Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Serene »

And the whole thing about "why are they worried about getting lynched" is taking a throwaway joke a little too seriously. I've been asked to tell you that scum would be too afraid to NK that which is unknown to them.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:19 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 846, StubbsKVM wrote:Rift Adrift and Crab make some good points on Shadi's gameplay. I'm not convinced he's town yet, but I think there are better options for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dramonic

Back to the dead weight.
I'm not dead-weight, I just don't put any faith in Day 1.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 847, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 845, Rift Adrift wrote:@Orcinus

What do you think of BulbaFenix?

Are you ignoring my opinion of Shadi's alignment?
Not really thinking about them right now
Your areas of focus kinda worry me.
And no I'm not ignoring it, and if you'd like I'll acknowledge its existence right now
So does this.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 848, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 834, KingCrabd wrote:Bulba, Prohawk and I have extensive offsite meta together. However, It's been town/town meta offsite exclusively. He also followed (and did not play in) a game where I was scum. As for the other head, he's been scum with prohawk, so there's that.
What's your other head saying about Prohawk right now, King?

-Fenix
Null-ish at best, his efforts at contribution have the same ring to them as his scum game with me, but not quite to the extent I'd need to see to declare it his scum game.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:00 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 850, Serene wrote:Bulba is almost confirmed scum in the eyes of head #2

Go read Macs posts in that Goonies scum QT and tell me what sticks out

go ahead. i'll wait here.
Here's the entirety of Mac's posts there:
I am ALWAYS mafia now, its getting ridiculous

Who is my partner?

What's up Aafter. What do you think we should go for as a strategy?

Selkies is a good NK shout purely because orcinus is good and fferyl is good and together they're probably shit hot at hunting. I'm trying not to lurk. I'm focused on other games atm which both will understand.

Yeah, it's drew FuDu in too. I think he could be lynched today.
My POV is you're talking about that last line, but since you aren't explaining it I could be wrong.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

First line and his replace out.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 am

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 856, Zdenek wrote:First line and his replace out.
Ah.

Eh. I don't really see that as alignment indicative. Mac isn't the type of player that would wreck all their games by replacing out ONLY as scum, is he? Because that's not at all the impression I'm getting from a quick metaskim.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 811, Cabd wrote:
@Mod, we appear to have lost quite a few posts.
Yes.

Just at a guess, we won't be getting them back.

However, if anyone has their's and wishes to repost them, they are more than welcome to.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 1-7 Redux

(as of Post 858)

Shadi1337 (5)
- orcinus_theoriginal, T S O, Baby Spice, TheIrishPope, BROseidon
StevieT92 (4)
- Nero, Zdenek, The Goat, BulbaFenix
BROseidon (3)
- Ankamius, ProHawk, Brian Hollywood
dramonic (3)
- KingCrabd, Metal Sonic, StubbsKVM
Doc Holliday (2)
- Calcifer, Rift Adrift
Zdenek (2)
- StevieT92, DOMO
Nero (1)
- Doc Holliday
Mac (1)
- dramonic
The Goat (1)
- TMTOLBTWNTOF
Calcifer (1)
- Serene

Not Voting (1)
- Shadi1337

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Deadline:
Wednesday, July 8, 2013 at 3pm Central Time.

Replacing:

No one

Prods:

Post-downtime PM will be sent to all players. Prods will begin 36 hours from that PM.

V/LAs:

DOMOJune 24
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:53 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 852, dramonic wrote:
In post 846, StubbsKVM wrote:Rift Adrift and Crab make some good points on Shadi's gameplay. I'm not convinced he's town yet, but I think there are better options for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dramonic

Back to the dead weight.
I'm not dead-weight, I just don't put any faith in Day 1.
So you're dead weight on day 1, at least
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Nero »

dire. i made a 2000 word post summarising my reads, pity the server got rid of them.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Nero »

well, i guess there's not much more i can do.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Post #10 was really bad, as has been repeatedly explained. However, I can understand why people are hesitant to use that as their only reasoning.
Well screw you bud.

SO wait... bad like scum bad?

Bad like idiotic bad?

Bad like you are scum and can't ignore my post so must comment and take the side of the majority?

or

Bad like baaaad man. That idea rocks?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:29 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:They have a slimy quality to them, and it feels as if he's trying to manipulate people when he addresses them so that they say something that he can attack as scummy. He's scum and needs to be lynched as soon as possible. I'll be addressing some of his posts soon.
Humm... I think I have been accused of this before... yeah!

Anyway...
In post 833, BulbaFenix wrote:
It's interesting that you're insinuating that Crabd is scum via meta when you haven't even looked up his meta.
Your assumption here makes
you
look the fool. It's bad and you should feel bad.
Your subtlety here is almost admirable. You really want that BRO mislynch, don't you. I also like how you make sure that you mention it was someone else's idea, since you could just point to that later should BRO flip town.
I wasn't being subtle, but ok... I don't often take credit for others ideas ; do you?

Also, this sounds eerily like you know what BRO would flip... why is that? Your rationale of why he is town consists of: He is doing genuine scum-hunting and the things he has done aren't scummy (In your opinion). Because scum would never genuinely hunt-scum. Amirite? :neutral: Scum could never not do something scummy. :neutral:
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 849, Serene wrote:How cute. Bulba starts calling us scum after the site deleted our post where i referred to him as scum.
That's cute. Because, if you actually read that huge post where Bulba came in and posted, you are null. Bulba head wanted you as null/town, I'm the one who has the feeling that you are scummy.
Serene wrote:Bulba is almost confirmed scum in the eyes of head #2

:lol:. Still pushing that Gambler's Fallacy, eh? Cute.
ProHawk wrote:
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Post #10 was really bad, as has been repeatedly explained. However, I can understand why people are hesitant to use that as their only reasoning.
Well screw you bud.

Bad like idiotic bad?

Bad like you are scum and can't ignore my post so must comment and take the side of the majority?

or

ProHawk wrote:
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:They have a slimy quality to them, and it feels as if he's trying to manipulate people when he addresses them so that they say something that he can attack as scummy. He's scum and needs to be lynched as soon as possible. I'll be addressing some of his posts soon.

Anyway...
It's interesting that you're insinuating that Crabd is scum via meta when you haven't even looked up his meta.
you
Your subtlety here is almost admirable. You really want that BRO mislynch, don't you. I also like how you make sure that you mention it was someone else's idea, since you could just point to that later should BRO flip town.
I wasn't being subtle, but ok... I don't often take credit for others ideas ; do you?

Also, this sounds eerily like you know what BRO would flip... why is that? Your rationale of why he is town consists of: He is doing genuine scum-hunting and the things he has done aren't scummy (In your opinion). Because scum would never genuinely hunt-scum. Amirite? :neutral: Scum could never not do something scummy. :neutral:
I'm getting off the phone with Bulba now... He's at the library... Here's your headstart to run....

-Fenix
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 835, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:What 'fishy wagons'
The ones on TIP and Calcifer and your jump on Shadi.
In post 836, Shadi1337 wrote:Lold @ ur read on me Bulba sounds confused.
It is.
In post 836, Shadi1337 wrote: He's being anti-town but so anti-town that he could just be town.
I dislike the "too scummy to be scum" fallacy. Just so ya know.
In post 849, Serene wrote:How cute. Bulba starts calling us scum after the site deleted our post where i referred to him as scum.
My 3DS was unable to connect to the site during the weekend, and obviously a lot of things that I cannot see or respond to were lost. It's hard to react to something that does not exist.

Please read Mac's handful of quotes in this game and give me your thoughts. Better yet, give me your thoughts on our posts so far this game.

go ahead. I'll wait here.
In post 851, Serene wrote:And the whole thing about "why are they worried about getting lynched" is taking a throwaway joke a little too seriously. I've been asked to tell you that scum would be too afraid to NK that which is unknown to them.
You're seriously suggesting that scum would want to take the risk of leaving an unknown factor in play? Are you high?
In post 852, dramonic wrote: I'm not dead-weight, I just don't put any faith in Day 1.
That's too bad. There tends to be a lot of good stuff d1.
In post 861, Nero wrote:dire. i made a 2000 word post summarising my reads, pity the server got rid of them.
You can always make yourself useful and retype it. I'll wait.
In post 863, ProHawk wrote:
Well screw you bud.

Bad like idiotic bad?

or

My meaning was obvious given the context. However, since you lack the basic reading comprehension necessary, I'll reiterate: Incredibly scummy bad and must be lynched ASAP. Do you really want to get into a game of semantics with the writer?
In post 864, ProHawk wrote:
Using someone else's meta against me does not impress me in the slightest. Do you actually want to discuss my point, or are you simply wasting my time?
you
What was your point then? Saying I'm stupid does absolutely nothing if you don't explain your original premise. Or was the point here simply to discredit me?
I wasn't being subtle
You weren't. Ok, I now know what your shouting voice looks like.
In post 864, ProHawk wrote: but ok... I don't often take credit for others ideas ; do you?
Saying that it was somebody else's idea gave you an out. It's not exactly like "BROseidon needs more attention paid to him" is such an original idea anyway...
In post 864, ProHawk wrote: Also, this sounds eerily like you know what BRO would flip... why is that?
Yes, because "should" indicates my obvious knowledge of his alignment. :roll:
In post 864, ProHawk wrote: Because scum would never genuinely hunt-scum. Amirite? :neutral: Scum could never not do something scummy. :neutral:
That's misrepresenting my position. There's a difference between how town scum hunts and how scum "scum hunts", mainly the fact that scum is pretending to do so while town is genuine in their pursuits. As such, there should be ways to tell the 2 apart. I get the distinct impression that BRO is genuine in his attempts to find scum, and it shows in how he pursues suspects and types his posts.

Also, the only way scum would ever genuinely scum hunt would be if this was multi-ball and they were searching for another scum team. Are you suggesting that this is the case?

I also find it interesting that you start posting up a storm right after I call you scum. Speaking of which, Dramonic is getting the attention he deserves.

Unvote

Vote Dramonic

-Bulba
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 866, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 835, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:What 'fishy wagons'
The ones on TIP and Calcifer and your jump on Shadi.
In post 836, Shadi1337 wrote:Lold @ ur read on me Bulba sounds confused.
It is.
In post 836, Shadi1337 wrote: He's being anti-town but so anti-town that he could just be town.
I dislike the "too scummy to be scum" fallacy. Just so ya know.
My 3DS was unable to connect to the site during the weekend, and obviously a lot of things that I cannot see or respond to were lost. It's hard to react to something that does not exist.

Please read Mac's handful of quotes in this game and give me your thoughts. Better yet, give me your thoughts on our posts so far this game.

go ahead. I'll wait here.
In post 851, Serene wrote:And the whole thing about "why are they worried about getting lynched" is taking a throwaway joke a little too seriously. I've been asked to tell you that scum would be too afraid to NK that which is unknown to them.
You're seriously suggesting that scum would want to take the risk of leaving an unknown factor in play? Are you high?
In post 852, dramonic wrote: I'm not dead-weight, I just don't put any faith in Day 1.
That's too bad. There tends to be a lot of good stuff d1.
In post 861, Nero wrote:dire. i made a 2000 word post summarising my reads, pity the server got rid of them.
You can always make yourself useful and retype it. I'll wait.
In post 863, ProHawk wrote:
Well screw you bud.

Bad like idiotic bad?

or

My meaning was obvious given the context. However, since you lack the basic reading comprehension necessary, I'll reiterate: Incredibly scummy bad and must be lynched ASAP. Do you really want to get into a game of semantics with the writer?
Using someone else's meta against me does not impress me in the slightest. Do you actually want to discuss my point, or are you simply wasting my time?
you
What was your point then? Saying I'm stupid does absolutely nothing if you don't explain your original premise. Or was the point here simply to discredit me?
I wasn't being subtle
You weren't. Ok, I now know what your shouting voice looks like.
In post 864, ProHawk wrote: but ok... I don't often take credit for others ideas ; do you?
Saying that it was somebody else's idea gave you an out. It's not exactly like "BROseidon needs more attention paid to him" is such an original idea anyway...
In post 864, ProHawk wrote: Also, this sounds eerily like you know what BRO would flip... why is that?
Yes, because "should" indicates my obvious knowledge of his alignment. :roll:
In post 864, ProHawk wrote: Because scum would never genuinely hunt-scum. Amirite? :neutral: Scum could never not do something scummy. :neutral:
That's misrepresenting my position. There's a difference between how town scum hunts and how scum "scum hunts", mainly the fact that scum is pretending to do so while town is genuine in their pursuits. As such, there should be ways to tell the 2 apart. I get the distinct impression that BRO is genuine in his attempts to find scum, and it shows in how he pursues suspects and types his posts.

Also, the only way scum would ever genuinely scum hunt would be if this was multi-ball and they were searching for another scum team. Are you suggesting that this is the case?

I also find it interesting that you start posting up a storm right after I call you scum. Speaking of which, Dramonic is getting the attention he deserves.

Unvote

Vote Dramonic

-Bulba
This is a confusing post.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Zdenek »

I liked them better when they were bussing.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Nero »

why the fuck would you quote a wall posted directly above you to write a one-liner.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Serene »

In post 865, BulbaFenix wrote:That's cute. Because, if you actually read that huge post where Bulba came in and posted, you are null. Bulba head wanted you as null/town, I'm the one who has the feeling that you are scummy.
Your heads are so indistinguishable that I couldn't care less which one said what.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Serene »

In post 865, BulbaFenix wrote:. Still pushing that Gambler's Fallacy, eh? Cute.
It's not a Gambler's Fallacy.

Mac said he was tired of rolling scum IN A GAME WHERE HE REPLACED OUT AS SCUM.

Therefore, his replacing out of THIS game while he continues to join OTHER games is absolutely significant.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:31 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 867, Rift Adrift wrote: This is a confusing post.
What about it do you find confusing?
In post 870, Serene wrote:
In post 865, BulbaFenix wrote:That's cute. Because, if you actually read that huge post where Bulba came in and posted, you are null. Bulba head wanted you as null/town, I'm the one who has the feeling that you are scummy.
Your heads are so indistinguishable that I couldn't care less which one said what.
That's probably the funniest thing I've heard all day. Were you actually trying to dispute something or simply posting gibberish?
In post 871, Serene wrote:
In post 865, BulbaFenix wrote:. Still pushing that Gambler's Fallacy, eh? Cute.
It's not a Gambler's Fallacy.

Mac said he was tired of rolling scum IN A GAME WHERE HE REPLACED OUT AS SCUM.

Therefore, his replacing out of THIS game while he continues to join OTHER games is absolutely significant.
Really? Because I find it to be null. How are you coming with that post analysis I asked of you?

-Bulba
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote: BulbaFenix