DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:44 am

Post by DOMO »

Well I suppose I can at least see town motivation for wanting to PL him. He's posting often enough to dodge force replace, but he's going to have to keep posting to continue to dodge this. Maybe we should just be mean to him so he ragequites lol. You're right in that the later we leave it, the more of a problem he becomes.

I think he's an ok default lynch, but with 2 weeks until deadline, I think it sucks right now.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 625, TheIrishPope wrote:DON'T TALK ABOUT ONGOING GAMES UGERNJDVEIRBGNDVNSDV
like seriously
VOTE: TIP

good night
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:57 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Bitches be trippin'
And by bitches, I mean orcinus
Give me yo' reads
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:05 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 596, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 362, Nero wrote:
In post 346, TheIrishPope wrote:Can we just policy lynch Nero?
In post 347, Nero wrote:stop participating
In post 348, truly14 wrote:Are you talking to me?
In post 349, Nero wrote:im talking to the 16 year old bachelor still living with his dad. no further comments.
In post 351, truly14 wrote:Ok scum nero. Your wish is my command. Mod/s please replace me and sorry.
Unless you're also a 16 year old bachelor living with your dad I fail to recognise how you could possibly imagine I was talking to you.
Personally, I think this is masterful, just because of how
stupidly obvious
this was coming to Truly.

DOMO: BRO is the more likely scum between he and doc, we're going with him today.

I'm going to also call Stubbs scum.

Pedit: That is not a good reason to be town-reading fery. I also don't really think sharing fery-meta at this point in time is conducive to my efforts to ascertain her alignment.

Another one to call me scum without stating a reason.
I have you as town, so I am interested in your reasoning.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:14 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 609, DOMO wrote:Looking at stubss' ISO, I can see him being scum with BRO and/or doc based on #383. Plus he's townreading doc and stevie to justify being on the nero wagon.

In fact fuck this, BRO, doc, stevie and stubbs are all scum. You heard it here first. God I hope scum are actually playing that transparent lol.
The fact that I have townreads on doc and Stevie has nothing to do with me voting on Nero.
You're trying to point out things that are not there. I'll be watching you closely from now on
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:44 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

Why are you so focused on that Nero wagon, Domo?
There's still a lot of time left.

So because I have a different opinion on who's town, that makes me scum?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:26 am

Post by DOMO »

Why am I focussed on the nero wagon? Because I don't like it, I don't like those on it. I realise information is limited, and so there's a good chance I'm wrong, but analysing wagons is pro-town, why don't you want me to focus on the nero wagon? If you think doc and stevie are town, aren't you a teeny weeny bit suspicious of those voting for them?

I don't think you're scum because you have a different opinion to me. I'm concerned about you because you're on the nero wagon and townreading two people I'm reading as scummy. Those two people both have wagons on them, so I'm looking at the nero wagon thinking it might be a scum driven counterwagon. It's not merely "this guy isn't thinking like me", I'm seeing potential scum motivation for you being on this wagon. You're also reluctant to join the BRO wagon, someone else I'm reading as scum. Are you really surprised I'm reading you as scum too?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:31 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 628, TheIrishPope wrote:Bitches be trippin'
And by bitches, I mean orcinus
Give me yo' reads
Orc, do you really think this guy is scum? I'm not seeing it.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Me? Scum? Never
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:01 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 632, DOMO wrote:Why am I focussed on the nero wagon? Because I don't like it, I don't like those on it. I realise information is limited, and so there's a good chance I'm wrong, but analysing wagons is pro-town, why don't you want me to focus on the nero wagon? If you think doc and stevie are town, aren't you a teeny weeny bit suspicious of those voting for them?

I don't think you're scum because you have a different opinion to me. I'm concerned about you because you're on the nero wagon and townreading two people I'm reading as scummy. Those two people both have wagons on them, so I'm looking at the nero wagon thinking it might be a scum driven counterwagon. It's not merely "this guy isn't thinking like me", I'm seeing potential scum motivation for you being on this wagon. You're also reluctant to join the BRO wagon, someone else I'm reading as scum. Are you really surprised I'm reading you as scum too?
At least now you're telling me why you read me as scum.

It's still day 1, so not that much to go on, so I'm not surprised, no.

What does bother me is that Nero is getting town credit for posting nothing but BS. That's also my problem with dramonic or what's his name. He pops in, post something unrelated to anything and leaves for a couple of days.

The difference between him and Nero is that Nero is pushing for a quicklynch on Stevie. If that's what you have to do to be considered "town", I'll pass.

I've not played a "large" game before, but if we need 13 to actually lynch someone on D1, I'd rather pressure the ones with little or no content than someone with an actual opinion about stuff.
I'd rather be lynched now, than to be stuck with those people in a few days.

I've not been playing long, but I consider scumhunting to be a discussion between "town-players", trying to filter out the "scum-players". When half of the "town-players" have nothing to say, better to get rid of them early, instead of carrying their dead weight.

So: unless Nero actually does anything meaningful, I'm not moving my vote, no matter what anyone has to say about it.(Unless people start mass-voting dramonic, he's useless too)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Serene replaces truly14
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 1-4

(as of Post 636)

StevieT92 (5)
- BROseidon, Nero, Zdenek, Baby Spice, The Goat
BROseidon (4)
- Ankamius, ProHawk, Brian Hollywood, DOMO
Doc Holliday (3)
- Calcifer, TheIrishPope, Rift Adrift
Nero (2)
- StubbsKVM, Doc Holliday
TheIrishPope (1)
- orcinus_theoriginal
TMTOLBTWNTOF (1)
- Mac
Mac (1)
- dramonic
dramonic (1)
- KingCrabd
Metal Sonic (1)
- T S O
The Goat (1)
- TMTOLBTWNTOF
Zdenek (1)
- StevieT92

Not Voting (3)
- Metal Sonic, Serene, Shadi1337

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Deadline:
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 at 3pm Central Time.

Replacing:

No one

Prods:

Mac
Prohawk

V/LAs:

None

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Serene »

Serene is commencing analysis.

Please stand by.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 am

Post by DOMO »

Ok stubbs that's a good post, I found myself nodding in approval at some of your comments. I'm going out now but tomorrow I'm going to reassess stevie and have a look at those on his wagon.

Serene, may I ask who this hydra is made up of? Thanks.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

BulbaFenix replaces Mac
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:04 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

Hey everybody! Quick breakdown of what's happening:

Fenix is going to be doing a lot of the driving in this hydra, as he has more time to devote than I do. I should be in during a 3 hr. window Mon.-Fri., by which point you'll probably have had enough of my walls of posts. I do talk with Fenix on a regular basis (we know each other irl.), so I will be aware of what is happening at all times.

Be warned, I think Metal Sonic has a hard on for me.

I'm going to be going back and actually catching up on the thread (via 3DS if necessary). When I've caught up, Fenix and I will convene about our reads, and I will then post my standard catch-up reads. Until then, Fenix will be keeping track of current events and interacting with everyone. See you soon.

-Bulba
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Nero »

In post 635, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 632, DOMO wrote:Why am I focussed on the nero wagon? Because I don't like it, I don't like those on it. I realise information is limited, and so there's a good chance I'm wrong, but analysing wagons is pro-town, why don't you want me to focus on the nero wagon? If you think doc and stevie are town, aren't you a teeny weeny bit suspicious of those voting for them?

What does bother me is that Nero is getting town credit for posting nothing but BS. That's also my problem with dramonic or what's his name. He pops in, post something unrelated to anything and leaves for a couple of days.

The difference between him and Nero is that Nero is pushing for a quicklynch on Stevie. If that's what you have to do to be considered "town", I'll pass.

I've not played a "large" game before, but if we need 13 to actually lynch someone on D1, I'd rather pressure the ones with little or no content than someone with an actual opinion about stuff.

I've not been playing long, but I consider scumhunting to be a discussion between "town-players", trying to filter out the "scum-players". When half of the "town-players" have nothing to say, better to get rid of them early, instead of carrying their dead weight.

So: unless Nero actually does anything meaningful, I'm not moving my vote, no matter what anyone has to say about it.(Unless people start mass-voting dramonic, he's useless too)
u mad
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Nero »

In post 635, StubbsKVM wrote:

also townreads: orc, truly, brian
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Nero »

idk why that got quoted the second time
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:37 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

Hello everyone, Fenix here. Gonna do a quick catch up of what's live right now. Got a BIG news report that just dropped into my lap, so I gotta report and discuss on it. So, brb

-Fenix
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Serene »

In post 639, DOMO wrote:Serene, may I ask who this hydra is made up of? Thanks.
We feel that revealing our heads would result in the scum wanting us lynched immediately out of fear.

Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 619, DOMO wrote:I can't read him at the moment, but I don't want to kill him off for that alone. I prefer to lynch people I'm reading as scum.
Check out the BSG micro game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=26883

Orcinus seriously considers PL for players he doesn't think he'll be able to read with more game time.

Orcinus have you played with TiP? There are people in this game who have been able to accurately read him, including Nacho, Syr and me. Probably others as well, but I know we have.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 646, Serene wrote:
In post 639, DOMO wrote:Serene, may I ask who this hydra is made up of? Thanks.
We feel that revealing our heads would result in the scum wanting us
lynched immediately
out of fear.

Uh...... Not worried about being night-killed at all then?

Orci, you can join me in my vote at any time~
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Serene »

We have fear of lynch, but scum have more fear of the unknown. They would never night kill us without knowing who they were getting rid of

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”