Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Majiffy »

kuror0 (L-2): I Am Innocent, SE-Asians
I Am Innocent (L-1): kuror0, Remembrance, pirate mollie

Not Voting: buldermar, jon_h61

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is on Thursday, May 30th, at 10:00 PM EST.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 3296, SE-Asians wrote:@Jon : You better not scum Jon. I hate in LyLo.

Eh, just realize, wrong question. Why Buldermar more townier rather than Mollie?
I seriously considered p_m doing a gambit here, but buldemar said there was no way she'd do it in this situation.
He knows her way better than me, and I have to trust someone. Still he is my biggest Town read, and I'm leaning Town on Remembrance really strongly. Does it worry you if buldemar gets more of a say in an investigation that probably won't see the light of day?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 3301, jon_h61 wrote:I seriously considered p_m doing a gambit here, but buldemar said there was no way she'd do it in this situation.
Convince me why Buldermar is town please. Your own reason of course.
In post 3301, jon_h61 wrote:Does it worry you if buldemar gets more of a say in an investigation that probably won't see the light of day?
Don't make me paranoid again Jon. You're saying again in here that you will be not get killed this night.

Even if you're survive tomorrow, you get town or scum result, there is no way you're town, only in your point of view this help you, if you're town. The mafias will decide what action they like to do. In order to create that WIFOM, both mafias should survive. I don't think IaI and Kuroro are scum together based on this. That's why I asked Rem.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 3302, SE-Asians wrote:Don't make me paranoid again Jon. You're saying again in here that you will be not get killed this night.
Bah, I misinterpret your post. That's why I feel weird. Strike this sentence. I shouldn't have read after wake up.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 3301, jon_h61 wrote:Does it worry you if buldemar gets more of a say in an investigation that probably won't see the light of day?
What do you think Buldermar will said about the next investigation?
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by jon_h61 »

I don't know, but if it were me, I'd probably say investigate kuror0.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I've read it over. I don't know if this makes sense Se-Asians. Too much town apathy the last few days for me to be 100% confident we have this in the bag, I guess IaI has tried his best to elevate himself for scum him. :?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:47 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3271, buldermar wrote:
In post 3263, I Am Innocent wrote:Before anyone hammers, ask yourself this:

I asked for top 2's, and other than SE Asians (who provided the list AFTER my HD investigation result was announced), I was on 0 TOP TWO LISTS. So why the gambit like people are suggesting. Why come up with plans that draw attention to me, why try to protect HD and even more, Mantis, an unknown many suspected. What scum motivation was there? Why not lay low, because that is how scum IAI would have played it at 7-2 with nobody suspecting him. Even if Rubicon was my partner, then that means only HD was the last living cop....and based on his top 2 was not going to investigate me. Why not lay low....I obv didn't need town cred (like Kuror suggests) because nobody suspected me!!!
This is the type of backwards self-meta that's utterly useless.

For all I know, you could do the gambit so that you can point out how unlikely it would be for you to do it as scum. IIRC, mollie even pointed out previously that you have done similar stuff in the past. That itself can potentially constitute scum-motivation.

Don't tell me "how scum IAI would have played it" - I trust that you're smart enough to understand why.
Forget scum IAI then. Insert scum Anybody in there. Does it make sense as good scum play?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3273, buldermar wrote:
In post 3263, I Am Innocent wrote:And you are picking me as the lynch before him. Shame on all of you. Whatever, at this point I am done playing with most of you. Many of you need a lot of work on your game. And Mollie, get over the last game already. Posh is over. I know I fooled you bad, but don't let the paranoia get to you. Read the section above and ask if you really think I'd play that way as scum?
I havn't picked you before him as a lynch - you seem a bit quick to jump to conclusions? I've explicitly said that I don't actually care who gets lynched first as long as we lynch Rubi tomorrow instead of today.

Am I included in the group of people you are done playing with who needs to work on their game? This is an important question for a reason I will not disclose yet.
1) Do you think one, and only one of kuror and IAI are scum? If so, this statement is really bad "I've explicitly said that I don't actually care who gets lynched first as long as we lynch Rubi tomorrow instead of today."

2) If you are town, you are included in the group of people I do not care to play with in future games, yes.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3274, buldermar wrote:
In post 3263, I Am Innocent wrote:Good luck, hope I am right about Kuror, cause if I am not, he is going to be the easy mislynch D5. And don't automatically believe jon D5 either, in LyLo fake scum can go for broke in that situation.
You must really think I'm retarded.
Your not the only one in this game I feel that way about right now.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:54 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3275, buldermar wrote:
In post 3264, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1600, Remembrance wrote:^ L-2

My feet are getting cold.

UNVOTE: Remembrance

L-3.

If you survive to day 2, what will you do?

SE-Asians (L-4): I Am Innocent, Human Destroyer, kuror0
Wisdom (L-4): Fate, Nachomamma8, pirate mollie
Fate (L-2): Remembrance, SE-Asians, Wisdom, borkjerfkin, buldermar
Human Destroyer (L-6): mantisdreamz

Not Voting: RachMarie

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Also, don't forget this post. This unvote derailed the Fate wagon D1, and once my flip is revealed, the only living people not on Fate are kuror and pirate mollie. so unless you feel both of these are scum, that would mean at least one scum was on the Fate wagon. Why not the person who got cold feet...
If you actually are town and can explain how Rem without a doubt is scum because of that, I'll try to stay open-minded and read it carefully, because he's as firmly placed in my town-pile as they get.

kuror0 (L-3): I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent (L-1): kuror0, Remembrance, pirate mollie

Not Voting: buldermar, SE-Asians, jon_h61

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is on Thursday, May 30th, at 10:00 PM EST.
When I flip town, you will see that the only living players were kuror and mollie to not be on the fate wagon. Unless you think this is the scum team, that means there is scum on the Fate wagon. And who jumped off, for no good reason at all.....Remembrance.

Is he "without a doubt is scum because of that", no, but factor in his poor vote for me today, his being on kuror's investigation list despite being very town in kuror's eyes, his quick analysis of Nacho's reads as soon as Nacho was NK'd (portraying himself and kuror in as good a light as Remembrance could make it...), he is pretty scummy in my eyes, esp in concert with kuror. Once again, many of this is dependent on kuror being scum too, hence why I think kuror should go first.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:55 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3276, buldermar wrote:
In post 3265, I Am Innocent wrote:Also like the "If you survive to day 2, what will you do?"

....like, give me some justification for letting you live partner....
I don't recall ever having seen scum communicate within the thread in this manner. Have you?
I've seen scum coach in thread before, yes.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:57 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3281, pirate mollie wrote:are you voting IaI buldey?
Are you scum mollie? Because if so, well played. You seem to be skating by, and your "why am I still alive" comments feel a bit fake. Like you really thought you would die before a N3 cop with no docs??? :roll:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:58 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 3282, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 3263, I Am Innocent wrote:Good luck, hope I am right about Kuror, cause if I am not, he is going to be the easy mislynch D5. And don't automatically believe jon D5 either, in LyLo fake scum can go for broke in that situation.
In post 3246, buldermar wrote:I think very likely the two scum will be in Rubi-slot, kuro and IAI. I think we shouldn't lynch Rubi-slot today for reasons already explained, so that makes it an option between IAI and kuro. I still have to look more into kuro as well.
Warning everyone to be wary of me seems more a ploy to keep yourself around. I don't think anyone who's posted lately are
automatically believing
me. This is especially worrying to me because I'm pretty certain I won't be around Day 5.

Remembrance I know you asked me some questions yesterday, but I didn't have time then. I'll get to them sometime today.

Buldemar Town
Remembrance Town
pirate mollie Town
me Town
Se-Asian Town???

That leaves IAI and kuror0. If we lynch one of them and they're not scum, and I'm alive tomorrow (doubtful), then I pray I get a guilty. I'll even investigate by consensus of my Town reads.
Does that worry you a little scums?
This feels fake.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 1:06 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

"I think I've said it before but your confirmation of HD as town is one very easy way to get towncred and not having to reveal any other town."

MORON I HAD NOBODY SUSPECT ME ON THE TOP TWO. I DID NOT NEED TOWNCRED.

REVEALING HD AS TOWN IS NO DIFFERENT THAN REVEALING ANOTHER PLAYER AS TOWN, THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

"No cop has been lynched the on the day of his power and many of us has expressed being against lynching a cop before his potential reveal"

THAT IS BECAUSE THERE WERE ALWAYS POSSIBLE DOCS PROTECTING THEM. WHY WAS THERE NO POSSIBLE DOCS PROTECTING HD??? MAYBE BECAUSE PEOPLE DID NOT LISTEN TO MY PLAN ABOUT KEEPING RUBICON AND MANTIS OFF LIMITS!!!

"Due to scums night targets so far I still believe they are not that worried about night investigations."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...WHO DIED LAST NIGHT MORON!?!?!

"he is a good player and represents a threat to scum"

WHICH MADE HIM A BAD PERSON TO INVESTIGATE BECAUSE SCUM MIGHT POSSIBLY KILL HIM AT NIGHT. IF YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT MANTIS BEING SCUM, IT WOULDN'T MATTER BECAUSE SCUM WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE AS A MISLYNCH TARGET. YOUR CHOICE SUCKED...AND CONVENIENTLY WAS NK'D OVER FUTURE COPS/UNKNOWN POOL (E.G. HD)

"Taking it down to a omgus vote is lame. I have been saying since D3 I see your play as opportunistic and have said explicitly what I found scummy about you. You keep repeating that pattern on D4 and say my vote is only omgus?"

YOU DID NOT HAVE ME IN YOUR TOP 2 SUSPECTS AT THE BEGINNING OF D3. I ATTACKED YOU AND EVER SINCE YOU HAVE SUSPECTED ME. OMGUS AT THE CORE BABY!!!
In post 3287, kuror0 wrote:
In post 3208, I Am Innocent wrote: My "wifoming" is not. I said AFTER HD claimed cop that HD was indeed town. I said AFTER HD claimed cop that Mantis and Rubicon should not claim their role, and esp not their night. Mantis a known doctor, could have protected HD for all the scum knew. THAT IS NOT WIFOM....THAT IS PRO-TOWN FACT RIGHT THERE. You pushing it any other way is just scummy.

I have a ton of respect for Mollie, a big reason I joined this game. Nacho is also a great player, as is Wisdom....probably why both are dead.
1st paragraph. Your wifom IS wifom. No matter how much you try to make it look better. I think I've said it before but your confirmation of HD as town is one very easy way to get towncred and not having to reveal any other town. You are accusing me of doing this when I investigate Nacho but you refuse to admit your case has a lot of similitudes, so keep twisting stuff. No cop has been lynched the on the day of his power and many of us has expressed being against lynching a cop before his potential reveal. So when you try to make it look like you saved HD from a lynch by confirming him as town is a total exaggeration to me. As far as trying to protect him by trying to keep hid the other 2 power roles is a normal follow up. Due to scums night targets so far I still believe they are not that worried about night investigations.

2nd paragraph. I want to point out how you have pushed on me super hard for Nacho being killed when I investigated him over other targets(possibly cop ones) but here you accept he is a good player and represents a threat to scum. So you understand why they could have killed him but still negate that understanding in order to push for my lynch. So tell me how is that pro town or objective in any way.
In post 3210, I Am Innocent wrote: Lazy, OMGUS vote, confirmed scum.
Taking it down to a omgus vote is lame. I have been saying since D3 I see your play as opportunistic and have said explicitly what I found scummy about you. You keep repeating that pattern on D4 and say my vote is only omgus?
In post 3211, I Am Innocent wrote: and lol and the "lining too many lynches". Was accused of the same thing D3 yet who got lynched....the person I tried to protect at the beginning of the day??? yeah, nice try.
Exactly my points. You are lining up people. You may have started defending but ended up hammering(one more time opportunistic plays) and washing your hands off it even before the flip.
In post 3215, I Am Innocent wrote: Okay, go one step further. Why HD then? Why the now known N3 cop (and at that point, claimed cop), and why try to keep him safe by keeping Mantis, a now known doc hidden?

No reason other than I am town and my investigation was legit.

And why did Kuror only have 1 scum suspect in his pool to investigate, and not investigate that person (Mantis)?
Once again saying you did X action and that it can only come from town is an exaggeration. Trying to look more town by distorting facts is not something I consider pro town and have actually catch scum doing it.

About my list and the people on it. I have explained it already like 3 times. I first just said 4 people I had interest to investigate. 2 scums and 2 towns on my reads. I had reasons to want to investigate everyone of them, some stronger than others and so my pick. And I just did at first to avoid colliding targets whit the other cop. Later the thing advanced and stuff but I have tried to explain thoroughly my thought process and decisions I made since D2.
In post 3218, I Am Innocent wrote:I knew HD was town because I investigated him. You, unless you are scum, did not. Yet you were in there trying to discredit me before I even got credit, like you knew 1) HD was town too (only scum or people who investigated him would know this) and that 2) you now had everyone's role, so you indeed were sure HD was the NK target.

So yes, coming from you at that point was indeed scummy, or in Wisdom's words, a bad post.

There is no way scum IAI would 1) pick a claimed N3 cop to clear when I had 3 other choices followed by 2) trying my best to keep the claimed cop protected......NO MATTER HOW MUCH TOWN CRED I COULD GET. So your attempt to insiniuate so is VERY scummy.

And stop saying I didn't do anything to stop your list. You came up with names, and I suggested a counter method and Nacho suggested two methods...yet you held the course. Don't blame us....you were the one who did not agree with our suggestions.

Lastly, you apparently are not reading my posts. I have repeated since Fate has flipped that SE Asians is town. So my putting it out there that if SE Asians is scum it means he bussed fate, it means I don't believe that is the case. At all. I dare you to find a post where I insinuate you this D3 or D4
I don't know what are you talking about on paragraph 1. I was talking about washing your hands off the Mantis hammer, never mentioned HD on that post, which is the one you called bad post.

Another "I swear I would never do this as scum" defense. Pure BS.

Lastly, one more time. I already explained the situations and thoughts about it. I even quoted the post where Nacho said to not investigate you and to not do some other idea there was out there. So please keep pushing on me based on this and ignoring what I have shown.

Well this is from the posts IaI made when he came back(page 129). I didn't had the chance to answer to it previously or to make my input so here it is. Soon more stuff from the other pages.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 1:06 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

"I think I've said it before but your confirmation of HD as town is one very easy way to get towncred and not having to reveal any other town."

MORON I HAD NOBODY SUSPECT ME ON THE TOP TWO. I DID NOT NEED TOWNCRED.

REVEALING HD AS TOWN IS NO DIFFERENT THAN REVEALING ANOTHER PLAYER AS TOWN, THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

"No cop has been lynched the on the day of his power and many of us has expressed being against lynching a cop before his potential reveal"

THAT IS BECAUSE THERE WERE ALWAYS POSSIBLE DOCS PROTECTING THEM. WHY WAS THERE NO POSSIBLE DOCS PROTECTING HD??? MAYBE BECAUSE PEOPLE DID NOT LISTEN TO MY PLAN ABOUT KEEPING RUBICON AND MANTIS OFF LIMITS!!!

"Due to scums night targets so far I still believe they are not that worried about night investigations."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...WHO DIED LAST NIGHT MORON!?!?!

"he is a good player and represents a threat to scum"

WHICH MADE HIM A BAD PERSON TO INVESTIGATE BECAUSE SCUM MIGHT POSSIBLY KILL HIM AT NIGHT. IF YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT MANTIS BEING SCUM, IT WOULDN'T MATTER BECAUSE SCUM WOULD LEAVE HER ALONE AS A MISLYNCH TARGET. YOUR CHOICE SUCKED...AND CONVENIENTLY WAS NK'D OVER FUTURE COPS/UNKNOWN POOL (E.G. HD)

"Taking it down to a omgus vote is lame. I have been saying since D3 I see your play as opportunistic and have said explicitly what I found scummy about you. You keep repeating that pattern on D4 and say my vote is only omgus?"

YOU DID NOT HAVE ME IN YOUR TOP 2 SUSPECTS AT THE BEGINNING OF D3. I ATTACKED YOU AND EVER SINCE YOU HAVE SUSPECTED ME. OMGUS AT THE CORE BABY!!!
In post 3287, kuror0 wrote:
In post 3208, I Am Innocent wrote: My "wifoming" is not. I said AFTER HD claimed cop that HD was indeed town. I said AFTER HD claimed cop that Mantis and Rubicon should not claim their role, and esp not their night. Mantis a known doctor, could have protected HD for all the scum knew. THAT IS NOT WIFOM....THAT IS PRO-TOWN FACT RIGHT THERE. You pushing it any other way is just scummy.

I have a ton of respect for Mollie, a big reason I joined this game. Nacho is also a great player, as is Wisdom....probably why both are dead.
1st paragraph. Your wifom IS wifom. No matter how much you try to make it look better. I think I've said it before but your confirmation of HD as town is one very easy way to get towncred and not having to reveal any other town. You are accusing me of doing this when I investigate Nacho but you refuse to admit your case has a lot of similitudes, so keep twisting stuff. No cop has been lynched the on the day of his power and many of us has expressed being against lynching a cop before his potential reveal. So when you try to make it look like you saved HD from a lynch by confirming him as town is a total exaggeration to me. As far as trying to protect him by trying to keep hid the other 2 power roles is a normal follow up. Due to scums night targets so far I still believe they are not that worried about night investigations.

2nd paragraph. I want to point out how you have pushed on me super hard for Nacho being killed when I investigated him over other targets(possibly cop ones) but here you accept he is a good player and represents a threat to scum. So you understand why they could have killed him but still negate that understanding in order to push for my lynch. So tell me how is that pro town or objective in any way.
In post 3210, I Am Innocent wrote: Lazy, OMGUS vote, confirmed scum.
Taking it down to a omgus vote is lame. I have been saying since D3 I see your play as opportunistic and have said explicitly what I found scummy about you. You keep repeating that pattern on D4 and say my vote is only omgus?
In post 3211, I Am Innocent wrote: and lol and the "lining too many lynches". Was accused of the same thing D3 yet who got lynched....the person I tried to protect at the beginning of the day??? yeah, nice try.
Exactly my points. You are lining up people. You may have started defending but ended up hammering(one more time opportunistic plays) and washing your hands off it even before the flip.
In post 3215, I Am Innocent wrote: Okay, go one step further. Why HD then? Why the now known N3 cop (and at that point, claimed cop), and why try to keep him safe by keeping Mantis, a now known doc hidden?

No reason other than I am town and my investigation was legit.

And why did Kuror only have 1 scum suspect in his pool to investigate, and not investigate that person (Mantis)?
Once again saying you did X action and that it can only come from town is an exaggeration. Trying to look more town by distorting facts is not something I consider pro town and have actually catch scum doing it.

About my list and the people on it. I have explained it already like 3 times. I first just said 4 people I had interest to investigate. 2 scums and 2 towns on my reads. I had reasons to want to investigate everyone of them, some stronger than others and so my pick. And I just did at first to avoid colliding targets whit the other cop. Later the thing advanced and stuff but I have tried to explain thoroughly my thought process and decisions I made since D2.
In post 3218, I Am Innocent wrote:I knew HD was town because I investigated him. You, unless you are scum, did not. Yet you were in there trying to discredit me before I even got credit, like you knew 1) HD was town too (only scum or people who investigated him would know this) and that 2) you now had everyone's role, so you indeed were sure HD was the NK target.

So yes, coming from you at that point was indeed scummy, or in Wisdom's words, a bad post.

There is no way scum IAI would 1) pick a claimed N3 cop to clear when I had 3 other choices followed by 2) trying my best to keep the claimed cop protected......NO MATTER HOW MUCH TOWN CRED I COULD GET. So your attempt to insiniuate so is VERY scummy.

And stop saying I didn't do anything to stop your list. You came up with names, and I suggested a counter method and Nacho suggested two methods...yet you held the course. Don't blame us....you were the one who did not agree with our suggestions.

Lastly, you apparently are not reading my posts. I have repeated since Fate has flipped that SE Asians is town. So my putting it out there that if SE Asians is scum it means he bussed fate, it means I don't believe that is the case. At all. I dare you to find a post where I insinuate you this D3 or D4
I don't know what are you talking about on paragraph 1. I was talking about washing your hands off the Mantis hammer, never mentioned HD on that post, which is the one you called bad post.

Another "I swear I would never do this as scum" defense. Pure BS.

Lastly, one more time. I already explained the situations and thoughts about it. I even quoted the post where Nacho said to not investigate you and to not do some other idea there was out there. So please keep pushing on me based on this and ignoring what I have shown.

Well this is from the posts IaI made when he came back(page 129). I didn't had the chance to answer to it previously or to make my input so here it is. Soon more stuff from the other pages.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 1:08 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

KUROR, LIST OF PLAYERS FROM TOWNIEST TO SCUMMIEST, RIGHT NOW!

(OFF TO WORK NOW...WILL SAY THIS CAPS LOCK THING IS MAKING ME FEEL A BIT BETTER RIGHT NOW)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:01 am

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 3308, I Am Innocent wrote:2) If you are town, you are included in the group of people I do not care to play with in future games, yes.
Why all this hostility? Why are you threatening this? I almost feel it's a scum ploy to get votes turned away from you. I wouldn't mind playing a whole game with you sometime, if you didn't threaten people who don't agree with you that is.
In post 3310, I Am Innocent wrote:When I flip town, you will see that the only living players were kuror and mollie to not be on the fate wagon. Unless you think this is the scum team, that means there is scum on the Fate wagon. And who jumped off, for no good reason at all.....Remembrance.
Didn't p_m do the investigation on Fate. She was the very first vote after the start of the day.
In post 3310, I Am Innocent wrote:Is he "without a doubt is scum because of that", no, but factor in his poor vote for me today, his being on kuror's investigation list despite being very town in kuror's eyes, his quick analysis of Nacho's reads as soon as Nacho was NK'd (portraying himself and kuror in as good a light as Remembrance could make it...), he is pretty scummy in my eyes, esp in concert with kuror. Once again, many of this is dependent on kuror being scum too, hence why I think kuror should go first.
Buldemar, any feedback on this?
In post 3311, I Am Innocent wrote:I've seen scum coach in thread before, yes.
So have I.
In post 3312, I Am Innocent wrote:Are you scum mollie? Because if so, well played. You seem to be skating by, and your "why am I still alive" comments feel a bit fake. Like you really thought you would die before a N3 cop with no docs???
I've had my own doubts, and voiced them a couple of times. I've taken Buldemar's word that she's Town though. A main thing I especially haven't liked is she hasn't answered any of my questions, and attacked me with these vague statements that don't have any points to refute.
In post 3313, I Am Innocent wrote:This feels fake.
I didn't quote my quote, but it's there for all to see. Which part? The bottom? Yeah, that was a little posturing I really didn't expect anything from.
In post 3314, I Am Innocent wrote:"Due to scums night targets so far I still believe they are not that worried about night investigations."
I have to agree with this one. I wouldn't mind playing this setup from the start sometime. I bet it'd be fun.
In post 3316, I Am Innocent wrote:KUROR, LIST OF PLAYERS FROM TOWNIEST TO SCUMMIEST, RIGHT NOW!

(OFF TO WORK NOW...WILL SAY THIS CAPS LOCK THING IS MAKING ME FEEL A BIT BETTER RIGHT NOW)
I'm getting the feeling you're not enjoying the game. I hope you feel better after you get off work.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Remembrance »

:neutral: Glad you could use us to vent your frustrations. Hope you feel better. Still town. You still aren't paying attention to anything but 2 posts out of 400 (Maybe if you looked at the other's you'd see what Mantis, Wisdom, and Nacho saw). You seem so convinced of their competence and yet, you ignore them in favor of vastly inferior arguments (Yours).

I only have one last question for you before I'm okay with whoever wants to hammer you. Do you agree with Nacho and Fate that

1. You are town as shit.
2. An easy mislynch.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I <3 IaI
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

IaI if mantis was off limits then why did hammer her instead of defending her?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

*why did you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

here IaI let me hold you
whew!
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:51 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3293, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3291, buldermar wrote:I don't know if I can consider IAI+Kuro a possibly scum team, which is kind of important if we're going with the hypothesis that the three scums are in kuro, IAI and rubi-slot.
you think we started off with 4 scum?

and did rememory just agree with you?
I don't understand these questions.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:53 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3295, jon_h61 wrote:ATM I'm ready to vote IAI. Who should I investigate? Buldemar gets two votes, since he's my biggest Town read. Buldemar, you better not be scum!
I'll just think about this one, but I don't think it's all that important since you're very likely to get nk'ed.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”