orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 3272, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3270, KingCrabd wrote:Rift:
In post 3217, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 3214, Baby Spice wrote:Fooled me too, but I got to it late.

Anyway, this is the post I was thinking of as a pr result soft claim:
In post 2781, StevieT92 wrote:Orcinus definitely is not scum, guys.
What the fuck? Why would you highlight this?
I chalked that up to VI. hell if I'd ever post something like that as scum.

You think scum-BS would post that?
Like you'd ever post it as scum
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:26 pm

*as town holy shit I should stop posting
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Not just that. For the timing of the crumb (right after Koopa claimed),

for the symmetry and the questions about whether the weakening makes sense for a cop role in a game this size (2-shot cop right after 2-shot vig claims),

and for the choice of who to view (Baby Spice).

And probably for other stuff I'm forgetting.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Me investigating someone I can't get a read on in game is a bad idea, apparently

Who would have thought.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

BTW why is claiming right after Koopa did bad, exactly? I'm pretty sure everyone would be even more pissed off if I was nightkilled N2 without giving any hints whatsoever of my target.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 3257, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3177, BulbaFenix wrote:Page 119-125:
In post 2950, DOMO wrote:I think we're mutliball, but be careful saying that word because bulba has a hard on for me for suggesting it.
I love the attempt to discredit me. Recent events have made me think that I may be right.
*attempts to discredit DOMO right back*
How is that discrediting DOMO? I've said multiple times that I think he is scum and why I think so.

Also, why would you defend someone else, especially on something that has nothing to do with you or anybody else, but are questions aimed specifically at that person. That is incredibly scummy, especially since what you did was not so much defending, but rather attacking, on a case that had nothing to do with you.
Hoo boy, I so do not want to start this wallfight, but evidently you aren't giving me a choice. If you can't see how that post is an attempt to discredit him, I can't help you. I got attacked for answering questions addressed to others in Amnesiac Mafia as well and I have yet to grasp why people see this as a problem. I saw you making a shitty case and I thought it was scummy, so I pointed out the flaws in your arguments. I will continue to debate shitty arguments regardless of who they are directed at.
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote: Disappearing under pressure is scummy if you were posting elsewhere (I don't know whether this is the case).
I explained that I have hardly been posting anywhere on site, mainly focusing on my first modded game. But you already know that your accusation is false, which makes this the equivalent of throwing dirt.
I literally said I didn't know whether it was the case. If you said that already, I missed it. But you already knew that I didn't know my accusation was false since I said I wasn't sure, which makes this the equivalent of throwing dirt.
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3177, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3006, Calcifer wrote: Hey, Serene. Legit question. Which between BulbaFenix and Thirdkoopa do you want to lynch more? They're both scum, and quite blatantly obviously so, but we only have the power to lynch one of them. Will happily switch to BulbaFenix if that's your preference.
What was your case against us again? Because I don't believe you've ever legitimately made one. Also, attempt to buddy up to Serene noted.
How dare you agree with or suggest sheeping the essentially confirmed town, Calcifer! :roll:
Stop cutting me off and answering other people's questions! I wanted Calcifer to restate his case, and you essentially patted him on the head and said, "It's okay. Cephy's here...".
And I didn't like the way you did it, firstly. Secondly, I *didn't* answer the question and there is nothing preventing Calcifer from restating the case just because I commented on your question.
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote: "Yes" indicated that I had already given my reasons. I don't disagree with your summary of my post, but I do disagree with your assertion that I wasn't really contributing. I don't see how this post is unlike any other in that regard, and I'm literally giving my opinion on recent events.
What exactly did you contribute? That you understood the reasoning but didn't agree with it? All while not moving the conversation forward or contributing in the scumhunting effort whatsoever? That's not content. That's the illusion of content.
I expressed that I was not scumreading Ank. By extension, I guess posting townreads is a waste of time as well? You could have picked most posts in this thread and found about as much content as that post, hell *I've* made a lot of posts with less content, so your singling that one out reads as looking for a reason to attack me.
In post 3180, Cephrir wrote: Your opinions lately feel really manufactured. I regret defending you.
Translation: "You should feel bad that I'm not on your side."

That's not town thought at all.
I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth, particularly words that aren't there. I didn't say anything about how you should feel about it, I was just explicitly stating for the benefit of not you that I am officially no longer on your side.
In post 3187, Cephrir wrote:Even if I was defending you though, I don't see what would be wrong with that.
Translation: "If I was buddying you, and I'm not saying I am, how would that be scummy?"
Yes, good job, you rearranged my words and put "Translation" in front of them. Did you have a point, or are you hoping someone else finds a reason this is bad for you?
In post 3190, Cephrir wrote:I'm not buddying you, you'll know when I'm buddying you because I'll call you town and agree with your points.
Translation: "I couldn't possibly be buddying you, because if I was, I'd be blatantly obvious. WIFOM. WIFOM. WIFOM."
What? Buddying someone requires agreeing with them or thinking they're town by definition. It is not possible to buddy someone without doing one or both of those things. That's all there is to it.
In post 3203, StevieT92 wrote: The more Bulba and DOMO go at it, the more I think Bulbafenix is town and DOMO scum.
Go buddy someone else.
Are you trying to make everyone want to lynch you? It's working.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3279, Ankamius wrote:BTW why is claiming right after Koopa did bad, exactly? I'm pretty sure everyone would be even more pissed off if I was nightkilled N2 without giving any hints whatsoever of my target.
I thought your reads list was supposed to be a hint.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Cephrir »

By the way, good job voting me before I vote you so it looks like my vote is the OMGUS one when it's really not.

VOTE: BulbaFenix
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Despite Ank's godawful implausible crumbs, I'm not lynching him today barring an actual CC.
Bartleby the Scrivener
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

In post 3278, Ankamius wrote:Me investigating someone I can't get a read on in game is a bad idea, apparently

Who would have thought.
In post 3279, Ankamius wrote:BTW why is claiming right after Koopa did bad, exactly? I'm pretty sure everyone would be even more pissed off if I was nightkilled N2 without giving any hints whatsoever of my target.
Why me, ATE, why me? Can't even keep their story straight, heh.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

No I mean it should be on syr's "I don't care what their damn role PM says, these fucks ain't makin it to LyLo" list. We (town and losing scumteam from xeno) learned that the hard way with metal sonic.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3268, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3264, Rift Adrift wrote:So, help me fix that list guys.
Cephrir is scum. DOMO should at least be moved to null.
Bulba, there are a ton of people who played a themed game with the Rev head of DOMO that just ended. Whatever our alignments in that game (and there's at least one player from every team playing this one), we all saw Rev's town game up close. We think we are seeing it again.

I can kinda see where lacking that recent mutual experience that several players have, some of our reads have looked inexplicable. And maybe that's part of why you've been seriously out of step with a bunch of players who are town-reading each other this game.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3285, KingCrabd wrote:

No I mean it should be on syr's "I don't care what their damn role PM says, these fucks ain't makin it to LyLo" list. We (town and losing scumteam from xeno) learned that the hard way with metal sonic.
I can't really argue with that.

Babel-17
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Sounds like a roundabout way of saying policy
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Correction, it's the SYR way of saying policy. Or just put them on the "hey vig here's a list of names, shoot randomly from it" list, because like..... I dunno I think it's a good idea. Give vig five or six names, they shoot randomly from that. Not just "hey vig shoot X only"
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Yeah that reads list would have been a lot funnier if I'd gotten Syr to write it.

Vig idea is a good one.

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

{spice, ank, bulba, Hollywood, maonic, stevie} maybe?

Both the townreads in that list have a positive utility to their death. Maonic immediately 120% confotowns serene and proves the mason claim that some people seem to be doubting. Spice because metal sonic all over again.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

I'm not on board with dramonic, not night 2. Would also like to give ank a 2nd night for that 2-shot if it's real.

The people in the null list need to get into the thread and do town things before nightfall, because I think most of the nulls could go in that list.

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

So who are we lynching then? Bulba?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Depends on orcinus' review to some extent.

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Well given orci's usual speed we're gonna be here all week. Since serene is sleeping or something, let's reopen the file on some of the nulls?

Like shadi. Let's see if his townie points card is due for renewal or not.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3295, KingCrabd wrote:That post nacho brought up was pretty terrible. I can see how someone could just get lost in this game, but hell if I can even remember him scumhunting or updating reads. He moves his vote around a little. What else?
That post nacho brought up was pretty terrible. I can see how someone could just get lost in this game, but hell if I can even remember him scumhunting or updating reads. He moves his vote around a little. What else?

Babel-17
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

You really love fucking up quote tags, don't you?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

jesus christ I should turn off that highlight quote feature but it's so damn convenient 80% of the time.

Babel-17
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3281, Rift Adrift wrote:
I thought your reads list was supposed to be a hint.
What does this even mean.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”