Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Akbar »

@ M4yhem – No. I don’t think anyone is joking. Panzer's at Lynch -2. If there is a joke being told. Now, would be the time to share the punchline.
Battle Mage wrote:Might i ask why M4yhem is defending Panzer so much?
That is an excellent question.
M4yhem wrote:Isn't that exactly what it was meant to be, funny?
Here it looks like your telling Panzer what to say.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:03 am

Post by al4xz »

*Chuckles* is my way of laughing, as I don't really like lol. Anyway, I can't figure out who's scum or not. No one seems to be acting really scummy, and everyone who posts makes it seem like they could be both scum or townie. Either way, I say we just wagon someone. I'm acting confident 'cause I don't really got a reason to be scared. It's a game, damnit. That sounded scummy, didn't it? Screw it. Whatever, I'm putting bets on Panzer.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Twito »

So I was thinking by myself, actually I got a very small thumb. I think I should go to New York and get it measured, maybe I can come in the Guinness book of records. So I get to the airport, and there I meet Yosarian and Nightfall. So I asked them, what are you two doing here? Yosarian said I'm going to New York to get my ear measured, coz I actually got very small ears and I might wanna try to get in the Guinness book of records. Nightfall: "I've got a very small penis and I'm also trying to get in the Guinness book of records." So we decided to travel there together.

When we arrived I entered the Guinness builiding first. I got out and said: WOOHOO! I really have the smallest thumb in the world, they've put me in the Guinness book now!
Now it was Yosarian's turn, after coming out he said: "YEAH! They've put me in the Guinness book of records for having the smallest ear in the world!"

Then it was Nightfall's turn. Me and Bosje we're waiting and waiting for Nightfall to come out, when he finally did he came out screaming:

WHO THE F*** IS Panzerjager?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Twito »

Nobody should joke around when we are playing this serious game of mafia. If someone tells a joke it's an obvious distraction unless it's game related.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Jack »

lol nice one twito.

I'd vote panzer but I read one of his past games. How many of the people voting him have?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:33 am

Post by PJ. »

No I just have terrible ideas, including the tactic of leaving 3 people out of my FoS. I believe Akbar being so defensive is a scumtell, both Al4xz and Jive read it as a joke and ignored. Akbar has taking it and voted me for it. And tiwto to me this game is fun because I can make jokes. If you want to help hang more for a joke then I probably wouldn't find this game fun. Now lets catch some scum, meaning let's hang an Akbar
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:36 am

Post by al4xz »

Ugh. I have no idea what a FoS is, don't tell me I'm a noob, I already know that. I can't decide who to help hang-Akbar or Panzerjager. Someone tell me who to hang besides Akbar or Panzerjager. Don't tell me you're gonna think me scum for me saying this.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

FoS=Finger of Suspicion. Basically a way of saying you suspect someone or that you think what they just did is suspect.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Twito wrote:So I was thinking by myself, actually I got a very small thumb. I think I should go to New York and get it measured, maybe I can come in the Guinness book of records. So I get to the airport, and there I meet Yosarian and Nightfall. So I asked them, what are you two doing here? Yosarian said I'm going to New York to get my ear measured, coz I actually got very small ears and I might wanna try to get in the Guinness book of records. Nightfall: "I've got a very small penis and I'm also trying to get in the Guinness book of records." So we decided to travel there together.

When we arrived I entered the Guinness builiding first. I got out and said: WOOHOO! I really have the smallest thumb in the world, they've put me in the Guinness book now!
Now it was Yosarian's turn, after coming out he said: "YEAH! They've put me in the Guinness book of records for having the smallest ear in the world!"

Then it was Nightfall's turn. Me and Bosje we're waiting and waiting for Nightfall to come out, when he finally did he came out screaming:

WHO THE F*** IS Panzerjager?!?!?!?!?!?!?
lol

WElcome Theopor_COD

And I've read on of Panzer's games(I was in it Newbie #298) He acted scummy, but he only lasted 2 pages. ANyway, he's acting more scummy in this game.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:03 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Thanks for the welcomes.

First of all Panzer's FOS's struck me as strange why not FOS everybody? Is there any relevance in the fact he's left TheJiveMachine, Akbar and Al4xz off his list - maybe not, maybe there is, at a guess I'd expect none of them on the same team at any least. He claims it was to get a reaction from Jive, Akbar and Al4xz and as such I agree Akbar took it rather defensively for no apparent need. Panzer's still harping on about it now. Any reason why Cheesefan got the vote, Panzer? Or was that random?

Next thing that struck me was Jack's quick vote on Fircoal after Fir posted his reasoning for lack of action, again not necessarily scummy on its own but not a good enough reason in my book, Jack's argument had something to do with there being too many sentences. Panzer also quite happy to jump on the back of Fircoal, plus the only other was Jack as far I can tell. Then as soon as a few people pull Jack up about it Panzer quickly jumps to Jack and a couple of posts later is calling Jack scum, after just agreeing with him on Fircoal!

Next up I'm not overly keen on AL4xz pointing out the obvious in post 80 also don't really like his defensiveness so early in post 46 below after a couple of random hops onto a wagon. Makes the same defensive point again in post 129 below post 46. I don't get the chuckling either.
al4xz wrote:*chuckles* Now I'm scum, eh? Maybe I'm just jumping to conclusion...Oh god, me thinks people will join Nightfall, and then I go to the ropes...
al4xz wrote:*chuckle* Looks like I've been considered scum.

Moving on and back to Panzer
Panzerjager wrote:Okay, 1000 points to Yos and I am throughly convinced that the man isn't scum.

then Mr Backtrack is back with . . .
Panzerjager wrote:True. -1000 points for Yos. The man may be scum.
After Twito pointed that Yos could just as likely be scum and town being helpful. A quick of flurry of votes on Panzer later could well appear scummy, but being as we have three factions in the game it's hard to tell how many are town, mind the three are all happy to jump onto Panzer quickly all be it for good reason. Al4xz is one of these aswell and with little argument.

Smashy's tentative vote for Panzer in 148 is a little scummy for me, not too sure why mind, guess I'd rather have solid votes.

M4yhem backs Panzer up in this post, but comments that he can understand the case against him, again odd thing to say. Same scum team or M4yhem being a careful townie or rival scummer.
M4yhem wrote:I'm really not feeling the PanzerJager wagon. I can understand the case but it seems like such a small thing that I'm going to reserve judgement for now.
Also, I think Al4 is acting way more suspicious.

Looking forward to the prods. It's hard to form an opinion of the game with so many lurkers.
And last but not least we have the input or lack of it from ~n9v~, Cheesfan and BM after being prodded and I'd agree 100% all offered nothing of any help at first. Battle Mage later defends Al4 to an extent offering that he may have a special townie role, I can't neccessarily see it . . . Cheesefan jumps onto the Panzer bandwagon. I don't like Al4's post 177 much either.

As for a vote well I think it's one of Panzer, Al4, Akbar or Cheesefan which one I'm not sure of yet.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by Twito »

al4xz wrote:Ugh. I have no idea what a FoS is, don't tell me I'm a noob, I already know that. I can't decide who to help hang-Akbar or Panzerjager. Someone tell me who to hang besides Akbar or Panzerjager. Don't tell me you're gonna think me scum for me saying this.
Just look who Twito is voting and vote the same person. If Twito changes his vote so do you.
Show

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by Jack »

Good post.

I'm not liking cheesefan. He seems to have lurked and then popped in to put the lynch -2 vote on panzer.

Vote:Cheesefan

I don't buy the panzer wagon. It seems far too oppurtunistic.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

Thank you Jack, and hey let's follow who Panzer is voting for know on,
Vote:Twito
You love to push wagons and they shy away from those who seem close to you, I wonder why Mr.Scum.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by Twito »

Panzerjager wrote:Thank you Jack, and hey let's follow who Panzer is voting for know on,
You love to push wagons and they shy away from those who seem close to you, I wonder why Mr.Scum.
Thank you for confirming yourself as scum Panzer-scum. It sure looks like you have decided to die now.
And yes I admit I love Jack a'ight.

Honestly this vote makes no sence what-so-ever.
Show

Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Twito wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Thank you Jack, and hey let's follow who Panzer is voting for know on,
Thank you for confirming yourself as scum Panzer-scum. It sure looks like you have decided to die now.
And yes I admit I love Jack a'ight.

Honestly this vote makes no sence what-so-ever.
Argeed, what type of vote was that Panzer. Trying to save yourself before your lynch?
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:38 pm

Post by Twito »

Show

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

No, I'm just feel like focusing on scum. If you guys don't think Twito is scum then lynch me.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Post by Twito »

Panzerjager wrote:No, I'm just feel like focusing on scum. If you guys don't think Twito is scum then lynch me.
You are that sure I'm scum that you are betting your life on it?
Show

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

Yes. Don't worry when I die as town I hope you are lynched.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:26 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Panzerjager wrote:Yes. Don't worry when I die as town I hope you are lynched.
SCUM TACTIC!
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Fircoal wrote:
SCUM TACTIC!
Oops misread, that. I thought you meant that you want him lynched and then if he was town you'll allowed to be lynched. that would be a scum tactic.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Post by Twito »

If only that could be truth.. I think even in that scenario your wishes would come truth.
WHEN you turn up scum do you still hope for me to be lynched?
Show

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Jack »

I'm not liking fircoals play either. All he's done is push the pj wagon and shout random things. And accuse others of not contributing :p
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Jack wrote:I'm not liking fircoals play either. All he's done is push the pj wagon and shout random things. And accuse others of not contributing :p
I'm contributing, I'm not sure that you have know, your the one who seems to be shouting random things. As of the Panzer wagon, I think he's scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”