Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1974, Aj The Epic wrote:Nacho, yeah I attacked Orc for being an AtE player. But that's a true part of his process. There's nothing denying that. Other than that, I'm sorry I'm having a shit game. Not going to go into preservation mode.

I would like to point out (Actually, it wasn't really planned) that while I was gone, you may have talked about me a lot, but you generally stuck away from voting for me simply because I hadn't posted at all (exception: rach). This is, unfortunately, happening with the only confirmed scum player in this game, TmT.
I didn't vote for you because I was voting 2 for scum. I would vote you if 2 wasn't scum in a heartbeat. As soon as I saw the thread I got a smile on my face because I knew you were going to die today and I knew you were going to flip red. You're done.
In post 1978, Aj The Epic wrote:If Nacho remembers, the reason I got a hydra with him in the first place is because I have issues in large games. This is how I play large games, I try to find one or two people and go from there because I can't manage all 20 in my head. This is why I'm going after one at a time. In a 9 player game, i can find scum easily because I have an easier working to go through. I think in pictures and visuals so generally I look for a web of connections. That's a challenge in a 20 player game. (And it doesn't work when half the game is quiet). That's why I tunnel.
Your play hasn't been a problem of picking up on limited people; it's a problem on picking up on them badly. You literally tried to sell me that 2 was town because she copy pasted my reasoning. That's a horrible, horrible interaction with a buddy and you knew it. But you tried to save them because the read is too personal to understand and they weren't getting many votes and you don't have a handle on the flow of this game. You're out of step, out of rhythm. You can't keep up with my drumbeat because I'm going fucking insane, and I'll mow through you scum like a machine.
In post 2002, ² wrote:
In post 1978, Aj The Epic wrote:2 is town. That last discussion with nacho cemented it.
Nacho, your points were almost mirrored
. Get over it, that read is wrong.
heh

that is not and should not be a point that pushes his read of us townward.

- f
nope not fucking at all
In post 2006, Varsoon wrote:Gotta be sure of things.

I got dragged away yesterday and had to do a lot of yardwork and visiting with relatives.
Today'll be busy in the afternoon, I imagine.

Scum reads?
2, AJ, TD, B&B, dfc, Keyblade, and TmT.
talk to me
i love you but you're all over the place and i need to get you centered
In post 2026, Cabd wrote:'m doing a complete re-read of the game, so some of this may be a repeat of things I or others have said, but it's my own take on stuff.
This post is a treasure trove of greatness and wonderfulness and it brings tears of townie happiness to my eyes.
In post 2026, Cabd wrote:Voting AJ and proud of it.
Sorry about yesterday but let's kill him now. Let's slaughter him now.
In post 2045, Cabd wrote:You have no opinion about Orc, Nacho, or 2?

Like, the three most active players?
hence why keyblade will be next
In post 2058, Keybladewielder wrote:Haven't paid much attention to Orc or 2,, but Nacho literally always plays the same from what Ive seen. So nulln o him
No, fuck no.
In post 2092, Varsoon wrote:In fact, out of the active players, I'm so sure that Nacho, 2, B&B, Reverend, and Orc are town that I'm actually willing to doubt them because they've so perfectly played themselves into that bracket.
you can start sheeping me now
In post 2128, GuyInFreezer wrote:Nacho how do you see between real and fake paranoia?
Scum paranoia has bad trajectory, doesn't make sense, can come from any player, always has excuses because this paranoia is happening for a reason to serve scum. In this case, his paranoia was to discredit me, AJ doesn't get paranoid with me taking control because he fucking knows I do that, trajectory was shitty because it came out of nowhere, excuse was that UN took control of a town in Posh Mafia. He also backed the fuck up on his paranoia and started appealing to me like I was town, which is also bad trajectory.

Town paranoia is like a monster. A big, vicious, irrational monster. It's a monster that starts small if it's about a specific player, and immediately if it's about setup/wrong number of scum some shit like that. It usually comes from nowhere and rampages through the thread for a little while until the townie realizes he's talking nonsense or it possesses him (bad players). That weak paranoia shit wasn't that.
In post 2130, TheReverend wrote:He has defended with insults and deflected with weak return attacks. This is in stark contrast to his attempts in his first game, where he defends with honesty and humility.

Varsoon is scum.
Varsoon's play has shifted a bit and he's still super fucking gambit happy but I see the difference and am watching him today, Rev.
In post 2136, Varsoon wrote:It also feels like I'll never be accepted as a member of the team.
Weakest link, third wheel, etc.
I'm fighting for you but this is that super genuine shit you were seeing in the other game. They just need you to show them what to do because they are paranoid fucks.
In post 2189, ² wrote:2. Aj The Epic: f would settle for a lynch of him, but prefers TMT or TD. f also ended up agreeing with Nacho on most of his points in his case, but doesn't feel like it's a super strong case (I havn't read it). I personally think he'd have to be a really strong scum player to play this way as scum, because he's paying attention to a lot of subtle things that couldn't come from figuring out whose mislynch to push.
3. Andrius: painfully town in f's opinion (which I sheep).
4. BeautyAndTheBeast (Majiffy + pirate mollie): obvtown for both of us.
5. BROseidon: f reads him as town for meta reasons. I'm not as convinced but I'll trust it.
6. Cabd: We both think he's town; f is weighting in Nacho's opinion as well.
7. dntfkingcare: null
8. Ghostlin: f is leaning town and liked the progression of his questions.
9. GuyInFreezer: town
10. Keybladewielder/jon_h61: null, but f thinks his reads sucks (and I think he's not reading at all)
11. Mac: town
12. Metal Sonic: I'm leaning scum
13. orcinus_theoriginal: town
14. RachMarie: neither of us can read her
15. Sajin: leaning town (f's read)
16. TheReverend/Svenskt Stål: town
17. Nachomamma8: town
18. TiphaineDeath: scum
19. TMTOLBTWNTOF: scum
20. Varsoon: I don't know but f thinks town. Also, if there is daychat for scum, that essentially confirms him as town because of him not being stopped prior to attempting his gambit (we don't think it could have been fabricated deliberately).
this is a treasure trove of love and happiness and varsoon town
mollie do you see it?
In post 2192, RachMarie wrote:o give an example, last night before I went to sleep around 8 AM, I finished the last about a fifth
my mind stopped here and I was very impressed for a moment because you didn't strike me as an alcoholic
and then the world became clear
In post 2204, Andrius wrote:This is what my relationship with Nacho is. He reads me 100%; if he's scum I will probably never know.
That's how things should be.
In post 2247, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:so let's chat and enjoy a sunny day well I am just loving this breeze what do you think. let's get close. let's get real close. like I want you to push my limits.
he will, i promise
In post 2283, RachMarie wrote:Town
Nacho, B n B, Andy, Orc, and Var

Leaning Town
Ghost, Cabd, Mac, Bro dude
:)
In post 2293, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:100% agree about nacho. let's spend the rest of the game trolling majiffy by pretending that is the only thing he said.
The paranoia is OK because this is literally the best game I've ever played ever.
In post 2327, Venmar wrote:Nacho being accepted into a town bloc probably means he is town.

I would appreciate if Majiffy and Mollie could sign their posts for BnB. Would help me personally.
venny is town
if you quickhammer before I return next time, i will cry tears everywhere
In post 2333, Cabd wrote:Okay. Talk to nacho, confirm it, because I won't sign up to that wagon until I'm sure that you're sure. It's nothing personal mind you. I just really don't want to rush into this. What do you/nacho have on AJ/2 that you CAN tell us?
THIS is town paranoia, GiF.
In post 2364, Sajin wrote:Beauty and the Beast is really really really really really really town btw. Meta+content.

I also think fery is playing with a scum role pm this game. I can't read the other half of the hydra but I do not think this is fery's town game. Way too defensive on various topics for me to think it is a town slot.
This is Sajin's town. It's late as hell, but it's also fucking accurate.
In post 2371, Varsoon wrote:Nacho, where are you? (Is Nacho on VLA?)
no just drunk
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2437, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:unsure on andy. more dancing required.
it is your job to dance with him until the sun comes up
In post 2528, Andrius wrote:AJ is town.
Deal with it.
noooooooooooooooooo
In post 2571, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I don't like sajin anymore
fuck u orc
In post 2738, Varsoon wrote:yaaaay,
The day is over,
now I can sleep.
this was the towniest thing i've seen ever
In post 2751, Cabd wrote:Wow... I wake up to this.

Um. I really hope you're scum and I just read you wrong 2...
this is also very town
In post 2758, borkjerfkin wrote:Zanza, Bionis Aligned Ability Cop,
welcome to
ZANZABAR
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

WHY IS MELIA A VANILLA?????????????????????????????????????/

bork what is this flavor mismatch
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

ON topic:

Bleh, I misread 2

good job Bnb, you were still on my town list still so meh

2 was degraded from town to leaning town, just before the lynch

oh and reverend wasn't lying! #1
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2026, Cabd wrote:
Voting AJ and proud of it.

VOTE: AJ
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also at this point if nacho is scum then scum deserves the win purely out of "holy fuck he's got balls the size of texas" points.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Okay, digging through 2's posts:
In post 966, ² wrote:Town: orcinus, nacho, B&B, BRO

Leaning town:
svenskt (for today - pretty sure this is my view only , not buldermar's)
Andreius
GiF (that was a weird thing about the chat game, though)
Cabd (in part based on nacho and to a lesser extent Rach)

Null/Town:
Rach (always and forever I swear)
Varsoon
Ghostlin (this read could slide)
Mac

Leaning Scum:
TD (buldermar's read mostly)
TMTwhatev
Maybe AJ

Not enough info to go on: Sajin, dntfkingcare, Metal Sonic, jon_h61

This is not a consensus list (yet anyway), but some of my views are influenced by buldermar's opinions.
Ffery's first list.
In post 1098, ² wrote:good to see you posting.

TD is a player that buldermar and I aren't agreeing on atm. Something would have to change my mind before we'd vote him today.
Interesting post.

B pushes for the "scum on Sven" wagon in 1139, which leads him to push TD b/c he has Cabd, GiF, and B&B as town.
In post 1262, ² wrote:I did some meta research on AJ yesterday, kinda prompted by Nacho. It looks like so far in this game he's pretty low volume compared to other games, but that could be due to the overall high volume of post in the game thread diluting his usual day 1 contribution.

His posts in the games I scanned looked strong - analytical, relevant to the lay of the game, engaged and interacting. that was strongly true as town, and not quite as strong as scum. He played a scary game as a 3rd party arsonist and won it at endgame. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=27065

I didn't find a smoking gun, which was a disappointment, but I don't know quite what I'm looking for this time.

- f
Yeah this feels contrived. Ffery doesn't even bother to discuss how scum AJ behaves, but just describes scum AJ as a weaker version of town AJ. She basically says, "Here is AJ's town game, and he seems pretty close to it this game" without providing what his scumgame is like. There is also a decent amount of fluff in the post (the stuff about playing a scary arsonist game)
In post 1302, ² wrote:Town:
Nacho
B & B
Orc
Sven
Maybe Vasoon

Scum:
At least one of {TD, GiF, Cabd}
Maybe TMTOL
Maybe AJ (based on f's opinion)

- b
Buldey's first reads.
In post 1447, ² wrote:VOTE: TMTOL

I talked to f and we both think TMTOL is scum.

- b
Letters slot is probably town. This is really early to bus, and both had pushed letterscum for a while.
In post 1565, ² wrote:This post was made 15 minutes after saying he'd catch up with the last 30 pages.
This doesn't look like a bus to me. It looks like scum jumping on something very obvious to try to push for anti-town behavior rather than scum-motivated behavior.
In post 1790, ² wrote:So, we're looking at:

TMT scum
Metal scum
TD scum (although he does look slightly better for pointing out Metal pretending to read stuff he couldn't possibly have read)
BRO likely scum

Did I forget someone?

- b
B updates his scumreads. TD vs MS seems to be town vs town at this point.

1943 is just more evidence that AJ is scum. Ffery's "case" doesn't build in any way, just providing analysis of individual posts, when the entire point of building a case like that is to determine a trajectory and look for overarching patterns.

Yeah, thinking Letters (or w/e the slot is called now), TD, and MS are all town. AJ seems like a very likely scumpartner. I'm having a rough time finding who the others would be from this, though.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2768, Cabd wrote:
In post 2766, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I'm back too, sorry bout that

Rev kill is interesting.

Well done on 2, BnB

VOTE: Aj

Varsoon needs scrutiny
Meh I feel like it was just the vig doing what vigs do.
no

nonono

mac was town

if that was a vig shooting then they are confirmed retarded

thinking SK

what is a mechon mask

does anybody know anything about the flavour

and I accept all of your apologies also I told you so

aj is the next lynch unless there is other info but we should have time to sort things ot so no speedlynching okay
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 2774, Cabd wrote:Also Re: Letters/Waynegg fusion, he's still null. He hates giving reads as town, to give them so freely is bad. He likes to go after super town people as both alignments though. Like, he literally tried to lynch the confirmed cop with several successful guilty result-->lynches. Also, he never puts himself as a town read on his reads as town, or at least I sure don't recall him having ever done so. But it's not enough to go off of, more observation needed.
You mean the one we just finished on 6P which you yourself said favored scum? Where you told me I couldn't be so blunt and snarky because the age group would never listen to what I had to say even though my initial reads were correct and that I should have stuck with my original reads and presented them nicer? It didn't help that the same Cop cleared and buddied with the 1x GF so that when I spoke out against said GF, the whole town wanted to gang rape me. It's not unreasonable when you consider how hard the scum was bussing from D1 and the Cop/GF buddy situation to be unsure as to which of that pair were scum as VT.

Here's the game and I shared my reads freely...
http://www.sixprizes.com/forums/threads ... ost-168977

Low blow and a lie there buddy :P
Nice try though!

My reads have changed considerably. It's amazing how 2758 posts will do that, jeez! I don't think I should do any voting without my other half's agreement.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by BROseidon »

holy fuck posts came in fast.

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:44 pm

In post 2774, Cabd wrote:Also Re: Letters/Waynegg fusion, he's still null. He hates giving reads as town, to give them so freely is bad. He likes to go after super town people as both alignments though. Like, he literally tried to lynch the confirmed cop with several successful guilty result-->lynches. Also, he never puts himself as a town read on his reads as town, or at least I sure don't recall him having ever done so. But it's not enough to go off of, more observation needed.
so he throws his town game in support of his scum one?

cos you just described super scummy behaviour as town. and insinuated that there is purpose to it
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Who was voting me again

I am here now if you would like to vote me
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

No, wayne/partner, I'm talking about your cult game.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=151074
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Sajin »

Venmar.... really really likes waffles. I will decide on his alignment when I get a better answer to my concerns yesterday than "I answered it already"
In post 2773, spinachattack wrote:
In post 2771, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why is sajin town again?

I want to look at him and varsoon today
Sajin 1955

Varsoon among others, 2015, 2094- wtf? Last two paragraphs complete shit trying too hard to convince he's town, 2189 like a continuation of 2094
Get an avatar please.

In post 2771, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why is sajin town again?

I want to look at him and varsoon today
What you are reading is how abrasive my playstyle can be and because it is different than how the average player plays town you assume he must but be opposite of what the average player is (town) and is therefore scum. If that is correct, then please talk to nacho or someone else and get a reason from them. If that is not correct, feel free to ask me some questions.

Your also wrong about varsoon.

In post 2777, Metal Sonic wrote:WHY IS MELIA A VANILLA?????????????????????????????????????/

bork what is this flavor mismatch
Because if flavor matched power in all cases you would have an imbalanced game because many people could be cleared by a little mod meta and a mass claim. Welcome to good mafia setup design. (Side note, I have no idea about the flavor of this game, I am assuming your claim about melia is accurate that she is a main character)

In post 2778, Metal Sonic wrote:ON topic:

Bleh, I misread 2

good job Bnb, you were still on my town list still so meh

2 was degraded from town to leaning town, just before the lynch

oh and reverend wasn't lying! #1
Sonic just earned 10 scum points from me. Will that be cash or credit Mr Sonic?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2785, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
so he throws his town game in support of his scum one?

cos you just described super scummy behaviour as town. and insinuated that there is purpose to it
Nah he really just doubted everybody at all times. You can go read his link, I was modding that game. It was like day... 7 or 8. There's an index post in my second or third post of the thread.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2782, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:mac was town

if that was a vig shooting then they are confirmed retarded
miller kill

spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 2786, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Who was voting me again

I am here now if you would like to vote me
That was me, 35 pages in. The next 76 pages changed a lot of what I initially thought.

w
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 pm

In post 2780, Cabd wrote:Also at this point if nacho is scum then scum deserves the win purely out of "holy fuck he's got balls the size of texas" points.
no
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2783, spinachattack wrote:Low blow and a lie there buddy :P
Nice try though!

My reads have changed considerably. It's amazing how 2758 posts will do that, jeez! I don't think I should do any voting without my other half's agreement.
stop discrediting him that's what ffery tried to do as we threw her into the sea, and that did not look so good for her

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm not sure i'd actually go and vote for spinach tho. Wayne is like one of those rednecks that sits in their front porch with the shotgun loaded and the safety off. Trusting nobody, doubting everyone. So he goes null because BRO makes a good case.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2792, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2780, Cabd wrote:Also at this point if nacho is scum then scum deserves the win purely out of "holy fuck he's got balls the size of texas" points.
no
That was a joke mollie. You know that.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2788, Sajin wrote:What you are reading is how abrasive my playstyle can be and because it is different than how the average player plays town you assume he must but be opposite of what the average player is (town) and is therefore scum. If that is correct, then please talk to nacho or someone else and get a reason from them. If that is not correct, feel free to ask me some questions.

Your also wrong about varsoon.
SO FUCKING TOWN
I love it man, I love it.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Varsoon: describe your interaction with 2 yesterday and tell me where you were leaning on the slot, specifying every change in your read through the course of the day

Thank you

Oh yeah and it seemed like you were still votin me by day end, spin, what was up with that
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Also Wayne/TMT can you sign your posts? I would like to be able to tell them apart, or at least give me a way of telling you two apart (along the lines of mollie's "I don't use capitalization")
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2794, Cabd wrote:I'm not sure i'd actually go and vote for spinach tho. Wayne is like one of those rednecks that sits in their front porch with the shotgun loaded and the safety off. Trusting nobody, doubting everyone. So he goes null because BRO makes a good case.
I can see that. I know someone like that and I know him pretty well. We'll see if his paranoia makes me smile.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”