Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 824, KingCrabd wrote:Shadi, in the interest of saving everybody time, can you tell me which of those offsite games you were scum in?

Also rift, you beat me to goonies, I was going there next.

I play on three pages

neondragon (what you linked exactly)
this
and a private one (the private one has similar gameplay to this but always closed role set and nearly always role madness games)
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

That's not what I asked shadi.

Link me to your scum meta plz kthnx.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 824, KingCrabd wrote:Shadi, in the interest of saving everybody time, can you tell me which of those offsite games you were scum in?

Also rift, you beat me to goonies, I was going there next.
You might focus on different stuff since you didn't play that one.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Point taken. I've read it but we can go over it separately if you'd like. Hang tight. Let me re-skim.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Ok yeah mostly the same conclusion, with a side helping of "holy shit how did post 67 not get torc speedlynched?"
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 826, KingCrabd wrote:That's not what I asked shadi.

Link me to your scum meta plz kthnx.
Well I haven't had many games where I was scum, here's my scum history pretty much:

In 2 I was converted to scum very late in the games

In one I was very uninterested, there's one (recent) game I guess..., I'm here to improve my scum game as I haven't had many on neon but same shit here :P Also on my third page I played 4 games or so already, 0 scum >_<
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=17758
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 829, KingCrabd wrote:Ok yeah mostly the same conclusion, with a side helping of "holy shit how did post 67 not get torc speedlynched?"
He came off like a 12 yo kid. How can you speedlynch that?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Caught up and have snuck onto a computer. Disappointed with Fenix, as he was supposed to help me by getting me live reads while I read through the game. Anyway, here is the official reads list and catchup post:

Town

Rift Adrift
: 1 of 2 strong town reads from when I was initially skimming the thread before we replaced in. They are actively scumhunting, and all of their posts read genuine.

Calcifer
: 2nd of the strong town reads from initial skim. Same as Calcifer, only not as strong.

King Crabd
: All of their posts read as genuine. There is no attempt at fakery here.

Ankamius
: There is some genuine thought here. I was a little nervous about his mention of LYLO in #328, but I get the sense that he's the type of player to consider that as town.

DOMO
: Not as much of a gut read as the others. They appeal to the logic part of me, and they are actively scumhunting. Everything they do comes from town motivation. Therefore, they're town.

Metal Sonic
: Trust me, he's town. I wish he'd post more, though, without me having to tunnel him to death...

Baby Spice
: What little she's posted has consisted of actual scumhunting. I'd like to see more, but I'm willing to call her town for now.

BROseidon
: Everybody who thinks he's scum needs to have their heads examined. Calling out a stupid anti-town plan is not scummy. Self-voting is not scummy (contrary to popular opinion). Heck, in Voided's Nightless Mountainous game, there were 4 self votes (including myself). Guess what? They were all town. He's doing some genuine scumhunting here. He's town. Deal with it.

Null/Town

Zdenek
: I almost want to call him town. However, he's done a few things that I've never seen from him before when he was town in Voided's game. I want to observe him a little bit more first before I put him fully in the town pile.

TheIrishPope
: Fenix convinced me to put him more in the null section. Personally, I like him for town. I'm not sure I see the scum motivation in his posts. Regardless, he makes me laugh, so I'm not keen about lynching him anytime soon.

Null

Orcinus_theoriginal
: Not sure how to take this one. On the one hand, I like him for town, due to him actively scumhunting. On the other hand, I'm not agreeing with a lot of his reads, and he's been too eager lately to jump on some really fishy wagons. I think I'll need more time to sort this one out.

Serene
: Personally, I'd love to list this slot as town, not only because I liked the Newbie rage quit from their predecessor, but also because I like the idea of all the hydras being town together. However, I really do not like #646. Normally when I've seen town super secret hydras, they are not worried about being lynched should the heads become known, rather, they're worried about being NK'd. The fact that Serene said lynched suggests that they're not worried about the NK. I also do not like their push of Calcifer. The only reason they are null is because I see reasons why they could be town, and I originally wanted to put them as null/town. However, Fenix wanted to put them as scum. We compromised, hence the null.

The Goat
: Nothing much has been posted from this slot. The closest we get to anything alignment indicative is #461, which feels slightly town to me. Interested in what we get from his replacement.

TSO
: Honestly, I keep flip flopping on him. He'll post something I'll believe is scummy, such as some of his initial cases, or his attack of Metal Sonic, or his recent push for town cred. But then he'll post a bunch of things that are strongly town. I'll probably watch him and see what I think about him tomorrow.

Nero
: Eddie likes him for town. I have a bit of a scum lean on him. However, I'm not sure if this is due to actual scumminess or a difference in playstyle. He posts similarly to TIP, but he's not doing so to be funny. He doesn't explain any of his reads, he attacks players without basis, and I'm sure I've seen him arbitrarily sheeping at points (I need to check this one out later.). At best his play is anti-town. I'm just not sure if it's actually scummy.

?Null/Scum?

Shadi1337
: To be honest, I'm beginning to like him more, so he may move up before long. I just didn't like his flail earlier, as I didn't think that it felt like town flail. Fenix and I struggled real hard on his placement. Actually, screw it, he's plain null. Fenix, we can talk about it later.

Actual Null/Scum

StubbsKVM
: Fenix and I went back and forth on this one. Admittedly, it's a gut read. I don't think that a lot of his posts feel genuine. Definitely going to watch this slot as the day progresses.

Brian Hollywood
: Fenix fought for his placement closer to the scum pile. Brian hasn't posted anything game related. All of his posts have avoided what was actually happening at the time. I also don't buy his reaction to Zdenek's fake day kill, as that gambit is common enough that Brian's reaction could be faked (I've actually seen it at least twice before, and I'm relatively new to the site.).

Scum

TMTOLBTWNTOF
: I actually agree with our predecessor on this slot, although I get the feeling that Fenix is not convinced. TMT is active lurking. What he posts appears to be content at first glance, but it is actually saying nothing of importance.

Doc Holliday
: I don't like his blatant opportunism. I also feel that he and TIP are not on the same team, due to his #75 and TIP's response. If Doc is actually town, I'm actually going to take a second look at TIP.

StevieT92
: His reasons for voting and suspecting slots near the beginning of the day were bad, and I also didn't like how he said that no one should be townreading anybody so early in the game. It felt like he was trying to keep town from finding each other for as long as possible, and instead wanted them to focus on who he deigned as scum. His posts since then have not improved.

Dramonic
: His posts have contained absolutely no content. #734 feels more like knowledge than actual setup spec. He feels sure in his answer, where anybody speculating would use language that indicated that they were unsure or guessing.

ProHawk
: Post #10 was really bad, as has been repeatedly explained. However, I can understand why people are hesitant to use that as their only reasoning. His later posts, though, do not feel like town. They have a slimy quality to them, and it feels as if he's trying to manipulate people when he addresses them so that they say something that he can attack as scummy. He's scum and needs to be lynched as soon as possible. I'll be addressing some of his posts soon.

Going to address a few more recent posts before I go. Any questions?

-Bulba
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 763, ProHawk wrote:Dear Crabd, Would I be able to catch you as scum by looking at your scum game? Or would it look eerily like your town game? Hmmmm....
It's interesting that you're insinuating that Crabd is scum via meta when you haven't even looked up his meta.
In post 763, ProHawk wrote: On my phone, but want to reiterate what someone said about the BRO wagon disintegrating due to his absence. Outta Sight Outta Mind.
Your subtlety here is almost admirable. You really want that BRO mislynch, don't you. I also like how you make sure that you mention it was someone else's idea, since you could just point to that later should BRO flip town.
In post 765, Zdenek wrote:
In post 750, TheIrishPope wrote:^ I can see this slot as scum
Indeed. They are bussing right now. Fenix even makes sure everyone knows his vote is temporary.
Actually, I told Fenix to put the vote on Stevie. Fenix and I have already discussed his penchant for being overly dramatic when placing his vote. The vote is real and is staying where it's at.
In post 765, Zdenek wrote: Bro's even joining other games, so town read cancelled.
That is a horrible reason to read a slot as scum.
In post 766, Serene wrote:Bulba replaced Mac right?

This head reads Mac as scum because he complained in one game about being scum alot and then replaced out.
Are you seriously using the Gambler's Fallacy on our predecessor to suggest that we are scum?

-Bulba
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Bulba, Prohawk and I have extensive offsite meta together. However, It's been town/town meta offsite exclusively. He also followed (and did not play in) a game where I was scum. As for the other head, he's been scum with prohawk, so there's that.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

What 'fishy wagons'

Shadi: hi a decently sized part of the problem I had with your wall was that your so called conclusions ended up just sheeping what the majority opinion on those people. Like uh. Dramonic.

I also know I definitely asked you for your read on me
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

Lold @ ur read on me Bulba sounds confused. Made my day. :lol:
p-edit:

Imo I didn't really sheep, sheeping is not necessarily bad either if the opinion is right I brought a little new info. As for Dramonic, it's difficult adding anything to that read for dead obvious reasons. He's being anti-town but so anti-town that he could just be town. Anyway, as I think I might have asked for once or twice (derp page lost some info) what difference would you like within my reads? I'd like a new method as this one was extremely time-consuming, anyway.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

is right/good** and I brought**
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm not telling you how to act town

Why the fuck would I.

Give me your read on me
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:09 pm

No I mean let me jus stress that because that is so stupid

I am NOT going to tell you how to act townie in my eyes
I am NOT going to tell you what I am looking for in your lists

I am trying to find out what your alignment is. Giving you help on how to act town would be completely counterproductive.

Your wall concerning dram is ass because its regurgitated reasoning and conclusions disguised in a pile of nothing
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

Well, I'm not asking you to say what I'm saying about the people but what are you specifically searching for. Connections, less obviousness posting history) etc?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

asking you to say what I should say*
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:18 pm

I'm looking for your thought process

Now give me your read on me
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

Missing some posts: from what I can remember I'll summarize.

I said Shadi's large reads post felt forced and that it felt like he had to make up for not posting any reads earlier.

Shadi admitted that he did want to make up for not sharing earlier but that he wasn't going to do such large posts again because they are too time-consuming.

That's all I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong, Shadi.

I remember asking Shadi why he doesn't just post his reads when they come up instead of putting so much work into that one post. I cannot remember what the answer was, if there was an answer at all.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 843, StubbsKVM wrote:Missing some posts: from what I can remember I'll summarize.

I said Shadi's large reads post felt forced and that it felt like he had to make up for not posting any reads earlier.

Shadi admitted that he did want to make up for not sharing earlier but that he wasn't going to do such large posts again because they are too time-consuming.

That's all I remember. Correct me if I'm wrong, Shadi.

I remember asking Shadi why he doesn't just post his reads when they come up instead of putting so much work into that one post. I cannot remember what the answer was, if there was an answer at all.
I remember all of that but I'm not sure about the last which could be a sign of that I didn't answer/read it. Tbh most of the reads did come up as I was typing, I don't really like to admit that as it seems quite anti-town to not try by default but that's the truth.

In post 842, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I'm looking for your thought process

Now give me your read on me
I believe I already said I thought you were scum but as I'm typing this post I will check your iso and re-consider (might end up as scum again) it should be here tomorrow or so, my last exam is tomorrow so I rather prioritise that to be honest after that I'm free as a bird.. And I decided to somewhat do the same method but not the entire posting history, honestly it took too god damn long although I really liked that method.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

@Orcinus

What do you think of BulbaFenix?

Are you ignoring my opinion of Shadi's alignment?

Babel-17
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

Rift Adrift and Crab make some good points on Shadi's gameplay. I'm not convinced he's town yet, but I think there are better options for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dramonic

Back to the dead weight.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

In post 845, Rift Adrift wrote:@Orcinus

What do you think of BulbaFenix?

Are you ignoring my opinion of Shadi's alignment?
Not really thinking about them right now

And no I'm not ignoring it, and if you'd like I'll acknowledge its existence right now
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:32 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 834, KingCrabd wrote:Bulba, Prohawk and I have extensive offsite meta together. However, It's been town/town meta offsite exclusively. He also followed (and did not play in) a game where I was scum. As for the other head, he's been scum with prohawk, so there's that.
What's your other head saying about Prohawk right now, King?

-Fenix
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Serene »

How cute. Bulba starts calling us scum after the site deleted our post where i referred to him as scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”