Micro 174 The Half Baked Curse GAME OVER Mage School Win

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:21 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 544, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 509, theslimer3 wrote:My predecessor said nothing of suspicion to me at all.
This is a potential amished tell. Aeris should have picked up on that. See? I can do that too!!!!
Whatever Amished means, I think you're just trying to find a case on me that you can potentially hound me on.
And you're doing a pretty bad job of it tbh.
In post 528, theslimer3 wrote:So, why not everyone post their reads while it's so dead?
more selective scumhunting. Slimer is asking a question but not giving his reads.
I'd probably do better if you and Aeri weren't the only two in discussion here. Which I'm trying to get out other's thoughts.

What are you doing besides making up words and planting potential lies?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:25 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 546, Aeris wrote:DP, BB, help me lynch them? If I'm wrong we can deal with it tomorrow, but I don't understand how they're town.
I just really think you're wrong.

This meet has consumed my mafia time, I'll try to get away tonight to really dedicate some time to games.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 550, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 509, theslimer3 wrote:My predecessor said nothing of suspicion to me at all.
This is a potential amished tell.
Aeris should have picked up on that. See? I can do that too!!!!
Whatever Amished means, I think you're just trying to find a case on me that you can potentially hound me on.
And you're doing a pretty bad job of it tbh.
:eek: I was obviously mocking Aeris here. I thought the bolded would be a dead giveaway but I guess its hard to read sarcasam on the internetz.
In post 528, theslimer3 wrote:So, why not everyone post their reads while it's so dead?
more selective scumhunting. Slimer is asking a question but not giving his reads.
I'd probably do better if you and Aeri weren't the only two in discussion here. Which I'm trying to get out other's thoughts.

What are you doing besides making up words and planting potential lies?
What lies am I planting?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Aeris »

You know, I'm trying to be patient with you because I happen to really like playing with you, but this post if these are your actual thoughts, is stupid. And I don't think you're a stupid person, so you are intentionally distorting things or misreading or whatever, but it's pretty transparent. Its sucks you drew a scum role pm. I like you when you're town.
In post 499, Aeris wrote:
In post 493, Sugar Cain wrote:I ask for cases all the time.
So you're saying you routinely sit on your hands asking for cases instead of poke at suspicious behavior to get a read on them?
Who do you think is scum right now? Why aren't you pushing anyone?
Way to ask a loaded question. Obviously you don't have much experience with me. I'm pretty vocal but when I'm being lazy or I flat out don't see it and want things explained to me then well I ask for a case 'cause you know I don't just randomly bandwagon like a ton of players on this site do.

We were voting DP. Why did you think we were voting him?
Last time I saw you be this lazy and unengaged in a game, you were scum. Do you realize you've spent more effort trying to discredit your attackers than actual scum hunting in the game? Would you say either your hydra head or you are actually engaged in this game?

Don't try to come back with a stupid retort as if I didn't realize you were voting do because your pushing him as scum. Why aren't you pushing him. You've given a flaccid vote with nothing to back it up. There's been no reasoning from you, no pushing from you to determine his alignment, no 'case' which you deem so important you couldn't even attack tip without it even as your hydra partner supposedly was wanting to.

And because I don't think you are a moron, I think you are intentionally refusing to get the point I was making. If you look at my post you quoted, i said "poke at to get a read on" i didnt say bandwagon. My point was not why you weren't voting tip. My point was why weren't you questioning him. You weren't really questioning anyone that didn't have the initials NEC.

If that was an honest reply, please please start reading what I actually say. I'm trying so hard not to be rude to you, but you are making it really hard.

Nero wrote:
This is a potential amished tell. Aeris should have picked up on that. See? I can do that too!!!!
This is stupid. You are not stupid. Stop acting like you are.

Nero wrote:
In post 512, Aeris wrote: "hydra dissonance" so they can still be seen calling tip suspicious but
not vote him except early in game.

Nero needing a "case" to actually poke at tip and his scummy behavior even though his other head had a scum read on him.
This is some mad bullshit.

That's a lie 'cause we voted him once he was confirmed scum.
I didn't "need" a case, I asked what the case on him was to see if I agreed with it or not.
Oh you hammered him once he was confirmed scum. Well that changes everything. :facepalm: When I said I was surprised you weren't poking at tne or tip or the wealth of scummy behaviors here, you were like "dunno what the case on him is". My problem is that instead of interacting with people you were just all 'got a case'? Whistling Dixie. You should go back and reread your behavior around the lynch and the claim. Suggesting that we were dumbos for wanting to lynch him if he was town, etc looks scummy.
Nero wrote:
In post 519, DoctorPepper wrote:Hmm, when Maestro replaced out, what does everyone think of TIP's reaction? Is it indicative of him being Maestro/Molla's partner and him being worried that he was being replaced?
uh ooo. DP is asking a question but not giving his own thoughts.
This is beyond stupid. Have you been reading the thread? No really have you. Like this isn't a rhetorical question or anything, I just want to know what I'm dealing with here.

Nero wrote:
In post 513, Aeris wrote:
In post 482, Sugar Cain wrote:Shana, Aeris, what are your guys's thoughts on Molla, EMP and DP
Molla, why exactly did you have a town read on EMP?
VOTE: DP
Also, this crap, which is pretty much the only unprompted post this day phase.
No thoughts of their own
, except a vote,
but asking for thoughts
, which at least on my end had already been given. Looks like looking to see which way they can go.
dat selective scumhunting.
This is even stupider. No, seriously, my patience is pretty much gone. And I'm actually tot he point where I don't care if by some miracle youre town, I just want to sing while you swing. You're not actually reading he game. You're not anwering questions that you're supposed town reads are asking. You're only spending time distorting and discrediting your attackers. You're making insane "observations" and I have way too much respect for you as a player to think this is you as town.

You are trig to compare two things that, while somewhat similar, are not the same. Its like going aha you lied you do like apples, I just saw you eat that pineapple and say its delicious. You're not a moron, stop acting like it. DP asked a specific question. "what do you guys think about xyz". Your other head said "what are several peoples reads on these several people?". Lololololol I'm not going to give my thoughts until you do. Lalalalalala. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't have to. Never mind that my thoughts are in the thread as I've gone along. And then refused to answer the question I asked. If she would have said, "what do you guys think about emp and dp voting tip in rvs" I would have answered. Furthermore if you read the thread you'll see that dp gave a reads list yesterday, so he has actually given his thoughts.
Nero wrote:
In post 527, Aeris wrote:It should have been the first thing you did period if you and Nero have really been discussing it
lemme ask you a question here. Yesterday NEC called us scum and then dragged their feet on explaining why. What's with the cong dis here?
There is no cognitive dissonance. You're trying to compare two different scenarios. Holding back your reasoning to see if anyone else sees what you see, especially on day one is a completely valid approach. There was no dragging their feet on explaining why. They were holding their cards close. They had a scum read on you and anted to see if others would see what they saw. When you're hoping to catch a partner by reactions or gain town reads from that, it's perfectly fine. You mischaracterizing it as dragging their feet is bad. You know exactly what they were doing. I could see the town intent in what they were doing.

I do not see the town intent in anything you're doing. And seriously, if you are town, please please for the love of all the is good and holy START ACTING LIKE IT. NEC was not trying to form a town block, supposedly you guys are. There is no partner left, so no partner reactions to look for. It's day two, not day one. MM claimed that you are certain DP is the last scum. Since you are so certain he is the LAST scum, and you are supposedly trying to make a perfect game and form a town block, logic would dictate that you would give a reason when you voted out of the gate for your for sure certain scum read. I mean we are now what 7 days in and you guys have just now begun to leave some bread crumbs, which is only because I've been screaming about it.

Like if you for serious think that's a cognitive disconnect then I don't know what to tell you.
NEro wrote:
This is stupid and an oversimplification. Don't be stupid.
Nero wrote:
In post 538, Aeris wrote:Yes, wanting my scum read to actually answer my questions, interact with me on what I've posted so far, and give me their thoughts so that I can get a better read on them is so idiotic of me
The amount of selective scumhunting and cong dis gives that impression.
I'm sorry that either your poor reading comprehension skills or your role pm prevent you from looking at things correctly.
Nero wrote:
In post 542, Aeris wrote:Voting your partner in RVS is a rookie mistake. It's pretty stupid to do because people look at RVS for those very things.
yet new scum still do it. You're using the exact same thing to incriminate BB but we/I are not allowed to think DP did the same thing to TIP? WTF DUDE?!?

Were you the one that told Maestro to replace out?
[/quote][/quote]

:roll: okay now I'm just going to take pity on you because reading comprehension just must not be your thing. I never said you're not allowed to think anyone did it. I mean it says right there, it's a rookie mistake. The only person I said that I'd like to think it wouldn't apply to is empking. I'll help you out a bit, it's right there in the bit you cut out. Also, I know that it's sometimes a tad bit difficult to understand someone's meaning when they go to the effort of writing their thoughts down in black and white. But, I'll clue you in to something. Saying "I'd like to think that empking wouldn't vote his partner in rvs" doesn't translate, in any language, to you are not allowed to think dp did that. Hell it doesn't even translate to you are not allowed to think empking would do that. The simple translation is "I think that empking has a better scum game than to vote his partner in rvs.". I know that one was hard..sometimes you have to put it into google.

The other one might have been more difficult. In that part, that you cut off, I said "don't know about do". This one requires more patience from google translate, but it still doesn't translate to you are not allowed to think that about dp. It simply translates to "I don't know about do". Which means I don't know if dp would be the type to vote his partner in rvs. Shew that one was tough.

I also didn't "incriminate" bb for it. Your other head brought up the rvs votes. Logic dictates if you're going to look at who voted tip in rvs and say its possible distancing, that you also look at the confirmed scums rvs vote and see if it makes sense as early distancing. Which is what I did when your slot decided to finally answer a couple questions that your supposed town read, and potential member of said town block, asked. Questions I shouldnt have have had to scream to get a tiny breadcrumb for. This and more should have happened days ago, so there could be discussion, and if you were town I could get a better read on you. But I do find it funny that when you actually finally start discussing something you distort what was actually said.

Acknowledging that the new player tip might have voted his partner in rvs and pointing out something else which bugs me, but then saying "I don't find bb overly fake though" is not incriminating. I've already said I have a town read on bb and when asked I said its because he doesn't seem overly fake to me. It's part of having a discussion? I know it's a difficult concept to grasp, but it's kinda what you do in mafia to work out your reads.

Why would you in any universe think I told maestro to replace out? I like maestro. Bet I know who did though.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:35 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 552, Sugar Cain wrote: :eek: I was obviously mocking Aeris here. I thought the bolded would be a dead giveaway but I guess its hard to read sarcasam on the internetz.
I didn't see that D:
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 549, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 545, DoctorPepper wrote:Why did I wait long? Cause yesterday I was focused on getting TIP lynched.
I think this is one of those responding to the question but doesn't answer said question.

Day 2 started Sun May 26, 2013 2:22 am

You didn't vote EMP then

EMP posts Sun May 26, 2013 2:46 am

You don't vote EMP till Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 pm

What made you finally decide to "pressure" EMP?
In post 545, DoctorPepper wrote:Its funny how you talk about selective scumhunting, yet you've done nothing but the same, exemplified by your last post.
What am I accusing you of that others are doing?

I don't know what "questions" I missed but Aeris didn't answer any of mine so...
In post 546, Aeris wrote:especially on neros end has been to attack or discredit their attackers
That's it!!! I didn't "trust" you or NEC. You two clowns are tunneling on me with a bunch of bullshit reasoning. You honestly don't see town motivation in town refuting bad arguments as to not get lynched? Do you believe that I as town should just lay down and die?
Calling people clowns or dumbos because they find you suspicious doesn't make you less suspicious. And you know what you can do with this? Shove it. I was probably the most critical one of NEC's case on you yesterday and pointed out where it had flaws. You went omgus from hell yesterday and did almost nothing else. Yes, I voted you today because I think your play has been suspicious. I've asked you questions to attempt to work out my read on you and both of you refuse to answer shit that's asked. You're only answering and coming around when it suits you, and that is scummy as hell, especially if you're actually trying to form some town block.

And I never said that you should lie down and die. IVE BEEN WANTING YOU TO PARITICIPATE AND ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTIONS FOR A WEEK NOW SO I CAN GET A BETTER READ ON YOU FOR A REASON.

And I said anything but. Nice that "but" there. It's the only thing you've been doing. You only come out of the woodwork when you are being attacked. Other than that you're in hiding and not doing anything.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 547, DoctorPepper wrote:Its enticing but if they were scum, why would they kill NEC? For the argument they had earlier? Im inclinced to think that kills like these were more likely done to incriminate people as scum, so I am not sure yet.
*twitch*
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lay out these questions. Nothing but the questions and I'll answer ASAP.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 490, Aeris wrote:
In post 482, Sugar Cain wrote:Shana, Aeris, what are your guys's thoughts on Molla, EMP and DP

Molla, why exactly did you have a town read on EMP?

VOTE: DP

My thoughts...read the thread.

What are
your
thoughts?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 495, Aeris wrote:
In post 62, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 59, TheIrishPope wrote:I don't understand why being curious about people's thoughts on decisions that may affect this game at later stages, like LyLo, is stupid.
And who said that's why we were voting you?

I keep seeing you post elsewhere on the site but like half the players are ignoring this ame in favor of other. Our vots gonna sit on you tell I find something else to yell at.
What made you vote TiP here over the, as you said, half of the players ignoring this game in favor of the other?

Especially after this was pointed out:
In post 67, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 65, DoctorPepper wrote:Have Shana and Maestro forgotten about this game?
no, just scum lurking.
So, you call maestro and shana scum lurking, but keep your vote on TiP?

Why did you need a case to push on TiP for scummy behavior? I don't like the hydra dissonance, as it feels fake to garner a town feeling. Why would you need your own hydra partner to give you a case on TiP?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 520, Aeris wrote:
In post 516, Sugar Cain wrote:Jesus,

I'm asking for thoughts because I'm trying to make a town block and get this to be a perfect game. I'm asking you guys for your thoughts specifically because, collectively, you three are our strongest town-reads. Shana is Obvious, and we both had a early strong town-vibe from Aries. TNE has been following his town Meta, and I don't see anything wrong with Slimer, In fact I like his entrance.

To say Nero didn't push anyone though is false, he was Pushing NEC, even when I stated that I had a town read on him and asked him to stop. He wasn't interested in TIP in the slightest, Especially after NEC Voted us. He viewed it as scum chainsaw'ing town

I also have DP, EMP, and Molla as my top three and Cain is pretty certain on DP scum so the vote was for him.

Molla is my top read though, but we are disagreeing with him ATM which is why I'm not pushing him

~Sugar
But I want to see your thoughts. You're my top scum read, and it's your thoughts I need to see.

Pushing the person who made a case on you isn't exactly the same. My problem is that Nero hasn't really been questioning anyone. There was some early aggressiveness, especially in the case of TIP which could easily have been some early distancing.

If Nero is so certain on DP scum, where is he pushing his big scum read? Why is Nero pretty certain on DP scum? He's only addressed him like two times.

Why is Molla your top read? And why is Nero disagreeing with you at the moment?

I want to see your work.
This one should be pretty clear, I'm not going oh out of my way to try to lynch you, but that I suspect you and am trying to get a read on you.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 558, Aeris wrote:What are your thoughts?
Already answered this. Why else would we be voting DP if we didn't think he was scum.
In post 559, Aeris wrote:What made you vote TiP here over the, as you said, half of the players ignoring this game in favor of the other?
no reason really. He was the first that I noticed.
In post 559, Aeris wrote:So, you call maestro and shana scum lurking, but keep your vote on TiP?
yep. gut reaction. You had the same reaction to Maestro lurking as I did, maybe NEC too. idk
In post 559, Aeris wrote:Why did you need a case to push on TiP for scummy behavior?
again I didn't. *I* didn't understand the case on him. *I* don't do the whole "random bandwagon" thing and I'll only support a lynch if I agree with it
In post 559, Aeris wrote:Why would you need your own hydra partner to give you a case on TiP?
you actually think this is some kind of scum tell? Jesus Christ on a stick.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 553, Aeris wrote:. Why aren't you pushing him. You've given a flaccid vote with nothing to back it up. There's been no reasoning from you, no pushing from you to determine his alignment, no 'case' which you deem so important you couldn't even attack tip without it even as your hydra partner supposedly was wanting to.
You know darn well that I haven't been posting in this thread. Its fed up with stupid for you to blast me for not posting and then blast me for not pushing the DP case. Catch 22 much?
In post 553, Aeris wrote:Oh you hammered him once he was confirmed scum.
Why are you lying here? It was DP that hammered not us.
In post 553, Aeris wrote:Suggesting that we were dumbos for wanting to lynch him if he was town, etc looks scummy.
Are you referring to the post where DP told TIP that it was his fault that he was getting bandwagoned? It is NEVER solely the lynchee's fault for getting wagoned. If it was then there'd never be any town mislynches 'cause no town in their right mind would lynch themselves. (and yes I know that TIP flipped scum but I'm speaking in general.)

Again, in 428 Mara asked you and Shana about specific players. Players ask other players for reads all the time so I don’t see your point here.

Not sure why you are discussing EMP.
I also didn't "incriminate" bb for it
‘cause this sure as hell looks like you speculating on Molla scum.
In post 542, Aeris wrote:TIP, however, RVS votes Maestro/BB. Since he's so new he could be early distancing with a partner. He never gives a read on BB though, except for asking me for my reasons to town read him to see if they match up with his reasons for town reading him. Don't know what to think about this. BB still isn't come across as overly fake to me though.
Why would you in any universe think I told maestro to replace out? I like maestro. Bet I know who did though.
Why do you think its so silly to ask you this? I mean this comes off as over defensive . Why not just say “no Nero, I never said this.” We know that someone did so who was it?

Instead of badgering Mara, why didn’t you just ask for a DP case?
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 561, Sugar Cain wrote:
Already answered this. Why else would we be voting DP if we didn't think he was scum.
Why do you think he's scum? This should not be a fucking hard question to answer. Supposedly, you are for sure certain he is the last scum. You never responded to the stuff I posted last night in response to MM giving her reasons and you never expanded on that even though you said you would and she said you would.

Y'all are supposedly in disagreement about BB. What is your disagreement about BB?
nero wrote:
In post 559, Aeris wrote:Why did you need a case to push on TiP for scummy behavior?
again I didn't. *I* didn't understand the case on him. *I* don't do the whole "random bandwagon" thing and I'll only support a lynch if I agree with it
Stop acting fucking stupid. I swear to god I hope you're scum, because if you're town this means you're stupid ass responses are genuine and that means you're spending your time in between posting beating yourself stupid with a baseball bat.

I have more than once told you that I was asking why you weren't trying to lynch him. I asked why you weren't pushing him to get a read on him, especially if you're other head had a big scum read on him. This is not difficult to understand. I'm wondering why with all the scummy things he said, you ignored it. But please don't bother responding again. I'm about at the point to where I want to randomly beat my head against a wall because you are driving me insane.
nero wrote:
In post 559, Aeris wrote:Why would you need your own hydra partner to give you a case on TiP?
I think you can't say something stupider and then oh my god, look you do! I asked you a fucking question. A fucking question is not an accusation of a scum tell. Jesus Christ on a stick are you five?

A question, since for some reason you don't know what one is, is designed to help someone get an understanding or a better read on someone in a mafia game. A question is not an accusation of a scum tell. Do I need to Dr. Seuss it? I will.

Oh and for your other head and why her approach to the supposed town block idea is bunk is: Town have their best chances of winning in a mafia game when they figure out a way to work together. Your slot is actually refusing to work with the town they profess to want in a town block. Your slot does not have the universal town read status or site status to pull off the lalalalalala not gonna give my thoughts, everyone else go first. You actually are saying you want the uncc'd cop to go before you, no. When two members of your proposed town block are scum reading you, and ask you questions to get a better read on you, you don't alienate the town block you're trying to put together by refusing. It took a week to get the slightest of answer from you. That is ridiculous and completely anti-town, you might as well be scum because you're actually working for their benefit instead of town. When the people you want in a town block are suspecting your motivations, you have to figure out a way to put away your ego and work with them. And answering questions about your reads, and the supposed conversations you are having, should not be difficult to do. It seriously shouldn't. The cop has flaked, the people you are supposedly scum reading are barely or not at all posting, and you're helping the game stall by not actually interacting and discussing things with one of the few people who actually give a damn about this game. And instead you're other head is acting like a royal jackass.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 561, Sugar Cain wrote:
Why do you think he's scum? This should not be a fucking hard question to answer. Supposedly, you are for sure certain he is the last scum. You never responded to the stuff I posted last night in response to MM giving her reasons and you never expanded on that even though you said you would and she said you would.

Y'all are supposedly in disagreement about BB. What is your disagreement about BB?
nero wrote:
Stop acting fucking stupid. I swear to god I hope you're scum, because if you're town this means you're stupid ass responses are genuine and that means you're spending your time in between posting beating yourself stupid with a baseball bat.

I have more than once told you that I was asking why you weren't trying to lynch him. I asked why you weren't pushing him to get a read on him, especially if you're other head had a big scum read on him. This is not difficult to understand. I'm wondering why with all the scummy things he said, you ignored it. But please don't bother responding again. I'm about at the point to where I want to randomly beat my head against a wall because you are driving me insane.
nero wrote:
I think you can't say something stupider and then oh my god, look you do! I asked you a fucking question. A fucking question is not an accusation of a scum tell. Jesus Christ on a stick are you five?

A question, since for some reason you don't know what one is, is designed to help someone get an understanding or a better read on someone in a mafia game. A question is not an accusation of a scum tell. Do I need to Dr. Seuss it? I will.

Oh and for your other head and why her approach to the supposed town block idea is bunk is: Town have their best chances of winning in a mafia game when they figure out a way to work together. Your slot is actually refusing to work with the town they profess to want in a town block. Your slot does not have the universal town read status or site status to pull off the lalalalalala not gonna give my thoughts, everyone else go first. You actually are saying you want the uncc'd cop to go before you, no. When two members of your proposed town block are scum reading you, and ask you questions to get a better read on you, you don't alienate the town block you're trying to put together by refusing. It took a week to get the slightest of answer from you. That is ridiculous and completely anti-town, you might as well be scum because you're actually working for their benefit instead of town. When the people you want in a town block are suspecting your motivations, you have to figure out a way to put away your ego and work with them. And answering questions about your reads, and the supposed conversations you are having, should not be difficult to do. It seriously shouldn't. The cop has flaked, the people you are supposedly scum reading are barely or not at all posting, and you're helping the game stall by not actually interacting and discussing things with one of the few people who actually give a damn about this game. And instead you're other head is acting like a royal jackass.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Aeris »

In post 562, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 553, Aeris wrote:. Why aren't you pushing him. You've given a flaccid vote with nothing to back it up. There's been no reasoning from you, no pushing from you to determine his alignment, no 'case' which you deem so important you couldn't even attack tip without it even as your hydra partner supposedly was wanting to.
You know darn well that I haven't been posting in this thread. Its fed up with stupid for you to blast me for not posting and then blast me for not pushing the DP case. Catch 22 much?
Oh. My. God. It gets dumber and dumber. How dare you accuse me of not pushing a DP case when you're also accusing me of not posting in the thread.

Fucking DUH. You're not posting in the thread. That's a problem. You should be posting in the thread and pushing your DP case. The problem is the only reason you are actually posting in this thread is because I've been complaining that you're not.
Nero wrote:
In post 553, Aeris wrote:Oh you hammered him once he was confirmed scum.
Why are you lying here? It was DP that hammered not us.
Sorry. You hammered. DP was an extra vote.
nero wrote:
In post 553, Aeris wrote:Suggesting that we were dumbos for wanting to lynch him if he was town, etc looks scummy.
Are you referring to the post where DP told TIP that it was his fault that he was getting bandwagoned? It is NEVER solely the lynchee's fault for getting wagoned. If it was then there'd never be any town mislynches 'cause no town in their right mind would lynch themselves. (and yes I know that TIP flipped scum but I'm speaking in general.)
I'm talking about in the middle of the claim fiasco, your whole demeanor and interaction looked suspect. Then you pulled out the "what about the dumbos who wanted to lynch him if town". That looked suspect to me, especially now that he flipped scum.
nero wrote: Again, in 428 Mara asked you and Shana about specific players. Players ask other players for reads all the time so I don’t see your point here.
And then refused to answer questions about her reads that you supposedly had discussed. Supposedly you guys have discussed BB and are disagreeing on him. Supposedly, you guys have discussed DP and are for sure certain that he's the last scum. But, when I ask for elaboration or thoughts, it's lololololololnope.
nero wrote: Not sure why you are discussing EMP.
Are you reading the thread? You're clearly not. Last night your other head finally decided to share a couple tiny little thoughts and brought up the rvs votes against TIP that both DP and EMP made and said that you both think it could be early distancing. That's why I was discussing EMP, which you would know if you bothered reading the thread.
nero wrote:
I also didn't "incriminate" bb for it
In post 542, Aeris wrote:TIP, however, RVS votes Maestro/BB. Since he's so new he could be early distancing with a partner. He never gives a read on BB though, except for asking me for my reasons to town read him to see if they match up with his reasons for town reading him. Don't know what to think about this. BB still isn't come across as overly fake to me though.
Cute. This is like newbie level dumb. You are not dumb. Stop acting like it. If you would bother reading the thread. You would know that your other head said that EMP and DP's RVS vote look like early distancing. As part of my discussion with your other head concerning the RVS votes, I looked at the confirmed scum's RVS vote and looked at whether or not it could be applied as early distancing. And decided that though I don't know what to think about TIP's behavior, BB's behavior hasn't caused me any concern.

Do I need to tell this to you Dr. Seuss style? Because I will.
nero wrote:
Why do you think its so silly to ask you this? I mean this comes off as over defensive . Why not just say “no Nero, I never said this.” We know that someone did so who was it?
It is defensive because I find it insulting. I can't believe that you or anyone would actually accuse me of harassing another player and telling them to replace out of a game. And I find your motivations for even asking me that offensive.

[quote="nero"
Instead of badgering Mara, why didn’t you just ask for a DP case?
This looks to me like me asking for your reasons on DP.
In post 520, Aeris wrote: But I want to see your thoughts. You're my top scum read, and it's your thoughts I need to see.

Pushing the person who made a case on you isn't exactly the same. My problem is that Nero hasn't really been questioning anyone. There was some early aggressiveness, especially in the case of TIP which could easily have been some early distancing.

If Nero is so certain on DP scum, where is he pushing his big scum read?
Why is Nero pretty certain on DP scum? He's only addressed him like two times.

I want to see your work.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Aeris »

Ugh the quote tags messed up for that last half. Should look like this.

nero wrote:
aeris wrote:I also didn't "incriminate" bb for it
Cute. This is like newbie level dumb. You are not dumb. Stop acting like it. If you would bother reading the thread. You would know that your other head said that EMP and DP's RVS vote look like early distancing. As part of my discussion with your other head concerning the RVS votes, I looked at the confirmed scum's RVS vote and looked at whether or not it could be applied as early distancing. And decided that though I don't know what to think about TIP's behavior, BB's behavior hasn't caused me any concern.

Do I need to tell this to you Dr. Seuss style? Because I will.
nero wrote:
It is defensive because I find it insulting. I can't believe that you or anyone would actually accuse me of harassing another player and telling them to replace out of a game. And I find your motivations for even asking me that offensive.
nero wrote: Instead of badgering Mara, why didn’t you just ask for a DP case?
This looks to me like me asking for your reasons on DP.
In post 520, Aeris wrote: But I want to see your thoughts. You're my top scum read, and it's your thoughts I need to see.

If Nero is so certain on DP scum, where is he pushing his big scum read?
Why is Nero pretty certain on DP scum? He's only addressed him like two times.

I want to see your work.
[/quote]
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Aeris »

The fact that you apparently aren't reading the thread. Don't have a clue why I mentioned EMP even though it was your other head who brought EMP up in the first place in which you supposedly have said to her looks like early distancing is pretty worrisome Nero. If you and your other head are actually talking, why don't you know that? And why don't you know why I brought up BB in regards to the RVS votes in the first place?

This just looks like you aren't reading this thread, nor are you actually communicating with your other head for reads.

Even if you're not mafia this game, you're scum, but I just can't see how you're town.

Oh and hey guess what? You've yet to provide the DP case.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Aeris »

My bad. You weren't the hammer. DP had unvoted in the middle of the claim thing. Still doesn't matter the point is you only voted him when he was confirmed scum.

I think it's really cute that you keep trying to hammer something insignificant like that as something important. You're like "uh-uh we did vote him once he was confirmed scum so you're lying that we only voted him early in the game when there wasn't a wagon." The fact that you only voted him when he was confirmed scum doesn't make you look town. And it doesn't matter a lick to this game whether or not I got the placement wrong on when you voted, whether you voted him before or were the hammer. That you are trying to paint either as my "lying" is pretty worrisome, town doesn't need to pick up on tiny little things like that, in which the placement does not matter.

The point is to me it looks like early distancing, in which you pushed him early on for not posting here while you were posting elsewhere. (Oh and you know what's cute and funny, that you're getting pissy with me for wondering why you're posting elsewhere but not here.) Then when he was behaving scummy, and your other head supposedly scum read him big time, you weren't interested. It looks like using hydra dissonance to avoid going after a scum buddy. Then you only voted him again when he was confirmed scum.

Can you see, how to an outside observer, this looks suspicious? Because if you can't, I don't know what to tell you.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIND A BETTER WAY TO GET YOUR POINTS ACROSS
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

So yesterday we got lucky. We didnt scumhunt, we basically just got lucky on a policy lynch. In fact, it was a Phyrric victory cause of the outed cop (who is MIA). Looking at the wagon we have Aeris (voted out of policy), Shana (Counterclaim), NEC(Policy), SC(voted after the cop claim) and me (policy). People who didnt vote: BB (unvoted after cop claim), TNE/theslimer (inactive), Empking (?). Its probably a bus, but Im wondering which one is it.
Im tossing this up between BB or SC. I was considering Aeris for a moment, I thought maybe scumTIP was trying to make his partner look good, but TIP was voting out of policy, so Im doubting that now.
Here's why I think its either BB or SC.
1. BB - the whole tirade TIP gave after the Maestro fiasco and voting Maestro on RVS (funny how SC claims that scum would vote their partner at RVS as early distancing and say that as a reason for me being scum, yet no mention of TIP's RVS), BB claiming early that Pope is scum, then later saying he is VI.
2. SC - first, BB proposed that NEC could be scum coaching TIP, SC counters with "why couldnt it be Scum buddying Town", there was an insistence of TIP being town, which only changes right after he was confirmed scum (from the Nero half, the MM half states he is scum for asking an RQS question about LAL, because that makes sense). TIP then said in his passing statement "Dont pressure SC, its not like he's scum" making some huge scum WIFOM right there, making two scenarios possible "a) TIP knows SC is not scum but WIFOMed to confuse the fuck out of us or b) TIP WIFOMED to protect the partner. screams of contradiction. You say that its NEVER solely the lynchees fault for being wagoned. First of all, you said this pount was moot for scum lynches in but not in town mislynches. Second, have you seen TIP's play? How the fuck was that not his fault? Are you defending his play right now?
Possibilities for other TIP partners.
Slimer - TNE was too inactive to get a read
Empking - I have no idea what the fuck he thinks of this game
Aeris - I do have some suspicion that she wanted the policy lynch to get massive towncred, but I town read her at this point and I dont think its the case
Shana - impossible
Me - if I was his partner, please explain yesterday? Bussing gone too far? Bullshit

Reread the fucking thread both of you.
VOTE: Sugar Cain
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

L-1
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Searching for a replacement for Shana .... Rach.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

oh hai there scum.
In post 570, DoctorPepper wrote:562 screams of contradiction. You say that its NEVER solely the lynchees fault for being wagoned. First of all, you said this pount was moot for scum lynches in 468 but not in town mislynches
lol no. Players don't lynch themselves. If you think they do then you are a moron or scum, my moneys on scum.

I'll respond to the LLD alt tomorrow.

I think scum is DP or Aeris, Mara thinks BB but I think TIP would be less likely to call a buddy out for lurking.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

ohmaigodcain

No, Aeris is not scum

DP, re-read what I wrote I said TIP ignored you completely, that is until the end of the day the same with EMP
In post 202, TheIrishPope wrote:Considering that exactly four people have been really active, I can't really add to the discussion. But, since you want something, here goes:
Aeris
TNE
NEC
SC
Shana
His first attempt at saying who is and isn't town. look at the people he leaves out of the list
In post 327, TheIrishPope wrote:NoEffenCllue
Empking
Sugar Cain
His second list of reads

Sure, you had Direct interaction with TIP, but that was after he started to build pressure, the perfect time to do some distancing

you vote for him early, but then you don't even go on to talk about him you talk about TNE and NEC and what they are doing in the thread.

You weren't focused on getting TIP lynched, not until others started stating suspicion though the only thing that makes me hesitate is the fact that, at the end of the day you kept on pushing TIP, and your unvote when he claimed had a genuine feel to it.

~Sugar

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”