Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 3798, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3756, Nachomamma8 wrote:What points of TD did you like?
I didn't actually like anything TD posted so much as my gut response to what you posted felt off at the time. It feels like you might be blue scum trying to make sure that red-scum is lynched instead of town just trying to make sure that it is a scum lynch.
What? But, from a town PoV, a red-scum lynch today is better than a blue. Because of the possiblity of cross fire during the night (however small that is).

If we lynch red today (and assuming 3/3/14):

Going into night with 7.
Coming out, worst scenario, with 2 dead townies, leaving 1/1/3. Which means town has to lynch both scum in a row. However, there is the possibility of cross fire during the night.

If we lynch blue today:

Going into night with 7.
Coming out with 1 dead townie, leaving 2/4. We have to lynch red both days (I mean it would be MyLo so we can go into night to make it 5p LyLo but that doesn't really change anything). And there is no hope of cross fire.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:27 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I continue to disagree that red is better :/. Relying on luck to see you through is never a winning strategy.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Andrius »

Gonna grab a couple other of my posts in ISO and then return.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:47 am

Post by waynegg »

I usually don't get so screwed up on WIFOM, but I had to step out of the box and take a look from a different angle here. Removing those considered conf town from the alive list, I looked at it from the perspective of what is to be gained, information wise, from any lynch if the player is town or scum.

10. Ser Arthur Dayne- nothing
12. Metal Sonic- nothing, he's done nothing but tunnel TD all game
17. Nachomamma8- loads either way
18. TiphaineDeath- nothing, he's done nothing but tunnel MS all game

Retreading back over all that from last night, Nacho did crumb red scum. His reply to me about that was hand face, which I think was more to himself than anyone else. Also, after I pointed the slip out, his whole tone changed from attacker to consolatory. So, right or wrong

UNVOTE TD

VOTE NACHO
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Andrius »

Gonna try and make this as painless as possible.

Spoiler: words, words, words
K just for my own sanity, starting reads as I remember them:

spinache - scum
nacho - scum
TD - town
MS - iffy
GiF - townish
BRO - town
SAD - ... no fucking clue
In post 3485, spinachattack wrote:Anyhow, in doing ISO work on every living player I will be using proven techniques that we used while doing investigations while I worked in the prison system. As flaky as some of the sound, they're all quite legit. Instead of spending time trying to convince you of these techniques, I'll just link you to a source where you can read it from someone else...

http://liespotting.com/liespotting-basics/words/
While this is interesting, it only adds to the number of questions.
spinach wrote:I find it odd all the Cop crumbs he seems to have laid down, yet says he's not Cop. A little help here would be nice. Everyone else comes up town. I was very surprised that MetalSonic came up town because I was sold on him being scum. So much so I read his full ISO three times. At the end of the day, though, town he is.
Wait what the crap is going on?
Nevermind following posts explained it.
spinach wrote:They also promote mass claim like scum would actually claim scum.
Both you and a townread of yours (me) have expressed interest in a massclaim.
Scum need more than WIFOM- scum need to get by without massclaiming; the less time in the light the better.

I don't, uh, think GiF and spinach are buddies.
Namely because GiF is town.
In post 3507, Nachomamma8 wrote:But FIRST of all:

Vote: Ser Arthur Dayne

The fact this is still alive is a major major problem. He's been coasting scum for a century and a half, and it just hurts me to see him living.

The absolute ONLY thing that SAD has provided in this game on page 147 is a case on why Venmar is scum and a subtle chainsaw of RachMarie. That's it.
Idk I really didn't see his predecessors as strictly scum. Will look into it later.
BRO wrote:I'm a bit less sold on Nacho, although the fact that he's here is disconcerting.
Liking BRO's posting except this. Not a big deal but w/e.
In post 3517, spinachattack wrote:SAD could also draw the modkill for inactivity so there's little incentive to vote that way at this point as well.
He'll get replaced, not modkilled.

I do like spinach's sudden involvement and crazy analysis. But then again EVERYONE is posting but me so not sure how valid that is.
In post 3538, Varsoon wrote:So, I start to type a response to the second vote on me, then my net cuts out for the rest of my V/LA trip.
I get home at 4 AM and rush online only to find I was stupidly lynched by a bunch of town who can't meta me, and are too short-sighted to realized they're being duped.

Good luck, town.
You'll need it.

Next time, please don't rush a lynch on the fucking V/LA who doesn't have an internet connection. It's like I wasn't even given a chance to defend myself, and you all just asshole'd me into the ground.
Your old avatar was better.
And conveyed less asshole.
In post 3541, Metal Sonic wrote:i dont think SAD's extra plus lurking is ground for him scum, much less blue

however! nacho is pretty scummy yeah I definitely agree on that one

#3537, SAD not responding is pretty mundane, but nacho not responding as an active player is indeed a cause for concern
MS has a good point.
Not sure if MS is blue as if he was he'd be focusing on REDS not ELIMINATING BLUE SUSPECTS.
In post 3548, GuyInFreezer wrote:So far since my read reset

MS ↑
TD ↓
Nacho ↨
SAD ↓
BRO ↨
Andrius ↑↑↑♫
Spinach ↨
...the only thing I understand here is that I'm toen because ALL THE ARROWS AND MUSIC NOTES

Though you were calling MS scum so making his up arrow makes little sense, and I don't get the flatparts on Nacho/Nro/spinach.
In post 3552, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi andi, what do you think of my proposed scumteams?

MS=blue

Spinach/bro or Spinach/GIF as red?
Disagree with MS being blue.
If he's scum he's probably red.
Bro is definitely not blue as the blue one would either be playing passive to hide or actively as they NEED dead reds.
In post 3553, waynegg wrote:
In post 3552, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hi andi, what do you think of my proposed scumteams?

MS=blue

Spinach/bro or Spinach/GIF as red?
Yes Andy. What do you think of TiphaneDeath throwing a big pile of shit and hoping it sticks on anyone but himself? I too would be interested in your thoughts on this.

And where has Nacho been
lurking
hiding the past couple of days?
I'm merely using the pewpews to look for the scumbags.
In post 3555, Nachomamma8 wrote:Okay, I'm still confident in Andy town thanks to claim+earlier play. I'm not going to go through that read again.
Damn straight.
Gif wrote:If spinach is scum, I think he's blue.
Exactly.
In post 3561, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3558, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hi
Let's talk about spinach.
I currently don't think he's scum. Cabd said this would be his first game as scum, and his paranoid nature is shining through pretty clearly. His scumhunting by "liar's tells", his gambit to get someone to tell him to rush the day, all of those seemed to be pretty strong towntells to me. Do you disagree?
Nacho ---> spinach.
In post 3562, GuyInFreezer wrote:I agree that his "liar tells" are strong townmove. I was reading TMT's iso and his initial reads were bothering me a hell lot enough to cast doubt in my townread on him and since then I've been going back and forth on him regarding my read on him.
Its easy to drop a link, use some buzzwords and move on.
I could do it too easily.
In post 3563, TiphaineDeath wrote:I'm pretty confident MS is the last blue scum, look at the relational stuff with rach and orc.
THAT is something I'd have to look into.

Nacho does bring up good points about reactions to the 2 wagon.
In post 3568, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think the final scum are MS-TD-SAD. And I think that SAD should be the first lynch because I'm extremely confident that he's scum.

and before anyone goes "oh let's not lynch a lurker it's not a good plan",
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=4450
Andy should remember that.
... im pretending this doesnt exist
Gif wrote:Nacho we can discuss this vote.
Too obv.scummy to be scum.
I'm not sure he'd drop that as scum knowing we'd eat it up eventually.
In post 3605, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3599, Nachomamma8 wrote:it comes immediately after he drops the TD read and Ghostlin votes Sajin, meaning that it's sheepy and he's trying to get away from the him-TD slapfight, which isn't good
Well he've been sheepy for a while. I mean, there's no way he can read 700 posts within 15 minutes and make reads on his own. He probably saw someone saying "hey this guy is town" and used it as his own.
I'm trying to find a way to shake this but I can't.
In post 3615, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3613, waynegg wrote:Nacho is looking out for scumteam's interests and not town interest.
I'm pointing out that there's no reason for anyone in this game to try to get a mislynch, so his original accusation was stupid.
Unless they have a real good reason to know the ID of the other team, that is.
But yes Nacho has a point.
SAD wrote:Ftr though I have Andrius as town. Like, they sound extremely genuine in their posts.
Apparently I'm a hydra.
In post 3642, Metal Sonic wrote:wayne i've played with nacho in multiple games before and his town meta is way cleaner than that
I've probably played in way more with Nacho than you and I still can't shake the paranoia.
In post 3656, Metal Sonic wrote:lol DGB

ahahaha that player's a funny one
<333
In post 3666, Nachomamma8 wrote:why did I become a scummy read?
why did varsoon become a scummy read?
Speaking of which:
Nacho, when did varsoon become a scumread yesterday?
TD wrote: Nachos 3606, is a scumslip, GIF caught this, well done. Nacho has to be red scum.
I see this, and I see your reasoning.
I'm just not sure its a SOLID deal.
It surely doesn't HELP his case any though. :P
TD wrote:Blue Scum: MS
I still disagree but w/e I'm willing to be wrong.
TD wrote:That said can we still please lynch MS today? I'll vote nacho if I have to but killing the final of a scum team is better than just offing one of two remaining.
Since nothing is CERTAIN we lynch whoever we feel best about and move along.
Best thing is, Blue is pretty much an honorary townie today.
In post 3711, spinachattack wrote:
In post 3689, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3685, Metal Sonic wrote:SAD is town =/= strong town
SAD cannot be my buddy, meaning he's not red. And he's absolutely convinced that you're the blue.
So...
And here too... Damn some people are slow on the uptake.
This one's waaaaaay better. XD

Nacho ignoring the scumslip thing is interesting.
In post 3736, Metal Sonic wrote:nacho

andy cant shoot
Too bad Zanza is dead or I could plead for my TRUE MONADO for awesome busting powers.

Scorched Earth is lame and saddening.
If I were blue I'd be shooting for red tonight.
If both reds make it out of today it'd be a tossup between OBVTOWNIE or BLUESCUM.
In post 3758, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3749, TiphaineDeath wrote:Aright, I gotta go to bed, good talk nacho, good talk.

I <3 you MS, even if you are a silly little scummer :).

lets play again in some other game
I'd ship this.
In post 3761, Nachomamma8 wrote:aaaand time runs out. I'm eager to see Andrius's wall when he gets around to making it.
I'm not.
In post 3763, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3762, spinachattack wrote:Lost me...
translation: I'm tired and going to sleep. I hope Andy is making a beautiful wall and not just crying over LoL.
I haven't played LoL in 2 weeks.
There are a couple of reasons behind this, one of them starts with a X and one of them starts with a M.
spinach wrote:T
Nacho
BRO
SAD

S
TD
MS
GiF
Guess I'm the Serial Killer who just can't seem to get a shot off.
In post 3790, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3640, Metal Sonic wrote:or he(nacho) is drunk,I don't know
If you want to see how drunk-nacho looks like, go read max steel mafia (newbie game that nacho modded). Buzzword micro works too.
Yes pls
In post 3334, Andrius wrote:
VOTE: VARSOON

1) I shot varsoon last night. He isn't dead. Town_protective roles have no reason to protect him.
2) Nacho isn't dead. TownBastionofLightandGlory Nacho isn't dead. Its D4. I'm not sure how much else I want to claim at the moment but suffice to say I think Nacho has a chance of being scum.

orc flip is shocking and saddening.
MS probably isn't MechonisScum.

tl;dr: Shot varsoon in the face- he's not dead. pewpew

Yeah um.
MS isn't BlueScum. Reasoning is Beyond the Wall. Don't see him as red unless its with one of the stronger players. Like Nacho.
BRO also is unlikely Blue.
GiF town.
Nacho scummy but I'm also blind at the moment.
I'm liking newandimproved spinach.
BRO is town.
SAD is underwhelming and I wish he'd post more because he can interact with Nacho and I can't.

I didn't find what I was looking for so I'll go back and do that later.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Andrius »

If you want the tl;dr version don't open the spoilers.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3803, waynegg wrote:I usually don't get so screwed up on WIFOM, but I had to step out of the box and take a look from a different angle here. Removing those considered conf town from the alive list, I looked at it from the perspective of what is to be gained, information wise, from any lynch if the player is town or scum.

10. Ser Arthur Dayne- nothing
12. Metal Sonic- nothing, he's done nothing but tunnel TD all game
17. Nachomamma8- loads either way
18. TiphaineDeath- nothing, he's done nothing but tunnel MS all game

Retreading back over all that from last night, Nacho did crumb red scum. His reply to me about that was hand face, which I think was more to himself than anyone else. Also, after I pointed the slip out, his whole tone changed from attacker to consolatory. So, right or wrong

UNVOTE TD

VOTE NACHO
Damn I gotta pull my head out... Quote for ISO
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Riddle me this spinach, why is bro conf-town?
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Just the way his posts hit me.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3764, Metal Sonic wrote:spinach are you free to talk
Was there a reason you wanted to talk to spinach here? You seem fairly set in your reads already, so this discussion seemed useless.
In post 3782, spinachattack wrote:Oddly, that leaves SAD town.
No :(
In post 3798, BROseidon wrote:I didn't actually like anything TD posted so much as my gut response to what you posted felt off at the time. It feels like you might be blue scum trying to make sure that red-scum is lynched instead of town just trying to make sure that it is a scum lynch.
What's the benefit of having one less nightkill?
In post 3799, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Hmm TD's recent posts seem genuine. Right now, thinking MS is last blue. Nacho is red. GiF isn't his partner. Andy in general reads town. Leaving BRO/SA out of PoE.
Wow, this is a horrible read flip. I guess you're not going to do those ISOs, huh?
In post 3801, TiphaineDeath wrote:I continue to disagree that red is better :/. Relying on luck to see you through is never a winning strategy.
That's not even close to why I've said the things I've said. Not even close.
In post 3803, waynegg wrote:Retreading back over all that from last night, Nacho did crumb red scum. His reply to me about that was hand face, which I think was more to himself than anyone else. Also, after I pointed the slip out, his whole tone changed from attacker to consolatory. So, right or wrong
No, you were saying that I slipped and had conceded and was crumbing red scum, which was absolutely ridiculous and incorrect. I've been treating you the same way the entire game, though; I was getting frustrated when you were saying that I was claiming redscum and that's why you were voting me, but I haven't tried to console you. In fact, I think I've ignored you pretty solidly with few exceptions.
In post 3804, Andrius wrote:nacho - scum
you never really explained this.
In post 3804, Andrius wrote:Too obv.scummy to be scum.
I'm not sure he'd drop that as scum knowing we'd eat it up eventually.
Andy? No.
In post 3804, Andrius wrote:Its easy to drop a link, use some buzzwords and move on.
I could do it too easily.
It's easy to implement, but the timing and actually deciding to implement something like that is very, very rare.
In post 3804, Andrius wrote:Speaking of which:
Nacho, when did varsoon become a scumread yesterday?
when I checked back into the game and we were in multiball and AJ was town and Orc and Rach were scum.
In post 3804, Andrius wrote:Nacho ignoring the scumslip thing is interesting.
What scumslip thing did I ignore?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by spinachattack »

@Nacho

At the end of the day, it comes down to being able to get more information by lynching you regardless of your alignment than with any other viable option. Besides, if you flip town you can still win in death. Have a little faith ;)
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by spinachattack »

I have just one question for you though.
In post 3743, Nachomamma8 wrote:And
I hope if I get lynched and if I flip town,
you will drop that BRO suspicion and lynch the fuck out of MS if we can still somehow pull off the win. A mislynch means that blue scum needs to hit redscum, which shouldn't be that hard considering scum
will
be in {Metal Sonic, Ser Arthur Dayne, TiphaineDeath}.
What are you
really
saying here, and please don't give me in thread read shit?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3809, Nachomamma8 wrote:What's the benefit of having one less nightkill?
My point is that it's relatively immaterial at this point because town should be trying to lynch scum no matter what, not trying to lynch a specific scumteam. Town should be going with the lynch on the most likely person to be scum and not care nearly as much about trying to hit the right alignment.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Re: scum slip

Just in case ppl are wondering, I dropped it because I really don't see nacho as red scum.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

why gif call me scum

;-;
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Because
im sheeping nacho
your reads are lazy and inconsistent.

Explain your sajin vote.

Speaking of sajin, where is he?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

^thats the point

btw nacho is scum dont sheep him sheep andrius/spinach
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Wait. He's not here anymore
I don't remember him dying/lynched?
Brb
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3811, spinachattack wrote:What are you really saying here, and please don't give me in thread read shit?
I'm saying that if I am lynched, my final wishes are to see TD, MS, and SAD die as quickly as possible.
In post 3812, BROseidon wrote:My point is that it's relatively immaterial at this point because town should be trying to lynch scum no matter what, not trying to lynch a specific scumteam. Town should be going with the lynch on the most likely person to be scum and not care nearly as much about trying to hit the right alignment.
Right, but that doesn't explain your scumfeels on me over TD. He was arguing we should try to lynch the last blue scum, I was arguing we should try to lynch one of the reds. Why did you believe I was blue scum trying to get the town to lynch red but you didn't think TD was redscum trying to get the town to lynch blue?
In post 3815, GuyInFreezer wrote:Speaking of sajin, where is he?
Dead.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3817, GuyInFreezer wrote:Wait. He's not here anymore
I don't remember him dying/lynched?

Brb

THAT IS THE POINT!!!!

asdf
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

nacho wrote:you never really explained this.
writing up cases is hard
nacho wrote: It's easy to implement, but the timing and actually deciding to implement something like that is very, very rare.
Eh I still don't see it as being super relevant.
nacho wrote:when I checked back into the game and we were in multiball and AJ was town and Orc and Rach were scum.
That'll suffice for now.
nacho wrote:What scumslip thing did I ignore?
nacho wrote:I was getting frustrated when you were saying that I was claiming redscum and that's why you were voting me, but I haven't tried to console you. In fact, I think I've ignored you pretty solidly with few exceptions.
This one.
MS wrote:btw nacho is scum dont sheep him sheep andrius/spinach
Gonna be hard when I'm not voting at the moment.

I think I'm going to have to reread this.
And D1 is going to be a pain in the ass.
Furthermore I'm not sure when I'll have time to do it.
Even though it needs to happen. :/
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh he died n3.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

And yes I will get to a case, Nacho.
These things just take time.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3820, Andrius wrote:writing up cases is hard
now is no time for apathy, love
i need you to lynch scum with me
In post 3820, Andrius wrote:Eh I still don't see it as being super relevant.
The idea is that he's coming from a different site meta and is using external things to help his scumhunting (scumputer, "liar tells"). This was after he was already in thread, contributing, bringing up new ideas; it felt a lot like he was pulling out a lot of stops whereas if he was mafia he would have literally no reason to, and the conviction behind his reads as he pushed them was in the "not fakeable" section.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah I need a reread.
Because I'm not confident in anything other than MS not being blue.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”