Micro 181: Everyone's being watched (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Vote Count 1.6

[2] Zionite: Malakittens, Fuzzybutternut,
[2] Fuzzybutternut: Horus, Zionite,
[2] RachMarie: Wisdom, Does Bo Know,
[1] Miss Destroyer: RachMarie,
[1] Wisdom: Grimgroove,

Not voting: Miss Destroyer,

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-06-07 15:08:42)
Last edited by JasonWazza on Wed May 29, 2013 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Right.

So why isn't it scummy when you don't reveal town reads, if it's possible that you're not revealing them because you can change your "secret town reads" at any time?
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

I don't agree with most of Zionite's case on Fuzzy, and I'm pretty sure I know how Fuzzy's going to respond as far as thinking his vote served a greater purpose than Zionite's.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Because at least I don't give a null read on everyone. I choose not to give reads for a reason.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by RachMarie »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=26894 The game in its beta format ... I was scumz in it. Got caught making the NK and BY was the notekeeper and he got Syr (the global watcher's) result.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

The fact you don't show us town reads means that we can't know whether you actually have town reads, or if you're doing exactly what you think Rach is doing: waiting for everyone else to do it first.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Didn't everyone else do it already?
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Yes.

Except you.

Which is exactly what you were trying to prevent in the first place, right? You wanted to make sure Rach gave her reads so that she couldn't falsify any town ones, but now that everyone else has reads, you have the chance to falsify town reads.

Am I wrong?
Zionite
Zionite
Goon
Zionite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Zionite »

In post 248, RachMarie wrote:At Zionite

Not sure why everyone thinks I am scum in just about every game I am in... :roll:

PL is Policy Lynch
Well I can tell you what I found suspicious.
I didn't like how your early game is just coaching me. It was nice, but also avoided participating in the game. It's not content in the sense that I can tell where your positions are and get a read of you.
is a bad reason to write someone off as town and lacks confidence ("ehhh", "for now"). Wisdom is right that this is scummy following other players stating their Town Horus reads.
has the same lack of confidence going on ("kinda fishy"). It seems for the most part you think he's town, but you leave doubt. Not a great point, but whatever.
backs down in the face of pressure. Also not pleased with the submission of irrelevant facts to sway Wisdom's opinion; it doesn't matter how many times he's mislynched you when we're playing a new game. Unless you can show similarities from his play in that game and the play here, it's an irrelevant point.
lack of confidence ("ehh"), no real reasons given.
irrelevant and avoids content.
Again playing on this "I'll flip town" thing; there's nothing saying that you are town this game. Meta can be useful here if you're resourceful, but as it is, this just reflects badly on you. It's as if you can't respond to his arguments so you just proclaim you're town as if that explains everything. You're also fence sitting on several players without giving specific reasons why. You're quick to hand out town reads, but you never follow through on the process of elimination. "These people are town so that means...someone else figure this out".

So yeah, mainly lacking confidence in your reads, not giving specific examples, not following through on your POE, and somehow believing your frequent mislynches are the reason you're town.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

In post 233, Miss Destroyer wrote:Holy shit, HD liked Bo for town and I agree with him though one thing catches my attention
In post 124, Does Bo Know wrote:"That’s all gut, though. In fact, I’m more confident Mala is town if Zionite flips scum, than I am confident Mala is scum if Zionite flips town."

I was gonna tell you that you were misrepping, but I went back to check. So yeah, Malatown/Zionscum is more likely to me than Malascum/Ziontown.
More reasoning to this if at all Possible? HD liked Zio scum, and he also left me a note saying he liked Mala scum and I'm agreeing with Mala-scum. alot of the stuff you are saying remind me of stuff HD left me when he stated his vote and his confidence in Zio scum is super similar to yours.
I said this in my most recent spoilered wall to Grimgroove:
Does Bo Know wrote:Because I thought I gave a decent answer when I first explained my thoughts on 110. But basically, if Zionite is scum, Malakittens probably isn't scum because she probably would've tried to derail the wagon on me (she literally said she would've voted me but liked her vote on Zionite better). If Zionite is town, Mala could be scum sticking to Zionite's wagon, giving reasons to stick to it that looked similar to what other players said. I only say could because that's how it felt gut-wise. The previous non-pairing of Malatown/Zionscum has actual logic to it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah, you're wrong.
I'll still not give any town reads.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 233, Miss Destroyer wrote:Holy shit, HD liked Bo for town and I agree with him though one thing catches my attention
In post 124, Does Bo Know wrote:"That’s all gut, though. In fact, I’m more confident Mala is town if Zionite flips scum, than I am confident Mala is scum if Zionite flips town."

I was gonna tell you that you were misrepping, but I went back to check. So yeah, Malatown/Zionscum is more likely to me than Malascum/Ziontown.
More reasoning to this if at all Possible? HD liked Zio scum, and
he also left me a note saying he liked Mala scum and I'm agreeing with Mala-scum. alot of the stuff you are saying remind me of stuff HD left me when he stated his vote and his confidence in Zio scum is super similar to yours.

I think I'm vibing rach as town this game, she's more aggressive than her scum games I had with her so I'm leaving her alone.

I'm thinking Horus was scum, though I'm starting to lean town on him and I'm leaning town on groove so I didn't read their walls.

I think Wisdom might be town...
I am forgetting to snipe the quote, but I don't care.

Please explain the bolded.

First off your vote on Zion lacked explanation. So how could I possibly be managing to copy HD's thoughts when he posted aboutsely nothing, but this
In post 46, Miss Destroyer wrote:Scum found.

VOTE: Zionite

Also Rach and Mala are totes scared of us~

~ :dead:
This is odd to me that you are criticizing me for voting someone and copying HD's thoughts when it's clearly not at all present in the thread.

This just pinged my scumradar so hard it's not even funny.

VOTE: Miss Destroyer

____

I have to agree with Wisdom. Rach your post was seemingly defensive as all hell. (221)

Although only thing is I have seen Wisdom jump at a player when they write this, "Yeah and who will you look at when I flip TOWN eh?", but he hasn't actually jumped other than broadly saying the post was an overreaction.

I'm kinda liking Wisdom for town. His interactions with MD sound genuine and he's questioning.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 221, RachMarie wrote:OR

You be scumz going for the easy peasy mislynch...
And honestly, why do you see yourself as an easy "mislynch"? You had no votes on you until I voted you...
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Malakittens, I don't understand what you're accusing Miss D of. She was saying that DBK's thoughts were similar to HD's, if I understood correctly. She wasn't accusing you of copying or something.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by RachMarie »

umm track record?

in the game I showed I was lynched after I claimed and there was no scum on my wagon I think that shows I am an easy lynch... I can find other games as well iffen needed
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah but how are you an easy lynch in this game? There was even an L-1 wagon when I voted you, yet I'm going for an easy lynch by voting someone with no votes?
Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

That pings your scum-dar now because...?

HD made that post forever ago and was the first to vote Zionite and you followed our vote onto Zionite. If you didn't like it, why didn't you bring it up earlier and if it bothers you, why did you follow the vote?

and I was talking about the reason he gave me on skype when he made the inital vote :|

I also never stated that you were trying to copy HD's thoughts, I said DBK's reasons have a similar ring to my Hydra partners

Miss Destroyer
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Miss Destroyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Miss Destroyer »

Mala, how reactive are you as town?
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

@Mala: That vote on MissD doesn't make
any
sense. You should've found it scummy in the first place, instead of following the same vote. Why would you follow the vote of someone you thought was scummy? By voting Zionite with MissD, you are basically supporting someone you think is scummy.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I think you got it wrong as well.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Got what wrong?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Where did you read that Malakittens suspected Miss D when she voted Zionite?
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Oh, I did read that wrong, sorry.

I'll get to it later.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I misread what Mara said. Still doesn't change the fact the way you wrote it sounded like I sheeped thoughts that weren't there, but I'm removing my vote as it was a mistake. So nothing stands there.

UNVOTE: Miss D

Yes, I'm known to be reactive more as town then I am when I'm scum. Not sure why it matters though. You're asking a weak question without actually doing the research yourself.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

So, I meta'd Wisdom in the end. What is obvious from that exercise is that he's living up to his meta: if he can say it in just one sentence he will, both as scum and as town.
This efficiency with words makes him very hard to read his motivations in any game I imagine, as well as in this one.
I see people find him leaning town because of the questions he asks, but what about the questions he fails to answer?
I find his reasoning not to share his reads circular: he says he doesn't want scum to copy his. But who's to say he's not scum just waiting to copy reads by others?

Going to catch up with the Mala-Miss D thing, seems like I missed out on some activity here.

Also @RachMarie: Thank you for the compliment (I think?) but if you're implying that my join date is a ruse and this is simply a double-account you are mistaking.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”