Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Amrun »

I will claim, gladly, after you claim your role, Oversoul.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

whoops

VT
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Vi »

~Vote Count XLIV

:right: Katsuki (2) ~ Oversoul, Zdenek
fferyllt (1) ~ Syryana
Syryana (1) ~ Amrun

Not Voting:
Katsuki, sword_of_omens, Tammy, fferyllt

--With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
--Deadline is 07:30 EDT on July 2, 2013.
(Only got 2 days left)
Last edited by Vi on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Amrun »

So, surprise surprise, I'm Tarharlandiur or what the fuck ever how you spell that. We all knew he was in the game, and I am him.

I am not, however, VT.

I use my ability as an intelligence officer or something like that (no formal ability name) to do flavor investigations. Essentially, I choose some sort of source flavor and am returned with the role names (not the roles themselves) that are in the game in that source flavor.

For obvious reasons, I need to claim my results last. This is literally the ONLY utility of my role, so I simply refuse to do it until everyone else has claimed their role names.

I popcorn to Syryana.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

Remember how I said I'd get back to this tonight when I got home? Yeah, no. After a week full of delayed flights and interview stress, my car broke down 200 miles away from home. Me and mafia? Not happening.

I normally don't have time for mafia on Mondays, but I will make sure I make some time for this game tomorrow since deadline is so early Tuesday morning though.

Something is still bothering me about the claims, but I'll wait to sort it out until tomorrow when popcorn is done.

Also, I'm growing quite suspicious of SoO. Last night I read through Antagon while trying to sleep and he mentioned him as null twice and only interacted with him concerning the Amrun slot being town. I know he didn't interact with many people, but I think this is suspicious. Also, implosion made some good points about SoO before he died. I was horribly wrong about him, but maybe he was right about SoO. I kind of feel like I put SoO in my blind spot because of him showing a little paranoia of me. Anyway this is mostly here for some feedback and a reminder to myself to look at this some more tomorrow.

Syryana - I'm not *convinced* ffery is town, I just think she is. I said before that there were only two things I felt sure of in this game and that was Zdenek and Tierce being town, with Tierce being who I was most certain of. I'm not really sure about your reasonings for sheeping me over Tierce. You said that Tierce had bad reads this game, but she didn't have any worse reads than me. My vote has been on town this entire game, so I'm not sure why my reads seemed better to you than Tierce's. Not only that but I have been admittedly very distracted since mid day one and haven't been giving my full attention to the game. And since we're disagreeing on ffery, why do you trust my judgment?

I have some work to do before I crash, so I'll keep an eye if I'm popcorned to so I don't hold things up. If you want me to claim in the meantime, please let me know. I can't promise being able to check this thread and do anything tomorrow until I get home from work.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Lol I am about 2/3 right on the setup spec so far Tierce :shifty:
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Vi »

~Vote Count XLV

:right: Katsuki (2) ~ Oversoul, Zdenek
fferyllt (1) ~ Syryana
Syryana (1) ~ Amrun

Not Voting:
Katsuki, sword_of_omens, Tammy, fferyllt

--With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
--Deadline is 07:30 EDT on July 2, 2013.
(This is your last day!)
Last edited by Vi on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1265, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1259, Syryana wrote:
In post 1252, Oversoul wrote:Sryana I was gonna answer you in full when I had time.
You have enough time to talk about inane things like setup spec and avatars but not to tell me why you're voting Katsuki?
Do you think Katsuki is town?
No.
In post 1268, Amrun wrote:No, I'm not throwing anything out the window.

I still think ffery is scum. I just have unvoted and of course you should be wondering why but I have my reasons.

I have thought about it and decided to

VOTE: syryana

Even though he does have more of an excuse for not pushing ffery yesterday than "I had a headache," they are still pretty weird. (She was coming up with a superficial scum read on her BUDDY? What...?). But more importantly, he was pressured yesterday about it, didnt answer, and then today, said "I have a headache" and only later came up with some semblance of a response.

Piecemeal explanations are always more likely to come from scum.

I still prefer ffery for scum out of the pair but REASONS. If both of this pair is town I'll eat my boot.
I said multiple times that yesterDay I was reevaluating my fery read and I explained why. If you're not going to read my posts (you and Zdenek are both guilty of this), that's not my problem. Speaking of
shitty
piecemeal explanations, what are your "REASONS"?
In post 1280, Zdenek wrote:Oversoul is as town as can be because of Egg copying his town read on MattP.
If Pjo was trolling like that as scum, I think he'd have stayed in to see it through.
I'm still reading fferyllt as town, but not for anything solid, she's just playing like town.
In post 1303, Amrun wrote:So, surprise surprise, I'm Tarharlandiur or what the fuck ever how you spell that. We all knew he was in the game, and I am him.

I am not, however, VT.

I use my ability as an intelligence officer or something like that (no formal ability name) to do flavor investigations. Essentially, I choose some sort of source flavor and am returned with the role names (not the roles themselves) that are in the game in that source flavor.

For obvious reasons, I need to claim my results last. This is literally the ONLY utility of my role, so I simply refuse to do it until everyone else has claimed their role names.

I popcorn to Syryana.
I've got words for you, but I'll save it for after we finish massclaim.

I am Sanae Hanekoma (from The World Ends With You), VT. I give unwarranted life advice and consume coffee in equal proportions whilst serving drinks at my bar.

Popcorn Zdenek.
In post 1304, Tammy wrote:Syryana - I'm not *convinced* ffery is town, I just think she is. I said before that there were only two things I felt sure of in this game and that was Zdenek and Tierce being town, with Tierce being who I was most certain of. I'm not really sure about your reasonings for sheeping me over Tierce. You said that Tierce had bad reads this game, but she didn't have any worse reads than me. My vote has been on town this entire game, so I'm not sure why my reads seemed better to you than Tierce's. Not only that but I have been admittedly very distracted since mid day one and haven't been giving my full attention to the game. And since we're disagreeing on ffery, why do you trust my judgment?
I get that you think fery is town, but I was asking
why
you think fery is town. As for why you over Tierce, it was largely a gut call. I was in pain and didn't have the ability to do analysis of who all had what read when, so I went with who I felt was townier.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:48 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1307, Syryana wrote:No.
Ok, then that is probably where my vote will go.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:04 am

Post by Amrun »

My reasons should be exceedingly obvious overnight. I think the "lil dash thing makes no sense at all and the whole thing is fishy to me, but it's more informed to simply check MLP universe tonight and see if Rainbow Dash comes back. It WON'T confirm her alignment, but it WILL confirm that she wasn't pulling the lil dash stuff out of her ass, which frankly I think is a distinct possibility.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

- I am Fia (from Riviera: The Promised Land), VT.

SoO next.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:30 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1309, Amrun wrote:My reasons should be exceedingly obvious overnight. I think the "lil dash thing makes no sense at all and the whole thing is fishy to me, but it's more informed to simply check MLP universe tonight and see if Rainbow Dash comes back. It WON'T confirm her alignment, but it WILL confirm that she wasn't pulling the lil dash stuff out of her ass, which frankly I think is a distinct possibility.
This tweaks my paranoia in all sorts of uncomfortable ways.

Idic
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Talk about it, then.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:39 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1312, Amrun wrote:Talk about it, then.
Based on your role claim and my flip-out over lil dashes on day 3, I'm really curious why you didn't investigate the MLP universe night 3. Even before I had my whoa, what the fuck is going on moment, you said you wished you had 2 votes so you could lynch-vote me too.

The parsimonious explanation for Pjo's posts is that he had a n0 action. I was dead certain he was both town/friendly and that he knew *something* about me on day 1.

Idic
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:43 am

Post by Amrun »

I'll explain that in a bit.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think Amrun is town, if only for Pjo's eagerness to get a universe claim.
I find the role likely to be town.
Amrun, Vi likely gave a "flavor" godfather of sorts but I think you should have a lot of information. I wouldn't be surprised if you are The PR of the game currently.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Tammy »

I only have a minute before I head to work.

Real quick: This bothers me. Amrun had the big theory that hpleaves was part of a second scum team that had used the ghost vote on Antagon to save hpleaves, but now she throws out that she had a little theory that there could be a vig. The second post also feels like an afterthought. As if she realized that this doesn't make sense with the theory she was pushing the day before.
In post 1246, Amrun wrote:Also it doesn't matter so i can say it now: I had a let theory that if there was a vig, he could be it. But I didn't want to call attention to that so i stayed quiet. I wasn't really convinced he was town especially since there was no way to know if there WAS a vig, but on the off chance I was right, I wasn't wanting to lynch him.
In post 1247, Amrun wrote:So as you can see my town read on him increased between the time hp was alive and the time hp became dead.
Syry - I talked about why I thought ffery was more likely town before. I think the part of your case that makes the most sense is the read on mrbungle/hpleaves. But, I think using scum meta from popcorn mafia is dangerous as the popcorn scum game is not the same as other games. I've played as scum in that format and I played quite differently than I usually do, other than telling my partners to bus me day one that is.

Anyway, I'll get back to this tonight when I get home from work.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Amrun »

I never knew there was a second scumteam. I THOUGHT there was, but I acknowledged it could be a vig or something else -- and the second most likely option (in my mind) was them being on the SAME scumteam and protecting hpleaves that way. But anyone with a brain keeps all their options open. I noted, in my mind, that if there was a vig, it was probably implosion. But since there was no way to know if there was (and I didn't think there was), that's certainly not something I'm going to tout. After hp leaves died and there was only one kill after that, the likelihood of there being a vig raised exponentially. (That's why I said "on the off chance." To me it was the least likely option, but still in the running.)

Same to you: you said you thought implosion could be a vig but he was still like your numero uno suspect. How does THAT make sense?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

Tammy, you should consider claiming if you are still here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Tammy »

Yes, Amrun, and if you will look day two my suspicion of implosion dropped. When I realized I was wrong about that, he was again my suspect.

I am Serene from Riviera: The Promised Land. It mentions that I followed my friend Fia, but that's probably flavor and not indicative of Fia actually being here. I'm VT.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

Indeed, Fia is here.
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:50 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

hey all, i am back from V/LA

saw that we are claiming....

I am Kirby (from the Kirby Series)

I have an “Inhale” ability which allows me a chance to get other abilities at night.
The abilities, once gained are all 1 shots. I do not have to use them right away, but I can only have 1 at a time, so I have to drop or use the one that I get before I can try for another. Also, once I get an ability, I can no longer try for it again, regardless of whether I used it, or dropped it.

Things I can try for are:

Owtch - stops a target from killing me
Psyduck - grants a yes/no on whether or not target is aligned with Town
Magic Urn - protects a target against a kill.
Mr I - Allows to see who (if anyone) visits my target

N1 I tried for psyduck and failed…
N2 I tried again for psyduck and failed
N3 I tried for Magic Urn

will be fully catching up and posting my thoughts shortly..
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Katsuki »

Is that everyone?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Katsuki »

By my count that is.

I will wait for results before commenting.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1317, Amrun wrote:I never knew there was a second scumteam. I THOUGHT there was..
I never said you knew there was... I said your big theory was... What happens when you read posts?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”