Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:40 pm

Post by Smashy »

My tenative vote was mainly for how Panzer reacted after Twito pointed out his comment about Yos being protown. Might need to go back through the game to see if I can pick up anything more solid. As for now,
Unvote, FoS Panzer
as I still want some form of explination for that.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

Alright, Twito I'm town and you get lynched? Works for me
Vote:PanzerJager
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:11 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Vote count?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:19 am

Post by al4xz »

OK, lets just settle this. Lets lynch Panzer, and just see whether or not he's scum, 'cause he seems to be...Attemtping unsuccessfully to convince people not to destroy him for his "Scummy talk".
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Panzer is getting more and more jumpy
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Nightfall »

I think Panzer just lynched himself...

p.s.
Twito wrote:So I was thinking by myself, actually I got a very small thumb. I think I should go to New York and get it measured, maybe I can come in the Guinness book of records. So I get to the airport, and there I meet Yosarian and Nightfall. So I asked them, what are you two doing here? Yosarian said I'm going to New York to get my ear measured, coz I actually got very small ears and I might wanna try to get in the Guinness book of records. Nightfall: "I've got a very small penis and I'm also trying to get in the Guinness book of records." So we decided to travel there together.

When we arrived I entered the Guinness builiding first. I got out and said: WOOHOO! I really have the smallest thumb in the world, they've put me in the Guinness book now!
Now it was Yosarian's turn, after coming out he said: "YEAH! They've put me in the Guinness book of records for having the smallest ear in the world!"

Then it was Nightfall's turn. Me and Bosje we're waiting and waiting for Nightfall to come out, when he finally did he came out screaming:

WHO THE F*** IS Panzerjager?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Fortunatley I didn't go away upset. it turned out I was measuring with inches where I had thought they were centemetres, anyways long story short, I got into the book for actually having the largest penis in the world.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

Vote count

8 - Panzerjager (Battle Mage, Twito, Fircoal, Akbar, al4xz, Bogre, Cheesefan, Panzerjager)
3 - al4xz (Yosarian2, Nightfall, M4yhem)
2 - Twito (livingod, Milkman)
1 - Cheesefan (Jack)

not voting: spectrumvoid, ~N9V~, TheJiveMachine, theopor_COD, Smashy

With 19 alive and 19 present, it takes 10 votes to cast someone into the steel!
Deadline March 7
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:39 am

Post by PJ. »

No Al4xz, lynch me. Find out I'm town and that Twito has been not only pushing the wagon of a townie but doing it in a scummy fashion then lynch twito tomorrow. Come on let's lynch me.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

PanzerJagger isnt dead yet.
Also, no-one with a penis that big would spend all their time on the computer.
2 Lies in one post?
SCUM.

Nightfall wrote:I think Panzer just lynched himself...

p.s.
Twito wrote:So I was thinking by myself, actually I got a very small thumb. I think I should go to New York and get it measured, maybe I can come in the Guinness book of records. So I get to the airport, and there I meet Yosarian and Nightfall. So I asked them, what are you two doing here? Yosarian said I'm going to New York to get my ear measured, coz I actually got very small ears and I might wanna try to get in the Guinness book of records. Nightfall: "I've got a very small penis and I'm also trying to get in the Guinness book of records." So we decided to travel there together.

When we arrived I entered the Guinness builiding first. I got out and said: WOOHOO! I really have the smallest thumb in the world, they've put me in the Guinness book now!
Now it was Yosarian's turn, after coming out he said: "YEAH! They've put me in the Guinness book of records for having the smallest ear in the world!"

Then it was Nightfall's turn. Me and Bosje we're waiting and waiting for Nightfall to come out, when he finally did he came out screaming:

WHO THE F*** IS Panzerjager?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Fortunatley I didn't go away upset. it turned out I was measuring with inches where I had thought they were centemetres, anyways long story short, I got into the book for actually having the largest penis in the world.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:15 am

Post by M4yhem »

Battle Mage wrote:Imho, it strikes me that Al4xz is a special townie role.

Might i ask why M4yhem is defending Panzer so much?
First of all, Bm, if you think someone has a special role, don't tell the rest of us. You are doing the scum's nightkill targetting work for them.

Two, I'm defending Panzer because I don't really believe he's scummy and I hate lynching townies.

Of course, I'm having doubts about his townieness now. Panzer, what's with the self-vote? Where did your sudden attack on Twito come from? What's with all the melodrama?

Al4xz- Asking people who to vote for is scummy. Actually, pretty much everything you've said so far has been scummy; have you got any kind of defense?

I agree with Jack about Fircoal.

Also,
Fos: Cheesefan
for that reasonless vote on what I believe to be a badwagon and for general low content posts.

And
Fos: smashy
for backing down from his vote after being question.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:22 am

Post by al4xz »

Ugh. I believe Panzer is killing himself just to prove a point. I believe I'm playing the game like a madman 'cause I'm still quite new to the game. Either way, don't reveal that someone has a special townie role - It shows that either a: Your a newbie, b: You are scum trying to make someone else either kill a special role or scum killing a vanilla townie or c: You just want to for no apparant reason. I sound like scum alot, yes, maybe I'm scum. =D
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Nightfall »

al4xz wrote: I sound like scum alot, yes, maybe I'm scum. =D
How many of you are actually trying to get lynched?
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:33 am

Post by al4xz »

None. I'm just saying that any of us could be scum. If I sound like scum, most likely your gonna point your finger to my direction.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by al4xz »

So...Who shall we kill? The game is going nowhere, with 8 people voting for Panzerjager and just about everyone else considering him a townie. So, what do we do? If I sound like scum, I'll be scum, then...*pulls out laser gun and green skin*...
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by al4xz »

Huh? Whats that?
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by Cheesefan »

al4xz wrote:Huh? Whats that?
*whispers* He did provide a link *whispers*
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by al4xz »

Oh har har, I found it. I stink at finding things. Anyway, the thing is, I don't even understand what you meant. Are you claiming Baron Mustchen? I understand whatever that thing was, but I don't understand you.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Post by Fircoal »

al4xz wrote:Oh har har, I found it. I stink at finding things. Anyway, the thing is, I don't even understand what you meant. Are you claiming Baron Mustchen? I understand whatever that thing was, but I don't understand you.
That person whenever he claims in the thread he is now that role, so you claimed scum and now you scum. As easy as that. scum.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by al4xz »

That would be interesting. However, even though I wish I did have that role, I can't say. I don't even know if it's used in this game.
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:02 pm

Post by Cheesefan »

al4xz wrote:That would be interesting. However, even though I wish I did have that role, I can't say. I don't even know if it's used in this game.
Of course it isnt

This is a open game.
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by al4xz »

Well, it'd be fun to have it. Either way, no use in discussing it, as it is not. For now, let us discuss the game. So...Does anyone have someone on their Deathlist?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Fircoal »

al4xz wrote:Well, it'd be fun to have it. Either way, no use in discussing it, as it is not. For now, let us discuss the game. So...Does anyone have someone on their Deathlist?
Death list as in who your going to kill in the night?

Or lynch list?
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by al4xz »

Who you just wanna kill, whether it's with a pistol, a rope, or using some poor dude's head to kill them.
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Al4xz is in a humongous rush to end the day, and I don't understand half of what comes out of him.
Vote al4xz

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”