KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

It takes like ten seconds to check your PM, sonic. What's the holdup?
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Serene »

BULBA ALL MY LOVE TO YOU
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 3619, Serene wrote:Shadi in the post I made right before you posted, I said: shadi still town

Pretty fucking cut and dry there.
Yeah but it was swinging so I thought maybe your heads weren't in harmony.
In post 3625, Serene wrote:
In post 3620, Serene wrote:And yeah the reaction to your vengekill was town as fuck
Goat, Letters, Calcifer, Baby Spice, coming around on Steviescum...
I meant to ask what DBG was
In post 3633, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3630, Serene wrote:
In post 3628, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:serene, please stop talking

just

please
OK have the mod prod me if you need some BS.
or i'll just ask to have you be replaced
In post 3631, KingCrabd wrote:You honestly think scum bulba would help me clear shadi after he'd already been lynched, orci?
NO I DON'T THIS IS WHY I AM SAYING THAT BULBA IS TOWN

HOLY SHIT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

I'M A BIT LATE WITH MY CASE

I TELL FERY WHY HER ANALYSES PROBABLY DON'T WORK

SHE TELLS ME SHE WANTS TO 'FEEL CONVINCED'

WELL I JUST TOLD YOU

WHY ALL OF THE CASE ON BULBA

WAS WATER

AND THEN FUCKING SERENE

YOU TOWN READ BULBA

AND YOU SAID

////NOTHING////

AND THIS IS WHY WE HAVE MISLYNCHED OUR SECOND TOWNIE IN A ROW

WHEN WE HAD PEFECTLY GOOD TOWN READS ON THESE TOWNIES

TO AVOID DOING SO

THIS GODDAMN GAME

HOLY SHIT

BROSEIDON

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

YOU ARE SENSICAL
Kuribo, you're on the wrong account.
In post 3645, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3641, BulbaFenix wrote:If BRO gets lynched, there's something seriously wrong with this town. The sad part is that there are people who are pushing for his lynch.
BRO, Orcinus, Rift, Crabd. There's your core town that can break this game wide open if they are smart about it.

-Bulba
Your list is also wrong

Mason claims should be in lean town, not town

Shadi could very well be faking and I don't understand why this is not being considered

The list should go

BRO>Cabd>DOMO>Masons=Rift
I'm not so sure about bro and orin myself. I agree that Crab and Rift will do well moving town to a correct path.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

As for faking it. I'm still confused why that gave me so much towncred so I can see where you're coming from.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

DGB is Dripping Goofball, one of the three heads of the Serene Hydra. It's DGB, Kuribo, and a third person who I know who it is but not telling.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 3664, KingCrabd wrote:Look serene. I personally don't want you to shut up. I just want you three to make like you did in the very first few posts. Work on your reads together, and approach this logically. Stop getting bogged down in circles, and work with us instead of against us. You're like as close as it gets to confotown outside innocent child or dead flipped town in my mind, so please, just work with us for fuck's sake.
I agree, this needs to be done from Serene.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 3625, Serene wrote:
In post 3620, Serene wrote:And yeah the reaction to your vengekill was town as fuck
Goat, Letters, Calcifer, Baby Spice, coming around on Steviescum...
This is a good scumlist, Serene is going into my town pile. At least I can relate to them pretty easily (except for Baby, I will iso Baby 2mo as I don't recall that player standing out - so we'll see)
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

In post 3679, KingCrabd wrote:DGB is Dripping Goofball, one of the three heads of the Serene Hydra. It's DGB, Kuribo, and a third person who I know who it is but not telling.
Okay, will you tell after the game?
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

Irrelevant, but I'm curious about this trio to be honest.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

If they don't manage to slip it first or just say so themselves? Maybe. If they absolutely want it kept secret post game I'll respect that though.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Firstly: lean town
Secondly: I do not want to spend all my time trying to defuse wagons you have driven on town players
Thirdly: forcing town players to needlessly claim

IS A SCUM TACTIC

A FUCKINN

SCUM

TACTIC
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

I get secondly and thirdly, but what do you mean with firstly?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 pm

In post 3667, Serene wrote:
In post 3664, KingCrabd wrote:just work with us for fuck's sake.
Then goddam it, work with me too and don't piss around at claim time and stall wagons because orcinus has a null read.

The continual lack of getting together to pressure players effectively so that they can be read properly for reactions is a source of great frustration on my end.
Was in reply to this
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3685, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Firstly: lean town
Secondly: I do not want to spend all my time trying to defuse wagons you have driven on town players

IS A SCUM TACTIC

A FUCKINN

SCUM

TACTIC
Keep an eye on him, Orc. I agree with you

-Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Let's play a game. I like to call it "where the fuck did nacho go?"
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3685, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Firstly: lean town

IS A SCUM TACTIC

A FUCKINN

SCUM

TACTIC
<3
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Shadi1337
Shadi1337
Goon
Shadi1337
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Shadi1337 »

If Serene wasn't a town read right now I would have fried Dramonic ... he basically promised to quit being dead-weight this round and he's doing non of that. Well granted, so was I. I'll try to keep up from now on though, especially if Serene can follow KC's advice.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:58 pm

In post 3671, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3663, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Bulba

Give me some DOMO posts you found funny
In post 2141, DOMO wrote:Looks like we're multiball, if either were vigged then we have a bad vig imo.

I see zdenek and bulba have both voted and neither look like they have considered how the night kills might effect their reads. There's some basic town motivation lacking right there. Neither explain their stevie vote, or comment on the mislynch which they were both part of. Dodgy as fuck.

Both those who were NK'ed were on the mislynch. So were the masons. The remaining pool deserve the most scrutiny as we begin today.

That's- Rift Adrift, Zdenek, KingCrabd, Shadi1337, Baby Spice, Cephrir, BROseidon, BulbaFenix, StevieT92

My scum pool right now is zdenek, bulba, BRO and cephrir. I doubt very much all four are scum on the same team, it would be crazy for all to join the mislynch and then kill a townie who was on the wagon, but they could be split into different teams.

I intend to catch up fully in the next 24 hours.
I found the whole "Looks like we're in multiball" reaction to the NK to be very suspect. It looked like scum trying to appear town by reacting to the NK (i.e. fake), and there was no reason to suspect multiball, since we didn't know that the vig hadn't killed during the night, and TIP looked like a vig kill. It looked as if he was stating that it was multiball to appear town for considering it. His suspicion on Zdenek and ourselves for not voicing our thoughts on the NK, which is a bunch of WIFOM, is suspect as well, since there was no need to openly say anything or any evidence to reconsider the read on Stevie.

I need to put a line in my sig about narrative spinning. There is always possible scum motivation for any action. Your job is to prove why the scum motivation is more likely than the town motivation. Why is it more likely that DOMO was faking town reaction to the NK rather than rev just being dumb? Xenoblade was multiball. It seems a logical deduction (though obviously fairly flawed) to say that this one, with 2 kills, is also multiball. Don't say his suspicion on you for not voicing your thought on the NK. His suspicion on you was OMGUS. Completely. Unfortunately, rev does OMGUS a lot as town so nothing important there.

In post 2449, DOMO wrote:bulba's "slip" alone is not enough to warrant lynch, it's easy for him to say he also misread that statement. But today he's come in with an immediate reasonless vote for stevie, then said I must be speedlynched if it's it's multiball for being the first to speculate on it, despite the fact it's the assumption most people seem to be working on, serene included. Then he's saying serene is scum, without explaining to us how fakeclaiming mason on day one with a buddy is viable. And he wasn't looking good yesterday.

So this bulba wagon does not have me concerned. He's picking up fast votes because he's scum.
What I disliked here is that they said they understood what happened, but then they went ahead with the "slip" reasoning anyway. At least they voted, unlike Cephrir, who did the same thing, but without the vote.

Yeah, sorry, I looked at this post for a while and I still don't see whatever you're finding suspect. Might just be me being dumb but you'll have to spell this one out more clearly

In post 2591, DOMO wrote:
In post 2577, BulbaFenix wrote:Translation: "I know what's really going on, but I need to make something up quick to justify this wagon that I hopped onto."
This misrep alone should be enough defence.

I didn't just hop onto this wagon. I started it. I didn't like your stevie vote, same with zdenek, I see two people enter the 2nd day with no regard for what happened overnight. So I attack you both. You respond with an attack on me, saying I need to be quicklynched if it turns out to be multiball. I see this as an attempt by someone who knows it's multiball to get a mislynch when confirmed. And here you're saying I'm trying to find reasons to justify hopping on a wagon that I started with what I see as good reason.

This...
In post 2577, BulbaFenix wrote:You, however, entered into the thread today with a determination that you KNEW it was multiball. You seemed to want to get in on the spec action early and drum up some town cred for scumhunting, which is more in line with scum motivation, rather than town motivation.
Let me ask you a question... if it's multiball, wouldn't it be better for the scum if town didn't consider it? If I'm scum and I know it's multiball, I want to be able to hide behind my legit scumhunting for longer without town knwoing that scum are legit scumhunting. So if anything, it's a town tell. There's little scum motivation for wanting town to be aware that scum are actually scumhunting, is there? Town cred is lost, not gained.
I do not know if it's multiball, I suspect it is. There's reasons for that which I'll get moaned at if say it... let's just say multiball is fresh in my memory. The night kills did not make sense to me from a vig point of view. Maybe I'm wrong. But they seem like shit vig targets to me. Two scum kills made more sense. Thus, I speculated. I speculate a lot. Well done for spotting a rev tell.

I'm pretty sure I'm defending against scum here.
The WIFOM at the end is horrible. I broke it apart in a later post to show how horrible it was. Again, if you know what your meta is, then it is no longer reliable.

Right and why is this more likely scum than town? Have you never seen town self-meta? And it wasn't even a particularly big point, at all. It was just something thrown in there at the end.

In post 2962, DOMO wrote:Actually that line of thought is retarded. Why the fuck would koopa want the SK to know he's scum?

ok
unvote
, I'm just being paranoid.
This feels like fake paranoia. If I'm paranoid, it shows in my actions. Saying "I'm paranoid." is not the same as actual paranoia.
In post 3129, DOMO wrote:Wow, stuff happened.

I smell a rat. If they have daytime talk, they could've hatched a plan to save koopa. If one flips scum, the other is an easy lynch. He couldn't wait to claim, he kept hinting he was PR before.

unvote

Time will tell.

Ank's flipflopping here confuses me. But I don't intend to default onto him.

vote bulba
The suspicion of Koopa's vig claim is bad, not only because of the genuine emotion elicited from the fakehammer, but also because he earlier criticized those who doubted the mason claim. Yet, he's doing the same thing here.

Rev flip flops a lot as town. *shrug*

-Bulba
let me find a post explaining why i think DOMO is town
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:59 pm

In post 2515, DOMO wrote:I'm a bad scumhunter? Yeah because I missed orc in my last game, misread him as strong town, and I've been doing it again this game. I'm starting to think orc is teamed with BRO and bulba, and they realise that if bulba dies today, the "hitting his stride" comment will get more love, hawk's comments will be further analysed, and BRO will get lynched to fuck. That's would explain why orc is so keen to protect them.

If BRO and bulba flip same scum team, lynch orc fast please guys, don't let him worm his way out. He is more than capable of towning it to high hell when scum.
this post

screams oblivious town

so hard
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 pm

doc tonight should be on one of cabd/BRO/me/fery

masons and domo are not worth protecting
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3692, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3671, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 2449, DOMO wrote:bulba's "slip" alone is not enough to warrant lynch, it's easy for him to say he also misread that statement. But today he's come in with an immediate reasonless vote for stevie, then said I must be speedlynched if it's it's multiball for being the first to speculate on it, despite the fact it's the assumption most people seem to be working on, serene included. Then he's saying serene is scum, without explaining to us how fakeclaiming mason on day one with a buddy is viable. And he wasn't looking good yesterday.

So this bulba wagon does not have me concerned. He's picking up fast votes because he's scum.
What I disliked here is that they said they understood what happened, but then they went ahead with the "slip" reasoning anyway. At least they voted, unlike Cephrir, who did the same thing, but without the vote.
Yeah, sorry, I looked at this post for a while and I still don't see whatever you're finding suspect. Might just be me being dumb but you'll have to spell this one out more clearly
Sorry about that. I was using our ISO and F3 to try to find points as quickly as possible. Here is the actual post I was referring to:
In post 2441, DOMO wrote:Interesting. When I first read that I thought it made sense, like "personally I do not believe the claim". But yeah on 2nd read that's bad.

vote bulbafenix

either or really
Again note how he stated his belief in the actual series of events, but he quickly backs the wagon and believes the "slip". It just didn't feel natural to me. Cephrir was scummy for similar reasons, but he refused to vote and later backpedaled, which is worse.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Gonna be gone for a bit, might get thread locked while I'm gone, so just wanted to say in case i'm not here next day, tomorrow we need to sort calc, ceph, and sonic. And we probably need to stop holding off on stevie wagon.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Holy fuck wtf is everybody smoking. Orc we seriously need to take control of this game before Serene drives it further into the ground.

That lynch was horrible and we should lynch Stevie or Ceph tomorrow. I could also do letters, Brian, or Shadi or mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe Ank if we have a strong enough reason to doubt the claim. Calcifer has also been fishy but I think the above are better targets. Hopefully Goat's replacement makes me feel good townie feelings towards that slot because Goat contributed jack shit but seemed honest in his frustration.

Me/Orc/Cabd/Zdenek/Rift is the group that I'm willing to work with right now. DOMO is moving towards that group because of meta but I'm not as sold as Orc. Masons are very likely town but I'm fucking ignoring them because holy fucking shit.

Also, can we try to spam the thread less. Spamming up the thread this much only helps scum. I abused the fuck out of other people spamming up the thread in Xenoblade and I'd rather not let scum do the same here.
KingCrabd
KingCrabd
Goon
KingCrabd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by KingCrabd »

Hi bro. Agree with almost all of that, but shadi is town. His reaction didn't seem faked at all.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Goat is town. Trust me on this.

Also...

@MS: We likely don't have much time. Stop lurking and avoiding the thread. We need to know who you tracked.

Embrace the dissonance.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”