Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 474, Generic wrote:Do you have anyone as scum nacho? Besides me I mean.

I only ask because I have seen you give arguements to a lot if other people's scum read as to why they are town to you, who are your current suspects?
Desperado, Purple Shoe, Llamarble is working his way back to a scumread.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 350, Nachomamma8 wrote:Learn how to read her reactions to getting pushed as scum versus her reactions to getting pushed as town.
Find random points to properly push her as scum, and if her reaction isn't as poignant to you as it is to me, then declare her scum based on meta. You only need to read her correctly once, and then you can link to that correct game as added push to get her lynched easily in future games. As a bonus, push her whenever your townread gets stale and she'll give you that poignant reaction again as scum.
In post 466, Nachomamma8 wrote:empire meta diving will have to wait tomorrow; on limited time today so no legwork for me.
Love,

So half of me wants Tammy and Empire to both die and expects one of them to flip scum,

because I think all of Empire's "TAMMY YOU SHOULD READ ME AS TOWN" plus Tammy's "EMPIRE YOU SHOULD READ ME AS TOWN, DISTANCE DISTANCE DISTANCE" is like playing mind games with my head

and they are so eloquent and detailed and rhetorical yada-yada-yada. I want them both outta here, they are making me really paranoid. They can talk us new-ish players outta anything, and it's like going against freakin pros.

The other half of me tells me I will learn a lot from this game by watching all these solid players here scumhunt, and to calm down and realize that not all games will have Tammy and Empire as both scum or one of them as scum. Nacho and Mara I'm hoping you catch them. I look forward to your meta-diving.

At some point, one of them is going to be alive past their expiration date and I won't know whatta do. They'll bring forth the "OH IM TIRED OF THIS TRASH, DONT YOU CALL ME OUT AS SCUM FOR BEING ALIVE ON DAY 5, SEE X and Y GAME"

What should we do when that time comes? Keep pushing random things and calling them out based on "meta" or other reasons? This is my first game with both of them, so I can't say I've figured either of them out before. You're going to be dead sooner or later (really soon :( ) as well as evidenced by our non-hydra games in the past, so I shall ask you early before it's too late

BOOM that's my random Bert post for the night.

BOOM
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 417, Bert wrote: Also, "you would rather be trying to lynch a weirdo over wallposts?" Where does that come from, and how is this a townie mindset AT ALL? Mind explaining that to me...
If you lynch weirdos over wallposts anyday, I have a serious problem with the way you play the game.
Wow. You can't possibly be bad enough to misunderstand I was speaking from the perspective of looking for mislynches there and not declaring my hate of weirdos and fear of anyone who posts more then a paragraph. I bet you're still not voting me you sniping little chicken hound.

Also here's a thought about UNFAKEABLEWALLPOSTS.EXE Empire's analysis is based on examining how people acted in other games, I'm not sure if he's ever honestly tried to but if there was anything that could be faked it would be a wall that tells you a bunch of townies are acting like their town selves and a bunch of people he doesn't have meta on and that people hate are acting scummy. I honestly believe you just saw a huge wall post and went "WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE WORDS! IT MUST LOOK LIKE TOWN!" because no one ever reads them.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

shadoweh is there a reason you're ignoring my bert read or
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 477, Shadoweh wrote: Wow. You can't possibly be bad enough to misunderstand I was speaking from the perspective of looking for mislynches there and not declaring my hate of weirdos and fear of anyone who posts more then a paragraph. I bet you're still not voting me you sniping little chicken hound.

Also here's a thought about UNFAKEABLEWALLPOSTS.EXE Empire's analysis is based on examining how people acted in other games, I'm not sure if he's ever honestly tried to but if there was anything that could be faked it would be a wall that tells you a bunch of townies are acting like their town selves and a bunch of people he doesn't have meta on and that people hate are acting scummy. I honestly believe you just saw a huge wall post and went "WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE WORDS! IT MUST LOOK LIKE TOWN!" because no one ever reads them.
I actually read every word of the walls in this game. Several times, believe it or not. And I digested it all. If you look at #476 before this, I am starting to doubt Tammy/Empire because paranoia is setting in. QUIZ ME ON IT.

I've spent a lot of time in this game, because I really like a few of the players in this game and I'm actually very engaged/interested.

Go ahead, test me.

You should be clear about what you're talking about then, rather than throwing around words like "you sniping little chicken hound"

How is that going to help your case any? Name-calling is pretty useless here in the way you used it.

And I'm winning, and you might be too, you know why? Because I'm getting some really passive-aggressive reactions out of you. That's what I want. I treasure these aggressive retorts with SWEETness.

"how can I possibly be bad enough to misunderstand something?" - that's a TERRIBLE response. You explain it, rather than lash out. That speaks volumes about how you choose to respond to accusations, whether they are baseless or not. In fact, the only thing that I like about your post is that you look like you are actually putting some weight in your posts and speaking back, and we are seeing just how true/fake your emotions are. And add to that, the fact that you're resorting to "name-calling (chicken hound)" and "how bad can you possibly be" in your defense. That doesn't speak well of you and your prospects on D1.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Your response is so aggressive, are you feeling helpless or something

because you're sounding vulnerable

HUH?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Bert »

Oh, and I found a GIF for you

If you're scum, WE GONNA GET YOU

BE AFRAID, SCUMBAG
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

Skimmed quickly. I'm short on time right now as I'm trying to write a lecture for tomorrow morning. If I finish soon, I'll catch up and stuff, but it will probably be tomorrow. I don't work Friday, so I'll have time tomorrow.

But real quick.

Bert, I love the paranoia. No, I do. I already had you as town anyway, but that paranoia just earned you a blinking town badge. As far as empire and I both being eloquent and rhetorical, <3. He's a lawyer and I'm a teacher, so kinda comes with the territory...hopefully.

And empire, of course I would have interacted with you if I were scum. It would be a death knell for me not to. I don't know if it would have been that way. I imagine I would have taken some time to think about it, and considering I replaced in like 15 minutes before the game started, I wouldn't have had time to mull over how I was going to interact with you in a way that would make me look town. I might have posted those first two posts I guess? But I think I could have easily written your reaction to me off as a town tell; you would be expecting it and then I could start effort posting to look town. I don't know, I just don't think I could fake my first few pages. But I would have interacted with you some way, that much is definitely true.

Also, I agree with Nacho on the Purple Show and Llamarble suspicion.

All right more later.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh hey, you did actually vote me, good fucking job. PB posts in a suspicious way. I don't even know how to word it, his posts are the kind that naturally attract bad attention and votes. I think it's because he's not good at wording explanations for what he's thinking. (He basically said the same thing, playstyle divides and he doesn't have anyone here to meta-tell him either way.) Having experience with mafia somewhere else has never stopped someone from being targetted for a superlynch here. You're also not the first person to mention it, the mafia tides are high in possibility of a lynch in his direction.

Also concentrating on Purple Shoe avoiding meta questions instead of how they're avoiding the game as a whole is bad. People make alts to escape meta, don't they? It's not surprising they'd avoid answering. Bad lynch reason that tries to make everything a person's done sound super paranoid bad, like everything else you've said this game. And holy shit your reasoning for being willing to vote Gaiden.
In post 424, Bert wrote: Gaiden on the other hand is as sure of a bet for a good D1 lynch that has a great non-zero chance of turning up scum.... escpecially after the case there is after reading the cases on him/her, but I have yet to recall hearing Nacho comment enough on the matter. I am also wondering why Nacho's vote is not there. Nacho maybe when you come back you can remind me what you think of Gaiden at THIS point in time. Not before today, not in the past, not conjecture. Opinion, today, now. I mean is Gaiden avoiding this game or what, it does not make sense
Supporting a lynch on someone because they have a case on them is probably the laziest reasoning I've ever seen. I can't state enough how much I hate this Close Enough reasoning. I'm reading your expounding on this in 434 and it still comes down to Lurking + Other People. It also have the caveat that you would only support it as a deadline lynch? Frankly, considering where your vote is right now and how my chances of being lynched are fucking and never, I think you're planning ahead for your inevitable consolidation vote. You are literally the only person willing to lynch me, one paragraph asking me to be nice to you between paragraphs on everyone else isn't going to convince anyone to join your side. It takes actually working to spell out what is wrong with your target, and I think you're too passe about who's actually getting lynched to do that. You are riding on Nacho's coattails so hard his tiger tail is stuck in your throat. If you want to convince me you're not scum then actually show me why you think your target is scum, or kindly choke.

Cut: Choke harder smartass, MY VOTE IS THE HAMMER THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS. If you really thought I was saying I would never lynch someone wallposting in the same paragraph where I explain how a wallpost could be faked by scum you must be something awful.

Rhetorical questions deserve rhetorical answers. I'm ignoring you because I think he's scum. My gut will not rest until it has satisfaction.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

GOD DAMNIT TAMMY STOP TALKING ABOUT EMPIRE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION FROM EARLIER
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

I didn't know you asked me a question. I'll put it on file to answer tomorrow, or later tonight if I'm somehow super speedy. I haven't read all the posts posted since sometime Monday and I think I remember bert asking me a question I didn't answer either.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 483, Shadoweh wrote:You're also not the first person to mention it, the mafia tides are high in possibility of a lynch in his direction.
No, the mafia tides are not high in possibility of a lynch in his direction. Where exactly are the votes on PB? Oh right, they're mostly non-existent. :lol:
In post 483, Shadoweh wrote:Also concentrating on Purple Shoe avoiding meta questions instead of how they're avoiding the game as a whole is bad. People make alts to escape meta, don't they? It's not surprising they'd avoid answering. Bad lynch reason that tries to make everything a person's done sound super paranoid bad, like everything else you've said this game. And holy shit your reasoning for being willing to vote Gaiden.
Nacho has asked you this, and you have NOT answered. What do you think of his/her (Purple's) lying in response to Nacho's question about having played with him? And you realize there are strong players, and also players that know who Purple is but aren't telling me. That player is lurking and is coasting and we are actively LETTING that happen and permitting it.
In post 483, Shadoweh wrote:Cut: Choke harder smartass, MY VOTE IS THE HAMMER THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS. If you really thought I was saying I would never lynch someone wallposting in the same paragraph where I explain how a wallpost could be faked by scum you must be something awful.
Flail harder. That's all noise. Is that the best you can do?
In post 483, Shadoweh wrote:Rhetorical questions deserve rhetorical answers. I'm ignoring you because I think he's scum. My gut will not rest until it has satisfaction.
This is obviously not addressed to me, and is in response to Nacho's question regarding his read on me and why you're ignoring it. See, you're not being clear with your posts. Not crystal clear at all. And you wonder why you are misunderstood sometimes. *shrug* Well if you're waiting for satisfaction, I'm not going to hold up a mirror for you to see how unlikely that looks for you at this time, considering the way you are responding to me. Am I your outlet so you don't have to focus on other scumreads at this time? How's your plea for my lynch going? Oh wait, it's going nowhere. And I am totally mind-blown that your case on me isn't inspiring any votes or gathering any steam.

1) Your case is mostly hurling smart remarks that revolve around "you're bad/terrible" and "scum go after such "easy" targets." Tell me that's not true? Go ahead. I can go "yeah, well my gut won't rest until it has its satisfaction, so I'm gonna TOTALLY DISREGARD what everyone's telling me about another player." Like outlandish stubbornness is helpful at this point. I hope this makes you feel angry because then we get more reactions out of you. FOR THE WIN.

Totally MIND BLOWN and thrilled that you are taking the bait and really going after me. Love it, love it, love it. Keep it up! :twisted: I am MIND BLOWN.

In post 483, Shadoweh wrote:Supporting a lynch on someone because they have a case on them is probably the laziest reasoning I've ever seen. I can't state enough how much I hate this Close Enough reasoning. I'm reading your expounding on this in 434 and it still comes down to Lurking + Other People.
Lazy? That's subjective. More realistic. Hey, I'm always an easy lynch target. Does that make your reasoning lazy too? Watch you ignore this question and then call out Tammy again for not answering ONE of your questions.

Ha. I laugh with you and raise an eyebrow. <333 With love.

I am crying after responding to your post.

PSYCHE! I love talking at ya', trooper. GET ON YOUR KNEES and respond.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You must be joking. You have defenders to your left and right, maybe you're an easy target sometimes but today is not that day. Votes do not make all the lynching possibilities. Between Nacho's vote and Tammy's questioning of him it's not unquestionable to have thought a wagon would go Peacebringer's way.
If Nacho asked I missed it, but I'm pretty sure I said in literally my last post why the Shoe meta thing doesn't matter. The lurking is the problem. Emphasizing the LYING that has nothing to do with alignment and more to do with privacy is bad. If you want something to happen in that direction perhaps you should stop trying to blame me for your problem and do something about it.
Bert wrote: This is obviously not addressed to me, and is in response to Nacho's question regarding his read on me and why you're ignoring it. See, you're not being clear with your posts. Not crystal clear at all. And you wonder why you are misunderstood sometimes. *shrug* Well if you're waiting for satisfaction, I'm not going to hold up a mirror for you to see how unlikely that looks for you at this time, considering the way you are responding to me. Am I your outlet so you don't have to focus on other scumreads at this time? How's your plea for my lynch going? Oh wait, it's going nowhere. And I am totally mind-blown that your case on me isn't inspiring any votes or gathering any steam.
And yet you understood what I was saying. I don't care if you don't like my posting style, it keeps me motivated against the odds of being ignored for a wagon on some guy voting himself, and that's more important to me. It's going super, I'm omw to yelling at my town reads until they look at you, thanks for asking. And focusing on multiple people decreases the chance you'll actually get through on the lynch you want. One suspect of convictions and a truckload of town reads is good enough for me on Day 1.
1) Your case is mostly hurling smart remarks that revolve around "you're bad/terrible" and "scum go after such "easy" targets." Tell me that's not true? Go ahead. I can go "yeah, well my gut won't rest until it has its satisfaction, so I'm gonna TOTALLY DISREGARD what everyone's telling me about another player." Like outlandish stubbornness is helpful at this point. I hope this makes you feel angry because then we get more reactions out of you. FOR THE WIN.
My case is that all your suspicions are either without attaching your own reasoning towards scumminess or that you write what a person is like and add "AND THAT';S SCUMMY" beside it. Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them. Also, Nacho is not everyone. He may be Super High School Level Innocent Child this game but that doesn't mean he's right.
PS My question to Tammy is what she thinks of my case Superdog, not something about her, and she clearly didn't notice. What that has to do with anything is another mystery I look forward to you solving.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 483, Shadoweh wrote:Oh hey, you did actually vote me, good fucking job. PB posts in a suspicious way. I don't even know how to word it, his posts are the kind that naturally attract bad attention and votes. I think it's because he's not good at wording explanations for what he's thinking. (He basically said the same thing, playstyle divides and he doesn't have anyone here to meta-tell him either way.) Having experience with mafia somewhere else has never stopped someone from being targetted for a superlynch here. You're also not the first person to mention it, the mafia tides are high in possibility of a lynch in his direction.

Also concentrating on Purple Shoe avoiding meta questions instead of how they're avoiding the game as a whole is bad. People make alts to escape meta, don't they? It's not surprising they'd avoid answering. Bad lynch reason that tries to make everything a person's done sound super paranoid bad, like everything else you've said this game. And holy shit your reasoning for being willing to vote Gaiden.
In post 424, Bert wrote: Gaiden on the other hand is as sure of a bet for a good D1 lynch that has a great non-zero chance of turning up scum.... escpecially after the case there is after reading the cases on him/her, but I have yet to recall hearing Nacho comment enough on the matter. I am also wondering why Nacho's vote is not there. Nacho maybe when you come back you can remind me what you think of Gaiden at THIS point in time. Not before today, not in the past, not conjecture. Opinion, today, now. I mean is Gaiden avoiding this game or what, it does not make sense
Supporting a lynch on someone because they have a case on them is probably the laziest reasoning I've ever seen. I can't state enough how much I hate this Close Enough reasoning. I'm reading your expounding on this in 434 and it still comes down to Lurking + Other People. It also have the caveat that you would only support it as a deadline lynch? Frankly, considering where your vote is right now and how my chances of being lynched are fucking and never, I think you're planning ahead for your inevitable consolidation vote. You are literally the only person willing to lynch me, one paragraph asking me to be nice to you between paragraphs on everyone else isn't going to convince anyone to join your side. It takes actually working to spell out what is wrong with your target, and I think you're too passe about who's actually getting lynched to do that. You are riding on Nacho's coattails so hard his tiger tail is stuck in your throat. If you want to convince me you're not scum then actually show me why you think your target is scum, or kindly choke.

Cut: Choke harder smartass, MY VOTE IS THE HAMMER THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS. If you really thought I was saying I would never lynch someone wallposting in the same paragraph where I explain how a wallpost could be faked by scum you must be something awful.

Rhetorical questions deserve rhetorical answers. I'm ignoring you because I think he's scum. My gut will not rest until it has satisfaction.
Close, Shadow on grasping an understanding. My "title" also tells part of the tale. If I take my time, am deliberate and actually edit, I do just fine. When I do what I normally do, which is post as I go and post in thought segments vs grammar not everyone can grasp or follow. Sometimes I just need to slow myself down.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and sometimes I just have a sense and feeling and don't know anything and see how things play out. "Fishing" does describe part of my play style, but not in the sense means. It is a primary style of play from my neck of the woods and people who are more skilled at "fishing" then I am.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You probably didn't have to quote the entire thing you know. You said earlier you were giving Bert a pass because of his fishing playstyle. Does this seriously look like someone who is fishing for scumreads instead of trying to make me punch my monitor harder to you?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 490, Shadoweh wrote:You probably didn't have to quote the entire thing you know. You said earlier you were giving Bert a pass because of his fishing playstyle. Does this seriously look like someone who is fishing for scumreads instead of trying to make me punch my monitor harder to you?
Eh, easier for me to quote the whole bit verses breaking down. I have never used multi quote anywhere either...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 490, Shadoweh wrote:You probably didn't have to quote the entire thing you know. You said earlier you were giving Bert a pass because of his fishing playstyle. Does this seriously look like someone who is fishing for scumreads instead of trying to make me punch my monitor harder to you?
remains to be seen, just gauging the exchange. I recognize the fishing, am aware he knows he fishes. I don' t know yet if he is trying to be true to self for others or being genuine.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 492, PeaceBringer wrote: remains to be seen, just gauging the exchange. I recognize the fishing, am aware he knows he fishes. I don' t know yet if he is trying to be true to self for others or being genuine.
Haha. You are so unsure that you are totally not one way or the other. :/ That gives me a strange feeling.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:You must be joking. You have defenders to your left and right, maybe you're an easy target sometimes but today is not that day.
^ Says the one who is having a dandy time attacking me left and right. How is that not an easy target?

Easy Target means EASY to ATTACK and ACCUSE AS SCUMMY. Have you considered that people may be defending me because I am such an easy target and they don't want to see me mislynched?

Easy Target doesn't mean having no defenders.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:My case is that all your suspicions are either without attaching your own reasoning towards scumminess or that you write what a person is like and add "AND THAT';S SCUMMY" beside it. Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them. Also,
Nacho is not everyone.
He may be Super High School Level Innocent Child this game but that doesn't mean he's right.
Umm. Empire and Tammy have town-reads on me (thus far). Nacho's not the only one. You didn't mention the others who are reading me as town either. What gives?
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them.
I am doing more than laughing at your posts. Way to misrep. Are you kidding me

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:And focusing on multiple people decreases the chance you'll actually get through on the lynch you want.
I don't like this excuse for not giving out reads of displaying a broader focus (i.e. more than one scumread). Just because you think I'm scum doesn't mean you're exempt from listing ANY other scumreads. This just makes it easier for you to switch from one to another in subsequent days/periods of time.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:One suspect of convictions and a truckload of town reads is good enough for me on Day 1.
What if you die tonight? You want to leave as much info as possible for people to look back on. We listen to the dead.

I also don't see a truckload of townreads from you anywhere. Mind showing exactly where you have referenced/described/pointed out your "so-called truckload?"
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 291, Generic wrote:How is it an appeal to emotion when I'm NOT APPEALING my lynch?

It's perfectly acceptable for someone to accuse me of ducking trying to alter the events of a fucking game by bringing my personal life into it? That would sit right with you would it?
And your flippant remark about cancer was a out as no Iso as eating vomit.
I would have forced a mod kill if it wasnt for bad sportsmanship and the last lingering shred of pride I want to hold onto (and its bad enough I'm ruining fakegods game as I am without making it worse for him)...

And I just said I referenced mara even if not by name in post 63. To me that's not lying, just because you didn't pick up on her voting for nacho and me referencing those attacking nacho doesn't mean it didn't happen.
How do you force a modkill without claiming scum?
(this is not an invitation to demonstrate)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 493, Bert wrote:
In post 492, PeaceBringer wrote: remains to be seen, just gauging the exchange. I recognize the fishing, am aware he knows he fishes. I don' t know yet if he is trying to be true to self for others or being genuine.
Haha. You are so unsure that you are totally not one way or the other. :/ That gives me a strange feeling.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:You must be joking. You have defenders to your left and right, maybe you're an easy target sometimes but today is not that day.
^ Says the one who is having a dandy time attacking me left and right. How is that not an easy target?

Easy Target means EASY to ATTACK and ACCUSE AS SCUMMY. Have you considered that people may be defending me because I am such an easy target and they don't want to see me mislynched?

Easy Target doesn't mean having no defenders.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:My case is that all your suspicions are either without attaching your own reasoning towards scumminess or that you write what a person is like and add "AND THAT';S SCUMMY" beside it. Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them. Also,
Nacho is not everyone.
He may be Super High School Level Innocent Child this game but that doesn't mean he's right.
Umm. Empire and Tammy have town-reads on me (thus far). Nacho's not the only one. You didn't mention the others who are reading me as town either. What gives?
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:Kind of like what you're doing in response to me, except you're just quoting things I'm saying and adding LOL to the end of them.
I am doing more than laughing at your posts. Way to misrep. Are you kidding me

Hey bert, best check your pants if you get unusual feelings... it is day bloody one with a bunch of strangers. My biggest read was generic, he claimed a reasonable claim. So I am watching right now, gauging... probing...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 494, Bert wrote:
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:And focusing on multiple people decreases the chance you'll actually get through on the lynch you want.
I don't like this excuse for not giving out reads of displaying a broader focus (i.e. more than one scumread). Just because you think I'm scum doesn't mean you're exempt from listing ANY other scumreads. This just makes it easier for you to switch from one to another in subsequent days/periods of time.
In post 487, Shadoweh wrote:One suspect of convictions and a truckload of town reads is good enough for me on Day 1.
What if you die tonight? You want to leave as much info as possible for people to look back on. We listen to the dead.

I also don't see a truckload of townreads from you anywhere. Mind showing exactly where you have referenced/described/pointed out your "so-called truckload?"
lol, pot calling kettle black or something else here?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 497, PeaceBringer wrote: lol, pot calling kettle black or something else here?

Sorry, I don't quite follow what you mean by "pot calling kettle black"

Mind explaining that to me? <3
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 498, Bert wrote:
In post 497, PeaceBringer wrote: lol, pot calling kettle black or something else here?

Sorry, I don't quite follow what you mean by "pot calling kettle black"

Mind explaining that to me? <3
you rip someone for a lack of scum and town reads, pretty much all you done is fish... pot meet kettle

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”