB post at least an adequate argument against bulbazak. It was good, and unfortunately I can't say Bulbazak's response "misrep" wasn't up to par for once. I do not understand Bulb's tunneling on her for the self-vote; if I recall correctly Bulb himself was attacked for his own RVS self-vote. Granted, I did see Bulb's self vote as "townier" than the one DGB did, but I suppose I should not take this point into consideration when condemning DGB.

regarding the part where Bulb asks for evidence but DGB doesn't respond, I find it a null tell. Players are less willing to give their scum tells their reasoning; it is a waste of their time and just a futile my-word-versus-your-word scuffle.

"Why aren't you voting DGB, Bulb?" and "IF you vote for DGB I will vote for myself" are just totally stupid points, in my opinion, and is just a case of DGB using AtE which although I may not necessarily find scum, I find it rather annoying.

I believe both DGB and Bulbazak are scum. DGB has not noticably scumslipped, in my book, as of yet.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1866, Klick wrote:(I'm replacing out because I'm playing my last game and I want to only be playing that game right now, to answer that, Zdenek.)
Thanks, now I'll know your alignment here, from your flip in another game.

I HATE HATE HATE when people make allusions to ongoing, NO MATTER HOW INDIRECT they THINK these allusions are.

AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

YOU are going to make me

SET
YOUR
TOES
ON
FIRE

What the hell. DrippingGoofballs, I demand you stop this idiocracy or I will change my opinion and let myself vote you.

However I am very very fine with lynching Antilles.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Aw man, the scumzors are wall-posting now, they're just exhausting me.

I"m pretty sure both wagons are on scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 am

In post 1879, Metal Overlord wrote:I believe both DGB and Bulbazak are scum.
Great! I came in the game, immediately proceeded to avoid your wagon, bus my other buddy KBW, then get distracted by even bigger bus of TUA, then bus'ed myself in frustration, and now I'm bus'ing Bulbazak!

Zoom! Zoom! Beep! Beep!
Greyhound bus #4 coming through and breaking the sound barrier.

Bulbazak will flip scum, that's going to be 3 scumlynches in a row, and I think I know who to bus next. It's going to be a surprise. Sheep me!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:02 am

Antilles and Marangal aren't playing a stellar game (I love you guys, you're playing well, just not stellar), they're the scum's easy lynch fodder.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:03 am

In post 1878, Rainbowdash wrote:Ugh...

Why would you do that, he's town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:09 am

In post 1671, Metal Overlord wrote:
dgb shut up or else I may consider lynching you

those posts are getting irritating
In post 1879, Metal Overlord wrote:MS: Hi. KX hasn't popped in for a bit and I was waiting for him to pop in but he didn't, so I'll just pop in for a bit

@ RBD: Kx believes that HD is town. KX's views can be trusted (by me, at least), and he can substantiate this because he has played multiple games already with HD in the past. Basically, Kx metas HD to be town; as of what he last told me. Therefore I will take his word for it and believe he is town. You should too. Unless KX changes his mind.

@ Syryana lynch: I actually find the points against it quite satisfying and viable. However, Syryana has actually rebutted the points against her and her argument is sound, as well. I would have liked a syryana lynch, but the defense she made was quite good and I would put it on hold. I want to see how this argument turns out.

@Bulbazak vs DGB: For once, I actually saw DGB post at least an adequate argument against bulbazak. It was good, and unfortunately I can't say Bulbazak's response "misrep" wasn't up to par for once. I do not understand Bulb's tunneling on her for the self-vote; if I recall correctly Bulb himself was attacked for his own RVS self-vote. Granted, I did see Bulb's self vote as "townier" than the one DGB did, but I suppose I should not take this point into consideration when condemning DGB.

regarding the part where Bulb asks for evidence but DGB doesn't respond, I find it a null tell. Players are less willing to give their scum tells their reasoning; it is a waste of their time and just a futile my-word-versus-your-word scuffle.

"Why aren't you voting DGB, Bulb?" and "IF you vote for DGB I will vote for myself" are just totally stupid points, in my opinion, and is just a case of DGB using AtE which although I may not necessarily find scum, I find it rather annoying.

I believe both
DGB
and Bulbazak are
scum
. DGB has not noticably scumslipped, in my book, as of yet.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1866, Klick wrote:(I'm replacing out because I'm playing my last game and I want to only be playing that game right now, to answer that, Zdenek.)
Thanks, now I'll know your alignment here, from your flip in another game.

I HATE HATE HATE when people make allusions to ongoing, NO MATTER HOW INDIRECT they THINK these allusions are.

AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

YOU are going to make me

SET
YOUR
TOES
ON
FIRE

What the hell. DrippingGoofballs, I demand you stop this idiocracy or
I will
change my opinion
and let myself vote you.

However I am very very fine with lynching Antilles.
Hey kids

Notice something interesting?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:21 am

Guys, I'm sorry, I apologize. You guys were right, and I was wrong. But at least now I see the error of my ways.

MetalOverlord is, indeed, scum. I'm very sorry for derailing his wagon.

==============================

Twice MO threatens to vote me for behavioral quirks.

The first threat is telling me to shut up because of behavioral quirk of channeling Marvin the depressed robot.
The second is demanding that I stop complaining about other players mentioning ongoings under threat of his vote.

Meanwhile, his his latest post he calls me scum (scum that has yet to scumslip!), and says he will CHANGE HIS MIND about me (being scum or town, he can't make up his mind which way he wants the wind to blow) and vote me. I'm scum but I'm town, I'm scum that hasn't slipped, I'm a policy lynch, blah blah blah he can't keep his story straight
ergo
he's scum.

Then, look at his opinion of Syryana. Points are good! But aw, they have been rebutted. He would have liked to have bus'ed Syryana! But his rebuttal is good.

Then look at his opinion of Bulbazak. I made a good argument against him, his response not so good, null tells all around, Bulbazak's case against me is crap. Yet, we're both scum... presumably bus'ing?

MO is either scum, or on crack. Gonna say scum.

Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:25 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 1713, Antilles wrote:
In post 1708, Metal Overlord wrote:Also Antilles nice lurk post You have not responded to Bulbazak's #1391.
Was a response required?
Spoiler: Hint
No.

Also, I remember saying I was throwing him on ignore, because he's probtown and arguing with him is getting nowhere.
What reaction were you hoping to elicit from me?

Are
you
scum, Metal?
What exactly is the correct answer?
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

EBWOP

I believe both DGB and Bulbazak are not scum.

jesus christ that was fucking bad
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

This kids, is what happens when you don't proofread your posts

I am embarrassed
Metal Overlord
Metal Overlord
Goon
Metal Overlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 am

Post by Metal Overlord »

In post 1885, DrippingGoofball wrote:
MO is on crack.
TYPO!!!!! I SWEAR ITS A TYPO!!!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:09 am

In post 1889, Metal Overlord wrote:
In post 1885, DrippingGoofball wrote:
MO is on crack.
TYPO!!!!! I SWEAR ITS A TYPO!!!
Now you know I read the game :lol:

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Zdenek »

I'm still pretty sure that Syryana is the best lynch today. Him calling the thread "crap," as a justification to not reread doesn't make too much sense coming from town considering the game state, and the fact that he read through the game without checking to see who had died makes no sense - knowing flips is useful scum hunting information. I think he was attempting to feign the not-knowing-which-scum-is-dead town-tell.

I'm pretty sure that MO is town for reasons that I'll get into if I have to, but for now, I'd like to keep to myself.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1693, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm done.

Lynch me before Scum start drawing associative tells that I had with KBW and TUA both.

I still think Jen is scum, I gave my case on it, Bulba and Titan are town as fuck and it surprises me that DBG is scum reading them, though my thoughts on DBG scum are slipping with each post she makes. I still think Antilles is town as well, especially after this last post he made.
Have you ever made a post like this one before?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1871, Syryana wrote:*cracks knuckles* Wall response time!
This does not look like something a townie would say.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1876, Rainbowdash wrote:Dont like how all my questionables are voting Syryana.
Maybe you should look into Syryana too then, instead of playing with blinders on.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1878, Rainbowdash wrote:Ugh...

What's scummy about HD? Or Bulbazak, for that matter?
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1879, Metal Overlord wrote:However I am very very fine with lynching Antilles.
This is interesting; why? Is there anything I have done that makes you think I'm scummy?

Besides, you know, being me.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Antilles »

In post 1882, DrippingGoofball wrote:Antilles and Marangal aren't playing a stellar game (I love you guys, you're playing well, just not stellar), they're the scum's easy lynch fodder.
You think I'm wrong on Ms Marangal then? Why?
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Antilles »

Interesting to note that Metal Overlord (whether on purpose or by accident) copied DGB's addressing of all of us as "kids".
In post 1884, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey
kids

Notice something interesting?
In post 1888, Metal Overlord wrote:This
kids
, is what happens when you don't proofread your posts

I am embarrassed
On the one hand, DGB is far older than most people on this site, so calling people "kids" might as well be second nature to her. Whereas from Metal Overlord, it comes across as a sad attempt to buddy up to DGB and/or a subconscious attempt to appear affable and human (I made a mistake, look how town I am!) to the rest of us.

He was previously in null-land, too. Which seems like the place scum would like to camp.
In post 1822, Antilles wrote:-
DrippingGoofball
CDB/Nexus

-
Human Destroyer

-
Antilles

- Titan
(SAD/Tammy)

-
Ms. Marangal

- DLCXVI
RachMarie

- Syryana
TheLurker
The Acting Method

- Zdenek
BT

-
Bulbazak

-
Jennifer
Serrapaladin

-
BBmolla
Robocopter87

-
Klick

- Metal Overlord
(Metal Sonic/KX)
»
Metal Overlord
(Metal Sonic/KX)

-
Rainbowdash
RBD/Zoraster

- ArcAngel9
I'm fine with lynching Metal Overlord now.

Syryana is also begging to be added to the probscum list.
Antilles
Antilles
Townie
Antilles
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Antilles »

ISOing Syryana's slot now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”