Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by implosion »

also incidentally i've been watching the anime (i read the manga several years ago and reread it about a month ago) and got to yorknew recently so~
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:05 am

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

In post 1688, ToastyToast wrote:Well this role is...creative. Which makes me think its legit, but it also seems pretty ridiculous scum power. We've only had one kill a night, so I think the mod would've put it on a scum player in order to up the amount of kills they performed. Really don't see the value in it for a town player.
This particular sentence reads town to me -- I don't see it occurring to scum to postulate that what CF claimed could be a scum PR.

VOTE: Syrana

I don't think I wanna vote Maxous.

-bork
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1651, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I could get behind a tt lynch also.
Me too.
In post 1654, ToastyToast wrote:There's probably only 1-2 scums left anyway
This looks faked as fuck. It's been stated multiple times that there are five scum.
In post 1664, Nachomamma8 wrote:syryana you have 37 fucking posts and none of them rock
Engage me
Dance with me
Vilify me
Elucidate me
Let me feel your presence
In post 1676, Kalimar wrote:Syryana just feels... restricted in his play, somehow. The TNE vote felt a bit forced. The dropping of the Nacho case without a word doesn't sit well with me given how strongly it seemed to come across. And, other than the intro reads/catchup post and the Nacho case, there's not been a lot to go on. Also, Vi/Remembrance's reads.
Considering half the playerlist took a shit on me for the Nacho case, why are you surprised? I've also learned to read Nacho a lot better since I made that case; I no longer think he's scum.

Curious how you do not seem to be giving credence to Vi's other reads though. Thoughts on CF Riot? Why me over Maxous (obviously you said gut, was wondering if there were particular reasons behind the feeling)?
In post 1682, CF Riot wrote:My role let's me put a hit on a person so other roles can kill them when otherwise they couldn't. Was sitting on this but L-3 is close enough for me. I submit the hit during the day so you can still lynch me and I think it will still be active during the night. Used it on hp N2 cause Vi made a post about him needing to be vigged. Will take suggestions for who to target today.
In post 1690, CF Riot wrote:No, I don't think it works like that. I'm assuming there are some assassin for hire type characters in the game, like the Zoldyck family for instance, who won't be able to kill for no reason but will kill for a price. The way my pm is worded makes me think me putting the hit out doesn't force them to attempt the kill. I'm just saying, "Here's a bounty, collect it if you wish," and they have the option to go through with it or not. I don't have anything to back this up but I also kind of guessed that there are scum roles who could also carry out the hit if they wished if I put it on town.

I don't think it's really that strong because it requires 2 townies agreeing on a target and both being alive to accomplish anything, and I only have 2 chances to use it.
If this power is for real and works as you say it does (you put a bounty on someone, other players are informed of this bounty and have the option to kill the person), why then is there no one around to back up your claim that you targeted hp[leaves]?
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:49 am

In post 1702, Syryana wrote:If this power is for real and works as you say it does (you put a bounty on someone, other players are informed of this bounty and have the option to kill the person), why then is there no one around to back up your claim that you targeted hp[leaves]?
I can't wait to hear the explanation for how this question is pro-town
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1703, Remilia Scarlet wrote:I can't wait to hear the explanation for how this question is pro-town
I should think that would be obvious
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:04 am

so it's totally cool that you're rolefishing?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:18 am

Post by Magua »

@CF Riot:

- You submit the hit during the Day, by naming a target (eg, "hp [leaves]"), correct?
- Who is notified of that at Night? Do you pick a specific person, or is it anyone/everyone?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1705, Remilia Scarlet wrote:so it's totally cool that you're rolefishing?
:facepalm:
I misread the claim. I thought the bounty was sent to two arbitrary people, not two specific people with that role type. I was confused as to why, if two people had got the message, they hadn't confirmed CF's role.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1705, Remilia Scarlet wrote:so it's totally cool that you're rolefishing?

wow, thats incriminating

syryana you had better step up your game

cf you had better do as implosion said

syryana is a potential suspect

nacho give me your opinion on her
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:31 am

Syryana did you just not read 1695 or what?
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 am

Meh it doesn't really matter I guess that's a null tell either way.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 am

Does Malakittens have a meta for lurking as either alignment? I only ask because:

1) She's generally pretty active from experience (and has been recently)
2) I just finished a game where we were scum together and she pretty much posted never (Open 500 - she was again part of a hydra with Mara)
3) Her head has pretty much never posted in this game ever either.

I'll look into it myself as well. I don't like the slot in general.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Hiiiiiiiii Bork.

I lurk regardless of alignment. I have recently had tail and got myself lynched at endgame for it in a completed mini theme.

I was active during Day 1, but I have been busy and it's showing around most of my games. I been posting one liners.

Overall Mara and I seem to be disagreeing quite a bit in reads this game. I wanted to go after TNE during early game because things that were pinging my radar, but mara had a town read on him so I let it go. I'm partially disappointed that he flipped scum and I didn't go after him.

I will say I was wrong on HP. I played with him in an open setup and he was different from here. There I was able to ping him right away as scum, but couldn't give out reads because I was a hider and it made it near impossible to give out reads following a plan.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:03 am

Your last post in this game was 3 weeks ago (#1047) but you're up in here 15 minutes after I call you out on that? I'm not one to apply blanket tells to people but that's pretty freaking suspicious.

Please weigh in on current events while I've got you here. Let's talk about where your vote is.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I still don't like MS and I want to explore that outlet, but I haven't been on skype recently to talk to Mara about it. I didn't like his hammer vote. I also feel bad I misread Rem so much because I thought I was right, but wasn't.

I didn't like AM's fishing on TNE, but now everything is clear about it. I can understand it. I feel like he's likely town, but I'm not sure what else he's hiding such as results or what not.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1713, Remilia Scarlet wrote:Your last post in this game was 3 weeks ago (#1047) but you're up in here 15 minutes after I call you out on that? I'm not one to apply blanket tells to people but that's pretty freaking suspicious.

Please weigh in on current events while I've got you here. Let's talk about where your vote is.
No. My last post was 1399 and I was on the phone with the bank to get into my online banking so I was able to type and read while I was on hold. n.n
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1531, CF Riot wrote:Mala can't read me.

vote: Maxous

I told Mara that this post seemed town to me, but that's due to something else because I know how he feels, but I know others feel the same way when they are trying to read me.

I always bark up this way to Jal when I'm town because she can never read me right.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 am

In post 1716, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I told Mara that this post seemed town to me, but that's due to something else because I know how he feels, but I know others feel the same way when they are trying to read me.

I always bark up this way to Jal when I'm town because she can never read me right.
Why is your first response to make excuses about where your vote is? Who is a better place for your vote? Why aren't you working that out with Mara if you think CF is town? What does Jal have to do with anything other than you're throwing out a really vaguely analogous anecdotal (and mundane) situation that doesn't even involve the same people?

Also maybe read the past couple pages and answer my question again.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

In post 1717, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 1716, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I told Mara that this post seemed town to me, but that's due to something else because I know how he feels, but I know others feel the same way when they are trying to read me.

Why is your first response to make excuses about where your vote is? Who is a better place for your vote? Why aren't you working that out with Mara if you think CF is town? What does Jal have to do with anything other than you're throwing out a really vaguely analogous anecdotal (and mundane) situation that doesn't even involve the same people?

Also maybe read the past couple pages and answer my question again.
Why twist it into saying it's an excuse? (Oh Thanks btw, I go to log on skype off my computer and it froze everything I was working on.)
Plus it was a waste of my energy as I can't retrieve phone skype logs off the actual computer.

We been fighting over reads for part of this game, but had a few we agreed with - although some are dead already. What part of I haven't been around to even log on my phone/computer don't you understand? You accused me of lurking as scum, but I do it as town too. You accused me of not posting, but forgetting I was more active than Mara during Day 1. I can prove the lurking is a null tell, but more associated with town Mala.

Jal has nothing to do with anything, but saying where a post felt town from CfR since I do it with Jal all the time when I'm town because I get frustrated at her.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 am

In post 1718, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Why twist it into saying it's an excuse?
Because what you could have said was "Mara thinks CF is scum and I'm willing to play ball with that for a while" and instead you immediately launched into why you think he might not be scum. That doesn't jive with your lack of removing your vote, but I acknowledge that you claim you haven't been communicating -- get back to me on this when you do communicate.
Mala wrote:You accused me of lurking as scum, but I do it as town too. You accused me of not posting, but forgetting I was more active than Mara during Day 1. I can prove the lurking is a null tell, but more associated with town Mala.
What I actually said was I wanted to find that out and that I hadn't researched it yet. This is pretty defensive for an accusation I haven't made.
Mala wrote:Jal has nothing to do with anything, but saying where a post felt town from CfR since I do it with Jal all the time when I'm town because I get frustrated at her.
Ok. How much stock do you put in that parallel?
bork wrote:Also maybe read the past couple pages and answer my question again.
Please do this.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

You made it when you subtlety asked the thread questions. Hey next time if you don't want someone to accuse you of something get knowledge of it because you post it out on the thread.

A bit because I have played with CfR a lot so I can see where he's coming from.

I have answered you question, but hey you don't seem to like my answer. So kindly screw off unless you want to acknowledge it first. >_>
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:31 am

Mala wrote:You made it when you subtlety asked the thread questions. Hey next time if you don't want someone to accuse you of something get knowledge of it because you post it out on the thread.
Why? I like the way this exchange is taking place, and it's gotten us talking. But I'll indulge you -- you claim to have a meta for lurking as either alignment in certain cases -- show me.

And look, CF claimed, which is why I wanted you to read since you did not acknowledge it at all and therefore it looks like you haven't read that. Do you believe the claim?

What's with the attitude? I don't think that was necessary.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:40 am

In post 1631, Magua wrote:So: (ToastyToast, Maxous, CF Riot)

Like this one more: VOTE: ToastyToast

If any of the three of y'all have a Vi breadcrumb that you're innocent, save us the trouble and give it now. If someone *else* has the Vi-breadcrumb, don't want to hear it right now.
missed this earlier but this is town as balls
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:48 am

In post 1649, Maxous wrote:
In post 1645, MonkeyMan576 wrote:CF Riot has a horrible voting history.
Me? Sajin?
I'm curious as to what point you're trying to make here.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Let's start this over! Hi Bork! How is your day so far?

I missed it, but I have to go back after this post, but I still have to talk to Mara and I want to vote MS. I don't see him as town, still...

Town Lurk

Town Lurk

Scum Lurk

PS this is what makes me giggle. Scum-Slandaar accused me of being quiet in GoW

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”